Bridget McKenzie the Al Capone conviction
2020-02-03 04:16:13 UTC
What a load of crap sacked for 'breaching Ministerial guidelines' but
her utter corruption in going against the the Sports Aus recommendations
based on scores for eligibility is OK. Love the SloMo from marketing
line that it is all about women's changing rooms, grants were given to
clubs supposedly for this who don't have female teams. Love it how SloMo
from marketing is keeping his team on line spouting the meaningless
'girls changing behind cars' lies as justification.

I think the shit will hit the fan when sports clubs start suing, there
are legal firms signing up clubs at the moment. :-(
news18
2020-02-03 05:20:58 UTC
What a load of crap sacked for 'breaching Ministerial guidelines' but
her utter corruption in going against the the Sports Aus recommendations
based on scores for eligibility is OK. Love the SloMo from marketing
line that it is all about women's changing rooms, grants were given to
clubs supposedly for this who don't have female teams. Love it how SloMo
from marketing is keeping his team on line spouting the meaningless
'girls changing behind cars' lies as justification.
I think the shit will hit the fan when sports clubs start suing, there
are legal firms signing up clubs at the moment. :-(
Especially all those who have female teams, applied for funding, scored
higher and receieved SFA.
Ördög
2020-02-03 06:05:22 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Dechucka
What a load of crap sacked for 'breaching Ministerial guidelines' but
her utter corruption in going against the the Sports Aus
recommendations based on scores for eligibility is OK. Love the SloMo
from marketing line that it is all about women's changing rooms, grants
were given to clubs supposedly for this who don't have female teams.
Love it how SloMo from marketing is keeping his team on line spouting
the meaningless 'girls changing behind cars' lies as justification.
I think the shit will hit the fan when sports clubs start suing, there
are legal firms signing up clubs at the moment. :-(
Especially all those who have female teams, applied for funding, scored
higher and receieved SFA.
Don't you worry: as soon as Barnaby would become National Party leader
again, it all would be all hunky-dory, or would it?

:(
Ördög, without any apologies !!!
news18
2020-02-03 06:35:40 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Dechucka
[...]
Barnably woud be frothing at ther bit to "interview" all thse female
teams.

Seriously, could the Nationals be so stupid as to put him back?
Fran
Yes. They could very well be that stupid.
news18
Lol, we hardly posted our messages before it was public announced.
Fran
2020-02-04 01:45:38 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Fran
Post by news18
Post by Ördög
Post by news18
Post by Dechucka
[...]
Well thankfully they weren't that stupid! Phew.

But it's confirmed what I've always thought of Matt Canovan.....
news18
2020-02-04 05:16:06 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Fran
Post by news18
Post by Ördög
Post by news18
Post by Dechucka
What a load of crap sacked for 'breaching Ministerial guidelines'
but her utter corruption in going against the the Sports Aus
recommendations based on scores for eligibility is OK. Love the
SloMo from marketing line that it is all about women's changing
rooms, grants were given to clubs supposedly for this who don't
have female teams. Love it how SloMo from marketing is keeping his
team on line spouting the meaningless 'girls changing behind cars'
lies as justification.
I think the shit will hit the fan when sports clubs start suing,
there are legal firms signing up clubs at the moment.AU
:-(
Post by Fran
Post by news18
Post by Fran
The National COAL Party
Ned Latham
2020-02-04 10:15:01 UTC
news18 wrote:

----snip----
Post by news18
The National COAL Party
Heh, heh. Pay that.

Petzl
2020-02-03 07:47:12 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Dechucka
What a load of crap sacked for 'breaching Ministerial guidelines' but
her utter corruption in going against the the Sports Aus
recommendations based on scores for eligibility is OK. Love the SloMo
from marketing line that it is all about women's changing rooms, grants
were given to clubs supposedly for this who don't have female teams.
Love it how SloMo from marketing is keeping his team on line spouting
the meaningless 'girls changing behind cars' lies as justification.
I think the shit will hit the fan when sports clubs start suing, there
are legal firms signing up clubs at the moment. :-(
Especially all those who have female teams, applied for funding, scored
higher and receieved SFA.
Don't you worry: as soon as Barnaby would become National Party leader
again, it all would be all hunky-dory, or would it?
:(
Do we taxpayers get out $80 million back?
https://www.michaelwest.com.au/barnaby-joyce-angus-taylor-australia-and-the-caribbean/
https://is.gd/GbFrWl
It is extraordinary that the profit from Barnaby Joyce’s record
payment for Australian water rights, an $80 million payment of
taxpayers’ money, found its way to a company in the Cayman Islands
which had been set up by Angus Taylor, a company at which Taylor had
been a director for six years.
Joe Biden's son, zero track record, for jobs in languages
he don't speak thrown out of navy for doing coke,
turned in a rental car with crack pipes in it,
hid from a process server for getting a girl pregnant
to avoid child support.
But five days with dad on Chinese trip was paid US$1.5 billion dollars?

Looks like Obama\ss and Biden will go to jail
https://globalnewsok.com/barack-obama-and-joe-biden-linked-to-missing-5-3-billion-during-obama-administration-2/
https://is.gd/qLQp5M
Petzl
2020-02-03 07:44:16 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Dechucka
What a load of crap sacked for 'breaching Ministerial guidelines' but
her utter corruption in going against the the Sports Aus recommendations
based on scores for eligibility is OK. Love the SloMo from marketing
line that it is all about women's changing rooms, grants were given to
clubs supposedly for this who don't have female teams. Love it how SloMo
from marketing is keeping his team on line spouting the meaningless
'girls changing behind cars' lies as justification.
I think the shit will hit the fan when sports clubs start suing, there
are legal firms signing up clubs at the moment. :-(
Especially all those who have female teams, applied for funding, scored
higher and receieved SFA.
Labor electorates with transexuals being called "woman"
Labor "Greens" are Termites.
Political and social termites.
I loathe them with a passion.
They typify what is wrong with Australia and the West.
Fran
2020-02-03 08:21:26 UTC
What a load of crap sacked for 'breaching Ministerial guidelines' but
her utter corruption in going against the the Sports Aus recommendations
based on scores for eligibility is OK. Love the SloMo from marketing
line that it is all about women's changing rooms, grants were given to
clubs supposedly for this who don't have female teams. Love it how SloMo
from marketing is keeping his team on line spouting the meaningless
'girls changing behind cars' lies as justification.
Yep the LiarfromtheShire gets it wrong yet again.
Post by Dechucka
I think the shit will hit the fan when sports clubs start suing, there
are legal firms signing up clubs at the moment. :-(
Good. Something needs to be done to get these muppets to understand the
meaning of the word 'corruption'.