CHECK THIS OUT!!!!
jonz
2020-01-21 09:39:27 UTC
Another opinion on where this country is heading...Harken sheeple...

Andrew Drain
January 11 at 11:39 AM
I feel i need to write this in an attempt to try and help some understand why i think the green movement have alot to answer for regarding these fires and the build up of fuel.
This is a complex issue but i will try my best.

In 2000 huge chunks of forestry land was handed over to NPWS. They then shut down alot of the fire trails and fenced and gated many more. They then banned all hoofed animals from the parks and kicked out the cows that helped keep the under scrub down.They also informed us they now had a no burn policy and if we got caught doing fuel reduction burns we now faced 25 years in jail.Then disappeared back into their offices never to be seen again.

The remaining forestery lands were defunded and also left to its own devices.
Ok that's the public lands.

Private land
The department of land and water conservation that was once a great organization that were staffed with people that had a pretty good understanding of on farm life and used to offer advise and also carry out capital works on country themselves changed.
I often went to them for advise regarding repairing and rehabilitating land for clients
Something that made up alot of my work. They were good to work with.

Until we got a state labor government that need green votes. When they were in office they got rid of the public works side of the department and started to seemingly stack the office with young uni educated kids that seemed to tow the line of a green agenda.
We found they were becoming more agressive towards our works and had a whole new set of ideas.
It didn't take long for the farmers we worked for see through their new agenda and before to long our friends there become the enemy and we were not welcome anymore.

That was ok though because they were basically pretty lazy and didnt leave their office very often .
We now know why because they were all working on destroying the farmers.

Unfortunately something we didn't realise at first until we were all called into public meetings so they could explain the new system they had designed for us.

First thing they took was the farmers ability to clear 5 acres a year that by this stage very few farmers did anyway down here on the coast.
Can't talk for over the range as i dont know.

Next thing was we could only build dams to a certain size and they had come up with a water harvesting fomula worked out on the size of the land holding that then determined how much water you could store.
So dams stopped being built. They instructed us that the rain was now theirs and it only landed on our lands on the way to their creeks and rivers and into the ocean.
As you can imagine the farmers couldn't understand why we were being denied water to just watch it flow into the oceans and we all become suspicious of what was going on in these offices.

Next thing you know they started turning up with maps and pink pens and had decided they could now tell you where and what you could do with your land and if they thought it was enviromentally sensitive out come the pink pen and they just marked the map as a no go zone decided by them with no evedience or consultation needed.

By this time my business and alot of our works been made illegal .We were never offered any compensation and told to "just reinvent yourself "..

Then come the blow of all blows the government decided to dereglate the dairy industry.Within 2 years we had lost over 600 dairies 2 processing facilities and 14 farmers had committed suicide just in this area alone.

This meant that alot of the farming land around here was now unviable to farm and the majority got split up and sold to Sydney hobby farmers. They soon learnt you couldnt afford to maintain the lands without on farm income so the land was left to overgrow with mainly lantana and other exotic weeds.
There is now thousands of acres of once good productive land covered in this overgrown fire hazard.

This is about the same time the EPA now the department of environment and heritage arrived on the seen. They were my new gate keepers.

Everytime a disgruntled greenie decided i shouldnt be operating a bulldozer they would ring and make an anonymous complaint and out of the office would come an officer.
I always tried to work within the law so we got to know them pretty well and they would turn up claiming their time had been wasted and we could continue with our works. I was never charged by them.

Until all of the sudden we started getting letters after the visits stating after further investigation they had decided not to take any further action and i would just be issued with an official warning. When i ask why i was getting an offical warning if i had done nothing wrong i was told don't worry thats just what we have to do.

Then in August 2017 the new liberal state government changed the native vegetation act so back into the department of land and water we went to try and find out the rule changes . We were not at all welcomed and told they didnt agree with the changes and would be implementing a go slow on any works we wanted to get through for our clients under the new rules. This is exactly what they did to the point my clients would just give up trying.
Again the green agendah had rared its ugly head

Now comes all our favorites the local council..They come up with a great new plan called the E4 Zone that is Enviromental living zone. This was brought in without one bit of consultation with the people and just imposed on peoples lands at councils discretion .

Finally it all come to a head a couple of yaers ago for me .I was clearing lantana from the back boundary of a property and the new ordnance officer from council turned up and informed me i was illegally clearing. He told me this land is now E4 zoned.
At that stage i had never heard of it. I was informed that meant no tracked machines allowed and even if the client wanted to build a cook pen they needed a DA. This was a rural block of 50 acres .
I pointed out it was a boundary between the NPWS land and was covered in lantana 40 foot up into the trees. I then asked how do we clear it and was told with high powered poison sprayers and it will die and disappear.
I couldnt believe what i was hearing. When i stated if i was fined for this it could possibly put me out of business.
I was told " good "..

Council then fined me for developmental without development concent. I challenged them in court and without being able to afford representation and the fact they spent over 30 k to make sure i was convicted i was screwed.
Not surprisingly those EPA official warnings turned up and painted me as someone that had had 3 warnings and was a bad boy..Thankfully the judge seen through their game and wouldn't allow them to increase my fine from 6k to the now 120k they wanted and also only awarded them 1500 towards there court costs stating they would only get what a duty solicitor would get.
But unfortunately couldnt over turn my conviction as i had actually broken their new law. He was not happy with their conduct.

Now this is just my experience in my local area of the Mid North Coast so i dont know if this is national. But if your wondering how our lands have become so overgrown and have huge fuel loads on them i hope this helps explain my version of what has happened in my area.

Now im not a climate change denier but to allow these departments to hide behind this when in fact they are the biggest offenders for allowing these huge fuel loads is crazy and if we do not address these government funded departments we will only bring more of the same in the future.

I expect all the abuse i will receive and have broad sholders so fire away. I'm passionate about our flora and fauna along with our food and water security so please try and understand i was never out to wantingly destroy our country i was just trying my best to help supply the food for the cities like so many of the rural community were and still are .

To try and blame the current PM is just ill advised as it's a state matter anyway that i believe has been aided by these departments and i do believe they should be help responsible for their crazy green agends.

That my friends is how i think the greens have created this situation without ever being in power.

Hope it helps some understand . I know alot won't want to. .lol
Mr Yin-Yang White
2020-01-21 09:56:31 UTC
jonz
Another opinion ..
opinion..
Andrew Drain
Who the fuck is this wanker?

/snip rant/
That my friends is how i think the greens have created this situation
without ever being in power.
OK, I get it. Country bogans hate the greens and therefore go to great
length to manufacture a great story to justify their irrational hate.
Hope it helps some understand.
Everyone in this NG understands why country bogans hate the Greens.
No bedtime story telling is needed.
I know alot won't want to.
Quite understandable ... boring, illogical nonsense is just a waste of
time.
:p as always
jonz
2020-01-21 10:20:05 UTC
Post by Mr Yin-Yang White
jonz
Another opinion ..
opinion..
Andrew Drain
Who the fuck is this wanker?
/snip rant/
That my friends is how i think the greens have created this situation
without ever being in power.
OK, I get it. Country bogans hate the greens and therefore go to great
length to manufacture a great story to justify their irrational hate.
Hope it helps some understand.
Everyone in this NG understands why country bogans hate the Greens.
No bedtime story telling is needed.
I know alot won't want to.
Quite understandable ... boring, illogical nonsense is just a waste of
time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An *opinion* worth reading... (posted as I found it) However brain dead *messenger shooting* mangy curs such as your flea ridden self will hopefully be treated with the contempt you deserve and your barf will be ignored
Post by Mr Yin-Yang White
--
:p as always
~~~~~~~
Yep, once a cunt, always a cunt....Good to see you know your place!.
news18
2020-01-21 11:29:20 UTC
Post by jonz
Post by Mr Yin-Yang White
jonz
Another opinion ..
opinion..
Andrew Drain
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An *opinion* worth reading...
Opinions are like arseholes. everyone has one and mindless regurgitating
the same crud does change the facts.
Post by jonz
~~~~~~~
Yep, once a cunt, always a cunt....Good to see you know your place!.
Isn't there hope for you!
jonz
2020-01-22 02:46:34 UTC
Post by news18
Post by jonz
Post by Mr Yin-Yang White
jonz
Another opinion ..
opinion..
Andrew Drain
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An *opinion* worth reading...
Opinions are like arseholes. everyone has one and mindless regurgitating
the same crud does change the facts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, whodathunkit...<FBG>
Post by news18
Post by jonz
~~~~~~~
Yep, once a cunt, always a cunt....Good to see you know your place!.
Isn't there hope for you!
~~~~~~~~~
Word soup.. <G>
Dechucka
2020-01-21 22:55:52 UTC
Post by jonz
Post by Mr Yin-Yang White
jonz
Another opinion ..
opinion..
Andrew Drain
Who the fuck is this wanker?
/snip rant/
That my friends is how i think the greens have created this situation
without ever being in power.
OK, I get it. Country bogans hate the greens and therefore go to great
length to manufacture a great story to justify their irrational hate.
Hope it helps some understand.
Everyone in this NG understands why country bogans hate the Greens.
No bedtime story telling is needed.
I know alot won't want to.
Quite understandable ... boring, illogical nonsense is just a waste of
time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An *opinion* worth reading... (posted as I found it) However brain dead *messenger shooting* mangy curs such as your flea ridden self will hopefully be treated with the contempt you deserve and your barf will be ignored
The problem with this opinion piece is that in many areas it is
factually wrong eg National Parks are subject to a burn ban. As well it
puts forward some strange ideas eg there should be no limit of the
amount of rainwater you can capture on your property.

BTW Jonz what is your opinion on the cause of the severity of the recent
fires. You keep posting this crap without comment
Petzl
2020-01-21 23:19:49 UTC
Post by jonz
Post by Mr Yin-Yang White
jonz
Another opinion ..
opinion..
Andrew Drain
Who the fuck is this wanker?
/snip rant/
[...]
Capture! More Dechucker spin/slant, this is erosion control.
https://is.gd/AmWX2u
Above: Swales cut into the landscape to conserve water are just one of
the many positives of earth moving however they are so heavily
controlled by environmental red tape in regards to water capture and
potential sediment run off as to make them prohibitive.
Post by Dechucka
BTW Jonz what is your opinion on the cause of the severity of the recent
fires. You keep posting this crap without comment
They just weren’t doing Communism properly,
Say all of today’s Communists?

"It cannot be overstated,
Bolsheviks committed the greatest human slaughter
in modern history,and the fact that the world is
largely ignorant and uncaring about this fact is proof
that the global media are in the hands of the perpetrators"
Russian Gulag survivor,
novelist, historian,
Nobel prize winner
short story writer.
A.Solzhenitsyn - Gulag Archipelago
news18
2020-01-21 23:55:19 UTC
Post by jonz
Post by Mr Yin-Yang White
jonz
Another opinion ..
opinion..
Andrew Drain
Who the fuck is this wanker?
/snip rant/
[...]
https://static.wixstatic.com/media/
af2863_10d9e50f92d74c94a8bed5e8a7704963~mv2.jpg/v1/fill/
w_1024,h_764,al_c,q_90/af2863_10d9e50f92d74c94a8bed5e8a7704963~mv2.webp
Post by Dechucka
BTW Jonz what is your opinion on the cause of the severity of the recent
fires. You keep posting this crap without comment
I hope you have a large water attached to your glen alpine hovel. the
"red tape' is so lasy bastards like you who don't have one can steal
other peoples rainfall to give you all those flushing toilets you have.
Petzl
2020-01-22 00:55:43 UTC
Post by Dechucka
BTW Jonz what is your opinion on the cause of the severity of the recent
fires. You keep posting this crap without comment
I hope you have a large water attached to your glen alpine hovel. the
"red tape' is so lasy bastards like you who don't have one can steal
other peoples rainfall to give you all those flushing toilets you have.
I have a bore and a small filtration plant for flushing and bidet

Dechucka
2020-01-22 00:58:44 UTC
Post by Dechucka
BTW Jonz what is your opinion on the cause of the severity of the recent
fires. You keep posting this crap without comment
I hope you have a large water attached to your glen alpine hovel. the
"red tape' is so lasy bastards like you who don't have one can steal
other peoples rainfall to give you all those flushing toilets you have.
I have a bore
You are a bore
Post by Petzl
and a small filtration plant for flushing and bidet
Why do you need to filter water for flushing and pleasuring your anus?
BTW we call it a hose if you're that way inclined
Ned Latham
2020-01-22 00:08:48 UTC
As well it puts forward some strange ideas eg there should
be no limit of the amount of rainwater you can capture on your
property.
Nothing strange about that, moron.

----snip----
jonz
2020-01-22 03:40:42 UTC
Post by jonz
Post by Mr Yin-Yang White
jonz
Another opinion ..
opinion..
Andrew Drain
Who the fuck is this wanker?
/snip rant/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You really need to ask??.
Dechucka
2020-01-22 03:44:12 UTC
Post by jonz
Post by Dechucka
Post by jonz
Post by Mr Yin-Yang White
jonz
Another opinion ..
opinion..
Andrew Drain
Who the fuck is this wanker?
/snip rant/
[...]
I'd like you to put forward your opinion instead of posting letters to
the editors
jonz
2020-01-22 07:14:07 UTC
Post by jonz
Post by Dechucka
Post by jonz
Post by Mr Yin-Yang White
jonz
Another opinion ..
opinion..
Andrew Drain
Who the fuck is this wanker?
/snip rant/
Post by jonz
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can`t work out what i think about it ?? **READ** some poasts instead of skimming and making assumptions!....Stupid boi!.
Dechucka
2020-01-22 07:32:34 UTC
Post by jonz
Post by Dechucka
Post by jonz
Post by Dechucka
Post by jonz
Post by Mr Yin-Yang White
jonz
Another opinion ..
opinion..
Andrew Drain
Who the fuck is this wanker?
/snip rant/
[...]
Post by jonz
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can`t work out what i think about it ??
Why are you so afraid to state your position
Post by jonz
**READ** some poasts instead of skimming and making assumptions!....Stupid boi!.
Reading your cites your position is that you believe fluffy populist
crap that has no basis in facts or reality.
Petzl
2020-01-21 10:32:31 UTC

Ordog a complete utter commie Arsehole!

Mr Yin-Yang White
2020-01-21 23:03:01 UTC
On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 09:56:31 GMT, Mr Yin-Yang White
Ordog a complete utter commie Arsehole!
The relevance of another posters political ideology to this posted topic
is what??
Post by Petzl
They just weren't doing Communism properly,
Who?
Post by Petzl
Say all of today's Communists?
Who said what???
What does that have to do with these whining green's hating morons?
Post by Petzl
"It cannot be overstated,
Bolsheviks committed the greatest human slaughter
in modern history,
Yet that is a bloody overstatement!
Of course, they made many serious blunders, which caused directly or
indirectly lots of deaths. But in view of the death-toll caused by
colonialist and capitalist the wars, the creation of fascist regimes, and
neocon/neo-liberal meddling in the affairs of nation states world wide
the Bolsheviks wrong doings pale in in comparison.

Anyhow, to be historically correct the term "Bolshevik" only applies to
Russia and mostly to pre-Stalin times (Not Mao's China, North Korea or
elsewhere). Once Stalin had gained power and basically became a
narcissistic, paranoid and megalomaniac dictator all ideologies were
chucked aside in favour of worshipping himself in an elaborate machinery
of personal cult. That WAS not socialism nor communism for that matter,
it was a state capitalist bloody dictatorship run by a maniac and his
brutal state apparatus henchmen. The World Wars, incursions into Russia
by foreign powers and an idiotic Cold War with an arms race during the
latter years of the USSR took away much needed civil resources from the
Russian people causing lasting damage to Russia both economically and
socially.

Any political or econopolitical ideology that ends up causing large scale
suffering and death of people is to be condemned for their failings.
Today's socialists are recognising that fact and are trying hard to avoid
ever making mistakes, which would lead them towards such horrible pass
again.
Strangely enough I see no such attempts on the side of the ruling
corporate capitalist elite and their propaganda "think-tanks" anywhere on
the planet.
Post by Petzl
Russian Gulag survivor,
novelist, historian,
Nobel prize winner
short story writer.
A.Solzhenitsyn - Gulag Archipelago

The bloke is NOT a historian, but a writer, someone with a serious axe to
grind, which is quite understandable in his case.
:p as always
Petzl
2020-01-21 23:34:39 UTC
On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 23:03:01 GMT, Mr Yin-Yang White
Russian Gulag survivor,
novelist, historian,
Nobel prize winner
short story writer.
A.Solzhenitsyn - Gulag Archipelago
The bloke is NOT a historian, but a writer, someone with a serious axe to
grind, which is quite understandable in his case.
As usual completely wrong again
Documentation say he was a historian
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Solzhenitsyn#TV_documentaries_on_Solzhenitsyn
https://is.gd/N4lpiJ

This name uses Eastern Slavic naming customs; the patronymic is
Isayevich and the family name is Solzhenitsyn.

Aleksandr[a] Isayevich[b] Solzhenitsyn[c] 11 December 1918 – 3 August
2008)[6][7][8] was a Russian novelist,*historian*

Dechucka
2020-01-21 23:48:43 UTC
On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 23:03:01 GMT, Mr Yin-Yang White
Russian Gulag survivor,
novelist, historian,
Nobel prize winner
short story writer.
A.Solzhenitsyn - Gulag Archipelago
The bloke is NOT a historian, but a writer, someone with a serious axe to
grind, which is quite understandable in his case.
As usual completely wrong again
Documentation say he was a historian
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Solzhenitsyn#TV_documentaries_on_Solzhenitsyn
https://is.gd/N4lpiJ
This name uses Eastern Slavic naming customs; the patronymic is
Isayevich and the family name is Solzhenitsyn.
Aleksandr[a] Isayevich[b] Solzhenitsyn[c] 11 December 1918 – 3 August
2008)[6][7][8] was a Russian novelist,*historian*
We've been through this all before, he is a historian in his and your
eyes but unfortunately for you I have shown repeatedly that he is
incorrect in the facts and analysis. That you keep using this
discredited source to try and justify your sicko position that the Jews
are to blame for the holocaust and deserved to die shows your aversion
to reality. That you use the same style of argument to justify the
imprisonment of Uyghurs Chinese in concentration camps show what an
unAustralian fascist you are.
Ned Latham
2020-01-22 00:33:00 UTC
Post by Ned Latham
The ugly sow's lapdog, aka the Foreskin Peeler (you know, that
cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög") trotted
out the "Mr Yin-Yang White" Vopice in its pointy little head and
Post by Petzl
A.Solzhenitsyn - Gulag Archipelago
The bloke is NOT a historian, but a writer, someone with a serious
axe to grind, which is quite understandable in his case.
As usual completely wrong again
Documentation say he was a historian
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Aleksandr_Solzhenitsyn#TV_documentaries_on_Solzhenitsyn
https://is.gd/N4lpiJ
This name uses Eastern Slavic naming customs; the patronymic is
Isayevich and the family name is Solzhenitsyn.
Aleksandr[a] Isayevich[b] Solzhenitsyn[c] 11 December 1918 ??? 3 August
2008)[6][7][8] was a Russian novelist,*historian*
We've been through this all before, he is a historian in his and your
eyes but unfortunately for you I have shown repeatedly that he is
incorrect in the facts and analysis.
Where, liar?
Post by Dechucka
That you keep using this
discredited source to try and justify your sicko position that the Jews
are to blame for the holocaust and deserved to die shows your aversion
to reality.
Let's see your "evidence" of that, liar.
Post by Dechucka
That you use the same style of argument to justify the
imprisonment of Uyghurs Chinese in concentration camps
Let's see your "evidence" of that, liar.
Post by Dechucka
show what an
unAustralian
That's *you*, maggot. Slandering poeople from behind an alias is the act
of a coward. Very unaustralian.
Post by Dechucka
fascist you are.
And the use of concentration camps is not fascist, you moron, it's
authoritarian and totalitarian.
Mr Yin-Yang White
2020-01-22 01:54:26 UTC
Post by Mr Yin-Yang White
The bloke is NOT a historian, but a writer, someone with a serious
axe to grind, which is quite understandable in his case.
Documentation say he was a historian...
You are aware that Wikipedia can be edited??? And in this case it was.
Guess by who?

Nope!
Literary works are not necessary scholarly works on history.
That is why he IS NOT a historian.

*****
Ignored and Snipped previous response restored:

:p as always
Ned Latham
2020-01-22 02:11:11 UTC
The ugly sow's lapdog, aka the Foreskin Peeler (you know, that
cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög") hid behind
the "Mr Yin-Yang White" for a repeat of its sickening excuses
for the mass murdering "creed" known as communism. Nothing
worth reading at all.
Ned Latham
2020-01-22 00:20:08 UTC
The ugly sow's lapdog, aka the Foreskin Peeler (you know, that
cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög") trotted
out the "Mr Yin-Yang White" Voice in itsa pointy little head
thern rushed to the defence of his insane credo...
Post by Mr Yin-Yang White
Post by Petzl
"It cannot be overstated,
Bolsheviks committed the greatest human slaughter
in modern history,
Yet that is a bloody overstatement!
True. Islam did much worse.
Post by Mr Yin-Yang White
Of course, they made many serious blunders, which caused directly or
indirectly lots of deaths.
Thirty million in Uncle Joe's collectivisation program (progrom?)
alone. That's not a "blunder" you sleazy maggot; it's mass murder;
and no amount of excuse-making over his personality cult removes
the culpability of communism, which violates human nature and which
he was trying to enforce, and bolshevism, which is authoritarianism
and totalitarianism rolled into one.

----weaselling excuses snipped---
Fran
2020-01-22 02:30:39 UTC
A.Solzhenitsyn - Gulag Archipelago
The bloke is NOT a historian, but a writer, someone with a serious axe to
grind, which is quite understandable in his case.
We've told the moron multiple times that Solzhenitsyn isn't a historian
but he's too stupid to learn.
Petzl
2020-01-22 05:25:38 UTC
A.Solzhenitsyn - Gulag Archipelago
The bloke is NOT a historian, but a writer, someone with a serious axe to
grind, which is quite understandable in his case.
We've told the moron multiple times that Solzhenitsyn isn't a historian
but he's too stupid to learn.
So according to you two, Encyclopedia Britannica, Wikipedia, are lying

You three are lying scum!

Ned Latham
2020-01-21 10:14:29 UTC
Another opinion on where this country is heading...Hearken sheeple...
I've reformatted this for Usenet compliance and made some spelling
corrections.
Andrew Drain
January 11 at 11:39 AM
I feel I need to write this in an attempt to try and help some
understand why i think the green movement have a lot to answer for
regarding these fires and the build up of fuel.
This is a complex issue but I will try my best.
In 2000 huge chunks of forestry land was handed over to NPWS.
What is NPWS?
They then shut down a lot of the fire trails and fenced and gated many
more. They then banned all hoofed animals from the parks and kicked out
the cows that helped keep the under scrub down. They also informed us
they now had a no-burn policy and if we got caught doing fuel reduction
burns we now faced 25 years in jail. Then they disappeared back into
their offices never to be seen again.
The remaining forestery lands were defunded and also left to its own
devices. Ok that's the public lands.
Private land
The department of land and water conservation that was once a great
organization staffed with people who had a pretty good understanding
of farm life and used to offer advice and also carry out capital
works on country themselves changed.
I often went to them for advice regarding repairing and rehabilitating
land for clients: something that made up a lot of my work. They were
good to work with.
Until we got a state labor government that need green votes. When they
were in office they got rid of the public works side of the department
and started to seemingly stack the office with young uni educated kids
that seemed to toe the line of a green agenda.
We found they were becoming more agressive towards our works and had a
whole new set of ideas.
It didn't take long for the farmers we worked for see through their
new agenda and before too long our friends there become the enemy and
we were not welcome anymore.
That was ok though because they were basically pretty lazy and didn't
leave their office very often.
We now know why because they were all working on destroying the farmers.
Unfortunately something we didn't realise at first until we were all
called into public meetings so they could explain the new system they
had designed for us.
First thing they took was the farmers' ability to clear 5 acres a year
that by this stage very few farmers did anyway down here on the coast.
Can't talk for over the range as I dont know.
Next thing was we could only build dams to a certain size and they had
come up with a water harvesting formula worked out on the size of the
land holding that then determined how much water you could store.
So dams stopped being built. They instructed us that the rain was now
theirs and it only landed on our lands on the way to their creeks and
rivers and into the ocean.
As you can imagine the farmers couldn't understand why we were being
denied water to just watch it flow into the oceans and we all became
suspicious of what was going on in these offices.
Next thing you know they started turning up with maps and pink pens
and had decided they could now tell you where and what you could do
with your land and if they thought it was enviromentally sensitive out
came the pink pen and they just marked the map as a no go zone decided
by them with no evidence or consultation needed.
By this time my business and a lot of our works been made illegal.
We were never offered any compensation and told to "just reinvent
yourself "..
Then came the blow of all blows the government decided to deregulate
the dairy industry. Within 2 years we had lost over 600 dairies and
2 processing facilities and 14 farmers had committed suicide just in
this area alone.
This meant that a lot of the farming land around here was now unviable
to farm and the majority got split up and sold to Sydney hobby farmers.
They soon learnt you couldn't afford to maintain the lands without farm
[...]
Again the green agenda had reared its ugly head.
Now comes all our favorites the local council. They came up with a
great new plan called the E4 Zone that is Enviromental living zone.
This was brought in without one bit of consultation with the people
and just imposed on people's lands at council's discretion .
Finally it all came to a head a couple of yaers ago for me. I was
[...]
convicted meant that I was screwed.
Not surprisingly those EPA official warnings turned up and painted me
as someone that had had 3 warnings and was a bad boy. Thankfully the
judge saw through their game and wouldn't allow them to increase my
fine from 6k to the now 120k they wanted and also only awarded them
1500 towards there court costs stating they would only get what a duty
solicitor would get.
But unfortunately couldn't overturn my conviction as I had actually
broken their new law. He was not happy with their conduct.
Now this is just my experience in my local area of the Mid North Coast
so I dont know if this is national. But if you're wondering how our
lands have become so overgrown and have huge fuel loads on them I hope
this helps explain my version of what has happened in my area.
Now I'm not a climate change denier but to allow these departments to
hide behind this when in fact they are the biggest offenders for
allowing these huge fuel loads is crazy and if we do not address these
government funded departments we will only bring more of the same in
the future.
I expect all the abuse I will receive and have broad sholders so fire
away. I'm passionate about our flora and fauna along with our food
and water security so please try and understand I was never out to
wantonly destroy our country I was just trying my best to help supply
the food for the cities like so many of the rural community were and
still are.
To try and blame the current PM is just ill advised as it's a state
matter anyway that I believe has been aided by these departments and
I do believe they should be help responsible for their crazy green
agenda.
That my friends is how I think the greens have created this situation
without ever being in power.
Hope it helps some understand. I know a lot won't want to. lol
This, if it can be verified, should be taken to the Royal Commission
the PM said would be set up.
jonz
2020-01-21 10:25:05 UTC
Post by Ned Latham
Another opinion on where this country is heading...Hearken sheeple...
I've reformatted this for Usenet compliance and made some spelling
corrections.
Andrew Drain
January 11 at 11:39 AM
I feel I need to write this in an attempt to try and help some
understand why i think the green movement have a lot to answer for
regarding these fires and the build up of fuel.
This is a complex issue but I will try my best.
In 2000 huge chunks of forestry land was handed over to NPWS.
What is NPWS?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
National parks and wildlife service.
the PM said would be set up.
news18
2020-01-21 11:27:11 UTC
Post by jonz
Another opinion on where this country is heading...Harken sheeple...
Andrew Drain
Another brainless ninny unable to craft their own words by regurgitate
widely repudiated trash?
Mr Yin-Yang White
2020-01-21 13:02:35 UTC
Post by news18
Post by jonz
Another opinion on where this country is heading...Harken sheeple...
Andrew Drain
Another brainless ninny unable to craft their own words by regurgitate
widely repudiated trash?
Precisely!
On tops, the three stooges in the thread who are spreading into the
newsgroup and then defending these kinds of kooked up crap are the
typical yawn quality hard-right/country bogans.
:p as always
jonz
2020-01-22 02:45:50 UTC
Post by Mr Yin-Yang White
news18
Post by news18
Post by jonz
Another opinion on where this country is heading...Harken sheeple...
Andrew Drain
Another brainless ninny unable to craft their own words by regurgitate
widely repudiated trash?
Precisely!
On tops, the three stooges in the thread who are spreading into the
newsgroup and then defending these kinds of kooked up crap are the
typical yawn quality hard-right/country bogans.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*I* am not *defending* anyone, or anything...But yer neurone deficient self would`nt know shit from clay...
Post by Mr Yin-Yang White
:p as always
news18
2020-01-22 05:23:23 UTC
Post by jonz
Post by Mr Yin-Yang White
news18
Post by news18
Post by jonz
Another opinion on where this country is heading...Harken sheeple...
Andrew Drain
Another brainless ninny unable to craft their own words by
regurgitate widely repudiated trash?
Precisely!
On tops, the three stooges in the thread who are spreading into the
newsgroup and then defending these kinds of kooked up crap are the
typical yawn quality hard-right/country bogans.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*I* am not *defending* anyone, or anything...But yer neurone deficient
self would`nt know shit from clay...
Most people wouldn't as they can not reliably identify both. a hell of a
lot drink it each day too,
jonz
Which?, the shit or the clay?, or do they mix both into a shandy?.. HAHAHA.
news18
2020-01-22 11:45:17 UTC
Post by jonz
Post by news18
On Wednesday, 22 January 2020 00:02:36 UTC+11, Mr Yin-Yang White
Post by Mr Yin-Yang White
news18
Post by news18
Post by jonz
Another opinion on where this country is heading...Harken sheeple...
Andrew Drain
Another brainless ninny unable to craft their own words by
regurgitate widely repudiated trash?
Precisely!
On tops, the three stooges in the thread who are spreading into the
newsgroup and then defending these kinds of kooked up crap are the
typical yawn quality hard-right/country bogans.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*I* am not *defending* anyone, or anything...But yer neurone
deficient self would`nt know shit from clay...
Most people wouldn't as they can not reliably identify both. a hell of
a lot drink it each day too,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Which?, the shit or the clay?, or do they mix both into a shandy?.. HAHAHA.
Thank you for confirming my statement.
FYI, I lot of people think maccas is shit, but they are actually drinking
clay.
jonz
2020-01-23 00:00:02 UTC
Post by news18
Post by jonz
Post by news18
On Wednesday, 22 January 2020 00:02:36 UTC+11, Mr Yin-Yang White
Post by Mr Yin-Yang White
news18
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Get back on yer meds. old man! You`re making no sense at all..
Dechucka
2020-01-23 00:05:35 UTC
What's your excuse?
news18
2020-01-23 00:51:45 UTC
Post by jonz
Post by news18
Post by jonz
Post by news18
On Wednesday, 22 January 2020 00:02:36 UTC+11, Mr Yin-Yang White
Post by Mr Yin-Yang White
news18
Post by news18
Post by jonz
[...]
Lol, you didn't know. Maccas doesn't sell milkshakes because their is no
milk in their shakes.
Dechucka
2020-01-21 20:23:25 UTC
Post by jonz
Another opinion on where this country is heading...Harken sheeple...
For the groups information. The article came from here

https://www.beagleweekly.com.au/post/how-did-the-greens-contribute-to-the-fires

An interesting froth piece but not very factual. Loved the bit where he
wants to keep hard hoofed feral animals in National Parks to destroy the
undergrowth. Oh well it will get a run by those trying to run their
political agenda rather than actually looking at why the bush is in the
state it is.
Petzl
2020-01-21 20:52:08 UTC
Post by jonz
Another opinion on where this country is heading...Harken sheeple...
For the groups information. The article came from here
https://www.beagleweekly.com.au/post/how-did-the-greens-contribute-to-the-fires
An interesting froth piece but not very factual. Loved the bit where he
wants to keep hard hoofed feral animals in National Parks to destroy the
undergrowth. Oh well it will get a run by those trying to run their
political agenda rather than actually looking at why the bush is in the
state it is.
Dechucker bullshit spin what was stated was
"In 2000 huge chunks of forestry land was handed over to NPWS. They
then shut down alot of the fire trails and fenced and gated many more.
They then banned all hoofed animals from the parks and kicked out the
cows that helped keep the under scrub down.They also informed us they
now had a no burn policy and if we got caught doing fuel reduction
burns we now faced 25 years in jail.Then disappeared back into their
offices never to be seen again."

The "greens" political party needs to be abolished as they are a power
hungry, bunch of idiots ,who have cost Australian wildlife a loss so
devastating that it might never recover ,so arrogant that is costing
us millions , so most definitely ,has to go.
Labor "Greens" are Termites.
Political and social termites.
I loathe them with a passion.
They typify what is wrong with Australia and the West.
Dechucka
2020-01-21 21:27:42 UTC
Post by jonz
[...]
Yeah Pez we've all read this. Hard hoofed animal have no place in
National Parks, private citizens do not have a role in hazard reductions
in National Parks or Crown land or anywhere else they don't own, its
called arson if they light up these areas. The NPWS, RFS, State Forests
etc have done extensive HR work in these areas. Hazard reduction burns
are allowed and even encouraged on private property, hey we'll even help.

Fire trails in many areas are gated (mainly to stop hoons in 4WDs and
motorbikes causing erosion) but so what those who need to take vehicles
down them have the key to the locks.

Love where he also whinged that the amount of water that you collected
in dams on your property was limited, hey bugger the rivers and those
who use the water downstream. Also he was against restrictions on land
clearing.
Post by Petzl
The "greens" political party needs to be abolished as they are a power
hungry, bunch of idiots ,who have cost Australian wildlife a loss so
devastating that it might never recover ,so arrogant that is costing
us millions , so most definitely ,has to go.
It was a fluff piece that hit the spot with your ilk, those trying to
run their political agenda rather than actually looking at why the bush
is in the state it is. The rest of the piece was Hanson/Katter bogan
populist crap, no wonder you liked it
news18
2020-01-22 00:00:25 UTC
Love where he also whinged that the amount of water that you collected
in dams on your property was limited, hey bugger the rivers and those
who use the water downstream. Also he was against restrictions on land
clearing.
Cutting down the trees will deal with that nasty rain that he doesn't
like. and his local council will allow coca cola-amatil and the like to
tap his underground reserves and sell it to hime as bottled water.
Dechucka
It is such an illogical piece but it is also factually wrong
jonz
2020-01-22 03:33:39 UTC
Post by jonz
[...]
Not around here...The fire trails were ripped and blocked with boulders
*Before* 2000.. (Forestry.)
Post by Dechucka
Love where he also whinged that the amount of water that you collected
in dams on your property was limited, hey bugger the rivers and those
who use the water downstream.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But Cubby station can detain as much water as it likes?. Special dispensation?..

Also he was against restrictions on land
Post by Dechucka
clearing.
Post by Petzl
The "greens" political party needs to be abolished as they are a power
hungry, bunch of idiots ,who have cost Australian wildlife a loss so
devastating that it might never recover ,so arrogant that is costing
us millions , so most definitely ,has to go.
It was a fluff piece that hit the spot with your ilk, those trying to
run their political agenda rather than actually looking at why the bush
is in the state it is. The rest of the piece was Hanson/Katter bogan
populist crap, no wonder you liked it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was written as a *personal opinion*.. *I* for one have *NO* political allegiance. But i do agree with a lot of what he wrote..I have lived and worked in and around N/P`s and forestry for many years. I *know* what i`ve seen. The bush left to it`s own devices
*BURNS* Mainly the result of Lockouts, Fuck ups, and fuck all hazard reduction BOB CARR being the lynch pin of the NSW debacle........
Dechucka
2020-01-22 03:42:04 UTC
Post by jonz
Post by jonz
[...]
Why and where's this?
Post by jonz
Post by Dechucka
Love where he also whinged that the amount of water that you collected
in dams on your property was limited, hey bugger the rivers and those
who use the water downstream.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But Cubby station can detain as much water as it likes?.
Can it? I wouldn't know but disgusting if it can.
Post by jonz
Special dispensation?..
LNP so it may be
Post by jonz
Also he was against restrictions on land
Post by Dechucka
clearing.
Post by Petzl
The "greens" political party needs to be abolished as they are a power
hungry, bunch of idiots ,who have cost Australian wildlife a loss so
devastating that it might never recover ,so arrogant that is costing
us millions , so most definitely ,has to go.
It was a fluff piece that hit the spot with your ilk, those trying to
run their political agenda rather than actually looking at why the bush
is in the state it is. The rest of the piece was Hanson/Katter bogan
populist crap, no wonder you liked it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was written as a *personal opinion*.. *I* for one have *NO* political allegiance. But i do agree with a >lot of what he wrote..
Which bits?
Post by jonz
I have lived and worked in and around N/P`s and forestry for many years. I *know* what i`ve seen. The bush left >to it`s own devices
*BURNS* Mainly the result of Lockouts, Fuck ups, and fuck all hazard reduction BOB CARR being the lynch pin of the NSW debacle........
Except the level of HRs done in NSW is the greatest in 10 years. You
post the opinion fluffy letters to the editors I'll post the facts.
Ned Latham
2020-01-22 04:22:10 UTC
----snip----
Post by Dechucka
Post by jonz
I have lived and worked in and around N/P`s and forestry for many
years. I *know* what I've seen. The bush left to its own devices
*BURNS*. Mainly the result of Lockouts, Fuck ups, and fuck all
hazard reduction BOB CARR being the lynch pin of the NSW debacle...
Except the level of HRs done in NSW is the greatest in 10 years.
How much of it was actually well thought out?

How much of it was actually *effective*?
jonz
2020-01-22 07:09:27 UTC
Post by jonz
Post by Dechucka
Love where he also whinged that the amount of water that you collected
in dams on your property was limited, hey bugger the rivers and those
who use the water downstream.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But Cubby station can detain as much water as it likes?.
Can it? I wouldn't know but disgusting if it can.
Post by jonz
Special dispensation?..
LNP so it may be
Post by jonz
Also he was against restrictions on land
Post by Dechucka
clearing.
*NOT* on the south coast it aint!. (Actually it would only take a few hundred acres worth, to be *MORE* than the last 10 yrs.) You have *not a clue* about this area..You are talking shit!.
Dechucka
2020-01-22 07:30:28 UTC
Post by jonz
Post by Dechucka
Post by jonz
Not around here...The fire trails were ripped and blocked with boulders
*Before* 2000.. (Forestry.)
Why and where's this?
What nothing? So it was BS about fire trails being blocked to the RFS
snip
Post by jonz
Post by Dechucka
Post by jonz
I have lived and worked in and around N/P`s and forestry for many years. I *know* what i`ve seen. The bush left >to it`s own devices
*BURNS* Mainly the result of Lockouts, Fuck ups, and fuck all hazard reduction BOB CARR being the lynch pin of the NSW debacle........
Except the level of HRs done in NSW is the greatest in 10 years. You
post the opinion fluffy letters to the editors I'll post the facts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*NOT* on the south coast it aint!.
Where about on the S coast so your arguments can be destroyed by data?
Be specific in the area you are talking about and I'll look at the data
news18
2020-01-22 11:47:53 UTC
Except the level of HRs done in NSW is the greatest in 10 years. You
post the opinion fluffy letters to the editors I'll post the facts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *NOT* on the south coast it aint!.
Where about on the S coast so your arguments can be destroyed by data?
Lout behaviour is so bad on te south coast, that even macho 4WD'ers are
embarrassed by it.
jonz
2020-01-22 07:41:14 UTC
Post by jonz
Post by Dechucka
Love where he also whinged that the amount of water that you collected
in dams on your property was limited, hey bugger the rivers and those
who use the water downstream.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But Cubby station can detain as much water as it likes?.
Can it? I wouldn't know but disgusting if it can.
Post by jonz
Special dispensation?..
LNP so it may be
Post by jonz
Also he was against restrictions on land
Post by Dechucka
clearing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You would`nt know a fact if it hit ya between the eyes.
Dechucka
2020-01-22 07:43:40 UTC
Post by jonz
Post by Dechucka
Post by jonz
I have lived and worked in and around N/P`s and forestry for many years. I *know* what i`ve seen. The bush left >to it`s own devices
*BURNS* Mainly the result of Lockouts, Fuck ups, and fuck all hazard reduction BOB CARR being the lynch pin of the NSW debacle........
Except the level of HRs done in NSW is the greatest in 10 years. You
post the opinion fluffy letters to the editors I'll post the facts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You would`nt know a fact if it hit ya between the eyes.
Poor jonz, seems you've been unable to counter the facts and are now
just being silly.
jonz
UH-HUH. Go ahead and poast H/R figures for NSW south coast....Prove me wrong, that would give ya a chubby. <FBG>
Dechucka
Do you get a 'chubby' by being a very silly ignorant person on Usenet?
jonz
2020-01-22 10:44:33 UTC
Post by jonz
Post by jonz
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nope, *you* say you **KNOW** I`m saying *prove me wrong*...Easy!.
Dechucka
2020-01-22 20:21:38 UTC
Post by jonz
Post by Dechucka
Post by jonz
Post by jonz
Post by Dechucka
Post by jonz
[...]
Where about on the S coast are you so your arguments can be destroyed by
data?
news18
2020-01-23 01:00:30 UTC
Post by jonz
Post by Dechucka
Post by jonz
Post by jonz
Post by Dechucka
Post by jonz
[...]
He probably voted for his local member who is trying to blame the Red
Cross for the lack of support in his electorate. whatever happened to
government services?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-01-22/andrew-constance-attacks-red-cross-
for-bushfire-donation-delays/11890538

news18
2020-01-22 05:27:12 UTC
Post by jonz
It was written as a *personal opinion*.. *I* for one have *NO*
political allegiance.
The other one is whistling.
Post by jonz
But i do agree with a lot of what he wrote..I
have lived and worked in and around N/P`s and forestry for many years.
I *know* what i`ve seen. The bush left to it`s own devices
*BURNS* Mainly the result of Lockouts, Fuck ups, and fuck all hazard
reduction BOB CARR being the lynch pin of the NSW debacle........
Is that what grand pappy told you?
funny how i have a differnt experience in the same places.
and the bush hasn't been left to itself for a long long time.
jonz
Really?, tell me *where* around here you lived?
Dechucka
2020-01-22 10:27:44 UTC
Where is here for you?
jonz
2020-01-22 10:38:09 UTC
~~~~~~~~~~~
Just anudda *snip meister*...won`t work chuckles.
jonz
2020-01-22 10:50:30 UTC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No need. You said *I was in the same area*...Balls in your court...Hi-ho on with the motley.
Dechucka
2020-01-22 20:23:35 UTC
Post by jonz
Post by jonz
Really?, tell me *where* around here you lived?
Where is here for you?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No need. You said *I was in the same area*
Which area? Oh well you know you're talking BS which is why you won't
define the area you're talking about.

...Balls in your court...Hi-ho on with the motley.
Ördög
2020-01-21 21:46:19 UTC
Petz
Post by Petzl
The "greens" political party needs to be abolished
I see you have entered your comfort zone of fantasising about fascist
scenarios where political parties on the centre and left you disapprove
of are banned.
Post by Petzl
they are a power
hungry, bunch of idiots, who have cost Australian wildlife a loss so
devastating that it might never recover ,so arrogant that is costing us
millions , so most definitely ,has to go.
That would be the perfect description of LNP's and ON's country bogan
environmental vandals. Of course, beside the power hunger there is their
obsession with profit chasing at all costs (meaning to others and the
environment).

--
Ördög (Your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark)
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>
Dechucka
2020-01-21 21:58:52 UTC
Petz
Post by Petzl
The "greens" political party needs to be abolished
I see you have entered your comfort zone of fantasising about fascist
scenarios where political parties on the centre and left you disapprove
of are banned.
It's support of banning political parties/religions, the mass
imprisoning of people based on their race/religion and blaming the
holocaust on the Jews highlights his fascist political posistion.
they are a power
hungry, bunch of idiots, who have cost Australian wildlife a loss so
devastating that it might never recover ,so arrogant that is costing us
millions , so most definitely ,has to go.
That would be the perfect description of LNP's and ON's country bogan
environmental vandals.
Luckily not all LNP members are like Katter who is trying to out-Hanson
Hanson in his populist bogan ideas. While sounding good for the
individuals they don't take into account the effects of these actions on
other people.

snip
Ned Latham
2020-01-21 22:46:17 UTC
banning political parties/religions
is characteristic of authoritarian régimes, moron.
Post by Dechucka
the mass imprisoning of people based on their race/religion
is characteristic of totalitarian régimes, idiot.
Post by Dechucka
and blaming the holocaust on the Jews
Let's see something you think might pass as evidence of that, liar.
Post by Dechucka
highlights his fascist political posistion.
Anti-judaism isn't a characteristic of fascism, you retarded lump; it's
a characteristic of the other two monotheist religions, Christianity
and Islam. Hitler himself learnt his anti-Judaism from his Roman Catholic
teachers and mentors and catechism. As did the peoples of Europe who
continued persecuting Jews after WW II until it was prevented by force.

All three montheisms are, in fact, bigoted and murderous at their very
core, and are responsible for genocides far worse than the so-called
holocaust.

Not to mention blighting the lives of the tens of thousands of millions
who lived under their yokes for millenia.

----snip----
Petzl
2020-01-21 23:03:14 UTC
On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 16:46:17 -0600, Ned Latham
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Dechucka
and blaming the holocaust on the Jews
Let's see something you think might pass as evidence of that, liar.
What I asked is WHY would the Germans have Gulags or better known as
concentration camps?
I said that at the beginning of WWII it was known/believed that the
Bolsheviks were controlled by Jews
https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

Then Dechucker and his goons start slanting and spinning leftie
rubbish.

Dechucka
2020-01-21 23:19:10 UTC
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Dechucka
and blaming the holocaust on the Jews
Let's see something you think might pass as evidence of that, liar.
What I asked is WHY would the Germans have Gulags or better known as
concentration camps?
No you said the Jews deserved it
Post by Petzl
I said that at the beginning of WWII it was known/believed that the
Bolsheviks were controlled by Jews
https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
Only by those who believe anti-Jewish propoganda. BTW if you believe
that remember the jews ate Aryan kids, lost WW1 for the
Germans,controlled the banks and caused all the problems in Germany/the
World.
Post by Petzl
Then Dechucker and his goons start slanting and spinning leftie
rubbish.
You've often stated your support of banning political parties/religions,
the mass imprisoning of people based on their race/religion and for
blaming the holocaust on the Jews.
Ned Latham
2020-01-22 00:06:00 UTC
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Dechucka
and blaming the holocaust on the Jews
Let's see something you think might pass as evidence of that, liar.
What I asked is WHY would the Germans have Gulags or better known as
concentration camps?
No you said the Jews deserved it
So now the accusation changes, Dopey. Wassa madder? Can't sustain the
previous one?

You're a known liar. Let's see something you think might pass as evidence
that you didn't lie last time or you're not lying this time.
I said that at the beginning of WWII it was known/believed that the
Bolsheviks were controlled by Jews
https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
Only by those who believe anti-Jewish propoganda.
A pretty wide cross-section of populations throughout Europe.
Post by Dechucka
BTW if you believe
that remember the jews ate Aryan kids, lost WW1 for the
Germans,controlled the banks and caused all the problems in Germany/the
World.
You call that straw man bullshit "evidence" of something?
Petzl
2020-01-22 01:11:29 UTC
On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 18:06:00 -0600, Ned Latham
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Dechucka
You've often stated your support of banning political parties/religions,
the mass imprisoning of people based on their race/religion and for
blaming the holocaust on the Jews.
Let's see something you think might pass as evidence of that, liar.
I do agree with China interning Moslems as they were, like they are
here, involved in terrorist acts.

To stop the attacks China interned the Moslems and the Terror attacks
against civilians has stopped.

In Europe Moslem attacks continue

Sweden bombings????

2017: 162 explosions.
2018: 211 explosions.
2019: 257 explosions.

There are now 60 "problem areas" and "no-go zones" in Sweden.

Why is this just getting worse and worse?

I haven't seen a single report of bombings in Poland during these
years
For over 1,400 years or the beginning of Islam AD 622 year one of
Islamic calendar and Islamic world invasion,

Mohammad was Islams first "refugee", killing/enslaving/killing
everyone in Jewish city he fled too and welcomed him!

The major majority of "refugees" in the world are still Islamic,
Dechucka
2020-01-22 01:35:08 UTC
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Dechucka
You've often stated your support of banning political parties/religions,
the mass imprisoning of people based on their race/religion and for
blaming the holocaust on the Jews.
Let's see something you think might pass as evidence of that, liar.
I do agree with China interning Moslems as they were, like they are
here, involved in terrorist acts.
Some are most aren't, some Jews were Marxists most weren't but you want
to punish the lots.

snip
Ned Latham
Ned Latham
2020-01-22 01:35:10 UTC
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Dechucka
You've often stated your support of banning political
parties/religions, the mass imprisoning of people based
on their race/religion and for blaming the holocaust on
the Jews.
Let's see something you think might pass as evidence of that, liar.
I do agree with China interning Moslems as they were, like they are
here, involved in terrorist acts.
I don't. Terrorists should be dealt with harshly and ignominously;
otherwise people and their beliefs should not be subject to state
interference of any kind.
Post by Petzl
To stop the attacks China interned the Moslems and the Terror attacks
against civilians has stopped.
In Europe Moslem attacks continue
Sweden bombings????
2017: 162 explosions.
2018: 211 explosions.
2019: 257 explosions.
There are now 60 "problem areas" and "no-go zones" in Sweden.
There are "problem areas" in France and Germany too. "No-go" zones
in France too.

All Muslim.
Post by Petzl
Why is this just getting worse and worse?
The useless idiots of Leftardia and their Politikal Korrektness have
taken over. There *will* be a backlash eventually; the problem is,
will it be too late?

(Almost certainly it will be too much. Rightist repression will replace
the Leftist repression we're presently forced to endure.)
The old Soviet bloc doesn't have many Muslims, AFAIK.
Ned Latham
2020-01-21 22:23:44 UTC
The ugly sow's lapdog, aka the Foreskin Peeler (you know, that
cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög") just can't
do without spewing hypocritical bullshit at every opportunity...
The "greens" political party needs to be abolished
I see you have entered your comfort zone of fantasising about fascist
scenarios where political parties on the centre and left you disapprove
of are banned.
That's not fascism, you moronic lying maggot; it's Authoritarianism, as
widely practised by your ilk, speshly your heroes, Uncle Joe and Chairman
Mao.

Emperor Xi too, for that matter.

----snip----
Fran
2020-01-22 02:24:30 UTC
Post by jonz
Another opinion on where this country is heading...Harken sheeple...
For the groups information. The article came from here
https://www.beagleweekly.com.au/post/how-did-the-greens-contribute-to-the-fires
An interesting froth piece but not very factual. Loved the bit where he
wants to keep hard hoofed feral animals in National Parks to destroy the
undergrowth.
According to the author who operates a bulldozer and has clearly had
multiple 'official warnings' for his land clearing work an dthen
convicted for his offences, it's EVERYONE's fault but not his and
everyone who tries to stop what he wants to do is GREEN!!!!!! How dare
they! Those GREENS are behind every single rule, regulation,
organisational restructure and change in government policy and those
GREENS are out to get him and his bulldozer. And those GREENS are in
all parties and at all levels in council and in State govt. Everyone is
out to stop him doing what he likes, when he likes and they are doign it
just to get him because they are GREENS. It's more than a soft piece,
it's a crap, self indulgent, blame piece.

state it is.
jonz
2020-01-22 03:02:35 UTC
Post by jonz
Another opinion on where this country is heading...Harken sheeple...
For the groups information. The article came from here
https://www.beagleweekly.com.au/post/how-did-the-greens-contribute-to-the-fires
An interesting froth piece but not very factual.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is a "letter to the editor".......*Not* an editorial!. Just making that clear.

Loved the bit where he
SO, do tell...
Dechucka
2020-01-22 03:34:10 UTC
Post by jonz
Post by Dechucka
Post by jonz
Another opinion on where this country is heading...Harken sheeple...
For the groups information. The article came from here
https://www.beagleweekly.com.au/post/how-did-the-greens-contribute-to-the-fires
An interesting froth piece but not very factual.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is a "letter to the editor".......*Not* an editorial!. Just making that clear.
You should of made that clear by citing where you got it from
Post by jonz
Loved the bit where he
Post by Dechucka
wants to keep hard hoofed feral animals in National Parks to destroy the
undergrowth. Oh well it will get a run by those trying to run their
political agenda rather than actually looking at why the bush is in the
state it is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO, do tell...
Not by running hard hoofed animals in NPs, not by allowing properties to
retain all water that falls on their property, not by unhindered land
clearing
Ned Latham
2020-01-22 03:48:44 UTC
----snip----
Post by Dechucka
Post by jonz
Post by Dechucka
Oh well it will get a run by those trying to run their
political agenda rather than actually looking at why the bush
is in the state it is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO, do tell...
Not by running hard hoofed animals in NPs, not by allowing properties
to retain all water that falls on their property, not by unhindered
land clearing
None of those things were happening, you lying maggot. It was the
reverse.

And there's nothing wrong with saving water or clearing land of
bushfire fuel.

Fuck, you're a useless piece of shit.
Petzl
2020-01-22 05:12:39 UTC
On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 21:48:44 -0600, Ned Latham
Post by Ned Latham
----snip----
Post by Dechucka
Post by jonz
Post by Dechucka
Oh well it will get a run by those trying to run their
political agenda rather than actually looking at why the bush
is in the state it is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO, do tell...
Not by running hard hoofed animals in NPs, not by allowing properties
to retain all water that falls on their property, not by unhindered
land clearing
None of those things were happening, you lying maggot. It was the
reverse.
And there's nothing wrong with saving water or clearing land of
bushfire fuel.
Fuck, you're a useless piece of shit.
It's also not constitutional to deny Farmers collecting rain
Comes under God Given rights
The Christian belief and fact is Moslems are deceived.
Like Schizophrenics, they need therapy;
Not confirmation of their delusions.
The recognized place of worship in a Christian Nation is a Christian Church.
Mosques are the recognized place of worship only in Moslem countries
Australia's only legally defined God is our Christian God whose compound redemptive name is Lord Jesus Christ
Something as simple as denying Moslems a place to pray is all it takes to make them leave voluntarily and peacefully.
Dechucka
2020-01-22 05:46:11 UTC
Post by Ned Latham
----snip----
Post by Dechucka
Post by jonz
Post by Dechucka
Oh well it will get a run by those trying to run their
political agenda rather than actually looking at why the bush
is in the state it is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO, do tell...
Not by running hard hoofed animals in NPs, not by allowing properties
to retain all water that falls on their property, not by unhindered
land clearing
None of those things were happening, you lying maggot. It was the
reverse.
And there's nothing wrong with saving water or clearing land of
bushfire fuel.
Fuck, you're a useless piece of shit.
It's also not constitutional to deny Farmers collecting rain
What a load of crap

2020-01-22 11:51:15 UTC
It's also not constitutional to deny Farmers collecting rain Comes under
God Given rights
nope, the powere that denies their water collecting is the same power
that gives them title to the land they hold(if they do).
Hint, the constitution doesn't come into it.
news18
2020-01-22 05:30:43 UTC
Not by running hard hoofed animals in NPs, not by allowing properties to
retain all water that falls on their property, not by unhindered land
clearing
but, but, but that is the bush being left to itself.
Oh, how soon do they forget their leaders admission that the burning is
all due to exploding horse poo.
jonz
2020-01-22 06:59:50 UTC
Post by jonz
Post by Dechucka
Post by jonz
Another opinion on where this country is heading...Harken sheeple...
For the groups information. The article came from here
https://www.beagleweekly.com.au/post/how-did-the-greens-contribute-to-the-fires
An interesting froth piece but not very factual.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is a "letter to the editor".......*Not* an editorial!. Just making that clear.
You should of made that clear by citing where you got it from
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah, why?. It`s good for shits and giggles to watch the *all knowing* twats in here fumble around making assumptions. <FBG>
Post by Dechucka
Post by jonz
Loved the bit where he
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And?.
Dechucka
2020-01-22 07:14:19 UTC
Post by jonz
Post by Dechucka
Post by jonz
Post by Dechucka
Post by jonz
Another opinion on where this country is heading...Harken sheeple...
For the groups information. The article came from here
https://www.beagleweekly.com.au/post/how-did-the-greens-contribute-to-the-fires
An interesting froth piece but not very factual.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is a "letter to the editor".......*Not* an editorial!. Just making that clear.
You should of made that clear by citing where you got it from
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah, why?. It`s good for shits and giggles to watch the *all knowing* twats in here fumble around making assumptions. <FBG>
If that is how you feel about the fluff and BS that you post as your
position being demolished by facts - enjoy
Post by jonz
Post by Dechucka
Post by jonz
Loved the bit where he
Post by Dechucka
wants to keep hard hoofed feral animals in National Parks to destroy the
undergrowth. Oh well it will get a run by those trying to run their
political agenda rather than actually looking at why the bush is in the
state it is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO, do tell...
Not by running hard hoofed animals in NPs, not by allowing properties to
retain all water that falls on their property, not by unhindered land
clearing
And?.
I am quite interested in Aboriginal traditional burning methods and
would be interested in a proper comparison between them and NPWS hotter
burns. These of course are short term matter in the long term AGW must
be properly addressed, while it doesn't cause bush-fires it leads to
conditions ripe for catastrophic fires.