Brits finally getting their act together?!
Michael Laudahn eOpposition
2007-03-03 13:39:50 UTC
Good on 'ya... >.)

http://isupporttheresistance.blogspot.com/2007/02/time-for-hegira-approaches.html

http://isupporttheresistance.blogspot.com/

--

Even if leftists and jews don't like to hear it: No third-world
immigration to the western world! Many danes think the same, see e g

http://www.dendanskeforening.dk/index.asp?id=27 .

Third-world immigration to the west was organised by the jewish
orientals (third-worlders themselves), in order to make them less
visible in the growing ethnic chaos. Proof: research done by prof
Kevin B MacDonald, see

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_B._MacDonald .

Don't surrender, keep on fighting !!!
Ördög
2007-03-04 02:10:36 UTC
Armchair General Michael "Helicopter" Laudahn eOpportunist circulated
Post by Michael Laudahn eOpposition
Good on 'ya... >.)
Hey, Great Brittain!
Now you may sleep well knowing that Hubschrauber Michi has finally
approved of your internal politics.
Post by Michael Laudahn eOpposition
http:/ /isupportt heresistance.blogspot.com/20 07/02/time-for-h egira-app...
http ://isu pportth eresista nce.blogs pot.com/
Yep. The total population of UK is 60.6 million ( July 2006).

So it is no wonder, in view of the political diversity, that we
encounter some Nazi idiots and xenophobic morons (let's overestimate
for the argument's sake their numbers to be around 1%, which leaves us
with no more than 606K extremist idiots). Some of them bound to be
able to produce propaganda blogs and Michi the Nazi agitator has a
good chance to discover their existence after a while.
It does not mean, however, that the general public ever gets to see
their propaganda bile and hate spam. In the days of live chat Usenet
does not have the reach as it used to, so Michi is working with the
wrong tactics.
He should be spewing his Nazi ideology in chat rooms and not here!
Post by Michael Laudahn eOpposition
Even if leftists and jews
...had an interest in conspiring to rule the world (which of course
they don't) they would not be so stupid to do it the demented way
suggested by Hubschrauber Michi and his ilk....
Post by Michael Laudahn eOpposition
Don't surrender, keep on fighting !!!
As always, Michi your friendly armchair general is full of crazy
suggestions. Indeed, he is full of them. Bull, I mean!

Ördög
Either the neocons go or civilisation does!
Siegen
2007-03-04 04:00:54 UTC
On 3 Mar 2007 18:10:36 -0800 "Ördög" <***@sneakemail.com> wrote:

:> Armchair General Michael "Helicopter" Laudahn eOpportunist circulated
:> his latest commands and spam:

Orgod:

Is just another:

Long-haired, unwashed, unshaven, greenie, tree-hugging, ugg-boot wearing,
multicultural tofu eating, pot smoking, safe-injecting, muslim loving,
Latte-sipping, Chardonnay-swilling, gay marriaging, white-hating, anti-american,
President Bush hating, David Hicksy, cut-and-run-from-Iraq type.

:>
:> > Good on 'ya... >.)
:>

----------------------
---------------------
Ördög
2007-03-04 05:48:20 UTC
Post by Siegen
:> Armchair General Michael "Helicopter" Laudahn eOpportunist circulated
Long-haired, unwashed, unshaven, greenie, tree-hugging, ugg-boot wearing,
multicultural tofu eating, pot smoking, safe-injecting, muslim loving,
Latte-sipping, Chardonnay-swilling, gay marriaging, white-hating, anti-american,
President Bush hating, David Hicksy, cut-and-run-from-Iraq type.
Now that was a funny statement.

Care to join the CIA to gather more great intelligence for gnome,
schrub and Tony on Iraq's WMDs and other fairy tales?
Based on the degree of inaccuracy of my character description you have
just produced here without knowing personally shit about me you can
consider yourself a prime candidate for such a job.

Just to point out a few details that don't fit:

Hair length, personal hygiene, choice of facial hair, choice of
clothing, personal sexual preferences, personal political preferences,
details of diet, list of unhealthy habits and addictions, state of
emotions. I am sure the rest is quite correct if there is anything
left on your list I have not dealt with.

I find specially misleading your assertions related to my diet. After
all, I am a man of the Italian espresso (short, strong and black). My
favourite alcoholic beverage is the good old Guinness on tap. And my
Hungarian background does not let me enjoy Tofu in any shape and form
(although I have to admit I have never eaten a multicultural Tofu in
my life; in fact; I would not even know what it looks like). In other
words, I just settle for Hungarian salami!

I don't think your response warrants any further analysis on my part.

Siegen
2007-03-04 06:46:43 UTC
On 3 Mar 2007 21:48:20 -0800 "Ördög" <***@sneakemail.com> wrote:

:> Siegen vomited:
:> > "Ördög" <***@sneakemail.com> wrote:
:>
:> > :> Armchair General Michael "Helicopter" Laudahn eOpportunist circulated
:> > :> his latest commands and spam:
:>
Siegen:
:> > Ordog:
:> > Is just another:
:> > Long-haired, unwashed, unshaven, greenie, tree-hugging, ugg-boot wearing,
:> > multicultural tofu eating, pot smoking, safe-injecting, muslim loving,
:> > Latte-sipping, Chardonnay-swilling, gay marriaging, white-hating, anti-american,
:> > President Bush hating, David Hicksy, cut-and-run-from-Iraq type.

Ordog:
:> Now that was a funny statement.

Ordog:
:> Care to join the CIA to gather more great intelligence for gnome,
:> schrub and Tony on Iraq's WMDs and other fairy tales?
The WMDs turned out to be Islam.

Ordog:
:> Based on the degree of inaccuracy of my character description you have
:> just produced here without knowing personally shit about me you can
:> consider yourself a prime candidate for such a job.
I know enough about you from your posts here. I think you fit the stereotype on
sufficient counts to warrant membership.

Ordog:
:> Just to point out a few details that don't fit:

:> Hair length, personal hygiene, choice of facial hair, choice of
:> clothing, personal sexual preferences, personal political preferences,
:> details of diet, list of unhealthy habits and addictions, state of
:> emotions. I am sure the rest is quite correct if there is anything
:> left on your list I have not dealt with.
By my reckoning that leaves you as a:
greenie, tree-hugging, multicultural hungarian-salami-eating, pot smoking (for
others if not for yourself), safe-injecting (for others if not for yourself),
muslim loving, italian expresso-sipping, Guiness-swilling, gay marriaging (for
others if not for yourself), white-hating, anti-american, President Bush hating
(you referred to him as "shrub"), David Hicksy, cut-and-run-from-Iraq type.

:>
:> I find specially misleading your assertions related to my diet. After
:> all, I am a man of the Italian espresso (short, strong and black). My
:> favourite alcoholic beverage is the good old Guinness on tap. And my
:> Hungarian background does not let me enjoy Tofu in any shape and form
:> (although I have to admit I have never eaten a multicultural Tofu in
:> my life; in fact; I would not even know what it looks like). In other
:> words, I just settle for Hungarian salami!

:> I don't think your response warrants any further analysis on my part.
By either addressing it or omitting it, I think you covered all that I had
correct.

Don't be afraid to come out of the closet.

---------------------
Ördög
2007-03-04 07:39:13 UTC
Post by Siegen
greenie, tree-hugging, multicultural hungarian-salami-eating, pot smoking (for
others if not for yourself), safe-injecting (for others if not for yourself),
muslim loving, italian expresso-sipping, Guiness-swilling, gay marriaging (for
others if not for yourself), white-hating, anti-american, President Bush hating
(you referred to him as "shrub"), David Hicksy, cut-and-run-from-Iraq type.
You should realise that sequels are usually never as good than the
originals.

That is certainly true in your case too. Your first whinge was a lot
more amusing than the corrected one.

Apart from that, since you had to admit that some of your assertions
were incorrect who is to guarantee that there is any truth in what you
have said above?

I still don't think your response warrants any further analysis on my
part.
Post by Siegen
Don't be afraid to come out of the closet.
Which one? The one you hide in from all those "nasty Muslims"? Don't
worry, you can have it for yourself.

Siegen
2007-03-04 09:11:22 UTC
On 3 Mar 2007 23:39:13 -0800 "Ördög" <***@sneakemail.com> wrote:

:> Siegen, Whinge Mark 2:
:>
:> > By my reckoning that leaves you as a:
:> > greenie, tree-hugging, multicultural hungarian-salami-eating, pot smoking (for
:> > others if not for yourself), safe-injecting (for others if not for yourself),
:> > muslim loving, italian expresso-sipping, Guiness-swilling, gay marriaging (for
:> > others if not for yourself), white-hating, anti-american, President Bush hating
:> > (you referred to him as "shrub"), David Hicksy, cut-and-run-from-Iraq type.

ordog:
:> You should realise that sequels are usually never as good than the
:> originals.

:> That is certainly true in your case too. Your first whinge was a lot
:> more amusing than the corrected one.

:> Apart from that, since you had to admit that some of your assertions
:> were incorrect who is to guarantee that there is any truth in what you
:> have said above?
The "assertion" (you were calling it a "stereotype" earlier on) was corrected
based on information which you supplied. If any of it remains "incorrect" that
would be because you didn't provide sufficient details to fully correct it.

My stereotype covers you (and others) sufficiently to warrant it's use in
describing you. That's the idea of a stereotype. No-one is assumed to exactly
match all points in a stereotype ---- unless they try harder.

:> I still don't think your response warrants any further analysis on my
:> part.
Now you think you are "Data" from a "star-trek" series??

Siegen:
:> > Don't be afraid to come out of the closet.
:>
:> Which one? The one you hide in from all those "nasty Muslims"? Don't
:> worry, you can have it for yourself.
"muslim-loving" is confirmed (again)!

---------------------
Ördög
2007-03-04 10:04:44 UTC
Post by Siegen
[...]
LOL. I have provided some corrections, which you have immediately
adopted (without any protest). This indicates that your initial
description (stereotype, assertions, whatever...) has contained gaping
reality black holes (because in all probability you have just pulled
it out your arse).

So if I was able to show that you were inaccurate at least in some
details than it is acceptable to ask questions about the integrity of
your whole construct.
That is how logic works even if you don't like it.

BTW it is not my duty to supply you with ammunition with which you
want to shoot me.
Post by Siegen
My stereotype covers you (and others) sufficiently to warrant it's use in
describing you.
Your stereotype does not meet the Occam's razor test. Too bloody
complicated, to put it in words you might understand.
Your hate stereotype is like this:

"I don't like him because I don't like him."

Look, that is fair enough as long as you admit its simplicity.
Post by Siegen
:> I still don't think your response warrants any further analysis on my
:> part.
Now you think you are "Data" from a "star-trek" series??
In other words you do not like Star Trek either. Is there anything or
anyone on this planet you actually like? What a sad life you must
have?
Post by Siegen
:> > Don't be afraid to come out of the closet.
:> Which one? The one you hide in from all those "nasty Muslims"? Don't
:> worry, you can have it for yourself.
"muslim-loving" is confirmed (again)!
Ah? So you hate everyone you do not love?

How refreshingly simple minded!