The West And Islam In Deathly Combat According To Book, "A Never Ending War"
Phil B.
2007-12-31 13:12:26 UTC
The "Clash of Civilizations" has been there since the 7th century A.D, thus
it seems like
a never ending war between the West and Islam. But nothing lasts forever.
There will be a conclusion but only with the complete annihilation of one by
the other. Religious and cultural wars are like that. There can never be a
modus vivendi.

This is the theme of "A Never Ending War", a book that is must reading for
every Western citizen concerned about his or her security and that of their
children and grand-children.

http://web.mac.com/mciway/thewestandislam/Page_1%3A_The_Defining_Issue_of_the_Twenty_First_Century.html
unknown
2007-12-31 15:31:56 UTC
Bush and Cheney are the problem.
kT
2007-12-31 16:19:25 UTC
Post by unknown
Bush and Cheney are the problem.
This guy has a problem with resistance to terrorism.
This guy has a problem with his financial reality, which is that he
can't afford to resist shit anymore, which is why George Bush and Dick
Cheney have bankrupted the country. It was a clear goal of the
conservative movement. Anybody with any brain at all could have read the
conservative 'Mein Kampf' and drawn that conclusion.
unknown
Bush and Cheney are enemies of the USA.
Topaz
2008-01-01 00:23:19 UTC
The West is the White race.

The goal of America is to destroy the White race. The
multi-culture and pluralism they push is only at the expense of
Whites. No one is trying to push multi-culture in China or Japan or
anyplace but on the Whites. And they promote racial intermarriage.
If things continue as they are the White race is doomed.

And who is doing all of this? It is the USA government and the
media, in other words the Jews.

Many Whites are traitors. They support the USA government and their
own destruction. We should look for allies. And anyone who wants to
remove the Jews from power is our ally. In the past the Japanese were
our allies. Today it is the Muslims.

Osama bin Laden
September 24th statement published in Pakistan

"I have already said that we are not hostile to the United States. We
are against the system, which makes other nations slaves of the United
States, or forces them to mortgage their political and economic
freedom. This system is totally in control of the American Jews, whose
first priority is Israel, not the United States. It is simply that the
American people are themselves the slaves of the Jews and are forced
to live according to the principles and laws laid by them. So, the
punishment should reach Israel. In fact, it
is Israel, which is giving a blood bath to innocent Muslims and the
U.S. is not uttering a single word."

http://www.ihr.org/ http://www.natvan.com

http://www.thebirdman.org http://www.nsm88.com/

http://wsi.matriots.com/jews.html
Mdmeenken
2008-01-01 11:16:35 UTC
Post by Topaz
[...]
lets hope that,
because (blood bath) that is what muslims do and want to do more with not
muslims,look around in the word,you idiot!
and innocent muslims dont exist ,only stupid muslims,
they only listen to their imans,
and sadly enough the imans are less stupid than the other muslims,

but still not as smart as the average western human being,
but they still can be dangerous ,
because they have a
lot of stupid people behind them,
who are willing to do whatever their religious leaders tell them,

yes indeed stupidity can be very dangerous

marten

and the
Topaz
2008-01-01 17:20:02 UTC
THERE IS NO GREATER POWER in the world today than that wielded by the
manipulators of public opinion in America. No king or pope of old, no
conquering general or high priest ever disposed of a power even
remotely approaching that of the few dozen men who control America's
mass media of news and entertainment.
Their power is not distant and impersonal; it reaches into every home
in America, and it works its will during nearly every waking hour. It
is the power that shapes and molds the mind of virtually every
citizen, young or old, rich or poor, simple or sophisticated.
The mass media form for us our image of the world and then tell us
what to think about that image. Essentially everything we know-or
think we know-about events outside our own neighborhood or circle of
acquaintances comes to us via our daily newspaper, our weekly news
magazine, our radio, or our television.
It is not just the heavy-handed suppression of certain news stories
from our newspapers or the blatant propagandizing of
history-distorting TV "docudramas" that characterizes the
opinion-manipulating techniques of the media masters. They exercise
both subtlety and thoroughness in their management of the news and the
entertainment that they present to us.
For example, the way in which the news is covered: which items are
emphasized and which are played down; the reporter's choice of words,
tone of voice, and facial expressions; the wording of headlines; the
choice of illustrations-all of these things subliminally and yet
profoundly affect the way in which we interpret what we see or hear.
On top of this, of course, the columnists and editors remove any
remaining doubt from our minds as to just what we are to think about
it all. Employing carefully developed psychological techniques, they
guide our thought and opinion so that we can be in tune with the "in"
crowd, the "beautiful people," the "smart money." They let us know
exactly what our attitudes should be toward various types of people
and behavior by placing those people or that behavior in the context
of a TV drama or situation comedy and having the other TV characters
react in the Politically Correct way.
Molding American Minds
For example, a racially mixed couple will be respected, liked, and
socially sought after by other characters, as will a "take charge"
Black scholar or businessman, or a sensitive and talented homosexual,
or a poor but honest and hardworking illegal alien from Mexico. On the
other hand, a White racist-that is, any racially conscious White
person who looks askance at miscegenation or at the rapidly darkening
racial situation in America-is portrayed, at best, as a despicable
bigot who is reviled by the other characters, or, at worst, as a
dangerous psychopath who is fascinated by firearms and is a menace to
all law-abiding citizens. The White racist "gun nut," in fact, has
become a familiar stereotype on TV shows.
The average American, of whose daily life TV-watching takes such an
unhealthy portion, distinguishes between these fictional situations
and reality only with difficulty, if at all. He responds to the
televised actions, statements, and attitudes of TV actors much as he
does to his own peers in real life. For all too many Americans the
real world has been replaced by the false reality of the TV
environment, and it is to this false reality that his urge to conform
responds. Thus, when a TV scriptwriter expresses approval of some
ideas and actions through the TV characters for whom he is writing,
and disapproval of others, he exerts a powerful pressure on millions
of viewers toward conformity with his own views.
And as it is with TV entertainment, so it is also with the news,
whether televised or printed. The insidious thing about this form of
thought control is that even when we realize that entertainment or
news is biased, the media masters still are able to manipulate most of
us. This is because they not only slant what they present, but also
they establish tacit boundaries and ground rules for the permissible
spectrum of opinion.
As an example, consider the media treatment of Middle East news. Some
editors or commentators are slavishly pro-Israel in their every
utterance, while others seem nearly neutral. No one, however, dares
suggest that the U.S. government is backing the wrong side in the
Arab-Jewish conflict, or that 9-11 was a result of that support. Nor
does anyone dare suggest that it served Jewish interests, rather than
American interests, to send U.S. forces to cripple Iraq, Israel's
principal rival in the Middle East. Thus, a spectrum of permissible
opinion, from pro-Israel to nearly neutral, is established.
Another example is the media treatment of racial issues in the United
States. Some commentators seem almost dispassionate in reporting news
of racial strife, while others are emotionally partisan-with the
partisanship always on the non-White side. All of the media spokesmen
without exception, however, take the position that "multiculturalism"
and racial mixing are here to stay and that they are good things.
Because there are differences in degree, however, most Americans fail
to realize that they are being manipulated. Even the citizen who
complains about "managed news" falls into the trap of thinking that
because he is presented with an apparent spectrum of opinion he can
escape the thought controllers' influence by believing the editor or
commentator of his choice. It's a "heads I win, tails you lose"
situation. Every point on the permissible spectrum of public opinion
is acceptable to the media masters-and no impermissible fact or
viewpoint is allowed any exposure at all, if they can prevent it.
The control of the opinion-molding media is nearly monolithic. All of
the controlled media-television, radio, newspapers, magazines, books,
motion pictures-speak with a single voice, each reinforcing the other.
Despite the appearance of variety, there is no real dissent, no
alternative source of facts or ideas accessible to the great mass of
people that might allow them to form opinions at odds with those of
the media masters. They are presented with a single view of the
world-a world in which every voice proclaims the equality of the
races, the inerrant nature of the Jewish "Holocaust" tale, the
wickedness of attempting to halt the flood of non-White aliens pouring
across our borders, the danger of permitting citizens to keep and bear
arms, the moral equivalence of all sexual orientations, and the
desirability of a "pluralistic," cosmopolitan society rather than a
homogeneous, White one. It is a view of the world designed by the
media masters to suit their own ends-and the pressure to conform to
that view is overwhelming. People adapt their opinions to it, vote in
accord with it, and shape their lives to fit it.
And who are these all-powerful masters of the media? As we shall see,
to a very large extent they are Jews. It isn't simply a matter of the
media being controlled by profit-hungry capitalists, some of whom
happen to be Jews. If that were the case, the ethnicity of the media
masters would reflect, at least approximately, the ratio of rich
Gentiles to rich Jews. Despite a few prominent exceptions, the
preponderance of Jews in the media is so overwhelming that we are
obliged to assume that it is due to more than mere happenstance.

Electronic News & Entertainment Media
Continuing government deregulation of the telecommunications industry
has resulted, not in the touted increase of competition, but rather in
an accelerating wave of corporate mergers and acquisitions that have
produced a handful of multi-billion-dollar media conglomerates. The
largest of these conglomerates are rapidly growing even bigger by
consuming their competition, almost tripling in size during the 1990s.
Whenever you watch television, whether from a local broadcasting
station or via cable or a satellite dish; whenever you see a feature
film in a theater or at home; whenever you listen to the radio or to
recorded music; whenever you read a newspaper, book, or magazine-it is
very likely that the information or entertainment you receive was
produced and/or distributed by one of these megamedia companies:
Time Warner. The largest media conglomerate today is Time Warner
(briefly called AOL-Time Warner; the AOL was dropped from the name
when accounting practices at the AOL division were questioned by
government investigators), which reached its current form when America
Online bought Time Warner for $160 billion in 2000. The combined
company had revenue of $39.5 billion in 2003. The merger brought
together Steve Case, a Gentile, as chairman of AOL-Time Warner, and
Gerald Levin, a Jew, as the CEO. Warner, founded by the Jewish Warner
brothers in the early part of the last century, rapidly became part of
the Jewish power base in Hollywood, a fact so well-known that it is
openly admitted by Jewish authors, as is the fact that each new media
acquisition becomes dominated by Jews in turn: Speaking of the initial
merger of Time, Inc. with Warner, Jewish writer Michael Wolff said in
New York magazine in 2001 "since Time Inc.'s merger with Warner ten
years ago, one of the interesting transitions is that it has become a
Jewish company." ("From AOL to W," New York magazine, January 29,
2001)
The third most powerful man at AOL-Time Warner, at least on paper, was
Vice Chairman Ted Turner, a White Gentile. Turner had traded his
Turner Broadcasting System, which included CNN, to Time Warner in 1996
for a large block of Time Warner shares. By April 2001 Levin had
effectively fired Ted Turner, eliminating him from any real power.
However, Turner remained a very large and outspoken shareholder and
member of the board of directors.
Levin overplayed his hand, and in a May 2002 showdown, he was fired by
the company's board. For Ted Turner, who had lost $7 billion of his $9
billion due to Levin's mismanagement, it was small solace. Turner
remains an outsider with no control over the inner workings of the
company. Also under pressure, Steve Case resigned effective in May
2003. The board replaced both Levin and Case with a Black, Richard
Parsons. Behind Parsons the Jewish influence and power remains
dominant.
AOL is the largest Internet service provider in the world, with 34
million U.S. subscribers. It is now being used as an online platform
for the Jewish content from Time Warner. Jodi Kahn and Meg Siesfeld,
both Jews, lead the Time Inc. Interactive team under executive editor
Ned Desmond, a White Gentile. All three report to Time Inc.
editor-in-chief Norman Pearlstine, a Jew. Their job is to transfer
Time Warner's content to target specific segments of America Online's
audience, especially women, children, and teens.
Time Warner was already the second largest of the international media
leviathans when it merged with AOL. Time Warner's subsidiary HBO (26
million subscribers) is the nation's largest pay-TV cable network.
HBO's "competitor" Cinemax is another of Time Warner's many cable
ventures.
Until the purchase in May 1998 of PolyGram by Jewish billionaire Edgar
Bronfman, Jr., Warner Music was America's largest record company, with
50 labels. Warner Music was an early promoter of "gangsta rap."
Through its involvement with Interscope Records (prior to Interscope's
acquisition by another Jewish-owned media firm), it helped to
popularize a genre whose graphic lyrics explicitly urge Blacks to
commit acts of violence against Whites. Bronfman purchased Warner
Music in 2004, keeping it solidly in Jewish hands.
In addition to cable and music, Time Warner is heavily involved in the
production of feature films (Warner Brothers Studio, Castle Rock
Entertainment, and New Line Cinema). Time Warner's publishing division
is managed by its editor-in-chief, Norman Pearlstine, a Jew. He
controls 50 magazines including Time, Life, Sports Illustrated, and
People. Book publishing ventures include Time-Life Books,
Book-of-the-Month Club, Little Brown, and many others. Time Warner
also owns Shoutcast and Winamp, the very tools that most independent
Internet radio broadcasters rely on, and, as a dominant player in the
Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), was essentially
"negotiating" with itself when Internet radio music royalty rules were
set that strongly favored large content providers and forced many
small broadcasters into silence. (The Register, "AOL Time Warner takes
grip of net radio," 8th April 2003)
Ted Turner's Lesson: "Be very careful with whom you merge."
When Ted Turner, the Gentile media maverick, made a bid to buy CBS in
1985, there was panic in the media boardrooms across the country.
Turner had made a fortune in advertising and then built a successful
cable-TV news network, CNN, with over 70 million subscribers.
Although Turner had never taken a stand contrary to Jewish interests,
he was regarded by William Paley and the other Jews at CBS as
uncontrollable: a loose cannon who might at some time in the future
turn against them. Furthermore, Jewish newsman Daniel Schorr, who had
worked for Turner, publicly charged that his former boss held a
personal dislike for Jews.
To block Turner's bid, CBS executives invited billionaire Jewish
theater, hotel, insurance, and cigarette magnate Laurence Tisch to
launch a "friendly" takeover of CBS. From 1986 to 1995 Tisch was the
chairman and CEO of CBS, removing any threat of non-Jewish influence
there. Subsequent efforts by Ted Turner to acquire CBS were obstructed
by Gerald Levin's Time Warner, which owned nearly 20 percent of CBS
stock and had veto power over major deals. But when his fellow Jew
Sumner Redstone offered to buy CBS for $34.8 billion in 1999, Levin
had no objections.
Thus, despite being an innovator and garnering headlines, Turner never
commanded the "connections" necessary for being a media master. He
finally decided if you can't lick 'em, join 'em, and he sold out to
Levin's Time Warner. Ted Turner summed it up:

"I've had an incredible life for the most part. I made a lot of smart
moves, and I made a lot of money. Then something happened, and I
merged with Time Warner, which looked like the right thing to do at
the time. And it was good for shareholders.
"But then I lost control. I thought I would have enough moral
authority to have all the influence in the new company. If you go into
business, be very careful with whom you merge.
"I thought I was buying Time Warner, but they were buying me. We had
kind of a difference in viewpoint. Then they merged with AOL, and that
was a complete disaster, at least so far. I have lost 85 percent of my
wealth."

Disney. The second-largest media conglomerate today, with 2003
revenues of $27.1 billion, is the Walt Disney Company. Its leading
personality and CEO, Michael Eisner, is a Jew.
The Disney empire, headed by a man described by one media analyst as a
"control freak," includes several television production companies
(Walt Disney Television, Touchstone Television, Buena Vista
Television) and cable networks with more than 100 million subscribers
altogether. As for feature films, the Walt Disney Motion Pictures
Group includes Walt Disney Pictures, Touchstone Pictures, Hollywood
Pictures, and Caravan Pictures. Disney also owns Miramax Films, run by
the Jewish Weinstein brothers, Bob and Harvey, who have produced such
ultra-raunchy movies as The Crying Game, Priest, and Kids.
When the Disney Company was run by the Gentile Disney family prior to
its takeover by Eisner in 1984, it epitomized wholesome family
entertainment. While it still holds the rights to Snow White, the
company under Eisner has expanded into the production of a great deal
of so-called "adult" material.
In August 1995, Eisner acquired Capital Cities/ABC, Inc., which owns
the ABC television network, which in turn owns ten TV stations
outright in such big markets as New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, Los
Angeles, San Francisco, and Houston. In addition, in the United States
ABC has 225 affiliated TV stations, over 2,900 affiliated radio
stations and produces over 7,200 radio programs. ABC owns 54 radio
stations and operates 57 radio stations, many in major cities such as
New York, Washington, and Los Angeles. Radio Disney, part of ABC Radio
Networks, provides programming targeting children.
Sports network ESPN, an ABC cable subsidiary, is headed by President
and CEO George W. Bodenheimer, who is a Jew. The corporation also
controls the Disney Channel, Toon Disney, A&E, Lifetime Television,
SOAPnet and the History Channel, with between 86 and 88 million
subscribers each. The ABC Family television network has 84 million
subscribers and, in addition to broadcasting entertainment (some of it
quite raunchy for a "family" channel), is also the network outlet for
Christian Zionist TV evangelist Pat Robertson.
Although primarily a telecommunications company, ABC/Disney earns over
$1 billion in publishing, owning Walt Disney Company Book Publishing,
Hyperion Books, and Miramax Books. It also owns six daily newspapers
and publishes over 20 magazines. Disney Publishing Worldwide publishes
books and magazines in 55 languages in 74 countries, reaching more
than 100 million readers each month
On the Internet, Disney runs Buena Vista Internet Group, ABC Internet
Group, ABC.com, ABCNEWS.com, Oscar.com, Mr. Showbiz, Disney Online,
Disney's Daily Blast, Disney.com, Family.com, ESPN Internet Group,
ESPN.sportzone.com, Soccernet.com, NFL.com, NBA.com, Infoseek (partial
ownership), and Disney Interactive.
Viacom. Number three on the list, with 2003 revenues of just over
$26.5 billion, is Viacom, Inc., headed by Sumner Redstone (born Murray
Rothstein), a Jew. Melvin A. Karmazin, another Jew, was number two at
Viacom until June 2004, holding the positions of president and chief
operating officer. Karmazin remains a large Viacom shareholder.
Replacing Karmazin as co-presidents and co-COOs are a Jew, Leslie
Moonves, and Tom Freston, a possible Jew. (We have been unable to
confirm Freston's Jewish ancestry; he has done work for Jewish
organizations and was involved in the garment trade, a heavily Jewish
industry, importing clothing from the Third World to the U.S. in the
1970s.)
Viacom produces and distributes TV programs for the three largest
networks, owns 39 television stations outright with another 200
affiliates in its wholly-owned CBS Television Network, owns 185 radio
stations in its Infinity radio group, and has over 1,500 affiliated
stations through its CBS Radio Network. It produces feature films
through Paramount Pictures, headed by Jewess Sherry Lansing (born
Sherry Lee Heimann), who is planning to retire at the end of 2005.
Viacom was formed in 1971 as a way to dodge an anti-monopoly FCC
ruling that required CBS to spin off a part of its cable TV operations
and syndicated programming business. This move by the government
unfortunately did nothing to reduce the mostly Jewish collaborative
monopoly that remains the major problem with the industry. In 1999,
after CBS had again augmented itself by buying King World Productions
(a leading TV program syndicator), Viacom acquired its progenitor
company, CBS, in a double mockery of the spirit of the 1971 ruling.
Redstone acquired CBS following the December 1999 stockholders' votes
at CBS and Viacom. CBS Television has long been headed by the
previously mentioned Leslie Moonves; the other Viacom co-president,
Tom Freston, headed wholly-owned MTV.
Viacom also owns the Country Music Television and The Nashville
Network cable channels and is the largest outdoor advertising
(billboards, etc.) entity in the U.S. Viacom's publishing division
includes Simon & Schuster, Scribner, The Free Press, Fireside, and
Archway Paperbacks. It distributes videos through its over 8,000
Blockbuster stores. It is also involved in satellite broadcasting,
theme parks, and video games.
Viacom's chief claim to fame, however, is as the world's largest
provider of cable programming through its Showtime, MTV, Nickelodeon,
Black Entertainment Television, and other networks. Since 1989 MTV and
Nickelodeon have acquired larger and larger shares of the juvenile
television audience. MTV dominates the television market for viewers
between the ages of 12 and 24.
Sumner Redstone owns 76 per cent of the shares of Viacom. He offers
Jackass as a teen role model and pumps MTV's racially mixed rock and
rap videos into 342 million homes in 140 countries and is a dominant
cultural influence on White teenagers around the world. MTV also makes
race-mixing movies like Save the Last Dance.
Nickelodeon, with over 87 million subscribers, has by far the largest
share of the four-to-11-year-old TV audience in America and is
expanding rapidly into Europe. Most of its shows do not yet display
the blatant degeneracy that is MTV's trademark, but Redstone is
gradually nudging the fare presented to his kiddie viewers toward the
same poison purveyed by MTV. Nickelodeon continues a 12-year streak as
the top cable network for children and younger teenagers.
NBC Universal. Another Jewish media mogul is Edgar Bronfman, Jr. He
headed Seagram Company, Ltd., the liquor giant, until its recent
merger with Vivendi. His father, Edgar Bronfman, Sr., is president of
the World Jewish Congress.
Seagram owned Universal Studios and later purchased Interscope
Records, the foremost promoter of "gangsta rap," from Warner.
Universal and Interscope now belong to Vivendi Universal, which merged
with NBC in May 2004, with the parent company now called NBC
Universal.
Bronfman became the biggest man in the record business in May 1998
when he also acquired control of PolyGram, the European record giant,
by paying $10.6 billion to the Dutch electronics manufacturer Philips.
In June 2000, the Bronfman family traded Seagram to Vivendi for stock
in Vivendi, and Edgar, Jr. became vice chairman of Vivendi. Vivendi
was originally a French utilities company, and was then led by Gentile
Jean-Marie Messier. A board of directors faction led by Bronfman
forced Messier to resign in July 2002.
Vivendi also acquired bisexual Jew Barry Diller's USA Networks in
2002. (Diller is the owner of InterActive Corporation, which owns
Expedia, Ticketmaster, The Home Shopping Network, Lending Tree,
Hotels.com, CitySearch, Evite, Match.com, and other Internet
businesses.) Vivendi combined the USA Network, Universal Studios,
Universal Television, and theme parks into Vivendi Universal
Entertainment (VUE).
After the Vivendi-NBC merger, Bronfman used his considerable personal
profits to strike out on his own, and recently purchased Warner Music
from Jewish-dominated Time Warner. The current chairman of NBC
Universal is a Gentile often associated with Jewish causes, long-time
NBC employee Bob Wright. Ron Meyer, a Jew, is president and chief
operating officer of Universal Studios. Stacey Snider, also Jewish, is
the chairman of Universal Pictures. The president of NBC Universal
Television Group is Jeff Zucker, another Jew.
With two of the top four media conglomerates in the hands of Jews
(Disney and Viacom), with Jewish executives running the media
operations of NBC Universal, and with Jews filling a large proportion
of the executive jobs at Time Warner, it is unlikely that such an
overwhelming degree of control came about without a deliberate,
concerted effort on the Jews' part.
Other media companies: Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation owns Fox
Television Network, Fox News, the FX Channel, 20th Century Fox Films,
Fox 2000, and publisher Harper Collins. News Corp. is the fifth
largest megamedia corporation in the nation, with 2003 revenues of
approximately $19.2 billion. It is the only other media company which
comes close to the top four.
Its Fox News Channel has been a key outlet pushing the Jewish
neoconservative agenda that lies behind the Iraq War and which
animates both the administration of George W. Bush and the "new
conservatism" that embraces aggressive Zionism and multiracialism.
Murdoch is nominally a Gentile, but there is some uncertainty about
his ancestry and he has vigorously supported Zionism and other Jewish
causes throughout his life. (Historian David Irving has published
information from a claimed high-level media source who says that
Murdoch's mother, Elisabeth Joy Greene, was Jewish, but we have not
been able to confirm this.) Murdoch's number two executive is Peter
Chernin, who is president and chief operating officer-and a Jew.
Under Chernin, Jews hold key positions in the company: Gail Berman
runs Fox Entertainment Group; Mitchell Stern heads satellite
television division DirecTV; Jane Friedman is chairman and CEO of
Harper Collins; and Thomas Rothman is chairman of Fox Filmed
Entertainment. News Corporation also owns the New York Post and TV
Guide, and both are published under Chernin's supervision. The primary
printed neoconservative journal, The Weekly Standard, is also
published by News Corporation and edited by William Kristol, a leading
Jewish neocon spokesman and "intellectual."
Most of the television and movie production companies that are not
owned by the large media corporations are also controlled by Jews.
For example, Spyglass, an "independent" film producer which has made
such films as The Sixth Sense, The Insider, and Shanghai Noon, is
controlled by its Jewish founders Gary Barber and Roger Birnbaum, who
are co-chairmen. Jonathan Glickman serves as president and Paul
Neinstein is executive vice president. Both men are Jews. Spyglass
makes movies exclusively for DreamWorks SKG.
The best known of the smaller media companies, DreamWorks SKG, is a
strictly kosher affair. DreamWorks was formed in 1994 amid great media
hype by recording industry mogul David Geffen, former Disney Pictures
chairman Jeffrey Katzenberg, and film director Steven Spielberg, all
three of whom are Jews. The company produces movies, animated films,
television programs, and recorded music. Considering the cash and
connections that Geffen, Katzenberg, and Spielberg have, DreamWorks
may soon be in the same league as the big four.
One major studio, Columbia Pictures, is owned by the Japanese
multinational firm Sony. Nevertheless, the studio's chairman is Jewess
Amy Pascal, and its output fully reflects the Jewish social agenda.
Sony's music division recently merged with European music giant BMG to
form Sony BMG Music Entertainment, now one of the world's largest
music distributors. It is headed by CEO Andrew Lack, formerly
president and CEO of NBC-and a Jew. Sony's overall American operations
are headed by a Jew named Howard Stringer, formerly of CBS, who hired
Lack.
It is well known that Jews have controlled most of the production and
distribution of films since shortly after the inception of the movie
industry in the early decades of the 20th century. When Walt Disney
died in 1966, the last barrier to the total Jewish domination of
Hollywood was gone, and Jews were able to grab ownership of the
company that Walt built. Since then they have had everything their way
in the movie industry.
Films produced by seven of the firms mentioned above-Disney, Warner
Brothers, Paramount (Viacom), Universal (NBC Universal), 20th Century
Fox (News Corp.), DreamWorks, and Columbia (Sony)-accounted for 94% of
total box-office receipts for the year 2003.
The big three in television network broadcasting used to be ABC, CBS,
and NBC. With the consolidation of the media empires, these three are
no longer independent entities. While they were independent, however,
each was controlled by a Jew since its inception: ABC by Leonard
Goldenson; NBC first by David Sarnoff and then by his son Robert; and
CBS first by William Paley and then by Laurence Tisch. Over several
decades these networks were staffed from top to bottom with Jews, and
the essential Jewishness of network television did not change when the
networks were absorbed by other Jewish-dominated media corporations.
The Jewish presence in television news remains particularly strong.
NBC provides a good example of this. The president of NBC News is Neal
Shapiro. Jeff Zucker is NBC Universal Television Group president.
Reporting directly to Zucker is his close friend Jonathan Wald,
formerly an NBC program producer, now a senior consultant for CNBC.
David M. Zaslav is president of NBC Cable (and also a director of
digital video firm TiVo Inc.). The president of MSNBC is Rick Kaplan.
All of these men are Jews.
A similar preponderance of Jews exists in the news divisions of the
other networks. Sumner Redstone, Tom Freston, and Les Moonves control
Viacom's CBS. Moonves demonstrated his power in 2002 by replacing the
entire staff of the new CBS Early Show. He is also a great-nephew of
Zionist leader David Ben-Gurion, Israel's first prime minister. Al
Ortiz (also a Jew) is executive producer and director of special
events coverage for CBS News. Senior executive producer Michael Bass
and Victor Neufeld (formerly producer of ABC's 20/20) produce the CBS
Early Show; both are Jews.
At ABC, David Westin, who is a Jew according to Jeffrey Blankfort of
the Middle East Labor Bulletin, is the president of ABC News. The
senior vice president for news at ABC is Paul Slavin, also a Jew.
Bernard Gershon, a Jew, is senior vice president/general manager of
the ABC News Digital Media Group, in charge of ABCNEWS.com, ABC News
Productions, and ABC News Video Source.
The Print Media
After television news, daily newspapers are the most influential
information medium in America. About 58 million of them are sold (and
presumably read) each day. These millions are divided among some 1,456
different publications. One might conclude that the sheer number of
different newspapers across America would provide a safeguard against
minority control and distortion. Alas, such is not the case. There is
less independence, less competition, and much less representation of
majority interests than a casual observer would think.
In 1945, four out of five American newspapers were independently owned
and published by local people with close ties to their communities.
Those days, however, are gone. Most of the independent newspapers were
bought out or driven out of business by the mid-1970s. Today most
"local" newspapers are owned by a rather small number of large
companies controlled by executives who live and work hundreds or even
thousands of miles away. Today less than 20 percent of the country's
1,456 papers are independently owned; the rest belong to
multi-newspaper chains. Only 103 of the total number have circulations
of more than 100,000. Only a handful are large enough to maintain
independent reporting staffs outside their own communities; the rest
must depend on these few for all of their national and international
news.
The Associated Press (AP), which sells content to newspapers, is
currently under the control of its Jewish vice president and managing
editor, Michael Silverman, who directs the day-to-day news reporting
and supervises the editorial departments. Silverman had directed the
AP's national news as assistant managing editor, beginning in 1989.
Jewess Ann Levin is AP's national news editor. Silverman and Levin are
under Jonathan Wolman, also a Jew, who was promoted to senior vice
president of AP in November 2002.
In only two per cent of the cities in America is there more than one
daily newspaper, and competition is frequently nominal even among
them, as between morning and afternoon editions under the same
ownership or under joint operating agreements.
Much of the competition has disappeared through the monopolistic
tactics of the Jewish Newhouse family's holding company, Advance
Publications. Advance publications buys one of two competing
newspapers, and then starts an advertising war by slashing advertising
rates, which drives both papers to the edge of bankruptcy. Advance
Publications then steps in and buys the competing newspaper. Often
both papers continue: one as a morning paper and the other as an
evening paper. Eventually, though, one of the papers is closed-giving
the Newhouse brothers the only daily newspaper in that city. For
example, in 2001 the Newhouses closed the Syracuse Herald-Journal
leaving their other Syracuse newspaper, the Post-Journal, with a
monopoly.
The Newhouse media empire provides an example of more than the lack of
real competition among America's daily newspapers: it also illustrates
the insatiable appetite Jews have shown for all the organs of opinion
control on which they could fasten their grip. The Newhouses own 31
daily newspapers, including several large and important ones, such as
the Cleveland Plain Dealer, the Newark Star-Ledger, and the New
Orleans Times-Picayune; Newhouse Broadcasting, consisting of
television stations and cable operations; the Sunday supplement
Parade, with a circulation of more than 35 million copies per week;
some two dozen major magazines, including The New Yorker, Vogue,
Wired, Glamour, Vanity Fair, Bride's, Gentlemen's Quarterly, Self,
House & Garden, and all the other magazines of the wholly-owned Conde
Nast group. The staffing of the magazines is, as you might expect,
quite Kosher. Parade can serve as an example: Its publisher is Randy
Siegel, its editor and senior vice president is Lee Kravitz, its
creative director is Ira Yoffe, its science editor is David H. Levy,
and its health editor is Dr. Isadore Rosenfeld.
This Jewish media empire was founded by the late Samuel Newhouse, an
immigrant from Russia. When he died in 1979 at the age of 84, he
bequeathed media holdings worth an estimated $1.3 billion to his two
sons, Samuel and Donald. With a number of further acquisitions, the
net worth of Advance Publications has grown to more than $9 billion
today. The gobbling up of so many newspapers by the Newhouse family
was facilitated by newspapers' revenue structure. Newspapers, to a
large degree, are not supported by their subscribers but by their
advertisers. It is advertising revenue-not the small change collected
from a newspaper's readers-that largely pays the editor's salary and
yields the owner's profit. Whenever the large advertisers in a city
choose to favor one newspaper over another with their business, the
favored newspaper will flourish while its competitor dies. Since the
beginning of the last century, when Jewish mercantile power in America
became a dominant economic force, there has been a steady rise in the
number of American newspapers in Jewish hands, accompanied by a steady
decline in the number of competing Gentile newspapers-to some extent a
result of selective advertising policies by Jewish merchants.
Furthermore, even those newspapers still under Gentile ownership and
management are so thoroughly dependent upon Jewish advertising revenue
that their editorial and news reporting policies are largely
constrained by Jewish likes and dislikes. It holds true in the
newspaper business as elsewhere that he who pays the piper calls the
tune.

Three Jewish Newspapers
The suppression of competition and the establishment of local
monopolies on the dissemination of news and opinion have characterized
the rise of Jewish control over America's newspapers. The resulting
ability of the Jews to use the press as an unopposed instrument of
Jewish policy could hardly be better illustrated than by the examples
of the nation's three most prestigious and influential newspapers: the
New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and the Washington Post.
These three, dominating America's financial and political capitals,
are the newspapers that set the trends and the guidelines for nearly
all the others. They are the ones that decide what is news and what
isn't at the national and international levels. They originate the
news; the others merely copy it. And all three newspapers are in
Jewish hands.
The New York Times, with a 2003 circulation of 1,119,000, is the
unofficial social, fashion, entertainment, political, and cultural
guide of the nation. It tells America's "smart set" which books to buy
and which films to see; which opinions are in style at the moment;
which politicians, educators, spiritual leaders, artists, and
businessmen are the real comers. And for a few decades in the 19th
century it was a genuinely American newspaper.
The New York Times was founded in 1851 by two Gentiles, Henry J.
Raymond and George Jones. After their deaths, it was purchased in 1896
from Jones's estate by a wealthy Jewish publisher, Adolph Ochs. His
great-great-grandson, Arthur Sulzberger, Jr., is the paper's current
publisher and the chairman of the New York Times Co. Russell T. Lewis,
also a Jew, is president and chief executive officer of The New York
Times Company. Michael Golden, another Jew, is vice chairman. Martin
Nisenholtz, a Jew, runs their massive Internet operations.
The Sulzberger family also owns, through the New York Times Co., 33
other newspapers, including the Boston Globe, purchased in June 1993
for $1.1 billion; eight TV and two radio broadcasting stations; and
more than 40 news-oriented Web operations. It also publishes the
International Herald Tribune, the most widely distributed
English-language daily in the world. The New York Times News Service
transmits news stories, features, and photographs from the New York
Times by wire to 506 other newspapers, news agencies, and magazines.
Of similar national importance is the Washington Post, which, by
establishing its "leaks" throughout government agencies in Washington,
has an inside track on news involving the Federal government.
The Washington Post, like the New York Times, had a non-Jewish origin.
It was established in 1877 by Stilson Hutchins, purchased from him in
1905 by John R. McLean, and later inherited by Edward B. McLean. In
June 1933, however, at the height of the Great Depression, the
newspaper was forced into bankruptcy. It was purchased at a bankruptcy
auction by Eugene Meyer, a Jewish financier and former partner of the
infamous Bernard Baruch, a Jew who was industry czar in America during
the First World War. The Washington Post was run by Katherine Meyer
Graham, Eugene Meyer's daughter, until her death in 2001. She was the
principal stockholder and board chairman of the Washington Post
Company; and she appointed her son, Donald Graham, publisher of the
paper in 1979. Donald became Washington Post Company CEO in 1991 and
its board chairman in 1993, and the chain of Jewish control at the
Post remains unbroken. The newspaper has a daily circulation of
732,000, and its Sunday edition sells over one million copies.
The Washington Post Company has a number of other media holdings in
newspapers (the Gazette Newspapers, including 11 military
publications); in television (WDIV in Detroit, KPRC in Houston, WPLG
in Miami, WKMG in Orlando, KSAT in San Antonio, WJXT in Jacksonville);
and in magazines, most notably the nation's number-two weekly
newsmagazine, Newsweek.
The Washington Post Company's various television ventures reach a
total of about 12 million homes, and its cable TV service, Cable One,
has 750,000 subscribers.
The Wall Street Journal sells 1,820,000 copies each weekday and is
owned by Dow Jones & Company, Inc., a New York corporation that also
publishes 33 other newspapers and the weekly financial tabloid
Barron's. The chairman and CEO of Dow Jones is Peter R. Kann, who is a
Jew. Kann also holds the posts of chairman and publisher of the Wall
Street Journal.
Most of New York's other major newspapers are in no better hands than
the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal. In January 1993 the
New York Daily News (circulation 729,000) was bought from the estate
of the late Jewish media mogul Robert Maxwell (born Ludvik Hoch) by
Jewish real-estate developer Mortimer B. Zuckerman. Another Jew, Les
Goodstein, is the president and chief operating officer of the New
York Daily News. And, as mentioned above, the neocon-slanted New York
Post (circulation 652,000) is owned by News Corporation under the
supervision of Jew Peter Chernin.

News Magazines
The story is much the same for other media as it is for television,
radio, films, music, and newspapers. Consider, for example,
newsmagazines. There are only three of any importance published in the
United States: Time, Newsweek, and U.S. News & World Report.
Time, with a weekly circulation of 4.1 million, is published by a
subsidiary of Time Warner Communications, the news media conglomerate
formed by the 1989 merger of Time, Inc., with Warner Communications.
The editor-in-chief of Time Warner Communication is Norman Pearlstine,
a Jew.
Newsweek, as mentioned above, is published by the Washington Post
Company, under the Jew Donald Graham. Its weekly circulation is 3.2
million.
U=2ES. News & World Report, with a weekly circulation of 2.0 million,
is owned and published by the aforementioned Mortimer B. Zuckerman,
who also has taken the position of editor-in-chief of the magazine for
himself. Zuckerman also owns New York's tabloid newspaper, the Daily
News, which is the sixth-largest paper in the nation.

Our Responsibility
Those are the facts of media control in America. Anyone willing to
spend a few hours in a large library looking into current editions of
yearbooks on the radio and television industries and into directories
of newspapers and magazines; into registers of corporations and their
officers, such as those published by Standard and Poors and by Dun and
Bradstreet; and into standard biographical reference works can verify
their accuracy. They are undeniable. When confronted with these facts,
Jewish spokesmen customarily will use evasive tactics. "Ted Turner
isn't a Jew!" they will announce triumphantly, as if that settled the
issue. If pressed further they will accuse the confronter of
"anti-Semitism" for even raising the subject. It is fear of this
accusation that keeps many persons who know the facts silent.
But we must not remain silent on this most important of issues. The
Jewish control of the American mass media is the single most important
fact of life, not just in America, but in the whole world today. There
is nothing-plague, famine, economic collapse, even nuclear war-more
dangerous to the future of our people.
Jewish media control determines the foreign policy of the United
States and permits Jewish interests rather than American interests to
decide questions of war and peace. Without Jewish media control, there
would have been no Persian Gulf war, for example. There would have
been no NATO massacre of Serb civilians. There would have been no Iraq
War, and thousands of lives would have been saved. There would have
been little, if any, American support for the Zionist state of Israel,
and the hatreds, feuds, and terror of the Middle East would never have
been brought to our shores.
By permitting the Jews to control our news and entertainment media we
are doing more than merely giving them a decisive influence on our
political system and virtual control of our government; we also are
giving them control of the minds and souls of our children, whose
attitudes and ideas are shaped more by Jewish television and Jewish
films than by parents, schools, or any other influence.
The Jew-controlled entertainment media have taken the lead in
persuading a whole generation that homosexuality is a normal and
acceptable way of life; that there is nothing at all wrong with White
women dating or marrying Black men, or with White men marrying Asian
women; that all races are inherently equal in ability and
character-except that the character of the White race is suspect
because of a history of oppressing other races; and that any effort by
Whites at racial self-preservation is reprehensible.
We must oppose the further spreading of this poison among our people,
and we must break the power of those who are spreading it. It would be
intolerable for such power to be in the hands of any alien minority
with values and interests different from our own. But to permit the
Jews, with their 3,000-year history of nation-wrecking, from ancient
Egypt to Russia, to hold such power over us is tantamount to race
suicide. Indeed, the fact that so many White Americans today are so
filled with a sense of racial guilt and self-hatred that they actively
seek the death of their own race is a deliberate consequence of Jewish
media control.
Once we have absorbed and understood the fact of Jewish media control,
it is our inescapable responsibility to do whatever is necessary to
break that control. We must shrink from nothing in combating this evil
power that has fastened its deadly grip on our people and is injecting
its lethal poison into our people's minds and souls. If our race fails
to destroy it, it certainly will destroy our race.

Stan Pierce
2008-01-01 21:15:16 UTC
Post by Topaz
THERE IS NO GREATER POWER in the world today than that wielded by the
manipulators of public opinion in America. (snipped)
But nothing will change by using reason. Telling the truth doesn't mean
controlling the cartel in eyeball control, because that's what it is.
Control where eyeballs focus every day and you control the world. Money is
spent where the eyeballs focus.

Something drastic to the country has to happen in a big way to trigger
rebellion in who controls eyeballs. Congressmen have to be frightened by
something. Frightened not only for their personal safety but for their
accumulated wealth and what might happen to it.

The beauty of America is that there is nowhere else to go for them to feel
safer. In Nazi Germany they could take their money in gold to America.
Where would you go nowadays and feel safer. Everything about control comes
down to where the fear is worse or less.
Topaz
2008-01-03 00:14:02 UTC
On Tue, 01 Jan 2008 21:15:16 GMT, "Stan Pierce"
Post by Stan Pierce
But nothing will change by using reason. Telling the truth doesn't mean
controlling the cartel in eyeball control, because that's what it is.
Control where eyeballs focus every day and you control the world. Money is
spent where the eyeballs focus.
Something drastic to the country has to happen in a big way to trigger
rebellion in who controls eyeballs. Congressmen have to be frightened by
something. Frightened not only for their personal safety but for their
accumulated wealth and what might happen to it.
The beauty of America is that there is nowhere else to go for them to feel
safer. In Nazi Germany they could take their money in gold to America.
Where would you go nowadays and feel safer. Everything about control comes
down to where the fear is worse or less.
The Germans removed the Jews from ruling over them. That is what
America needs to do:

Here are some quotes from a German pamphlet titled "Why the Aryan
Law?":

"In 1793 the famous philosopher Johann Gottlieb Fichte, author of
"Speeches to the German Nation," wrote a pamphlet titled "A
Contribution to Correcting Judgments about the French Revolution." It
contained the following significant sentence:

"In nearly all the nations of Europe, a powerful, hostile government
is growing, and is at war with all the others, and sometimes oppresses
the people in dreadful ways: It is Jewry!"

The French Revolution, with its "ideas for the improvement of
humanity" thundered past, and in the noise the people who had believed
in world brotherhood entirely missed this serious warning. What Fichte
warned the word about then has today become fact in nearly all the
nations of the world. The Jewish people, once only tolerated, knew how
to raise a hue and cry about discrimination and persecution, winning
the sympathy of the world for the "poor Jews." They increasingly
infiltrated deep within our national organism, growing to have power
over every single area of our national life. The old saga, the "Edda,"
observes that one blocks a river at its source. The failure to do that
was the great mistake of the German people. Thank God, it is not too
late. Our Fuehrer Adolf Hitler recognized the importance of the
problem for Germany's rebirth, and outlined its solution in his
program.

Martin Luther wrote this of the Jews in his book "The Jews and their
Lies": "They hold we Christians captive in our own land. They have
seized our goods by their cursed usury, they mock and insult us
because we work. They are our lords, and we and our goods belong to
them." If in the coming days the Jewish race is driven out of the
non-Jewish world, it will have at least this consolation: It has made
clear to them for all time the value of maintaining the purity of race
and blood in clear, understandable and unforgettable ways.

National Socialist racial legislation has reduced the influence of
Jewry in all professions, and above all excluded them from the leading
offices of the nation. That is an important step in the relationship
between Germans and Jews, but one cannot ignore the fact that we have
not yet fully eliminated the influence of the Jewish foreign body in
German national life. It is not a question of German-Jewish
coexistence, rather of making as great as possible a separation
between blood and blood.
Three things are involved here:

A knowledge of the basic principles of National Socialist racial
thinking,
An understanding of the growth and expansion of Jewry,
The dominant sociological position of Jewry, to show how it dominated
the German people economically, intellectually and politically..."

"In discussing the Jewish Question, even today one encounters
resistance and misunderstandings, especially in intellectual circles.
This can only be explained by the intellectual education of the
political past. This is especially evident when one discusses the
fundamental issues.

Whenever a new thought arises in the world and calls people to
practical action, the old world resists because it feels its
foundations threatened. Its old standpoint has ruled for decades, and
it looks uncomprehendingly at a new idea that does not fit into the
accustomed patterns of thinking. That is natural. When the new idea
and worldview are truly revolutionary, they are on a different level
of human thought and feeling, and there can be no compromise. Its
realization depends on people who support it, and who are ready to
fight to transform the life of the individual and of the nation in
every way..."

"In the long run, no idea is better suited to guarantee peace between
nations than National Socialist racial thinking, which calls for the
furtherance and maintenance of one's own race and one's own people,
and supports similar efforts on the part of other nations..."

"The new Germany that views its own race and ethnicity positively must
therefore distinguish within its territory between one race and
another, between one people and another. Mixing of blood harms both
sides. Race is an issue for every people if they are to live according
to their nature. The German people is not so arrogant as to believe
that is is the chosen people. The familiar quotation from Geibel, "The
world should enjoy German ways," should be understood in the context
of the dreams of world betterment of those past days.

The National Socialist racial viewpoint has clear consequences for the
relationship between Germans and Jews. People have often said that
National Socialism's approach to the racial question is purely
negative and destructive, and that its essential characteristic is
radical anti-Semitism. One must grant that we made the Jewish question
clearer than anyone else, and taught an entire generation that had
been taught to see all people the same to recognize the importance of
the Jewish question not only for our people, but for the entire world.
Our treatment of the Jewish problem in the years before we took power
must be seen as the political education of the German people, which
had lost its racial instincts to a dangerous degree.

The question took on its own nature in Germany, Many citizens had
their eyes opened, and the simultaneous appeal to all the heroic and
manly virtues of the German man resulted in a racial selection of
political fighters who today stand at the head of the new state.
Formerly, the Jewish question, as seen by the state, was a matter of
complete equality and the unhindered immigration of Jews from the
East. This is the best proof of how racial feeling and consciousness
had been lost. Our tone was not purely negative or the simple
rejection of others, rather the emphasis was on the positive values of
our own people. This does require noting that Jewry through its
Marxist class struggle leadership role and its international financial
measures aimed at Germany supported every kind of anti-national action
in the cultural and political fields. Jewry should not complain if its
anti-German activities, which have no counterpart in any other
country, call forth from the people the defensive reaction of
anti-Semitism.

The starting point of the discussion is the scientific fact that the
Jew is different than the German. This is neither arrogant nor
boastful, it simply is the way things are. For us, the Jewish question
is a question between two peoples. Its characteristics are determined
by the racially determined differences between the two, and through
the unusual sociological and numerical development of Jewry in the
course of its history, developments that are particularly evident in
the last decades through a constantly growing process of foreign
infiltration that has reached an intolerable level for the German
people.

More than once over its history, the German people has absorbed
foreign elements, but they were racially identical or similar
population groups, as for example was the case with the Huguenots.
With the Jews, things are fundamentally different. They are seen
everywhere as foreigners, and see themselves that way as well. Walter
Rathenau said it most clearly as early as 1897: "How strange! In the
middle of German life there is a separate, foreign tribe that stands
out in every way with its hot-tempered behavior. An Asiatic horde has
settled on the sands of Mark Brandenburg." Einstein said something in
1931: "I have to laugh when I hear the phrase 'German citizen of the
Jewish faith.' These citizens first of all want nothing to do with my
poor Eastern European brothers, and second do not want to be sons of
my (Jewish) people, but only members of the Jewish cultural community.
Is that honest? Can a non-Jew respect such people? I am not a German
citizen. I am a Jew, and am happy to belong to the Jewish people."

The most remarkable thing about Jewry is that it has not disappeared
over the millennia, even though it lacks its own territory and
language. Even more remarkable is that it lacks the main
characteristic of a minority population, its own pockets of settlement
to which it could if necessary retreat. Only time will tell if
Palestine will someday fill this gap. That question is made more
difficult by the fact that the Arabs maintain their claim on
Palestine. Whatever the twists of history, the Jew has always remained
the same, whether as a grain speculator in ancient Rome or as a bank
or stock exchange potentate in the modern era. They were always able
to control the wealth of whole nations. Nations and peoples once their
contemporaries have vanished, leaving only words and crumbled
monuments behind; only the Jew remains. In ancient days we see him
carrying on his business in the trading centers of the Mediterranean.
In the Middle Ages he provided money for German nobles and free
cities. Today he rules the banks and stock exchanges of the whole
world, forcing the nations under the yoke of financial capitalism. The
power of this people of 15 million rests on these international
relations. This is how they seem to fulfill the commandment of Jehovah
- the world domination of the chosen people.
The secret of the Jewish people, which has enabled them to survive
through all of history's twists and turns, is that it has always
recognized the laws of blood, even anchoring them in the laws of its
religion. The consciousness of blood and family that believing Jews
have has been stronger than all the other forces of history, giving us
a unique example of a people without its own land and language, which
still meets the criteria for being a people, and which has outlasted
many other peoples.

This historic manifestation of Jewry, which is unique, brings to the
fore the question of the relationship between the host and guest
peoples. It has been answered in differing ways throughout history,
depending on the worldview and thinking then predominant.
Since the Jews were dispersed they have been held together by the laws
of their religion and their faith that they were the chosen people.
Until the middle of the 18th Century, Germans and Jews lived apart
from each other. The Jews had no opportunity to become involved in the
religious of political-intellectual life of their host people. On the
other hand, they could practice their own customs without
interference. They had their own religion and their own laws. During
the Middle Ages, the Ghetto was the way Jewry could maintain itself in
the midst of other peoples and fulfill its Jewish duties, which grew
out of its race, origins and laws. The values and ideals of other
peoples were not affected. This separation was only possible because
the views of the host people were as strong as those of the Jews.
According to the writer Grau: "There was no racial defilement or
baptism, no attempt to join a nation that one could never be a member
of, and no attempt to intellectually silence the host people." In the
Ghetto of the Middle Ages, the Jew developed his nature and
characteristics, which were later to become significant, while
maintaining the community of blood and race. The latter is
particularly important, since the strict physical separation between
the host and guest peoples maintained the foreign nature that we daily
see so clearly, now that the barriers between have long since fallen.

Even in the Middle Ages, the most important thing was not the
difference between the Christian and Mosaic faiths. Rather, there was
on the one hand the natural sense that the Jew was of a foreign race,
and on the other hand the strict law of blood which demanded a clear
separation if the Jews were to fulfill Jehovah's mission, which had
guided them from the beginning. Just this has always been kept in the
background by historians, who present the Ghetto as a tolerated asylum
for Jewish martyrs persecuted on account of their faith. There is a
gap to be filled here. The task of historians writing from our new
viewpoint will be to examine the portrait of the Ghetto of the Middle
Ages to discover its importance for the development of Jewry and the
relationship between the guest and host peoples. Even the Jewish side
is demanding that. O. Karbach criticizes historical writing because it
"in significant ways conceals the historical fact that the Jews in the
centuries before their emancipation possessed a legal standing that
was better than the greater part of the rest of the population, namely
complete or partial agricultural freedom. (Ordnung in der Judenfrage,
edited by E. Czermak, Reinhold, Vienna, 1933).

The barriers between Germans and Jews fell as a result of the
Enlightenment and the French Revolution. The path to Jewish world
domination would take a different direction than pious, observant Jews
had expected. Emancipation made it possible to build Jewish dominance
through secular means. With the disappearance of racial consciousness,
only religious differences seemed to remain. It seemed at the time
unjust to give someone a preferred position only because of his
religious beliefs, which are an entirely personal matter. At the time,
this was tied to a belief in human equality and freedom. It was
revolutionary. It shattered the church dogmas that had ruled for
centuries and was the foundation of liberal thinking during the last
two hundred years. The new goal was humanity itself, and nothing stood
in the way of racial mixing. Some had the quiet hope that assimilation
would mean the absorption of Jewry. Jewry itself, however, was more
than willing to use the opportunities of religious assimilation, which
opened the path to all important positions, even to political
leadership. As H. Heine said, "baptism was the ticket to European
culture." Gradually, an intermixing with the German people developed,
particularly in its cultural elite. Foreign blood infiltrated to a
degree that we realize only today now that the "Law to Reestablish a
Professional Bureaucracy" has exposed numerous sources of foreign
blood. This process has greatly accelerated during the last fourteen
years.

Today the age of raceless thinking is being displaced by the ideals of
human variability. Values are rooted in origin and territory, and each
group has a historic mission based on its own unique and eternal
values. Such new racial thinking will of course secure the opposition
of those who either through faith or reason still believe in the unity
of humanity in culture, social order and organization. The Jews will
naturally oppose any discussion of race, since the denial of any
significant differences between people is the foundation of his
infiltration of Western European society. The Jew finds any mention of
the racial question as an attack on his current existence. His leading
role in every anti-national area is characteristic of his mimicry, and
is necessary for his continued existence. That explains the phrase
"German citizen of the Jewish faith."

The recognition that the Jew is of a foreign and different race along
with the reawakening of German racial consciousness must necessarily
lead to a change in the relations between Germans and Jews.

There is one point to keep in mind before examining the statistics.
Only those people who claimed to be Jews and were members of the
Mosaic faith were counted as Jews, not those who for internal or
external reasons belonged to another religion, or those who claimed to
be dissident Jews and therefore did not belong to the standard groups.
This is regrettable for our purposes, since we are interested not in
the influence of those who still claimed the Jewish religion, rather
those who belonged to the Jewish race! That includes all Jews, whether
of the Mosaic faith or baptized Christians. That is just what the
supporters of the Talmud and the Old Testament always said. They
complained that the state opened all offices to those "without
character," to "Christmas Jews," even admitting them to the officer
corps! The statistics given here must therefore be increased
significantly. The Jews are a race, and baptism does not in any way
change the foreign characteristics that are hostile to the German
people..."

Of course, the intellectual atmosphere that enabled the Jew to
infiltrate the German body politic quickly led the Jew himself to see
that conditions for his advancement were favorable, and that the way
to the top was open. He also realized what the population statistics
meant, indeed they were particularly clear to him, since 2/3 of his
kind lived in the big cities, the centers of the liberal worldview..."

"Nothing shows the differences between our people and the Jews more
clearly than their likes and dislikes for certain occupations. In some
occupations, particularly those that are most important for the nation
as a whole, the foreign influence on German life has reached an
intolerable extent not seen elsewhere in Europe. The preference for
certain occupations also gives us an interesting insight into the
spiritual nature of Jewry.
The following figures show how much critical occupations in Germany
have been infiltrated.

112,188 Jews, or 58.8%, far more than half, are employed in the area
of "commerce and transportation, including restaurants and taverns,"
but only 17.11% (3,248,145) of the population as a whole. In the area
of "industry and craft work, including mining and construction,"
19,318 Jews (25.85%) were employed, including 31.82% of foreigners.
For the population as a whole, the figure was 40.94% (7,771,799).

The figures in the field of "public administration, the judiciary, the
army and navy, churches, legal professionals and the independent
professions." 11,324 Jews were employed there, or 5.94% , over against
921,048 (4.85%) in the general population..."
In 1925, 0.81% of Jews were active as civil servants and the army and
navy, as opposed to 2.3% of the general population. In the church,
religious occupations, the legal system and the other independent
professions, the Jewish percentage is 4.3% as opposed to 2% of the
general population. This shows that the Jews are over-represented when
compared to the general population, particularly in the independent
professions.

The percentage of the Jewish population in government positions may
seem less than that of the general population, but the difference is
not as great as the figures first suggest. The most recent figures,
not yet entirely complete, suggest that a not insignificant number of
them are baptized Jews or dissidents formerly of the Jewish faith who
denied their Jewishness to gain an official position.

4.35% of Jews are employed in the medical and health care system,
including welfare, and 2.0% of foreign Jews. The figure for the
general population is 1.88%. The Jewish percentage is thus 2 1/2 times
as high as that of the general population.

In summary, Jewish occupational patterns differ from those of the rest
of the population. Jewry seems to have an aversion to agricultural
work, industrial labor and crafts. They are greatly over-represented
in commerce and transportation, including the entire banking system.
They are also over-represented in the independent professions and the
health care system. These figures alone demonstrate a clear difference
between the native German population and alien Jewry.

Very similar conditions prevail in all Western European nations and
also in North America, since Jews have spread throughout the world in
areas with growing industry and in cities that are centers of economic
and financial power. It is not true, as is often claimed, that the Jew
was systematically forced into commerce by the laws of the various
nations; rather, commerce particularly suits the Jew's nature. This is
supported by Dr. Arthur Ruppin, a scholar respected by the Jews. He
writes in his book The Jews of the Present (2nd edition, Cologne and
Leipzig, 1911, p. 45):

"Thanks to their significant commercial gifts (!), the Jews soon
enjoyed great success in commerce and industry. For 2000 years they
have seemed predestined to work in commerce. It is false to claim, as
some do, that Jews became merchants primarily because the Christians
denied them other occupations during the Middle Ages. The Jews did not
become merchants in Europe, rather they entered the profession in
growing numbers ever since the Babylonian Captivity in Syria, Egypt
and Babylon [because they dislike labor and prefer to have others work
for them! The Editor]. In Palestine until the dispersion they did live
primarily by agriculture. In the Diaspora, there was hardly anywhere
that the Jews lived by agriculture. The Middle Ages did not make them
into merchants. It only affirmed legally that which history had
already established. It is after all the rule that economic laws
generally do not create new conditions, but only legalize and regulate
that which already exists. The law would never have limited the Jews
to commerce in Europe if they had not already immigrated primarily as
merchants..."

Nearly all national economists agree that the Jews owe their role as
merchants not to chance, but to their excellent abilities as
merchants. As W. Sombart wrote: "The Jewish race is by nature the
incarnation of the capitalism-mercantile spirit." (Der moderne
Kapitalismus, Vol. 2, p. 349. Leipzig, 1902). Many others agree..."

"Similarly differences in the relative proportion of Jews by the
self-employed are evident in the medical field, which employs 0.5% of
the general population but 2.8% of the Jews, nearly six times as many.

Similar statistics are found in the cultural area (theater, film,
radio, education, teaching, etc.). The 0.4% of the general population
are employed there, 2.6% of the Jews, also about six times as many.

In the area of public administration and the judiciary, the percentage
of Jews in high positions is 2.0%, over against 1.3% of the general
population, nearly twice as high. The significance of these figures
becomes clear that when one realizes that the 2.3% of professional
Jews in public administration and the judiciary are in a branch where
the Jewish percentage of employees is only 0.81%. That means that the
Jews are especially represented in the important positions that
influence the whole government and leading branches of the economy.."

"The statistics may be interesting. The Jewish workers included 11,406
in industry, 2,220 in commerce and transportation, and 726 in
agriculture.
The following figures show most clearly the different social structure
of Jewry in Prussia over against the general population, and reveal
clearly Jewry's leading role in public life:.."

"On 19 May 1933 Reich Chancellor Adolf Hitler gave an interview to
Bernard Ridder, an American journalist for the New York State
Newspaper. Discussing the Jewish Question in Germany, he said: "Should
I allow thousands of German-blooded people to be destroyed so that the
Jews can live and work in luxury while millions starve, falling victim
to Bolshevism out of desperation?"

Can the justice of his words be doubted when one recalls that,
according to the Prussian census of 16 June 1925 6.9% of all
independent pharmacists, 17.9% of all independent physicians, 4.8% of
all independent artists, 27% of all independent attorneys, 4.6% of
editors, 11% of theater directors, 7.5% of actors, and 14.8% of all
independent dentists were Jews! And these huge figures when the Jews
were only 1% of the population! Is that anything other than a
Jewdification of our entire cultural system?! And what would these
figures look like if one had had the ability to include baptized Jews
and dissidents?..."

"Berlin is the Jewish metropolis in Germany. The process of
Jewdification is considerably further along. That is understandable,
since one is in the immediate vicinity of the protective arms of
democracy and social democracy, where developments can occur
unhindered. Thus in Berlin on 16 June 1925 32.2% of the pharmacists
were Jews, as were 49.9% of the physicians, 7.5 of the graphic
artists, 50.2% of the attorneys, 8.5% of the editors, 14.2% of the
directors and theater heads, 12.3% of the actors and 37.5% of the
dentists.

These figures cry out for legal limitations on Jewry, and it is
surprising that former governments did not take the appropriate action
to tell the Jews "this far and no further."
The Jewish influence gave the rest of the world an entirely false
impression of the nature of the German people. Inside the Reich, they
poisoned the soul of the people, and all social and political
relationships. Until the national uprising, the leaders of the
National Socialist movement were persecuted, defamed and suppressed by
a system that was a willing tool in the hands of a foreign and
different race. The national revolution freed the German people from
this foreign influence, which had also dominated and ruined the German
press and public life in significant ways.
He who wants to understand the German revolution of 1933 must
understand that it had this goal: 'Germany must be governed by Germans
for Germans.' The central idea of the National Socialist revolution
was the longing of the German people to once more be master in every
area of its own life. As a great, confident people, we demand only
this of the other peoples: that they permit us, as their equals, to
govern ourselves as we wish and find our own way to happiness (Reich
Minister of the Interior Dr. Frick)..."

"The Jewdification of our colleges and universities over the years has
reached almost frightening proportions. We begin with a publication
from 1931. Karl Hoppmann, in his volume "On the State of Jewdification
in the Academic professions" found the following figures:

1. University of Berlin:
Medical faculty . . . . over 50%
Philosophical faculty . . . . 25%
2. University of Göttingen, 32% of the professors were Jewish:
Legal Faculty . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .47.0%
Medical faculty . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 34.0%
Philosophical faculty . . . . . . . . . . . . . .40.0%
Mathematics and Natural Sciences . . . 23.0%
3. University of Breslau
Legal Faculty . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .30.0%
Medical faculty . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 37.0%
Philosophical faculty . . . . . . . . . . . . . 25.0%
4. University of Frankfurt (Main)
Legal Faculty . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .55.0%
Philosophical faculty . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 14.0%
Mathematics and Natural Sciences . . . 28.0%
Medical faculty . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 21.0%
Economics . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 28.0%

Jewry has a dominating role on the stock exchange. The board of the
Berlin stock exchange is almost exclusively Jewish. In the various
committees, the percentage of the Jewish race is sometimes many times
as high as the Aryan. The committees include:
That means that 117 or 147 members are Jews, or nearly 80%.
The extent of the Jewdification of German theater and film is evident
from 1931 figures. Of 234 theater directors, 118 (50.4%) were Jews, 92
(39.3%) were non-Jewish.
Berlin led in this area as well, with 23 of 29 theater directors (80%)
Jewish.
The situation in film is similar. The Viennese Catholic periodical
"Schönere Zukunft," which certainly cannot be accused of
anti-Semitism, wrote the following in its 3 February 1929 issue:

"The percentage of Jewry in today's film industry is so high, at least
by us in Germany, that there is only a tiny part left for Christian
firms."

Jewry has long sought political influence as well. This formerly
happened in covert ways, mostly through direct or indirect control of
money matters. Nearly every noble once had his financial Jew. Since
1848, the birth of political parties in Germany, Jewry has openly
sought to become a political power. The Jew Marx was the founder of
Marxist doctrine, the Jew Lassalle was the founder of the Social
Democratic Party. The founders of the Independent Social Democratic
Party of Germany were the Jews Bernstein, Haase, Kautsky, Hilferding,
Cohn, Davidsohn, Simon, Rosenfeld, Eisner, Levi, etc. Carl Liebknecht
and Rosa Luxemberg were the leaders of the Communist Party, and
recently the Jews Rosenfeld and Seydewitz founded the Socialist
Workers Party. Jews sat in the press offices and the various editorial
offices of party newspapers, and above all in the various
parliamentary factions..."

"We think it necessary to mention that the Communist wave that
threatened to destroy Germany politically, economically and
intellectually can primarily be traced back to Jewry.
Is it any wonder that the Jew is arrogant? The greater the Jewish
influence the more secure they feel, and the more ominously and
clearly their character and goals becomes clear: Pride, intolerance
and superiority on the one hand, a drive for world domination on the
other. Several pointed Jewish statements are examples:

Hochmut: The familiar "Dorfgeschichte"-Auerbach says: "We Jews are the
most intelligent race." "We are the chosen ones," says Dr. Berhard
Cohn (Jüdisch-Politische Streitfragen, 20, 22). He continues: "We may
carry our head high and demand particular respect. We must not only be
treated equally, but better. We deserve the particular respect of
other peoples."

Rabbi Dr. Rulf wrote a book ("Aruchas bar-Ammni," Israel's Healing,
Frankfurt a. M. 1883) in which he says: "The Jewish people is a
blessing for all peoples. The blessing has followed on the heels of
the Jews. A whole world lives from the Jews, who feed everyone, and
everywhere spread wealth and pleasure, comfort and prosperity. Only
the commerce of the Jews creates value. Work alone does not do that.
Half of the world's population would starve without the Jews."

The Jew Dr. Duschak wrote: "The world could not exist without the
Jews." The well-known Jew Sacher-Masoch explained the hatred of
anti-Semites against the Jews in this way: It is the same hatred a
Negro feels against the whites because of their superiority.
That the Jews even went so far as to suggest to Bismark that he make
the Jewish Day of Atonement a national holiday is certainly no sign of
modesty.

Intolerance: The Jew Klausner (Society, edited by Conrad, Volume 12)
wrote: "Anti-Semitism and criminality are nearly the same thing. There
are criminals who were not anti-Semites, but no anti-Semites who were
not criminals."

The work by Dr. E. Fuchs. "The Future of the Jews," (Berlin,
Philo-Verlag, 1924) judges our greatest historians, Hartmann and
Treitschke, who see the Jews as our misfortune: "Men blinded by
prejudice and hatred. Small, tiny men."

World Domination: The Jewish attorney Maurthner in Vienna said back in
the 1880's: "It is not just a matter of fighting anti-Semitism. We
want to oppose it with Jewish domination!"

They made the attempt. If the German people had not recovered their
senses at the last moment, and if they had not had a Fuehrer and
Chancellor named Adolf Hitler who recognized the danger and woke the
German people, we would have fallen into slavery. As we have already
noted, the Jew has always known how to rouse sympathy when things were
rough for him. Consider this report from the meeting of the PEN Club
in Ragusa at the end of May of last year: "Schalom Asch in his keynote
address noted that the suffering of the Jews in Germany had aroused
the sympathy of the entire world. Only the German government remained
untouched. He claimed the Jews has given Germany its deepest thoughts,
its most beautiful songs, its greatest poets, artists and
philosophers. Today one had crucified them in Germany and covered them
with their own blood." Mr. Schalom Asch began crying in the midst of
these outrageous lies. He spoke in the hope that his words would be
heard for the sake of justice and humanity throughout the world.
The Jew Asch cries! The German people are not moved. They want no
torture or persecution, but also no unjustified sympathy, only
justice! Remember always the worlds of Field Marshall Moltke: "The Jew
is a state within the state." Remember also the works of our great
historian Mommsen: "In antiquity too the Jew was the ferment of
cosmopolitanism and national decomposition." And remember Goethe: "The
Israelites have never done much; they possess few virtues, and most of
the deficiencies of other peoples!"

The Racial Question has an important role in the laws of other
nations, though other peoples and races are affected than in the
German Reich. It is in no way new or unusual that the German Reich is
active in this area. Contrary to opinions that surface here and there,
our laws are in no way directed against the Jewish religion, its
practice, or the freedom of the Jewish faith.

The German Reich has done nothing but introduce constitutional
legislation to provide the kind of civil service necessary to
guarantee the secure administration of the Reich. The laws do not
render it impossible for a citizen of a foreign state to become a
civil servant. Indeed, if he is appointed to such a position, he
receives full citizenship in the Reich. German civil servants should
however be of Aryan descent. The so-called Aryan Law requires that
each civil servant be of German blood. Since the vast majority of
non-Aryan civil servants were Jews, the first guidelines to the law
paid particular attention to those who were members of the Jewish
race. But we did not simply throw out the non-Aryan civil servants,
but retired them with honor and a pension. The people's state could
hardly proceed in a more legal and mild manner. Germany did not want
to attack Jewry wildly, rather only deal with its results, is clear
from the fact that the Law of 7 April 1933 left untouched all
non-Aryan civil servants who had been appointed before 1 August 1914,
and by the fact that the private sphere not affected. Some complain
that the law extends to half and quarter Aryans. The answer is that
the foreign influence in the civil service had grown to such a
dangerous extent that it was almost impossible for young Germans to
enter these professions." (Reich Minister of the Interior Dr.
Frick..."

David Johnston
2008-01-03 02:55:45 UTC
Why on Earth would you prefer vicious thugs to manipulators?
Topaz
2008-01-03 22:08:27 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Why on Earth would you prefer vicious thugs to manipulators?
Here is a quote from "The Battle for Berlin" by Joseph Goebbels:

We had no idea of the danger that threatened us then. I myself did not
yet know Marxism well enough to foresee the possible consequences. I
shrugged my shoulders as I read the dark prose of the red press and
awaited expectantly the decisive evening.
Around 8 p.m. we drove in an old rusty car from the city center to
Wedding. A cold gray mist hung under a starless sky. Our hearts were
bursting with impatience and expectation.
As we drove down Müllerstraße it was already clear that the evening
did not bode well. Groups of dark figures stood on every street
corner. They apparently planned to teach our party members a bloody
lesson before they even got to the meeting.

Dark masses of people stood outside the Pharus Hall, expressing their
rage and hate with loud and impudent threats.

The leader of the protective forces cleared a way for us and reported
briefly that the hall had been packed since 7:15 p.m. and had been
closed by police. About two-thirds of the audience were Red Front
Fighters. That was what we wanted. There would be a decision. We were
ready to give it all we had.

Entering the hall, we encountered a warm, stiffling aroma of beer and
tobacco. The hall was hot. A lively roar of voices filled the hall.
People were packed in tightly. We reached the podium only with
difficulty.

No sooner was I recognized than hundreds of voices filled with rage
and revenge thundered in my ears: "Bloodhound! Murder of Workers!"
Those were the mildest words they shouted. But a welcoming group of
some party members and S.A. Men answered with passion. Excited battle
cries sounded from the platform. I saw immediately that we were a
minority, but a minority determined to fight, and therefore win.

It was still our custom then for an S.A. leader to chair all of the
party's public meetings. Here too. Tall as a tree he stood up front
and asked for silence with his upraised arm. That was easier said than
done. Mocking laughter was the answer. Insults flew toward the
platform from every corner of the room. People growled and screamed
and raged. There were world revolutionaries scattered about who
apparently had gained the courage they needed by drinking. It was
impossible to quiet the hall. The class-conscious proletariat had not
come to discuss but to fight, to break things up, to put an end to the
Fascist specter with callused workers' fists.

We were not uncertain, even for a moment. We also knew that if the
enemy did not succeed this time in what he had threatened, the future
success of the movement in Berlin was assured.

Fifteen or twenty S.A. and S.S. men stood before the platform in
uniforms and arm bands, an impudent and direct provocation to the Red
Front Fighters. Behind me was a select group of reliable people ready
at any moment to risk their lives to defend me from the onrushing red
mob with brutal force.
The Communists made an obvious mistake in their tactics. They had
scattered small groups throughout the hall, but clumped most of the
rest in the right rear of the hall. I recognized immediately that
there was the center of unrest, and if anything was to be done, we
first had to deal ruthlessly with them. Whenever the chair tried to
open the meeting, a dark chap stood up on a stool and shouted "Point
of Order!" Hundreds of others yelled the same after him.

If one takes from the mass their leader or also their seducer, they
are leaderless and easily controlled. Our tactic therefore was to
silence this cowardly troublemaker at any cost. He felt secure back
there, surrounded by his comrades. We tried to do this peacefully a
few times. The chair shouted over the uproar: "There will be
discussion afterward! But we determine the rules of order!"

That was an ineffective attempt at an unsuitable object. The screamer
wanted to throw the meeting into confusion by his endless shouts and
bring things to the boiling point. Then a general melee would result.

As our efforts to bring the meeting to order peacefully proved
unsuccessful, I took the head of the defensive forces to the side, and
immediately after groups of his men slipped through the thundering
Communist masses. Before the astonished and surprised Red Front troops
realized what was happening, our comrades had hauled the troublemaker
down from his stool and brought him through the raging crowd to the
podium. That was unexpected, but what followed was no surprise. A beer
glass flew through the air and crashed to the floor. That was the
signal for the first major meeting hall battle. Chairs were broken and
legs ripped from tables. Glasses and bottles suddenly appeared and all
hell broke loose. The battle raged for ten minutes. Glasses, bottles,
table and chair legs flew randomly through the air. A deafening roar
rose; the red beast was set free and wanted its victims.

At first it looked as if we were lost. The Communist attack was sudden
and explosive, completely unexpected. But soon the S.A. and S.S. men
distributed throughout the hall and in front of the platform recovered
from their surprise and counterattacked with bold courage. It quickly
became clear that although the Communist Party had masses behind it,
these masses became cowards when faced with a firmly disciplined and
determined opponent. They ran. In short order the red mob that had
come to break up our meeting had been driven from the hall. The order
that could not be secured by good will was gained by brute force.

Usually one is not aware of the stages of a meeting hall battle. Only
later does one recall them. I still remember a scene that I will never
forget; on the podium stood a young S.A. man whom I did not know. He
was hurling his missiles into the on-coming red mob. Suddenly a beer
glass thrown from the distance hit him on the head. A wide stream of
blood ran down his face. He sank with a cry. After a few seconds he
stood up again, grabbed water bottle from the table and threw it into
the hall, where it clattered against the head of an opponent.

The face of this young man is engraved in my memory. This
lightening-fast moment is unforgettable. This gravely-wounded S.A. man
would soon, and indeed for all times, become my most reliable and
loyal comrade.

Only after the red mob had been driven howling, growling and cursing
from the field could one tell how serious and costly the battle had
been. Ten lay in their blood on the platform, most with head injuries,
two with severe concussions. The table and stairs to the platform were
covered in blood. The whole hall resembled a field of ruins.

In the midst of this bloody and ruined wasteland, our tree-high S.A.
leader resumed his place and declared with iron calm: "The meeting
will continue. The speaker has the floor."

Never before or since have I spoken under such dramatic conditions.
Behind me, groaning in pain and bleeding, were seriously injured S.A.
comrades. Around me were broken chair legs, shattered beer glasses and
blood. The whole meeting was icily silent.
We lacked then a medical corps. Since we were in a proletarian
district, we had to have our seriously wounded carried out by
so-called worker volunteers. There were scenes outdoors of
unimaginable inhumanity. The bestial people who were supposedly
fighting for universal brotherhood insulted our poor and defenseless
injured with phases like: "Isn't that pig dead yet?"

Under such conditions it was impossible to give a coherent speech.
Scarcely had I begun to speak when another group of volunteers entered
the hall to carry off a seriously wounded S.A. man on a stretcher. One
of them, encountering the brutal apostles of humanity outside the door
and their unflattering and crude language, shouted for me in
desperation. His voice could be heard loudly and unmistakably on the
platform I interrupted my speech and went through the hall, where
there were still scattered Communist commando groups. Still surprised
by what had happened, they stood quietly and shyly to the side. I bade
farewell to the seriously wounded S.A. comrades.

David Johnston
2008-01-04 01:56:36 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Why on Earth would you prefer vicious thugs to manipulators?
Just answer for yourself. Why do you prefer to have vicious thugs in
charge?
Topaz
2008-01-04 22:51:12 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by David Johnston
Why on Earth would you prefer vicious thugs to manipulators?
Just answer for yourself. Why do you prefer to have vicious thugs in
charge?
Why do you prefer to ingest your own bowel movements? It's not
healthy and fresh food tastes better.

Here is a quote from Mein Kampf:

"At meetings, particularly outside Munich, we had in those days from
five to eight hundred opponants against fifteen to sixteen National
Socialists; yet we brooked no interference, for we were ready to be
killed rather than capitulate. More than once a handful of party
colleagues offered a heroic resistance to a raging and violent mob of
Reds. Those fifteeen or twenty men would certainly have been
overwhelmed in the end had not the opponants known that three or four
times as many of themselves would first get their skulls cracked. And
that was a risk they were not willing to run."

Tim Crowley
2008-01-01 15:05:29 UTC
   The West is the White race.
snicker. it's topaz the spamming retard. Buahahahaha.
Topaz
2008-01-01 17:37:05 UTC
Jewish control of the media
Compiled by Jeffrey Blankfort
12-6-4

MORTIMER ZUCKERMAN, owner of NY Daily News, US News & World Report and
chair of the Conference of Presidents of Major Jewish American
Organizations, one of the largest pro-Israel lobbying groups.

LESLIE MOONVES, president of CBS television, great-nephew of David
Ben-Gurion, and co-chair with Norman Ornstein of the Advisory
Committee on Public Interest Obligation of Digital TV Producers,
appointed by Clinton.

JONATHAN MILLER, chair and CEO of AOL division of AOL-Time-Warner

NEIL SHAPIRO, president of NBC News

JEFF GASPIN, Executive Vice-President, Programming, NBC

DAVID WESTIN, president of ABC News

SUMNER REDSTONE, CEO of Viacom, "world's biggest media giant"
(Economist, 11/23/2) owns Viacom cable, CBS and MTVs all over the
world, Blockbuster video rentals and Black Entertainment TV.

MICHAEL EISNER, major owner of Walt Disney, Capitol Cities, ABC.

RUPERT MURDOCH, Owner Fox TV, New York Post, London Times, News of the
World (Jewish mother)

MEL KARMAZIN, president of CBS

DON HEWITT, Exec. Director, 60 Minutes, CBS

JEFF FAGER, Exec. Director, 60 Minutes II. CBS

DAVID POLTRACK, Executive Vice-President, Research and Planning, CBS

SANDY KRUSHOW, Chair, Fox Entertainment

LLOYD BRAUN, Chair, ABC Entertainment

BARRY MEYER, chair, Warner Bros.

SHERRY LANSING. President of Paramount Communications and Chairman of
Paramount Pictures' Motion Picture Group.

HARVEY WEINSTEIN, CEO. Miramax Films.

BRAD SIEGEL., President, Turner Entertainment.

PETER CHERNIN, second in-command at Rupert Murdoch's News. Corp.,
owner of Fox TV

MARTY PERETZ, owner and publisher of the New Republic, which openly
identifies itself as pro-Israel. Al Gore credits Marty with being his
"mentor."

ARTHUR O. SULZBERGER, JR., publisher of the NY Times, the Boston Globe
and other publications.

WILLIAM SAFIRE, syndicated columnist for the NYT.

TOM FRIEDMAN, syndicated columnist for the NYT.

CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER, syndicated columnist for the Washington Post.
Honored by Honest Reporting.com, website monitoring "anti-Israel
media."

RICHARD COHEN, syndicated columnist for the Washington Post

JEFF JACOBY, syndicated columnist for the Boston Globe

NORMAN ORNSTEIN, American Enterprise Inst., regular columnist for USA
Today, news analyst for CBS, and co-chair with Leslie Moonves of the
Advisory Committee on Public Interest Obligation of Digital TV
Producers, appointed by Clinton.

ARIE FLEISCHER, Dubya's press secretary.

STEPHEN EMERSON, every media outlet's first choice as an expert on
domestic terrorism.

DAVID SCHNEIDERMAN, owner of the Village Voice and the New Times
network of "alternative weeklies."

DENNIS LEIBOWITZ, head of Act II Partners, a media hedge fund

KENNETH POLLACK, for CIA analysts, director of Saban Center for Middle
East Policy, writes op-eds in NY Times, New Yorker

BARRY DILLER, chair of USA Interactive, former owner of Universal
Entertainment

KENNETH ROTH, Executive Director of Human Rights Watch

RICHARD LEIBNER, runs the N.S. Bienstock talent agency, which
represents 600 news personalities such as Dan Rather, Dianne Sawyer
and Bill O'Reilly.

TERRY SEMEL, CEO, Yahoo, former chair, Warner Bros.

MARK GOLIN, VP and Creative Director, AOL

WARREN LIEBERFORD, Pres., Warner Bros. Home Video Div. of AOL-
TimeWarner

JEFFREY ZUCKER, President of NBC Entertainment

JACK MYERS, NBC, chief.NYT 5.14.2

SANDY GRUSHOW, chair of Fox Entertainment

GAIL BERMAN, president of Fox Entertainment

STEPHEN SPIELBERG, co-owner of Dreamworks

JEFFREY KATZENBERG, co-owner of Dreamworks

DAVID GEFFEN, co-owner of Dreamworks

LLYOD BRAUN, chair of ABC Entertainment

JORDAN LEVIN, president of Warner Bros. Entertainment

MAX MUTCHNICK, co-executive producer of NBC's "Good Morning Miami"

DAVID KOHAN, co-executive producer of NBC's "Good Morning Miami"

HOWARD STRINGER, chief of Sony Corp. of America

AMY PASCAL, chair of Columbia Pictures

JOEL KLEIN, chair and CEO of Bertelsmann's American operations

ROBERT SILLERMAN, founder of Clear Channel Communications

BRIAN GRADEN, president of MTV entertainment

IVAN SEIDENBERG, CEO of Verizon Communications

WOLF BLITZER, host of CNN's Late Edition

LARRY KING, host of Larry King Live

TED KOPPEL, host of ABC's Nightline

ANDREA KOPPEL, CNN Reporter

PAULA ZAHN, CNN Host

MIKE WALLACE, Host of CBS, 60 Minutes

BARBARA WALTERS, Host, ABC's 20-20

MICHAEL LEDEEN, editor of National Review

BRUCE NUSSBAUM, editorial page editor, Business Week

DONALD GRAHAM, Chair and CEO of Newsweek and Washington Post, son of

CATHERINE GRAHAM MEYER, former owner of the Washington Post

HOWARD FINEMAN, Chief Political Columnist, Newsweek

WILLIAM KRISTOL, Editor, Weekly Standard, Exec. Director
Project for a New American Century (PNAC)

RON ROSENTHAL, Managing Editor, San Francisco Chronicle

PHIL BRONSTEIN, Executive Editor, San Francisco Chronicle,

RON OWENS, Talk Show Host, KGO (ABC-Capitol Cities, San Francisco)

JOHN ROTHMAN, Talk Show Host, KGO (ABC-Capitol Cities, San Francisco)

MICHAEL SAVAGE, Talk Show Host, KFSO (ABC-Capitol Cities, San
Francisco) Syndicated in 100 markets

MICHAEL MEDVED, Talk Show Host, on 124 AM stations

DENNIS PRAGER, Talk Show Host, nationally syndicated from LA. Has
Israeli flag on his home page.

BEN WATTENBERG, Moderator, PBS Think Tank.

ANDREW LACK, president of NBC

DANIEL MENAKER, Executive Director, Harper Collins

DAVID REZNIK, Editor, The New Yorker

NICHOLAS LEHMANN, writer, the New York

HENRICK HERTZBERG, Talk of the Town editor, The New Yorker

SAMUEL NEWHOUSE JR, and DONALD NEWHOUSE own Newhouse Publications,
includes 26 newspapers in 22 cities; the Conde Nast magazine group,
includes The New Yorker; Parade, the Sunday newspaper supplement;
American City Business Journals, business newspapers published in more
than 30 major cities in America; and interests in cable television
programming and cable systems serving 1 million homes.

DONALD NEWHOUSE, chairman of the board of directors, Associated Press.

PETER R KANN, CEO, Wall Street Journal, Barron's

RALPH J. & BRIAN ROBERTS, Owners, Comcast-ATT Cable TV.

LAWRENCE KIRSHBAUM, CEO, AOL-Time Warner Book Group

Topaz
2008-01-01 17:36:22 UTC
On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 05:01:35 -0800 (PST), Ali Nader
Bin Laden said it. Therefore, by jimminy, it must be true.
The Jews control your media and your mind.

NOT JOURNALISTS_ZIONIST PROPAGANDISTS
From: ***@hotmail.com <mailto:***@hotmail.com> (libby)
Date: 9/4/02 6:46 PM Pacific Daylight

Sept.04/2002

It's important for the American people to know that all those
'American' journalists/talking heads that they see and read in the
Zionist controlled print and electronic mass media are not working for
America's interests. The very fact that they appear on CNN or write
for the Washington Post, for example, conveys the impression in the
minds of Americans that these 'journalists' are loyal Americans who
have America's best interests at heart. They are, in fact, leading
players in a huge deception and manipulation of the American people
that when attached to a cause such as, 'support of Israel', or
'attacking Iraq', is unrelenting in it's intensity and scope... Fact
is, they
are part of the same ruling elites of mostly Zionists who by now have
a virtual stranglehold on power in America.
And even as I write this, there on CNN's TALKBACK LIVE is Daniel Pipes
of Middle East Forum, propagandizing in favor of a unilateral military
attack on a sovereign nation, Iraq. An act that if committed by any
country other than America, would be considered a war crime and
justification for America to go to war against the invading country.
The following is an excerpt from the foreword to Aldous Huxley's BRAVE
NEW WORLD.
=============
begin excerpt
=============
The greatest triumphs of propaganda have been accomplished, not by
doing something, but by refraining from doing. Great is the truth, but
still greater, from a practical point of view, is silence about truth.
By simply not mentioning certain subjects, by lowering what Mr.
Churchill calls an 'iron curtain' between the masses and such facts or
arguments as the local political bosses regard as undesirable,
totalitarian propagandists have influenced [public] opinion much more
effectively than they could have done by the most eloquent
denunciations, the most compelling of logical rebuttals.
===========
end excerpt
===========
In plain English, propagandists don't necessarily need to lie to the
mass audience to control them. By not disclosing critical
facts/information, they ensure that no debate will ever take place on
these critical issues. This omitting of critical facts/information is
one of the very tactics used by CNN and the rest of the Zionist mass
media in America. There are many examples of this tactic and one that
comes to mind is the issue of Israel's weapons of mass
destruction(WMD's). The Zionist mass media in America does not discuss
this at all. They do not want public debate on this issue. One of the
reasons being, of course, that America's great 'ally' Israel stole
it's nuclear weapons program from America. Another issue that the
Zionists keep hidden from Americans is the $3,000,000,000 that goes to
Israel each year, payback from the 'Congress of traitors', no doubt,
for Zionist/Jewish election funding.

So Dear Americans: The next time you see/hear/read the 'work' of the
Zionist 'journalists', Kristol, Barnes, Krauthammer, Blitzer, Kagan
Zahn, Gaffney, Schneider, Limbaugh, Pipes, Kaplan, Lipsky, Zuckerman,
Goldberg and all the others, be aware that they and their bosses are
Zionists and their purpose is to serve the interests of
Zionism/Israel, AND NOT AMERICA. Take everything they say with a grain
of salt and a pound of critique.
=== =====
Roy Libby
=== =====
Truth and disclosure are a deceiver's greatest fears.

ZIONIST POWER STRUCTURE
IN AMERICA

Now that we have established the ruthless and criminal nature of
radical Zionism, one more lesson needs to be understood before we
return to the five dancing Israelis of 9-11 and other related stories.
Even the Zionists themselves have never denied that they have long
exerted great influence in America. But what we must understand is
that the Zionists do not merely influence United States policy....they
dominate it! It is this domination that enables them to pull off
monstrous crimes and then conceal them from the general public.

The observation that Zionists dominate the American media, government,
academia, and Hollywood has been made by many prominent Americans and
is easily verifiable by public information.

Henry Ford said this:

"If after having elected their man or group, obedience is not rendered
to the Jewish control, then you speedily hear of "scandals" and
"investigations" and "impeachments" for the removal of the
disobedient.
Usually a man with a "past" proves the most obedient instrument, but
even a good man can often be tangled up in campaign practices that
compromise him. It has been commonly known that Jewish manipulation of
American election campaigns have been so skillfully handled, that no
matter which candidate was elected, there was ready made a sufficient
amount of evidence to discredit him in case his Jewish masters needed
to discredit him." 33

Charles Lindbergh said this:

"Their greatest danger to this country lies in the Jewish ownership
and influence in our motion pictures, our press, our radio, and our
government. 34

Admiral Thomas Moorer, Chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff under
Ronald Reagan said this:

"I've never seen a President-I don't care who he is-stand up to them
[the Israelis]. It just boggles the mind. They always get what they
want. The Israelis know what is going on all the time. If the American
people understood what a grip those people have got on our government,
they would rise up in arms. Our citizens certainly don't have any idea
what goes on."
35

While a guest on ABC's Face the Nation, William Fulbright - US Senator
and Chairman of the US Foreign Relations committee - said this before
a national television audience:

"Israel controls the United States Senate. We should be more concerned
about the United States' interests." 36

Nationally syndicated columnist and former presidential candidate
Patrick Buchanan said:

"The United States Congress is Israeli occupied territory." 37

And US religious leader Billy Graham and President Richard Nixon once
had the following exchange, which was caught on tape:

GRAHAM: The Jewish stranglehold on the media has got to be broken or
this country's going down the drain". NIXON: "You believe that?"
GRAHAM: "Yes, sir." NIXON: "Oh boy. So do I. I can't ever say that but
I do believe it" 38

But enough of quoting others. Let's look at the facts of Zionist
control.

FACT: ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, UPN, The Washington Post, The New York
Times, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Daily News, Time
Magazine, Newsweek, People Magazine, US News and World Report and
countless other media and Hollywood companies all have either a
Zionist CEO, a Zionist News Chief, or are owned by a media
conglomerate which has a Zionist CEO. 39 Have you ever noticed how
Hollywood movies always seem to portray Germans and Arabs as a bigoted
fanatics or as terrorists? Now you know why!

FACT: AIPAC, the Israeli lobbying organization, is the most feared
lobby in Washington DC. By their own admission, they are capable of
unseating Congressmen and Senators that do not carry out their
requests. The majority of Congressmen from both political parties
receive large donations from AIPAC. Writing for the Nation Magazine,
journalist Michael Massing explains:

"AIPAC is widely regarded as the most powerful foreign-policy lobby in
Washington. Its 60,000 members shower millions of dollars on hundreds
of members of Congress on both sides of the aisle. Newspapers like the
New York Times fear the Jewish lobby organizations as well. "It's very
intimidating," said a correspondent at another large daily. "The
pressure from these groups is relentless." 40 (emphasis added)

<http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=53>

FACT: The Pentagon is under the control of a hard core Zionist named
Richard Perle. The civilian Defense Policy Board actually wields more
control over the military establishment than the Defense Secretary or
the generals and admirals. There are a number of other Zionists who
serve on the board (Kissinger, Cohen, Schlessinger) as well as
non-jewish members who have always supported Israel and the expansion
of the "War on Terror". The notoriously belligerent Perle, nicknamed
the "The Prince of Darkness", is Chairman of the Board. 41

With Perle as Chairman of the Defense Policy Board, Zionist Paul
Wolfowitz as Undersecretary of Defense, and Zionist award winner
Douglass Feith as Undersecretary of Defense Policy, the Zionist
Pentagon gang controls 3 of the top 4 civilian leadership positions of
America's armed forces. Careerist scoundrels like Condoleeza Rice and
Donald Rumsfeld are either under their influence or unwilling to
oppose their drive for WW III. The Perle-Wolfowitz-Feith gang
represent a fanatical and warmongering
"government-within-a-government". In league with these Zionist
Pentagon conspirators are jewish Zionist and potential 2004
Presidential candidate, Senator Joseph Lieberman (D-CT) and his
Gentile partner in crime Senator
John McCain (R-AZ).

<http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=706>

An Israeli journalist named Ari Shavit, lamenting the harsh treatments
that his government dishes out to the Palestinians, made the following
observation in Ha'aretz, a leading Israeli journal:

" We believe with absolute certitude that now, with the White House
and Senate in our hands along with the Pentagon and the New York
Times, the lives [of Arabs] do not count as much as our own. Their
blood does not count as much as our blood. We believe with absolute
certitude that now, when we have AIPAC [the Israel lobby] and [Edgar]
Bronfman and the Anti-Defamation League, , we truly have the right to
tell 400,000 people that in eight hours they must flee from their
homes. And that we have the right to rain bombs on their villages and
towns and populated areas. That we have the right to kill without any
guilt." 42 (emphasis added)

And this only scratches the surface of Zionist power! With such
awesome power to control and cover up events, is it any wonder why so
many of America's journalists and politicians are afraid to even talk
about this issue? Is it any wonder why former President Bill Clinton
would grovel before a jewish audience and say something as ridiculous
as the following statement:

"The Israelis know that if the Iraqi or the Iranian army came across
the Jordan River, I would personally grab a rifle, get in a ditch, and
fight and die." 43

I could go on and on at much greater length about this subject, but I
want to get back to the dancing Israelis. Have I made my point yet?

Subject: THE ZIONIST WHORE
From: "Rasputin" ***@worldnet.att.net
<mailto:***@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 9/1/02 8:49 PM Pacific Daylight Time
<mailto:edBc9.46977$***@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>>

AMERICA BECOMES THE ZIONIST'S WHORE

We have reviewed how the Zionists used and discarded Germany. Then
they used and discarded Great Britain. After World War II, it was
clear that the chief remaining global power was the United States. Now
the USA had never had any problem with the Arab people, and had no
reason to quarrel with the Arabs.
For the Zionists to maintain and expand the support they were
receiving from America, it would benefit them greatly if the Arabs and
the mighty US could somehow become enemies. Could the Zionists
possibly stoop so low? Why not? Look at what they had already pulled
off! Remember that the official motto
of the Mossad (Israeli's intelligence organization) is "by way of
deception thou shalt do war." 26

In 1955, one of these "false flag" operations was publicly exposed for
the world to see. Israeli agents, impersonating Arab terrorists, were
caught staging a series of bombings against American installations in
Egypt. 27 When this conspiracy was exposed, it ultimately created such
a controversy that it brought down the Israeli government. The long
since forgotten scandal became known as "the Lavon Affair".

Then again during a 1967 war with the Arabs, Israeli gunboats and
fighter jets deliberately attacked the USS Liberty, an unarmed US
communications ship. 28 Thirty five American sailors were murdered and
170 others injured in a prolonged Israeli onslaught - carried out in
broad daylight and with the U.S. flag flying prominently. The intent
was to kill all of the Americans and then leave the Egyptians to take
the blame. Israel denied that the attack was deliberate but the
chilling stories of the lucky American survivors clearly contradicts
that lie. To this very day, the U.S. Congress has never investigated
the USS Liberty massacre.

In 1989, the Israelis once again succeeded in framing enemy Arabs in
order to enrage America. Former Mossad case officer Victor Ostrosvky
became so disgusted with the criminal behavior of his own government
that he defected from the Mossad and tried to warn America of just how
evil and dangerous
they were. Ostrosvky revealed exactly how the Israelis framed Libya
for the bombing of a German night club which killed American
servicemen. 29 It was this frame up job that caused President Reagan
to bomb Libya, killing the 4 year old daughter of Libyan leader Muamar
Qadaffi. France refused to allow
US bombers to fly over their air space and bomb Libya because French
intelligence knew that Libya was unjustly framed by the Israelis.
Among some of Ostrovosky's other amazing revelations are: that the
Mossad often uses Arab agents to carry out missions, that Israeli
agents are skilled at impersonating Arabs, that Mossad had a plan to
turn American public opinion against Iraq, and that wealthy Zionists
in America are often called upon to help carry out Mossad missions.
Ostrovsky, whose tell all book, By Way of
Deception, infuriated the Mossad and made him the target of numerous
death threats. 30

In 2001, the Washington Times ran a story about a 68 page research
paper issued by the Army School of Advanced Military Studies (SAMS).
The research was compiled by 60 US Army officers as an attempt to
predict the possible outcomes of deploying a US force to maintain
peace between the Israel and
Palestinians. Here's what SAMS had to say about the Israeli military
machine:

"a 500 pound gorilla in Israel. Well armed and trained. Operates in
both Gaza and the West Bank. Known to disregard international law to
accomplish mission" 31

Of Israel's Mossad, the officers issued this warning:

"Wildcard. Ruthless and cunning. Has capability to target US forces
and make it look like a Palestinian Arab act." 32 (emphasis added)

Why does the US, which is trillions of dollars in debt, gives away
billons of taxpayer dollars to a foreign government whose military
violates international laws and whose Mossad is capable of murdering
US troops in order to frame Arabs? Have we lost our minds?

Subject: Bush Must Say 'No' To Israeli Nuclear Blackmail
From: ***@aol.com <mailto:***@aol.com>
(XDangerousDNA)
Date: 9/20/02 4:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time
<mailto:***@mb-mc.aol.com>>

LaRouche Says: Bush Must Say 'No' To Israeli Nuclear Blackmail
Statement by Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr. September 18, 2002

Sept. 18 - I am warning President George W. Bush and European leaders:
If weapons inspectors return to Iraq and an otherwise-certain
Iraq-centered new Middle East war by the U.S. is thus averted, the
governments of the United States and Western Europe must be prepared
to forcefully intervene, to prevent an increasingly more desperate and
psychotic Ariel Sharon's nuclear-armed regime in Israel, the world's
third-ranking strategic nuclear-weapons power, from blowing up the
entire Middle East region, and beyond, with those weapons!

Therefore, I issued the following statement on behalf of my 2004
candidacy for the Democratic Presidential nomination.

At an international web cast, before a live audience in Washington on
Sept. 11, 2002, I identified three hurdles that had to be overcome to
avert an Iraq war that would trigger a perpetual "Clash of
Civilizations" religious conflict and a New Dark Age: First, the
United Nations Security Council had to become the venue for dealing
with the Iraq situation, and a reasonable resolution had to be
drafted, that would be agreed to by President Bush, overriding the
Sharon-influenced "war party" within his own Administration's senior
ranks. Second, the resolution had to be accepted by Iraq's Saddam
Hussein, as well as by President Bush. With those two conditions met,
LaRouche warned, the gravest, remaining danger to overcome would be a
berserker move by Sharon in Israel to sabotage the peaceful resolution
and blow up the region.

It was the threat of an Israeli nuclear attack on Iraq in 1991 that
blackmailed the first Bush Administration into launching Operation
Desert Storm. Today's Israel, under the insane Sharon regime, is the
only nation on Earth that genuinely fits the profile of a "rogue
state" armed to the teeth with "weapons of mass destruction." Israel
has the third largest nuclear weapons arsenal on Earth, and a triad of
submarine, missile, and bomber delivery systems, capable of
obliterating the entire Persian Gulf. Israeli scientists have recently
threatened that they now have the capability of launching an
intercontinental ballistic missile, meaning that no place on
Earth-including the United States-is exempt from an Israeli
preemptive nuclear attack. LaRouche asks you: Do you dare dismiss this
threat from Sharon?...

Since the 1956 attack on Egypt by Britain, France, and Israel, until
the 1989-1991 break-up of Soviet power, Israel's access to nuclear
weapons had made it the third "tilt" power in the global strategic
equation.

Already in 1956, it took an experienced military man, President Dwight
Eisenhower, to force Israel to back down from the Suez invasion, after
both Britain and France had withdrawn under American pressure.
Eisenhower not only threatened to cut off all U.S. military and
civilian aid to Israel; he also threatened to remove the tax-exempt
status of all American organizations that provided aid to Israel. An
even more resolute action will now be required from a far-less
qualified President George W. Bush, to stop Sharon from carrying out
either a false-flag "Islamist" terrorist attack against an American
target, or a nuclear attack on Iraq or Iran. This is deadly serious
stuff, and your personal involvement in the effort to stop it is
vital.

Are you prepared to have the Sharon regime in Israel once again
blackmail an American President into starting a war in the Persian
Gulf, out of fear of an Israeli weapons of mass destruction attack on
Baghdad? Do you have any idea what the consequences will be for the
U.S. and world economy, if a new Persian Gulf War, costing American
taxpayers between $2-3 trillion, is launched today, under the current
conditions of a collapsing U.S. economy and a thoroughly bankrupt
world financial system?

I warned that the toleration for the swamp of Sharon agents inside the
Bush Administration, is another grave impediment to the President
taking the urgently required action, in concert with our European
allies and Russia, to stop Sharon from provoking this perpetual war.
In a recent mass-circulation LaRouche in 2004 release, "The Pollard
Affair Never Ended," I named the names of the leading Sharonists
inside the Bush Pentagon and State Department-Paul Wolfowitz, Richard
Perle, Doug Feith, David Wurmser-some of whom literally prepared the
foreign policy doctrine of perpetual war for then-Israeli Prime
Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in July 1996. These Netanyahu-Sharon Likud
moles inside the Bush foreign policy and national security
establishment are still suspected, now with more and more evidence of
involvement with the convicted Israeli spy, the American-born Jonathan
Pollard.

Since the release and circulation of a million copies of the "Pollard
Affair Never Ended" campaign document, new, even more damning evidence
has surfaced. Therefore, I must intensify my demand for a thorough
national security investigation into key staffers in the Office of
Vice President Dick Cheney, beginning with his chief of staff and
national security advisor, I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby.

Libby, a protégé of Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz for the
past 30 years, has assembled a "shadow national security council" in
the Vice President's Office, which has protected the Israeli agents
nest inside the Pentagon and State Department-and blocked an urgently
needed purge of these Likudniks. Libby has his own longstanding deep
ties to the Sharon circles, including to the Pollard spy ring.

While out of government, Libby served between 1985-2000 as the
personal attorney for fugitive swindler Marc Rich. Rich was indicted
by the U.S. Justice Department in 1983 for tax evasion and for trading
with the enemy, and he fled the United States, establishing a
luxurious hide-away in Zug, Switzerland.

Today, according to Israeli sources, Rich is under investigation, for
illegal contributions to Ariel Sharon's last political campaign. He
has been involved in Russian Mafia operations in Africa, and, through
his Marc Rich Foundation in Israel, has openly financed international
operations of the Israeli Mossad. Libby's law partner and mentor,
Leonard Garment, was a pivotal player in the Israeli government's
damage control effort, following the Pollard arrest in November 1985,
and he served as the attorney for Israeli Air Force Col. Aviem Sella,
the man who recruited and deployed Jonathan Pollard.

Now, Ariel Sharon's regime is Hell-bent on provoking a regional war in
the Middle East, a war pivoted on an Israeli pre-emptive attack on
Iraq. The threat is that, if President Bush does not virtually
exterminate Iraq, and neighboring countries, too, Israel will. This
means the likely use of nuclear, biological or chemical weapons. All
the while, Sharon's Washington moles are operating under the shadows
of the Vice President and the Secretary of Defense of the United
States. If Sharon is to be stopped from launching World War III in the
Middle East, this entire Pollard stay-behind apparatus must be
thoroughly investigated, exposed, and removed from government-now! It
is time for these Israeli agents and spies to be kicked out of
government, and the Israeli government to desist from its nuclear
blackmail. I demand it. I can not believe that any sane and patriotic
American would not back me up "100%" on this specific issue.

Support me actively on this issue. If you are serious about the
security of our nation and its people, I should be able to count on
you.

<http://www.larouchein2004.net/pages/pressreleases/2002/020918isrblackmail>_
prt.htm

the following is the Israeli black propaganda article:

<http://www.mediamonitors.net/gillespie1.html>

Israel is the third largest arms dealer in the world. They have
violated hundreds of UN resolutions and they constitute a threat to
the entire Middle East, having occupied three countries, Syria
(www.ussliberty.org <http://www.ussliberty.org>) Lebanon, and
Palestine.

So, why not bomb Israel?

<http://www.independent.co.uk/story.jsp?story=334318>

ISN'T IT INTERESTING HOW THE ABOVE ARTICLE BY FISK IS THE ONLY
PRESS/MEDIA THAT I HAVE SEEN SO FAR THAT MENTIONED THAT RITTER WAS
MAKING REGULAR TRIPS TO ISRAEL TO BRIEF THE ISRAELIS AS TO WHAT HE WAS
DOING WITH THE UNSCOM WEAPONS INSPECTIONS TEAMS IN IRAQ WHEN THEY WERE
UNDER THE DIRECTION OF RICHARD BUTLER. NO WONDER IRAQ WANTED THEM OUT
BACK IN 1998 AS I CAN EASILY UNDERSTAND SUCH (ESPECIALLY AFTER ISRAEL
HAD VIOLATED IRAQI SOVEREIGNTY WITH THE EARLIER BOMBING OF THE NUCLEAR
REACTOR).

I HOPE SUCH SPYING DOES NOT HAPPEN AGAIN IF PEACE IS GIVEN A CHANCE BY
aLLOWING WEAPONS INSPECTORS BACK INTO IRAQ... HOWEVER, I THINK THE
ONLY WAY TO PREVENT A US ZIONIST-DRIVEN INVASION WOULD BE TO FLOOD
BAHGDAD WITH US AND EUROPEAN PEACE ACTIVISTS... IRAQ COULD PUT THEM UP
FOR A YEAR TO LEARN ARABIC OR SIMILAR.

OUR BIASED PRO-ISRAEL MEDIA ONLY SOMETIMES MENTIONS SPYING BUT NOT
THAT IT WAS ISRAELI SPYING VIA UNSCOM... THE BRITISH PRESS/MEDIA
PROVIDES MUCH BETTER
COVERAGE...

Subject: ISRAEL SHOULD HAVE UN WEAPONS INSPECTIONS AS WELL MANY
AMERICANS ARE WAKING UP TO ISRAELI TREACHERY LIKE WITH THE USS LIBERTY
ATTACK IN WHICH ISRAEL MURDERED 34 SAILORS AND WOUNDED 171 MORE JUST
TO STEAL EVEN MORE LAND IN THE GOLAN IN SYRIA:

<http://www.ussliberty.org>

israel should be made to accept UN weapons inspections as well FOR ITS
NUKES AND CHEMICAL/BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS:..

Not In Our Name... <http://www.nion.us/> Petition against a war with
Iraq.

<http://www.itsforums.co.uk/zone0/viewforum.php?f=10>

<http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=668>

<http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=643>

beber
2008-01-01 21:03:53 UTC
Post by Topaz
The West is the White race.
The goal of America is to destroy the White race. The
multi-culture and pluralism they push is only at the expense of
Whites. No one is trying to push multi-culture in China or Japan or
anyplace but on the Whites. And they promote racial intermarriage.
If things continue as they are the White race is doomed.
And who is doing all of this? It is the USA government and the
media, in other words the Jews.
It's not a plot Topaz; it's simply that brownskin women are better
squeezes.
Topaz
2008-01-03 00:23:41 UTC
Post by beber
It's not a plot Topaz; it's simply that brownskin women are better
squeezes.
Whites are clearly better looking and it is a plot.

http://www.csulb.edu/~kmacd/review-AR.html

Kevin MacDonald's The Culture of Critique

Reviewed by Stanley Hornbeck

In The Culture of Critique, Kevin MacDonald advances a carefully
researched but extremely controversial thesis: that certain 20th
century intellectual movements -- largely established and led by Jews
-- have changed European societies in fundamental ways and destroyed
the confidence of Western man. He claims that these movements were
designed, consciously or unconsciously, to advance Jewish interests
even though they were presented to non-Jews as universalistic and even
utopian. He concludes that the increasing dominance of these ideas has
had profound political and social consequences that benefited Jews but
caused great harm to gentile societies. This analysis, which he makes
with considerable force, is an unusual indictment of a people
generally
thought to be more sinned against than sinning.

The Culture of Critique is the final title in Prof. MacDonald's
massive, three-volume study of Jews and their role in history. The two
previous volumes are A People That Shall Dwell Alone and Separation
and
its Discontents, published by Praeger in 1994 and 1998. The series is
written from a sociobiological perspective that views Judaism as a
unique survival strategy that helps Jews compete with other ethnic
groups. Prof. MacDonald, who is a psychologist at the University of
California at Long Beach, explains this perspective in the first
volume, which describes Jews as having a very powerful sense of
uniqueness that has kept them socially and genetically separate from
other peoples. The second volume traces the history of Jewish-gentile
relations, and finds the causes of anti-Semitism primarily in the
almost invariable commercial and intellectual dominance of gentile
societies by Jews and in their refusal to assimilate. The Culture of
Critique brings his analysis into the present century, with an account
of the Jewish role in the radical critique of traditional culture.

The intellectual movements Prof. MacDonald discusses in this volume
are
Marxism, Freudian psychoanalysis, the Frankfurt school of sociology,
and Boasian anthropology. Perhaps most relevant from a racial
perspective, he also traces the role of Jews in promoting
multi-culturalism and Third World immigration. Throughout his analysis
Prof. MacDonald reiterates his view that Jews have promoted these
movements as Jews and in the interests of Jews, though they have often
tried to give the impression that they had no distinctive interests of
their own. Therefore Prof. MacDonald's most profound charge against
Jews is not ethnocentrism but dishonesty -- that while claiming to be
working for the good of mankind they have often worked for their own
good and to the detriment of others. While attempting to promote the
brotherhood of man by dissolving the ethnic identification of
gentiles,
Jews have maintained precisely the kind of intense group solidarity
they decry as immoral in others.

Celebrating Diversity
Prof. MacDonald claims that one of the most consistent ways in which
Jews have advanced their interests has been to promote pluralism and
diversity -- but only for others. Ever since the 19th century, they
have led movements that tried to discredit the traditional foundations
of gentile society: patriotism, racial loyalty, the Christian basis
for
morality, social homogeneity, and sexual restraint. At the same time,
within their own communities, and with regard to the state of Israel,
they have often supported the very institutions they attack in gentile
society.

Why is this in the interests of Jews? Because the parochial group
loyalty characteristic of Jews attracts far less attention in a
society
that does not have a cohesive racial and cultural core. The Jewish
determination not to assimilate fully, which accounts for their
survival as a people for thousands for years -- even without a country
-- has invariably attracted unpleasant and even murderous scrutiny in
nations with well -defined national identities. In Prof. MacDonald's
view it is therefore in the interest of Jews to dilute and weaken the
identity of any people among whom they live. Jewish identity can
flower
in safety only when gentile identity is weak.

Prof. MacDonald quotes a remarkable passage from Charles Silberman:
"American Jews are committed to cultural tolerance because of their
belief -- one firmly rooted in history -- that Jews are safe only in a
society acceptant of a wide range of attitudes and behaviors, as well
as a diversity of religious and ethnic groups. It is this belief, for
example, not approval of homosexuality, that leads an overwhelming
majority of American Jews to endorse 'gay rights' and to take a
liberal
stance on most other so-called 'social' issues."

He is saying, in effect, that when Jews make the
diversity-is-our-strength argument it is in support of their real goal
of diluting a society's homogeneity so that Jews will feel safe. They
are couching a Jewish agenda in terms they think gentiles will accept.
Likewise, as the second part of the Silberman quotation suggests, Jews
may support deviant movements, not because they think it is good for
the country but because it is good for the Jews.

Prof. Silberman also provides an illuminating quote from a Jewish
economist who thought that republicans had more sensible economic
policies but who voted for the Democratic presidential candidate
anyway. His reason? "I'd rather live in a country governed by the
faces
I saw at the Democratic convention than those I saw at the Republican
convention." This man apparently distrusts white gentiles and voted
for
a racially mixed party even if its economic policies were wrong. What
is good for Jews appears to come before what is good for the country.

Earl Raab, former president of heavily Jewish Brandeis University
makes
the diversity argument in a slightly different way. Expressing his
satisfaction with the prediction that by the middle of the next
century
whites will become a minority, he writes, "We have tipped beyond the
point where a Nazi-Aryan party will be able to prevail in this
country." He is apparently prepared to displace the people and culture
of the founding stock in order to prevent the theoretical rise of an
anti-Jewish regime. Prof. Raab appears to see whites mainly as
potential Nazis, and is willing to sacrifice their culture and
national
continuity in order to defuse an imagined threat to Jews. This passage
takes for granted the continued future existence of Jews as a distinct
community even as gentile whites decline in numbers and influence.

In the same passage, Prof. Raab continues by noting that, "[w]e [Jews]
have been nourishing the American climate of opposition to bigotry for
about half a century. That climate has not yet been perfected, but the
heterogeneous nature of our population tends to make it
irreversible..." -- just as it tends to make the ultimate displacement
of European culture also irreversible.

Prof. MacDonald traces the development of this diversity strategy to
several sources. It is widely recognized that the German-Jewish
immigrant Franz Boas (1858-1942) almost single-handedly established
the
current contours of anthropology, ridding it of all biological
explanations for differences in human culture or behavior. Prof.
MacDonald reports that he and his followers -- with the notable
exceptions of Margaret Mead and Ruth Benedict -- were all Jews with
strong Jewish identities: "Jewish identification and the pursuit of
perceived Jewish interests, particularly in advocating an ideology of
cultural pluralism as a model for Western societies, has been the
'invisible subject' of American anthropology."

By 1915, Boas and his students controlled the American Anthropological
Association and by 1926 they headed every major American university
anthropology department. From this position of dominance they promoted
the idea that race and biology are trivial matters, and that
environment counts for everything. They completely recast anthropology
so as to provide intellectual support for open immigration,
integration, and miscegenation. They also laid the foundation for the
idea that because all races have the same potential, the failures of
non-whites must be blamed exclusively on white oppression. The
ultimate
conclusion of Boasian anthropology was that since environment accounts
for all human differences, every inequality in achievement can be
eliminated by changing the environment. This has been the
justification
for enormous and wasteful government intervention programs.

The entire "civil rights" movement can be seen as a natural
consequence
of the triumph of Boasian thinking. Since all races were equivalent,
separation was immoral. The color line also sharpened white
self-consciousness in ways that might make whites more aware of Jewish
parochialism. Thus it was, according to Prof. MacDonald, that Jews
almost single-handedly launched the desegregation movement. Without
the
leadership of Jews, the NAACP might never have been established, and
until 1975 every one of its presidents was a Jew. Prof. MacDonald
reports that in 1917, when the black separatist Marcus Garvey visited
NAACP headquarters, he saw so many white faces that he stormed out,
complaining that it was a white organization.

Prof. MacDonald concludes that the efforts of Jews were crucial to the
"civil rights" transformation of America. He quotes a lawyer for the
American Jewish Congress who claims that "many of these [civil rights]
laws were actually written in the offices of Jewish agencies by Jewish
staff people, introduced by Jewish legislators and pressured into
being
by Jewish voters."

While the Boas school was promoting integration and racial
equivalence,
it was also critical of, in Prof. MacDonald's words, "American culture
as overly homogeneous, hypocritical, emotionally and aesthetically
repressive (especially with regard to sexuality). Central to this
program was creating ethnographies of idyllic [Third-World] cultures
that were free of the negatively perceived traits that were attributed
to Western culture."

The Role of the anthropologist became one of criticizing everything
about Western society while glorifying everything primitive. Prof.
MacDonald notes that Boasian portrayals of non-Western peoples
deliberately ignored barbarism and cruelty or simply attributed it to
contamination from the West. He sees this as a deliberate attempt to
undermine the confidence of Western societies and to make them
permeable to Third World influences and people. Today, this view is
enshrined in the dogma that America must remain open to immigration
because immigrants bring spirit and energy that natives somehow lack.

Authoritarian Personalities
In order to open European-derived societies to the immigration that
would transform them, it was necessary to discredit racial solidarity
and commitment to tradition. Prof. MacDonald argues that this was the
basic purpose of a group of intellectuals known as the Frankfurt
School. What is properly known as the Institute of Social Research was
founded in Frankfurt, Germany, during the Weimar period by a Jewish
millionaire but was closed down by the Nazis shortly after they took
power. Most of its staff emigrated to the United States and the
institute reconstituted itself at UC Berkeley. The organization was
headed by Max Horkheimer, and its most influential members were T.W.
Adorno, Erich Fromm, and Herbert Marcuse, all of whom had strong
Jewish
identities. Horkheimer made no secret of the partisan nature of the
institute's activities: "Research would be able here to transform
itself directly into propaganda," he wrote. (Italics in the original)

Prof. MacDonald devotes many pages to an analysis of The Authoritarian
Personality, which was written by Adorno and appeared in 1950. It was
part of a series called Studies in Prejudice, produced by the
Frankfurt
school, which included titles like Anti-Semitism and Emotional
Disorder. The Authoritarian Personality, which was particularly
influential because, according to Prof. MacDonald, the American Jewish
Committee heavily funded its promotion and because Jewish academics
took up its message so enthusiastically.

The book's purpose is to make every group affiliation sound as if it
were a sign of mental disorder. Everything from patriotism to religion
to family -- and race -- loyalty are sign of a dangerous and defective
"authoritarian personality." Because drawing distinctions between
different groups is illegitimate, all group loyalties -- even close
family ties! -- are "prejudice." As Christopher Lasch has written, the
book leads to the conclusion that prejudice "could be eradicated only
by subjecting the American people to what amounted to collective
psychotherapy -- by treating them as inmates of an insane asylum."

But according to Prof. MacDonald it is precisely the kind of group
loyalty, respect for tradition, and consciousness of differences
central to Jewish identity that Horkheimer and Adorno described as
mental illness in gentiles. These writers adopted what eventually
became a favorite Soviet tactic against dissidents: Anyone whose
political views were different from theirs was insane. As Prof.
MacDonald explains, the Frankfurt school never criticized or even
described Jewish group identity -- only that of gentiles: "behavior
that is critical to Judaism as a successful group evolutionary
strategy
is conceptualized as pathological in gentiles."

For these Jewish intellectuals, anti-Semitism was also a sign of
mental
illness: They concluded that Christian self-denial and especially
sexual repression caused hatred of Jews. The Frankfurt school was
enthusiastic about psycho-analysis, according to which "Oedipal
ambivalence toward the father and anal-sadistic relations in early
childhood are the anti-Semite's irrevocable inheritance."

In addition to ridiculing patriotism and racial identity, the
Frankfurt
school glorified promiscuity and Bohemian poverty. Prof. MacDonald
sees
the school as a seminal influence: "Certainly many of the central
attitudes of the largely successful 1960s countercultural revolution
find expression in The Authoritarian Personality, including idealizing
rebellion against parents, low-investment sexual relationships, and
scorn for upward social mobility, social status, family pride, the
Christian religion, and patriotism."

Of the interest here, however, is the movement's success in branding
ancient loyalties to nation and race as mental illnesses. Although he
came later, the French-Jewish "deconstructionist" Jacques Derrida was
in the same tradition when he wrote:

"The idea behind deconstruction is to deconstruct the workings of
strong nation-states with powerful immigration policies, to
deconstruct
the rhetoric of nationalism, the politics of place, the metaphysics of
native land and native tongue... The idea is to disarm the bombs... of
identity that nation-states build to defend themselves against the
stranger, against Jews and Arabs and immigrants... "

As Prof. MacDonald puts it, "Viewed at its most abstract level, a
fundamental agenda is thus to influence the European-derived peoples
of
the United States to view concern about their own demographic and
cultural eclipse as irrational and as an indication of
psychopathology." Needless to say, this project has been successful;
anyone opposed to the displacement of whites is routinely treated as a
mentally unhinged "hate-monger," and whenever whites defend their
group
interests they are described as psychologically inadequate. The irony
has not escaped Prof. MacDonald: "The ideology that ethnocentrism was
form of psychopathology was promulgated by a group that over its long
history had arguably been the most ethnocentric group among all the
cultures of the world."

Immigration
Prof. MacDonald argues that it is entirely natural for Jews to promote
open immigration. It brings about the "diversity" Jews find comforting
and it keeps America open to persecuted co-religionists throughout the
world. He says Jews are the only group that has always fought for mass
immigration; a few European ethnic organizations have made sporadic
efforts to make it easier for their own people to come, but only Jews
have consistently promoted open borders for all comers. Moreover,
whatever disagreements they may have had on other issues, Jews of
every
political persuasion have favored high immigration.

This, too, goes back many years, and Prof. MacDonald traces in
considerable detail the sustained Jewish pro-immigration effort.
Israel
Zangwill, author of the eponymous 1908 play The Melting Pot, was of
the
view that "there is only one way to World Peace, and that is the
absolute abolition of passports, visas, frontiers, custom houses... "
He was nevertheless an ardent Zionist and disapproved of Jewish
intermarriage.

Although the statue of liberty, properly known as Liberty Enlightening
the World, was a gift to the United States from France as a tribute to
American political traditions, the sonnet by the Jewish Emma Lazarus
helped change it into a symbol of immigration. Affixed to the base of
the statue several decades after its construction, the poem welcomes
America "huddled masses yearning to breath free/The wretched refuse of
your teeming shore."

Prof. MacDonald has discovered that implausible arguments about
diversity being a quintessentially American strength have been made by
Jews for a long time. He reports that in 1948 the American Jewish
Committee was urging Congress to believe that "Americanism is the
spirit behind the welcome that America has traditionally extended to
people of all races, all religions, all nationalities." Of course,
there had never been such a tradition. In 1952, the American Jewish
Congress argued in hearings on immigration that "our national
experience has confirmed beyond a doubt that our very strength lies in
the diversity of our peoples." This, too, was at a time when U.S.
immigration law was still explicitly designed to maintain a white
majority.

It is often said that when the old immigration policy was scrapped in
1965, scarcely anyone knew, and no one predicted, that the new law
would change the racial makeup of the country. Prof. MacDonald
disputes
this, arguing that this had been the objective of Jewish groups from
the beginning.

Prof. MacDonald finds that Jews have been the foremost advocates of
immigration in England, France, and Canada, and that Jewish groups
were
the most vocal opponents of independence for Quebec. Australian Jews
led the effort to dismantle the "white Australia" policy, one reason
for which was cited in an editorial in the Australian Jewish Democrat:
"The strengthening of multi-cultural or diverse Australia is also our
most effective insurance policy against anti-Semitism. The day
Australia has a Chinese Australian Governor General I would feel more
confident of my freedom to live as a Jewish Australian." Like Earl
Raab
writing about the United States, this Australian Jew is prepared to
sacrifice the traditional culture, people, and identity of Australia
specifically Jewish interests. It would not be surprising if such an
openly expressed objective did not have the opposite effect from the
intended, and increase anti-Jewish sentiment.

Jews and the Left
It is well known that Jews have been traditionally associated with the
left, and Prof. MacDonald investigates this connection in some detail.
Historically it was understandable that Jews should support movements
that advocated overthrowing the existing order. After emancipation,
Jews met resistance from gentile elites who did not want to lose
ground
to competitors, and outsiders easily become revolutionaries. However,
in Prof. MacDonald's view, Jewish commitment to leftist causes has
often been motivated by the hope that communism, especially, would be
tool for combating anti-Semitism, and by expectation that universalist
social solutions would be yet another way to dissolve gentile
loyalties
that might exclude Jews. The appeal of univeralist ideologies is tied
to the implicit understanding that Jewish particularism will be
exempt:
"At the extreme, acceptance of a universalist ideology by gentiles
would result in gentiles not perceiving Jews as in a different social
category at all, while nonetheless Jews would be able to maintain a
strong personal identity as Jews."

Prof. MacDonald argues that Jews had specifically Jewish reasons for
supporting the Bolshevik revolution. Czarist Russia was notorious for
its anti-Semitic policies and, during its early years, the Soviet
Union
seemed to be the promised land for Jews: it ended state anti-Semitism,
tried to eradicate Christianity, opened opportunities to individual
Jews, and preached a "classless" society in which Jewishness would
presumably attract no negative attention. Moreover, since Marxism
taught that all conflict was economic rather than ethnic, many Jews
believed it heralded the end of anti-Semitism.

Prof. MacDonald emphasizes that although Jewish Communists preached
both atheism and the solidarity of the world's working people, they
took pains to preserve a distinct, secular Jewish identity. He reports
that Lenin himself (who had one Jewish grandparent) approved the
continuation of an explicitly Jewish identity under Communism, and in
1946 the Communist Party of the United States voted a resolution also
supporting Jewish peoplehood in Communist countries. Thus, although
Communism was supposed to be without borders or religion, Jews were
confident that it would make a place for their own group identity. He
writes that despite the official view that all men were to be
brothers,
"very few Jews lost their Jewish identity during the entire soviet
era."

Jewish Communists sometimes betrayed remarkable particularism. Prof.
MacDonald quotes Charles Pappoport, the French Communist leader: "The
Jewish people [are] the bearer of all the great ideas of unity and
human community in history... The disappearance of the Jewish people
would signify the death of humankind, the final transformation of man
into a wild beast." This seems to attribute to Jews an elite position
incompatible with "unity and human community."

Prof. MacDonald argues that many Jews began to fall away from
Communism
only after Stalin showed himself to be anti-Semitic. And just as Jews
had been the leading revolutionaries in anti-Semitic pre-Revolutionary
Russia, Jews became the leading dissidents in an anti-Semitic Soviet
Union. A similar pattern can be found in the imposed Communist
governments of Eastern Europe, which were largely dominated by Jews.
The majority of the leaders of the Polish Communist Party, for
example,
spoke better Yiddish than Polish, and they too maintained a strong
Jewish identity. After the fall of Communism many stopped being Polish
and emigrated to Israel.

Prof. MacDonald writes that in Bela Kun's short-lived 1919 Communist
government of Hungary, 95 percent of the leaders were Jews, and that
at
the time of the 1956 uprising Communism was so closely associated with
Jews that the rioting had almost the flavor of a pogrom. He argues
that
in the United States as well, the hard core among Communists and
members of Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) was mainly Jewish.
Here, too, a revolutionary, atheist, and universalist world-view was
fully compatible with strong identification as Jews. Prof. MacDonald
quotes from a study of American leftists:

"Many Communists, for example, state that they could never have
married
a spouse who was not a leftist. When Jews were asked if they could
have
married Gentiles, many hesitated, surprised by the question, and found
it difficult to answer. Upon reflection, many concluded that they had
always taken marriage to someone Jewish for granted." Their commitment
as Jews was even more fundamental and unexamined than their commitment
to the left.

Prof. MacDonald reports that many American Jews also abandoned
Communism as it became increasingly anti-Semitic. For a large number,
the Soviet Union's severing of diplomatic ties with Israel during the
1967 war was the last straw. A former SDS activist no doubt spoke for
many when he explained, "If I must choose between the Jewish cause and
a 'progressive' anti-Israel SDS, I shall choose the Jewish cause. If
barricades are erected, I will fight as a Jew." According to Prof.
MacDonald, American neoconservatism can also be described as a surface
shift in external politics that leaves the more fundamental commitment
to Jewish identity unchanged. Thus, former leftists abandoned an
ideology that had turned against Israel and refashioned American
conservatism into a different movement, the one unshakable theme of
which was support for Israel. Neoconservatives also support high
levels
of immigration and were active in excluding white racial
identification
from the "respectable" right.

Objections
There are many possible objections to Prof. MacDonald's thesis. The
first is that it is largely built on the assumption that Jews are
dishonest. It is always risky to assume one understands the motives of
others better than they do themselves. Jews have traditionally thought
of themselves as a benevolent presence, even as a "light unto the
nations" or a "chosen people." This is echoed today in the Jewish self
image as champions of the excluded and the oppressed. Most of the time
what passes for "social justice" has the effect of undermining the
traditions and loyalties of gentile society, but are Jews deliberately
undermining these things rather than righting what they perceive to be
wrongs?

Prof. MacDonald concedes that many Jews are sincere in their support
for liberal causes, but then escalates his indictment by arguing that
"the best deceivers are those who deceive themselves." In other words,
many Jews who are actually working for Jewish interests have first
convinced themselves otherwise. A Jew who mainly wants America to
become less white may also have convinced himself that America
benefits
from a multitude of cultures. Having convinced himself he can more
effectively convince others.

Many Jews, Prof. MacDonald argues, are not even conscious of the
extent
to which their Jewishness is central to their identities or their
political views. He quotes Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel on his
surprise
at how passionately he embraced the Israeli side during the 1967 war:
"I had not known how Jewish I was." This is an arresting statement
from
a man who was thought to be perhaps the greatest Jewish spiritual
leader of his time. And whether or not it affects their politics, Jews
certainly appear to have a very vivid sense of peoplehood. Prof.
MacDonald quotes theologian Eugene Borowitz as saying,"most Jews claim
to be equipped with an interpersonal friend-or-foe sensing device that
enables them to detect the presence of another Jew, despite heavy
camouflage." Always to think in terms of "friends or foe" is no
insignificant matter.

Prof. MacDonald is therefore skeptical of Jewish disavowals: "Surface
declarations of a lack of Jewish identity may be highly misleading."
He
notes that Jewish publications write about the power and influence of
American Jews in language Jews would immediately denounce as
"anti-Semitic" if used by gentiles. He agrees with Joseph Sobran, who
has said "they want to be Jews among themselves but resent being seen
as Jews by Gentiles. They want to pursue their own distinct interests
while pretending that they have no such interests ... "

Prof. MacDonald argues that the success of Jewish-led intellectual
movements has been possible only because their Jewish character was
hidden. If multi-culturalism or mass immigration or The Authoritarian
Personality had been promoted by Orthodox Jews in black coats the
Jewish element would have been clear. Prof. MacDonald writes that in
fact, "the Jewish political agenda was not an aspect of the theory and
the theories themselves had no overt Jewish content. Gentile
intellectuals approaching these theories were therefore unlikely to
view them as aspects of Jewish-gentile cultural competition or as an
aspect of a specifically Jewish political agenda." Prof. MacDonald
also
claims that Jews have often tried to conceal the Jewish character of
an
intellectual movement by recruiting token gentiles for visible
positions as spokesmen. He writes that this tactic was so common in
the
American Communist Party that gentiles often saw through it and
resigned.

But how can motives ever be completely known? Prof. MacDonald sets a
difficult test: "The best evidence that individuals have really ceased
to have a Jewish identity is if they choose a political option that
they perceive as clearly not in the interest of Jews as a group. In
the
absence of a clearly perceived conflict with Jewish interests, it
remains possible that different political choices among ethnic Jews
are
only differences in tactics for how best to achieve Jewish interests."

This standard may seem unduly harsh -- until it is applied to white
gentiles. Third-World immigration, affirmative action,
anti-discrimination laws, and forced integration are clearly not in
the
interests of whites, yet many whites embrace them, thus demonstrating
how completely they have abandoned their racial identity.

Finally, Prof. MacDonald raises the disturbing possibility that some
Jews, because of centuries of conflict with gentiles, actively hate
gentile society and consciously wish to destroy it: "a fundamental
motivation of Jewish intellectuals involved in social criticism has
simply been hatred of the gentile-dominated power structure perceived
as anti-Semitic." He describes the 19th century German-Jewish poet
Heinrich Heine as "using his skill, reputation and popularity to
undermine the intellectual confidence of the established order."

In defense of this highly provocative view, Prof. MacDonald quotes
Benjamin Disraeli on the effects of centuries of Jewish-gentile
relations on Jews: "They may have become so odious and so hostile to
mankind as to merit for their present conduct, no matter how
occasioned, the obloquy and ill-treatment of the communities in which
they dwell and with which they are scarcely permitted to mingle."

Apart from any questions of motives, however, is the question of
numbers. Jews are a tiny minority in the United States and within that
minority there is disagreement even on matters that clearly affect
Jews. How can Jews possibly be responsible for dramatic changes in the
intellectual landscape? In Prof. MacDonald's view, the explanation
lies
in the intelligence, energy, dedication, and cohesiveness of Jews. He
attributes a great deal to the average IQ of Jews -- at 115, a full
standard deviation above the white gentile average -- and to "their
hard work and dedication, their desire to make a mark on the world,
and
their desire to rise in the world, engage in personal promotion, and
achieve public acclaim... " He also believes Jews have worked together
unfailingly on any question they consider necessary for survival:
"Intellectual activity is like any other human endeavor: Cohesive
groups outcompete individual strategies." He notes that there has
never
been a time when large numbers of white Americans favored non-white
immigration; it was a cohesive, determined minority that beat down the
disorganized resistance of the majority.

Prof. MacDonald believes that because of the effectiveness of some
Jews, it was not even necessary that most Jews actively support
anti-majoritarian movements, but that Jewish activity was still
decisive. As he puts it, "Jewish-dominated intellectual movements were
a critical factor (necessary condition) for the triumph of the
intellectual left in late twentieth-century Western societies." This,
of course, can never be tested, but there can be no doubt that
American
Jews have had a disproportionate effect on the American intellect.
Prof. MacDonald quotes Walter Kerr, writing in 1968, to the effect
that
"what has happened since World War II is that the American sensibility
has become part Jewish, perhaps as much Jewish as it is anything
else... The literate American mind has come in some measure to think
Jewishly."

Aside from the question of whether Prof. MacDonald is right is the
further question of what difference it makes if he is right. If
correct, his thesis certainly sheds light on the rapidity with which
whites lost their will. Just a few decades ago whites were a confident
race, proud of their achievements, convinced of their fitness to
dominate the globe. Today they are a declining, apologetic people,
ashamed of their history and not sure even of their claim to lands
they
have occupied for centuries. It is very rare for fundamental concepts
to be stood on their heads in the course of just a generation or two,
as has happened with thinking about race. Such speed suggests there
has
been something more than natural change.

Tim Crowley
2008-01-01 15:02:38 UTC
it says it in a book? It must be true. You stupid trolls get more
retarded by the day.
David Johnston
2008-01-02 23:08:45 UTC
Post by Phil B.
The "Clash of Civilizations" has been there since the 7th century A.D, thus
it seems like
a never ending war between the West and Islam. But nothing lasts forever.
There will be a conclusion but only with the complete annihilation of one by
the other. Religious and cultural wars are like that.
Yes, that explains why one of the sides in the conflict between
protestants and catholics was annihiliated.
Petzl
2008-01-06 00:56:22 UTC
On Sat, 5 Jan 2008 06:01:46 -0800 (PST), "J. F. Poopnagel, Esq."
***
THINKING RATIONALLY, but not realistically, folks, face it ... EITHER
ISLAM or CHRISTIANITY must be destroyed. Or disbanded. Preferably
both.
There is not enough charity, tolerance, wisdom, or mutual respect in
the world for both "cults."
You're looking at approximately ONE-HALF of the world's population
that "dreams" of somehow annihilating the "other" religion --
especially the totally-ignorance-based collection of crazed, radical,
murderous Muslims in the Middle East.
Christians, in their hatred and intolerance off ALL things non-
Christian, wish Muslims ill, but Christ-freaks are more subtle about
it.
***
Moslems in the west have been saved in this life only by modern
renditions of Christ's teachings

Effectively saved by Our Lord Jesus Christ. To be saved for eternity
they need to convert

In the west the ONLY lawful God, whose compound redemptive name is
Lord Jesus Christ is the only God constitutionally lawful

Moslems pray to a moon-god Allah whose is on display in the British
Museum London.Praying towards Mecca is wrong direction

petzl
--
Australia has had enough. NO MORE MOSLEMS
<http://www.cdp.org.au/docs/A5_Musilm_Poll_Flyer.pdf>