Covid-19 App legislation
2020-05-16 01:49:49 UTC
https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2020L00480
Dechucka
2020-05-16 02:12:24 UTC
https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2020L00480
Good that they've finally got it out. Wonder if that will encourage
people, who can, to download it. If we say 3 million people can't
download it or don't have phones we're at 26% with 5.5 million downloads
to date so far, based on a population of 24.5 million. OK back of an
envelope figures but probably in the ball-park
news18
2020-05-16 02:53:40 UTC
https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2020L00480
Good that they've finally got it out. Wonder if that will encourage
people, who can, to download it. If we say 3 million people can't
download it or don't have phones we're at 26% with 5.5 million downloads
to date so far, based on a population of 24.5 million. OK back of an
envelope figures but probably in the ball-park
My understanding was that a higher figure than 3 million do not have a
phone or the smartphone needed. If i can think of the reference i will
post.

Then there is the issue, for the apple phone that it will not work when
people are actually using their phone.

There is also the major problem that it is a very poor applcation for
what it seeks to do. Usual critiscism of bluetooth as a proximity
detector.

Then finally, people have to upload their collected data when they are
told they are possitive.
Dechucka
2020-05-16 03:22:42 UTC
Post by news18
https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2020L00480
Good that they've finally got it out. Wonder if that will encourage
people, who can, to download it. If we say 3 million people can't
download it or don't have phones we're at 26% with 5.5 million downloads
to date so far, based on a population of 24.5 million. OK back of an
envelope figures but probably in the ball-park
My understanding was that a higher figure than 3 million do not have a
phone or the smartphone needed. If i can think of the reference i will
post.
OK I thought that was a generous figure to make the rate look better
told they are possitive.
Petzl
2020-05-16 02:55:44 UTC
https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2020L00480
Good that they've finally got it out. Wonder if that will encourage
people, who can, to download it. If we say 3 million people can't
download it or don't have phones we're at 26% with 5.5 million downloads
to date so far, based on a population of 24.5 million. OK back of an
envelope figures but probably in the ball-park
Then there is reality
https://caldronpool.com/authorities-can-enter-your-home-remove-your-underwear-forcibly-vaccinate-you-under-extreme-public-health-laws/?fbclid=IwAR2rf0c1RVyMubSYfrFSIQApcciYvqbRQu7tMq96A_hveL0eMaZwZCOnn8M
https://is.gd/6jYQYt
Authorities Can Enter Your Home, Remove Your Underwear, Forcibly
Vaccinate You Under Extreme Public Health Laws
Mark Latham has seen the light
Voting Coalition, Labor or "Greens" because you hate One Nation is like eating shit because you hate spinach

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!
Fran
2020-05-16 03:17:36 UTC
https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2020L00480
Good that they've finally got it out. Wonder if that will encourage
people, who can, to download it. If we say 3 million people can't
download it or don't have phones we're at 26% with 5.5 million downloads
to date so far, based on a population of 24.5 million. OK back of an
envelope figures but probably in the ball-park
The App's not going to be very effective for you or me given our
lifestyles and where we live but sadly, the people who it might help are
dingbats who won't download it eg, My niece (lives in Sydney, uses
public transport, thinks it's Dutton's attmempts to infiltrate her life,
great downloader of every app going on her phone/ipad... etc) One can
only shake one's head when faced with that lack of logic/reasoning and
various other forms of fuck wittedness.

I've done my bit.
Dechucka
2020-05-16 03:28:32 UTC
https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2020L00480
Good that they've finally got it out. Wonder if that will encourage
people, who can, to download it. If we say 3 million people can't
download it or don't have phones we're at 26% with 5.5 million
downloads to date so far, based on a population of 24.5 million. OK
back of an envelope figures but probably in the ball-park
The App's not going to be very effective for you or me given our
lifestyles and where we live but sadly,
I'm not a recluse normally but haven't been up to Sydney for a while.
Major centres around here I have visited when absolutely necessary. With
the relaxation of the rules I will now be visiting my parents.

I've done my bit.
Fran
2020-05-16 06:15:59 UTC
https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2020L00480
Good that they've finally got it out. Wonder if that will encourage
people, who can, to download it. If we say 3 million people can't
download it or don't have phones we're at 26% with 5.5 million
downloads to date so far, based on a population of 24.5 million. OK
back of an envelope figures but probably in the ball-park
The App's not going to be very effective for you or me given our
lifestyles and where we live but sadly,
I'm not a recluse normally but haven't been up to Sydney for a while.
Major centres around here I have visited when absolutely necessary. With
the relaxation of the rules I will now be visiting my parents.
I've had a visit from my offspring recently but then, after they left,
it occurred to me that my phone was in my handbag in the bedroom and not
in the room where we were all sitting. My husband's phone was on the
mantlepiece which was more than 1.5m from where we were sitting.

The app will work better for those who sit in public transport for a
long time or those who can't live without their phone glued to their
hands.