New Zealand is becoming a police state
Add Reply
Byker
2020-01-31 18:43:04 UTC
https://thebfd.co.nz/2020/01/trust-in-police-destroyed-by-politically-motivated-raid-against-young-family/
Unfortunately..the cops are incompliant assholes
https://thebfd.co.nz/2020/01/keystone-cops-busted-mis-informing-minister-proving-how-inept-they-are/
I have an uncensored (16m55s) copy of the 15
March 2019 mosque massacre on a flash drive.

Target acquired!: https://tinyurl.com/wjzgrxu

I hear that possession of that will get me ten years'
imprisonment in the "free" Land of Anzacs, right?:

"New Zealand authorities have reminded citizens that they face up to 10
years in prison for "knowingly" possessing a copy of the New Zealand mosque
shooting video – and up to 14 years in prison for sharing it. Corporations
(such as web hosts) face an additional $200,000 ($137,000 US) fine under the
same law.": https://tinyurl.com/wmurhjr

Fuck New Zealand. I'll spend my vacation dollars elsewhere...
Jade Helm
2020-01-31 19:30:44 UTC
Post by Byker
https://thebfd.co.nz/2020/01/trust-in-police-destroyed-by-politically-motivated-raid-against-young-family/
Unfortunately..the cops are incompliant assholes
https://thebfd.co.nz/2020/01/keystone-cops-busted-mis-informing-minister-proving-how-inept-they-are/
I have an uncensored (16m55s) copy of the 15
March 2019 mosque massacre on a flash drive.
Target acquired!: https://tinyurl.com/wjzgrxu
I hear that possession of that will get me ten years'
"New Zealand authorities have reminded citizens that they face up to 10
years in prison for "knowingly" possessing a copy of the New Zealand mosque
shooting video – and up to 14 years in prison for sharing it. Corporations
(such as web hosts) face an additional $200,000 ($137,000 US) fine under the
same law.": https://tinyurl.com/wmurhjr
Fuck New Zealand. I'll spend my vacation dollars elsewhere...
The video of the mosque "massacre" is transparently a CGI fake, hence
the N.Z. "authorities" heavy handed fines and imprisonment applied to
anyone who shares it or even possesses it. People should be aware that
"first women prime misters" (like Jacinda Ardern and Angela Merkel) are
anti-white, anti-gun, pro-Muslim control freaks who will be the worst
"leaders" possible.
--
"Whoever said the the pen is mightier than the sword never met a man
with an automatic weapon." General Douglas MacArthur.

www.globalgulag.us

http://globalgulag.us/globalgulag/index.html
Mitchell Holman
White women are "anti-white"?
Gunner Asch
2020-01-31 20:40:49 UTC
On Fri, 31 Jan 2020 13:33:59 -0600, Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Jade Helm
Post by Byker
[...]
Leftist woman are in many cases, indeed. Unfortunately so are many
Leftist males.

Why else would they be against anything not mentally ill white males
do or stand for.

__

"Journalists are extremely rare and shouldn’t be harmed, but propagandists are everywhere and should be hunted for sport"

Yeah..with no bag limit.
Gunner Asch
2020-01-31 20:41:03 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Jade Helm
Post by Byker
[...]
https://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2017/01/07/if-you-listen-to-liberals-why-not-kidnap-and-torture-white-people-n2267943

__

Yeah..with no bag limit.
Byker
2020-01-31 19:48:41 UTC
Post by Jade Helm
The video of the mosque "massacre" is transparently a CGI fake
Oh? A fake by who?

Wait, don't answer -- it's gotta be one or more of the following:

-- The Illuminati
-- The Bilderbergers
-- The Masonic Order
-- The Knights Templar
-- The Trilateral Commission
-- The Skull and Bones Society
-- The Council on Foreign Relations

And last but not least -- The Jews...
Jade Helm
2020-01-31 20:29:11 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Jade Helm
The video of the mosque "massacre" is transparently a CGI fake
Oh? A fake by who?
Someone or several individuals, most likely people who make a living
creating computer games, perhaps on the payroll of someone in New Zealand.
Post by Byker
-- The Illuminati
-- The Bilderbergers
-- The Masonic Order
-- The Knights Templar
-- The Trilateral Commission
-- The Skull and Bones Society
-- The Council on Foreign Relations
And last but not least -- The Jews...
I'll paste in the post from you which I was replying to:

"I have an uncensored (16m55s) copy of the 15
March 2019 mosque massacre on a flash drive."

"Target acquired!: https://tinyurl.com/wjzgrxu"

I hear that possession of that will get me ten years'
imprisonment in the "free" Land of Anzacs, right?:

"New Zealand authorities have reminded citizens that they face up to 10
years in prison for "knowingly" possessing a copy of the New Zealand mosque
shooting video – and up to 14 years in prison for sharing it. Corporations
(such as web hosts) face an additional $200,000 ($137,000 US) fine under the
same law.": https://tinyurl.com/wmurhjr

"Fuck New Zealand. I'll spend my vacation dollars elsewhere... "

Your snide comments per my comments strike me as incongruous and what I
would expect from someone working for the ADL.

Byker
2020-02-01 00:14:56 UTC
Akhmed, your 72 virgins are waiting: https://tinyurl.com/tdns7y9