Zarqawi story doesn't add up
Charles Austin McCrann
2006-06-17 08:28:37 UTC
its all over the free press - many contradictions in story. 500 pound bomb -
seen one?
Heres the bomb:

And here is the dead Zarqawi
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13195017/

just a bitch slap to his face - but then I guess the guy had
high-technologcal bunker defence or shall we disreard it as another unlikely
coincidence to support the war on ignorance:?
--
You can't understand World Politics if you havn't heard Bnjamin Freedman and
Myron Fagan's speeches about the illuminati and zionism:

Daryl Bradford Smith has many examples of zionist complicity in the 911
attacks and cover-up:
www.iamthewitness.com
Professor Steven Jones proof that WTC collapsed due to controlled demolition
explosives:
http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html
"See how the faithful city has become a harlot! She once was full of
justice; righteousness used to dwell in her -- but now murderers! Your
rulers are rebels, companions of thieves; they all love bribes and chase
after gifts. They do not defend the cause of the fatherless; the widow's
case does not come before them." Isaiah 1: 21, 23
Charles Austin McCrann
2006-06-17 08:31:48 UTC
Notice also that you can get
Computer deals
. PDAs
. Notebooks
. Desktops

at that dead Zarqawi article photo.

"To fuel yet another war, this time against Iraq, by cynically manipulating
people's grief, by packaging it for TV specials, sponsored by corporations
selling detergent and running shoes, is to cheapen and devalue grief, to
drain it of meaning. What we are seeing now is a vulgar display of the
business of grief, the commerce of grief, the pillaging of even the most
private human feelings for political purpose. It is a terrible, violent
thing for a State to do to its people."

(Arundhati Roy, 18 September 2002)

But i guess nobody notices it anymore - such a gradual and insidious removal
of your humanity could hardly go noticed when you're too busy wanking over
the paris Hilton video.
Hot and Sexy Blonde Goat
2006-06-17 09:05:32 UTC
Jake, it doesnt add up to you, because you cant add...

It takes an IQ above 60 to be able to add, and you just havent
developed that far.

Life is complex and yet you want simple little packages that you
understand.

It doesnt work that way, wait until you have kids...
Charles Austin McCrann
2006-06-17 15:40:51 UTC
Post by Hot and Sexy Blonde Goat
Jake, it doesnt add up to you, because you cant add...
It takes an IQ above 60 to be able to add, and you just havent
developed that far.
Life is complex and yet you want simple little packages that you
understand.
It doesnt work that way, wait until you have kids...
I have three children. They are all in bording school - easy!

You're the dumb fuck who couldn't work out!
Not an ASIO Plant (Honest)
2006-06-17 22:45:18 UTC
Post by Charles Austin McCrann
I have three children. They are all in bording school - easy!
So you just had them and dumped them, Fuck mate, a penguin does more
nurturing than you do...

What ages are they ? and how old are you?
dechucka
2006-06-19 03:01:37 UTC
Post by Not an ASIO Plant (Honest)
Post by Charles Austin McCrann
I have three children. They are all in bording school - easy!
So you just had them and dumped them, Fuck mate, a penguin does more
nurturing than you do...
they're probably better off at boarding school learning facts than at home
listening to this nuts conspiracy theories
veritas
Get over it and cope like everyone else!
Charles Austin McCrann
2006-06-17 15:37:02 UTC
Post by veritas
Get over it and cope like everyone else!
No I want my children to live in a free and democratic society without the
power of a few over many.

You can sit back and watch the bloody revolution on television.
t***@gmail.com
Haha. What 'revolution'? You sad cunt. Get a life
burrah
2006-06-18 15:03:12 UTC
Post by veritas
Get over it and cope like everyone else!
No I want my children to live in a free and democratic society without the
power of a few over many.
You can sit back and watch the bloody revolution on television.
WHY do you say "television". Snarl!!! Down with religion. As I recall, I am
not one of Rupert Murdoch's carnivorous minions!?
--
I for one welcome our new insect overlords. I'd like to remind them that as
a trusted TV personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in
Simpson's character, broadcaster Kent Brockman.
veritas
2006-06-17 10:16:59 UTC
Post by Charles Austin McCrann
its all over the free press - many contradictions in story. 500 pound bomb -
seen one?
http://youtu.be/IjKeSr1x4P0
And?
Post by Charles Austin McCrann
And here is the dead Zarqawi
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13195017/
So?
Post by Charles Austin McCrann
just a bitch slap to his face - but then I guess the guy had
high-technologcal bunker defence or shall we disreard it as another unlikely
coincidence to support the war on ignorance:?
Oh! You mean both bombs detonated in his lap?

I always thought the purpose of bombing was to bring down buildings (in this case) to kill or to
kill by percussion or shrapnel in the general vicinity?

Silly me!
Ördög
2006-06-17 11:21:30 UTC
veritas pontificates:

Whatever!

Yeah!
Post by veritas
Silly me!
Silly you is just fine. I would have used somewhat stronger words but
I'll accept it for starters.

Ördög
Either the neocons go or civilisation does!
Charles Austin McCrann
2006-06-17 15:39:19 UTC
Post by veritas
Silly me!
Well they didn't know where he was did they. So you'd expect to of those
bombs to blast the living hell out of the builings - they were bunker
busters.
So I'm just observing that its another interesting coincidence that they
found his body dead in the rubble after that power.

You're trying to say that they deliberately aimed to his side so that they
could still get an identifiable photo of him?
Sunny
2006-06-17 23:11:29 UTC
Post by Charles Austin McCrann
its all over the free press - many contradictions in story. 500 pound
bomb - seen one?
Actually there is probably one of your sites somewhere, that suggests
(proves) that it was left over demolitions, from the World Trade Centre.
burrah
2006-06-18 03:53:20 UTC
Post by Charles Austin McCrann
its all over the free press - many contradictions in story. 500 pound
bomb - seen one?
http://youtu.be/IjKeSr1x4P0
And here is the dead Zarqawi
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13195017/
"ZARQAWI"! If you aren't whining about this president, then you are a
Rethuglican! Last time I checked, I am not one of Grover Norquist's team of
cowboy brown-nosers!! I reject imperialism. The Council on Foreign Relations
can ignore PALESTINIAN Native American ferns, all in the name of "protecting
marriage"?
--
"The main difference between men and women is that men are lunatics and
women are idiots." Rebecca West (Black Lamb and Grey Falcon)
Ördög
2006-06-18 07:37:43 UTC
Post by burrah
If you aren't whining about this president, then you are a
Rethuglican! Last time I checked, I am not one of Grover Norquist's team of
cowboy brown-nosers!! I reject imperialism.
I am seriously starting to get worried about the state of your mental
health!
Aren't you taking your medications regularly, or something?

burrah
2006-06-18 15:06:07 UTC
Post by burrah
If you aren't whining about this president, then you are a
Rethuglican! Last time I checked, I am not one of Grover Norquist's team of
cowboy brown-nosers!! I reject imperialism.
I am seriously starting to get worried about the state of your mental
health!
Aren't you taking your medications regularly, or something?

"Medications"!!!!? As a senior citizen, I am ROMULAN!!! If you aren't
sophistic and frightened about this lying thief, then as all the evidence
shows you are a Redumblican?

Ördög
2006-06-19 10:36:26 UTC
Post by burrah
Post by burrah
I reject imperialism.
I am sure you do just as pigs fly!
Post by burrah
Post by burrah
Aren't you taking your medications regularly, or something?
"Medications"!!!!? As a senior citizen, I am ROMULAN!!! If you aren't
sophistic and frightened about this lying thief, then as all the evidence
shows you are a Redumblican?
I for one welcome our new insect overlords.
I see. Well, I wish you a happy continuation of your psychotic episode.
When you get sick of it take your pills or call for the nurse.

burrah
2006-06-18 05:19:27 UTC
Post by Charles Austin McCrann
its all over the free press - many contradictions in story. 500 pound
bomb - seen one?
http://youtu.be/IjKeSr1x4P0
And here is the dead Zarqawi
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13195017/
"Zarqawi"!!? I notice, WHEN the capitalists say "pro LIFE," they really mean
"exploitation"! When they say "morality," methinks it is just a code word
for "MURDER"! Without a doubt, it looks like we can say goodbye to gender
parity and free HEALTH care!!! Pure evil!!!! U.S. get out of Managua
immediately!!!! Hello!!!!
--
"The bible was written by men with a political agenda, edited by men with a
political agenda and used to manipulate others by men with a political
Aren't we glad the Koran doesn't have a political agenda?
Ördög
2006-06-18 07:48:58 UTC
Post by burrah
I notice, WHEN the capitalists say "pro LIFE," they really mean
"exploitation"! When they say "morality," methinks it is just a code word
for "MURDER"! Without a doubt, it looks like we can say goodbye to gender
parity and free HEALTH care!!! Pure evil!!!! U.S. get out of Managua
immediately!!!! Hello!!!!
Poor poor, burrah. Has finally lost all contact with sanity!
Post by burrah
"The bible was written by men with a political agenda, edited by men with a
political agenda and used to manipulate others by men with a political
agenda" - from a review of a book "Who Wrote The Bible?"
Aren't we glad the Koran doesn't have a political agenda?
Oh, but the Koran is a very political writ,having great relevance to
the day to day lives of people .... at the time of the 7th century AD.
LOL

Somewhat more contemporary than the Bible (ca 200 - 300 AD) or the
worst of that lot, the Torah (ca some times after the cave man, but not
by much).