ABC does it again, this time on 'Australian Story' Devastating report by a child abuser protected by Church and State
2020-03-23 19:47:46 UTC
I'd like to say this was riveting viewing but that is the wrong term, I
wanted to turn it off but felt I should watch it till the end.
Absolutely disgusting how a State can stop the extradition of an accused
abuser because of the religious beliefs of Gov. Ministers. Brilliant
that Australia is secular constitutionally and in practice,

https://iview.abc.net.au/show/australian-story/series/2020/video/NC2002Q006S00
Three sisters from Melbourne's insular Jewish Adass community return to
Israel to investigate why it's taking so long to extradite their former
headmistress Malka Leifer back to Australia to face sex abuse charges.

For those not up with the story
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adass_Israel_School_sex_abuse_scandal
--
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO
Jeßus
2020-03-23 20:02:34 UTC
I'd like to say this was riveting viewing but that is the wrong term, I
wanted to turn it off but felt I should watch it till the end.
Absolutely disgusting how a State can stop the extradition of an accused
abuser because of the religious beliefs of Gov. Ministers. Brilliant
that Australia is secular constitutionally and in practice,
https://iview.abc.net.au/show/australian-story/series/2020/video/NC2002Q006S00
Three sisters from Melbourne's insular Jewish Adass community return to
Israel to investigate why it's taking so long to extradite their former
headmistress Malka Leifer back to Australia to face sex abuse charges.
For those not up with the story
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adass_Israel_School_sex_abuse_scandal
Just one of many reasons I dislike Israel. It's a cancer on the rest
of the world.
Petzl
2020-03-23 23:00:27 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by Dechucka
I'd like to say this was riveting viewing but that is the wrong term, I
wanted to turn it off but felt I should watch it till the end.
Absolutely disgusting how a State can stop the extradition of an accused
abuser because of the religious beliefs of Gov. Ministers. Brilliant
that Australia is secular constitutionally and in practice,
https://iview.abc.net.au/show/australian-story/series/2020/video/NC2002Q006S00
Three sisters from Melbourne's insular Jewish Adass community return to
Israel to investigate why it's taking so long to extradite their former
headmistress Malka Leifer back to Australia to face sex abuse charges.
For those not up with the story
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adass_Israel_School_sex_abuse_scandal
Just one of many reasons I dislike Israel. It's a cancer on the rest
of the world.
The only place in Middle East that Moslems try flee too?
With the exception of emergency aid for disasters such as floods and earthquakes,
most foreign aid is best described as taking money from poor people in rich countries
and giving it to rich people in poor countries.
Corruption is endemic.
Dechucka
2020-03-23 23:01:15 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by Dechucka
[...]
No
--
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO
Henry Briggs
2020-03-24 09:51:58 UTC
Yes
Jeßus
WTF are you on about THIS time??
Dechucka
2020-03-23 23:08:13 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by Petzl
Post by Jeßus
Post by Dechucka
[...]
It is more of his bullshit that Moslem countries don't accept refugees
even in light of the data showing this is wrong.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2019/03/mena-countries-in-the-middle-east-have-the-highest-proportion-of-refugees-in-the-world/

https://tinyurl.com/y3adaknq
While Turkey has the world's largest refugee population, Lebanon and
Jordan are hosting the highest number relative to population size.
--
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO
Petzl
2020-03-23 23:30:45 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by Petzl
Post by Jeßus
Post by Dechucka
[...]
More lying spin and crap fro Dechucker
Turkey is crap with no human rights even for it's own citizens.
All fed by UN AID.

No "refugee" is given citizenship by a Moslem shithole which ALL
Moslem countries are, therefor NONE have been accepted.

Israel allows citizenship
https://www.ardc-israel.org/refugees-in-israel
Corruption is endemic.
Dechucka
2020-03-23 23:32:43 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by Petzl
Post by Jeßus
Post by Dechucka
[...]
Those are the figures. Just because you don't like them don't start
frothing.
SloMO
Jeßus
2020-03-24 21:21:38 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by Petzl
Post by Jeßus
Post by Dechucka
[...]
What's this got to do with your assertion up the thread?
Dechucka
2020-03-24 21:57:51 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by Petzl
More lying spin and crap fro Dechucker
Turkey is crap with no human rights even for it's own citizens.
All fed by UN AID.
What's this got to do with your assertion up the thread?
He was shown to be wrong so is now off on a tangent posting more of his
bigoted crap
Jeßus
2020-03-24 21:20:24 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by Petzl
Post by Jeßus
Post by Dechucka
[...]
Ah-ha. Same old theme with pretzel.
Indeed.
Petzl
2020-03-23 23:25:50 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by Petzl
Post by Jeßus
Post by Dechucka
[...]
Israel take genuine refugees which is around 1% of those claiming to
be "refugees"
https://www.ardc-israel.org/refugees-in-israel
The Christian belief and fact is Moslems are deceived.
Like Schizophrenics, they need therapy;
Not confirmation of their delusions.
The recognized place of worship in a Christian Nation is a Christian Church.
Mosques are the recognized place of worship only in Moslem countries
Australia's only legally defined God is our Christian God whose compound redemptive name is Lord Jesus Christ
Something as simple as denying Moslems a place to pray is all it takes to make them leave voluntarily and peacefully.
Dechucka
2020-03-23 23:31:18 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by Petzl
Post by Jeßus
Post by Dechucka
[...]
So what? it is minimal compared to countries around them
--
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO
Jeßus
2020-03-24 21:22:24 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by Petzl
Post by Jeßus
Post by Dechucka
[...]
LOL, you expect me to take the word of the Israel government??
ROTFL...
Trevor Wilson
2020-03-23 23:30:40 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by Dechucka
I'd like to say this was riveting viewing but that is the wrong term, I
wanted to turn it off but felt I should watch it till the end.
Absolutely disgusting how a State can stop the extradition of an accused
abuser because of the religious beliefs of Gov. Ministers. Brilliant
that Australia is secular constitutionally and in practice,
https://iview.abc.net.au/show/australian-story/series/2020/video/NC2002Q006S00
Three sisters from Melbourne's insular Jewish Adass community return to
Israel to investigate why it's taking so long to extradite their former
headmistress Malka Leifer back to Australia to face sex abuse charges.
For those not up with the story
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adass_Israel_School_sex_abuse_scandal
Just one of many reasons I dislike Israel. It's a cancer on the rest
of the world.
**Israel, per se, is not the problem. The biggest part of the problem
are the religious nutters who have so much control over the government.
When Israel had a left wing government, the world was very close to a
real Middle East peace solution. Then the PM was assassinated...

The present PM is an evil, violent cunt and has formed an unholy
alliance with religious zealots in order to maintain power.
--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au
d***@cox.net
2020-03-24 15:30:16 UTC
Post by Trevor Wilson
Post by Jeßus
Post by Dechucka
[...]
That's not what the studies say.
the dukester, American-American
Jeßus
2020-03-24 21:25:40 UTC
On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 10:30:40 +1100, Trevor Wilson
Post by Trevor Wilson
Post by Jeßus
Post by Dechucka
[...]
Yes. Zionism is the real problem.
Post by Trevor Wilson
The present PM is an evil, violent cunt and has formed an unholy
alliance with religious zealots in order to maintain power.
Unfortunately, after so many decades of the disgusting Zionist
government there, I see no improvement coming in any foreseeable
future. Especially when the West fully supports them. I'm dreaming
here, but I'd like to see Israel eliminated. There will NEVER be peace
in the region whilst it exists.
Dechucka
2020-03-24 22:01:24 UTC
Post by Trevor Wilson
Post by Jeßus
Post by Dechucka
[...]
It is the religious extremists and there bigoted point of view and their
ignorant belief that they are right and everybody else is wrong. This
leads to great hypocrisy the classic being that Israel was founded by
terrorism and now terrorism is evil (it was than and is now BTW).

Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO
Petzl
2020-03-23 22:58:09 UTC
I'd like to say this was riveting viewing but that is the wrong term, I
wanted to turn it off but felt I should watch it till the end.
Absolutely disgusting how a State can stop the extradition of an accused
abuser because of the religious beliefs of Gov. Ministers. Brilliant
that Australia is secular constitutionally and in practice,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bullshit
Australia's parliament needs to obey our Constitutions,
the judiciary must apply the law!
Sir John Downer Kings Council, stated, when the Australian
Constitution was finally adopted and on behalf of future generations,
‘Our Australian Commonwealth from its first stage will be a Christian
Commonwealth’.

Snip ABC leftie crap
Post by Dechucka
For those not up with the story
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adass_Israel_School_sex_abuse_scandal
Our parliaments need to obey our Constitutions,
the judiciary must apply the law
"Dieu et mon droit" God is my legal right
Dechucka
2020-03-23 23:01:53 UTC
I'd like to say this was riveting viewing but that is the wrong term, I
wanted to turn it off but felt I should watch it till the end.
Absolutely disgusting how a State can stop the extradition of an accused
abuser because of the religious beliefs of Gov. Ministers. Brilliant
that Australia is secular constitutionally and in practice,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bullshit
Australia's parliament needs to obey our Constitutions,
They do we are a secular Country
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO
Mattb
2020-03-24 22:13:23 UTC
I'd like to say this was riveting viewing but that is the wrong term, I
wanted to turn it off but felt I should watch it till the end.
Absolutely disgusting how a State can stop the extradition of an accused
abuser because of the religious beliefs of Gov. Ministers. Brilliant
that Australia is secular constitutionally and in practice,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bullshit
Australia's parliament needs to obey our Constitutions,
the judiciary must apply the law!
Sir John Downer Kings Council, stated, when the Australian
Constitution was finally adopted and on behalf of future generations,
‘Our Australian Commonwealth from its first stage will be a Christian
Commonwealth’.
Snip ABC leftie crap
Are you saying he would have approved of pedophilia if done by a so
called Christian?