Morrison and his govt. are fuck-wits.
Add Reply
McCoy
2020-03-19 22:34:42 UTC
First, he was told to piss-off by bush fire victims.
Then he was in damage control mode, playing Santa Claus.
Now he wants to show he's doing something with the covid19 pandemic.
Those bastards never use their heads; they have lost touch with reality (on the ground!!)
They restricted visits to Aged Care/nursing homes. The royal commissioner has said that many in the Aged Care/nursing home business are there solely for the money, and has exposed numerous cases of neglect and abuse in the industry. By restricting access visits, people now can't keep a keen eye on their loved ones who are residents in these homes. This is a case of freaking stupid govt. applying text book knowledge to address a problem, but not using their brains to think about the REALITY on the ground.
The virus wouldn't kill the residents; the continued "neglect and abuse" would.
b***@topmail.co.nz
2020-03-20 08:31:47 UTC
I went past a nursing home today, and there is a notice on the gate that nobody
will be let in to visit the oldies, unless they are terminally ill.
jonz
2020-03-20 10:32:13 UTC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AND??.
Dechucka
2020-03-20 19:18:31 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
I went past a nursing home today, and there is a notice on the gate that nobody
will be let in to visit the oldies, unless they are terminally ill.
As you aren't terminally ill you left?
--
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO