Is covid19 planned ? this man called it a plandemic
Add Reply
McCoy
2020-05-05 16:23:40 UTC
A few interesting videos...

Is covid19 planned ? this man called it a plandemic,
and backed up his claim using mostly government sourced information.

Dechucka
2020-05-05 20:04:42 UTC
A few interesting videos...
http://youtu.be/D-chBV7A0n8
http://youtu.be/pEGF1KD8gJ8
http://youtu.be/BFP3QuoCE40
Which man?
McCoy
The man doing the reporting in the first video link above.
Dechucka
2020-05-06 20:07:47 UTC
Post by McCoy
Post by Dechucka
A few interesting videos...
So some random conspiracy dude.
Fran
2020-05-07 00:27:24 UTC
Post by McCoy
Post by Dechucka
Post by McCoy
A few interesting videos...
Is covid19 planned ? this man called it a plandemic,
and backed up his claim using mostly government sourced information.
http://youtu.be/D-chBV7A0n8
http://youtu.be/pEGF1KD8gJ8
http://youtu.be/BFP3QuoCE40
Which man?
The man doing the reporting in the first video link above.
So some random conspiracy dude.
If I could be bothered, I'd wade through the comment at the bottom of
the video where the person who posted it to Yutube says: "I GOT THIS WAY
WRONG GUYS...PLEASE....READ the PINNED COMMENT".

I'm wondering if the person who posted the video then found out that the
video was a crock of poop and then tried to resile from his post. I'd
need to care enough to do that though and I don't care.
Dechucka
2020-05-09 05:55:35 UTC
I think this can be put to kip

Seen 'Plandemic'? We Take A Close Look At The Viral Conspiracy Video's
Claims

https://www.npr.org/2020/05/08/852451652/seen-plandemic-we-take-a-close-look-at-the-viral-conspiracy-video-s-claims
Fran
2020-05-10 00:33:03 UTC
I think this can be put to kip
Seen 'Plandemic'? We Take A Close Look At The Viral Conspiracy Video's
Claims
https://www.npr.org/2020/05/08/852451652/seen-plandemic-we-take-a-close-look-at-the-viral-conspiracy-video-s-claims
Thanks dechucka. Interesting reading.

Ördög
2020-05-05 20:51:47 UTC
Post by McCoy
Is covid19 planned ? this man called it a plandemic,
and backed up his claim using mostly government sourced information.
Just the opposite! What we have seen world wide is how governments had no
proper advance plans for the eventuality of a real world wide pandemic.

Remember, all the loonies are out in force (with the epicentre of this
insanity infestation is that not so great US of A) all over Internet.

The biggest problem with these kook theories are the lack of pointing out
any real winners (measured by rational means, not by bizarre imagination)
out this tragic event.

Just show me anyone getting any real advantage out of COVID-19 and the
related economic and social chaos. I bet that no kook theory can stand up
to proper scrutiny.
Welcome to real Hell on Earth! :)
That is when Lieberals and Countrymorons running the show.
They rain down on you *at your expense* hate, greed, bullying, nepotism
and plutocracy!
Dechucka
2020-05-05 21:53:47 UTC
Post by McCoy
Is covid19 planned ? this man called it a plandemic,
and backed up his claim using mostly government sourced information.
Just the opposite! What we have seen world wide is how governments had no
proper advance plans for the eventuality of a real world wide pandemic.
Remember, all the loonies are out in force (with the epicentre of this
insanity infestation is that not so great US of A) all over Internet.
I haven't watched the video but it will be tacking together facts so 2+2=5
Post by Ördög
The biggest problem with these kook theories are the lack of pointing out
any real winners (measured by rational means, not by bizarre imagination)
out this tragic event.
Just show me anyone getting any real advantage out of COVID-19 and the
related economic and social chaos.
The normal ones Soros, Gates, One World Gov, Stonecutters, the
Illuminati, Jews, Babylonian Brotherhood, big Pharma, Archons et al
Post by Ördög
I bet that no kook theory can stand up
to proper scrutiny.
That is because the TRUTH is being covered up by the Soros, Gates, One
World Gov, Stonecutters, the Illuminati, Jews, Babylonian Brotherhood,
big Pharma, Archons et al
Fran
2020-05-06 02:30:38 UTC
Post by McCoy
A few interesting videos...
Is covid19 planned ? this man called it a plandemic,
and backed up his claim using mostly government sourced information.
http://youtu.be/D-chBV7A0n8
?????? "I got this way wrong guys.."??????

I'm not going to watch 7 minutes of something labelled like that
Post by McCoy
http://youtu.be/pEGF1KD8gJ8
"Fort Detrick"?????
Post by McCoy
http://youtu.be/BFP3QuoCE40
US Dept of Health???

Sorry, I am not going to waste my time and my download unless there is
some reason to believe that these cites aren't jsut a load of yank hooey.
McCoy
2020-05-06 14:29:57 UTC
Post by McCoy
A few interesting videos...
Is covid19 planned ? this man called it a plandemic,
and backed up his claim using mostly government sourced information.
http://youtu.be/D-chBV7A0n8
?????? "I got this way wrong guys.."??????
I'm not going to watch 7 minutes of something labelled like that
Post by McCoy
http://youtu.be/pEGF1KD8gJ8
Yes, there are a lot of "rumours" or "conspiracy theories" around; some say the virus is from Fort Detrick; some say its from a Wuhan lab; others quoted scientists, saying the virus is not engineered. We don't really know the "origin" of the virus. All we know, for sure, is that the first (major) outbreak is in Wuhan.
Dechucka
2020-05-06 20:23:55 UTC
Post by McCoy
Post by Fran
Post by McCoy
A few interesting videos...
Is covid19 planned ? this man called it a plandemic,
and backed up his claim using mostly government sourced information.
http://youtu.be/D-chBV7A0n8
?????? "I got this way wrong guys.."??????
I'm not going to watch 7 minutes of something labelled like that
Post by McCoy
http://youtu.be/pEGF1KD8gJ8
So why post shit about it being a 'plandemic'?
McCoy
2020-05-07 02:01:03 UTC
Post by McCoy
Post by Fran
Post by McCoy
A few interesting videos...
Is covid19 planned ? this man called it a plandemic,
and backed up his claim using mostly government sourced information.
http://youtu.be/D-chBV7A0n8
?????? "I got this way wrong guys.."??????
I'm not going to watch 7 minutes of something labelled like that
Post by McCoy
http://youtu.be/pEGF1KD8gJ8
I didn't say its a plandemic; I said the man (reporting this in the video) said its a plandemic. He further said at the on set, that non of the "evidence" is his opinion, its from govt source.
Dechucka
2020-05-07 02:05:51 UTC
Post by McCoy
Post by Dechucka
Post by McCoy
Post by Fran
Post by McCoy
A few interesting videos...
Is covid19 planned ? this man called it a plandemic,
and backed up his claim using mostly government sourced information.
http://youtu.be/D-chBV7A0n8
?????? "I got this way wrong guys.."??????
I'm not going to watch 7 minutes of something labelled like that
Post by McCoy
http://youtu.be/pEGF1KD8gJ8
Fine, no idea why you posted it.
Ned Latham
2020-05-07 02:18:47 UTC
Fine, no idea
Par for the course with you, Dopey.
McCoy
2020-05-08 04:44:36 UTC
Post by McCoy
Post by Dechucka
Post by McCoy
Post by Fran
Post by McCoy
A few interesting videos...
Is covid19 planned ? this man called it a plandemic,
and backed up his claim using mostly government sourced information.
http://youtu.be/D-chBV7A0n8
?????? "I got this way wrong guys.."??????
I'm not going to watch 7 minutes of something labelled like that
Post by McCoy
http://youtu.be/pEGF1KD8gJ8
"Fort Detrick"?????
Post by McCoy
http://youtu.be/BFP3QuoCE40
US Dept of Health???
Sorry, I am not going to waste my time and my download unless there is
some reason to believe that these cites aren't jsut a load of yank hooey.
Yes, there are a lot of "rumours" or "conspiracy theories" around; some say the virus is from Fort Detrick; some say its from a Wuhan lab; others quoted scientists, saying the virus is not engineered. We don't really know the "origin" of the virus. All we know, for sure, is that the first (major) outbreak is in Wuhan.
So why post shit about it being a 'plandemic'?
I didn't say its a plandemic; I said the man (reporting this in the video) said its a plandemic. He further said at the on set, that non of the "evidence" is his opinion, its from govt source.
Fine, no idea why you posted it.
I keep an open mind; I consider everything I read as rumours and conspiracy theories, even from main stream media, until they are proven accurate. Even some rumours that contain half-truths, can contain some degree of truths.
What's most insidious are the mainstream media that usually report things accurately, so we are usually caught off-guard when these mainstream media has an agenda to push.
Fran
2020-05-07 00:29:45 UTC
Post by McCoy
Post by Fran
Post by McCoy
A few interesting videos...
Is covid19 planned ? this man called it a plandemic,
and backed up his claim using mostly government sourced information.
http://youtu.be/D-chBV7A0n8
?????? "I got this way wrong guys.."??????
I'm not going to watch 7 minutes of something labelled like that
Post by McCoy
http://youtu.be/pEGF1KD8gJ8
"Fort Detrick"?????
Post by McCoy
http://youtu.be/BFP3QuoCE40
US Dept of Health???
Sorry, I am not going to waste my time and my download unless there is
some reason to believe that these cites aren't jsut a load of yank hooey.
Yes, there are a lot of "rumours" or "conspiracy theories" around; some say the virus is from Fort Detrick; some say its from a Wuhan lab; others quoted scientists, saying the virus is not engineered. We don't really know the "origin" of the virus. All we know, for sure, is that the first (major) outbreak is in Wuhan.
I'm not at all interested in the rumurs or conspiracy theories as no-one
credible (ie, with any scientific or medical training) is saying that
it's anything but natural in origin.
McCoy
2020-05-07 02:05:34 UTC
Post by McCoy
Post by Fran
Post by McCoy
A few interesting videos...
Is covid19 planned ? this man called it a plandemic,
and backed up his claim using mostly government sourced information.
http://youtu.be/D-chBV7A0n8
?????? "I got this way wrong guys.."??????
I'm not going to watch 7 minutes of something labelled like that
Post by McCoy
http://youtu.be/pEGF1KD8gJ8
"Fort Detrick"?????
Post by McCoy
http://youtu.be/BFP3QuoCE40
US Dept of Health???
Sorry, I am not going to waste my time and my download unless there is
some reason to believe that these cites aren't jsut a load of yank hooey.
Yes, there are a lot of "rumours" or "conspiracy theories" around; some say the virus is from Fort Detrick; some say its from a Wuhan lab; others quoted scientists, saying the virus is not engineered. We don't really know the "origin" of the virus. All we know, for sure, is that the first (major) outbreak is in Wuhan.
I'm not at all interested in the rumurs or conspiracy theories as no-one
credible (ie, with any scientific or medical training) is saying that
it's anything but natural in origin.
Yes, I fully agree with you. None of us are interest in rumours etc. The problem is that, in all the stuff written in social media and even the mainstream press, the truth (or some of the truth) lies somewhere in there (usually).