One for dechucka...
2020-03-21 06:52:21 UTC
... a "The Lancet" article on the possible death rate for covid-19:
https://tinyurl.com/rbfgy3l

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(20)30195-X/fulltext
Dechucka
2020-03-21 07:09:42 UTC
https://tinyurl.com/rbfgy3l
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(20)30195-X/fulltext
Thanks, should clear it up for pez

" However, these mortality rate estimates are based on the number of
deaths relative to the number of confirmed cases of infection, which is
not representative of the actual death rate; patients who die on any
given day were infected much earlier, and thus the denominator of the
mortality rate should be the total number of patients infected at the
same time as those who died. Notably, the full denominator remains
unknown because asymptomatic cases or patients with very mild symptoms
might not be tested and will not be identified."

Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO
Henry Briggs
2020-03-21 10:26:12 UTC
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO
In that case, no need to wash at all.

Didn't you mean to say "Each Way" Albo?
Dechucka
2020-03-21 21:10:44 UTC
Post by Henry Briggs
Post by Dechucka
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO
In that case, no need to wash at all.
Always wash your hands IF you've shaken hands esp someone who has been
hanging around with confirmed COVID-19 cases. That RFS bloke that SloMo
grabbed had the right idea. I wish SloMo wasn't sooooo sloooooooow in
reacting properly to this crisis instead of dribbling in actions.
I assume all those people on Bondi Beach had come from School or
University lectures so they knew that social isolation doesn't really
count. My daughter needs a 124 m2 classroom to meet the pubs/clubs rules.
Post by Henry Briggs
Didn't you mean to say "Each Way" Albo?
no I didn't
--
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO
Fran
It you who recently made a comment about having nothing useful to say.....
Ördög
2020-03-21 22:03:55 UTC
Boring trolling LJH clone's failed attempt at cleverness
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands
with SloMO
In that case, no need to wash at all.
Didn't you mean to say "Each Way" Albo?
It you who recently made a comment about having nothing useful to say.....
Well, this clone thought it can cleverly place some useless LNP-fanatic
propaganda ... as if we would not notice and as if it carried any real
significance in face of the crisis we all face.

I am convinced that you are wasting your time on replying to it Fran.

The fucking moron does not understand that this is not the time for
inciting more disunity, even if it is a difficult concept to digest and
even if one is a hard right keyboard warrior.
As much as I disagree with the post election appeasement policy of Labor
towards more right wing leaning voters this is definitely not the time to
distract the government from doing what is necessary and Albanese knows
and practices that too.
Welcome to real Hell on Earth! :)
Fran
2020-03-22 05:27:45 UTC
Boring trolling LJH clone's failed attempt at cleverness
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands
with SloMO
In that case, no need to wash at all.
Didn't you mean to say "Each Way" Albo?
It you who recently made a comment about having nothing useful to say.....
Well, this clone thought it can cleverly place some useless LNP-fanatic
propaganda ... as if we would not notice and as if it carried any real
significance in face of the crisis we all face.
I am convinced that you are wasting your time on replying to it Fran.
Yeah. It'll go where the rest of the boring go...
Post by Ördög
The fucking moron does not understand that this is not the time for
inciting more disunity, even if it is a difficult concept to digest and
even if one is a hard right keyboard warrior.
Did you see Trumps efforts in the past couple of days? He's a total
muppet...
Post by Ördög
As much as I disagree with the post election appeasement policy of Labor
towards more right wing leaning voters this is definitely not the time to
distract the government from doing what is necessary and Albanese knows
and practices that too.
He needs to be careful. I'm beginning to suspect the LNP knows it's got
bugger all chance of getting back in next time roudn and are going to
leave a massive financial hole and then start the old 'Labor can't
manage money' crap all over again.
Henry Briggs
2020-03-23 06:58:17 UTC
I'm beginning to suspect the LNP knows it's got
bugger all chance of getting back in next time roudn
Could be correct, but too far away for an election guess yet.

Maybe they will suffer as Churchill did after WWII. But what a frigging
mess the UK Labour party got into.
Henry Briggs
Yes, just reminding you.
Fran
2020-03-22 05:23:31 UTC
Post by Henry Briggs
Post by Fran
Post by Henry Briggs
Post by Dechucka
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands
with SloMO
In that case, no need to wash at all.
Didn't you mean to say "Each Way" Albo?
It you who recently made a comment about having nothing useful to say.....
Yes, just reminding you.
Liar. I don't suffer from short term memory loss about what I've
recently read.
Henry Briggs
2020-03-23 07:00:09 UTC
Liar. I don't suffer from short term memory loss about what I've
recently read.
Wow, string words from a little man. Been taking lessons from Rod Speed,
I see.
jonz
2020-03-23 08:37:18 UTC
Post by Henry Briggs
Post by Fran
Liar. I don't suffer from short term memory loss about what I've
recently read.
Wow, string words from a little man. Been taking lessons from Rod Speed,
I see.
hUH?????