Muslim immigrants likely to rape
Mosley Jones III
2005-10-17 10:14:49 UTC
Muslim immigrants likely to rape

http://mosley.arach.net.au/pub/news/Gang%20rapist.htm
« Orwellian Liberals »
2005-10-17 12:29:54 UTC

We know you love saddam, admit it Mosley, you support terrorism.
Mosley Jones III
2005-10-18 10:03:05 UTC
Post by « Orwellian Liberals »
| Mosley likely to rape small furry animals
|
| http://mosley.arach.net.au/pub/news/Rabbit_Gang_Bang.htm
We know you love saddam, admit it Mosley, you support terrorism.
and by the way you removed the link I posted, I assume you support Muslim
rapists?
Jafar As-Sadiq Calley
2005-10-19 11:25:54 UTC
Post by Mosley Jones III
Post by « Orwellian Liberals »
| Mosley likely to rape small furry animals
|
| http://mosley.arach.net.au/pub/news/Rabbit_Gang_Bang.htm
We know you love saddam, admit it Mosley, you support terrorism.
and by the way you removed the link I posted, I assume you support Muslim
rapists?
You mean the one about the hard drinking Pakistani who stopped taking his
medication for a mental illness? Alcohol drinking is not something I would
associate with Muslims Mosley.
--
Jafar Calley
http://planetblog.homelinux.org
http://fatcat.homelinux.org - Pics from Mars and Saturn!
K Holmes
2005-10-19 00:40:53 UTC
Post by Mosley Jones III
Muslim immigrants likely to rape
http://mosley.arach.net.au/pub/news/Gang%20rapist.htm
The article says no such thing. Go and read it before you post it you
goofball.
dechucka
2005-10-19 01:47:09 UTC
Post by K Holmes
Post by Mosley Jones III
Muslim immigrants likely to rape
http://mosley.arach.net.au/pub/news/Gang%20rapist.htm
The article says no such thing. Go and read it before you post it you
goofball.
Why should he start now?, even if MORONJ3 reads an article he is to stupid
to comprehend it
Mosley Jones III
2005-10-19 10:37:59 UTC
Post by dechucka
Post by K Holmes
Post by Mosley Jones III
Muslim immigrants likely to rape
http://mosley.arach.net.au/pub/news/Gang%20rapist.htm
The article says no such thing. Go and read it before you post it you
goofball.
Why should he start now?, even if MORONJ3 reads an article he is to stupid
to comprehend it
are you suggesting these pakies are lying when they said their culture made
them rape
dechucka
2005-10-19 11:26:21 UTC
Post by Mosley Jones III
Post by dechucka
Post by K Holmes
Post by Mosley Jones III
Muslim immigrants likely to rape
http://mosley.arach.net.au/pub/news/Gang%20rapist.htm
The article says no such thing. Go and read it before you post it you
goofball.
Why should he start now?, even if MORONJ3 reads an article he is to
stupid to comprehend it
are you suggesting these pakies are lying when they said their culture
made them rape
If you could comprehend the English language I am suggesting that you are a
MORONJ3
Jafar As-Sadiq Calley
2005-10-19 11:02:49 UTC
Post by dechucka
Post by K Holmes
Post by Mosley Jones III
Muslim immigrants likely to rape
http://mosley.arach.net.au/pub/news/Gang%20rapist.htm
The article says no such thing. Go and read it before you post it you
goofball.
Why should he start now?, even if MORONJ3 reads an article he is to stupid
to comprehend it
Actually, if you read it, he was already a disturbed individual who
stopped taking his medication and drank alcohol leading to total loss of
control.
Anyway, just coming from Pakistan doesn't automatically make one a Muslim.
His drinking alcohol shows how deep his faith really went if indeed he
claimed to be Muslim.
K Holmes
2005-10-25 14:58:32 UTC
Post by Jafar As-Sadiq Calley
Post by dechucka
Post by K Holmes
Post by Mosley Jones III
Muslim immigrants likely to rape
http://mosley.arach.net.au/pub/news/Gang%20rapist.htm
The article says no such thing. Go and read it before you post it you
goofball.
Why should he start now?, even if MORONJ3 reads an article he is to stupid
to comprehend it
Actually, if you read it, he was already a disturbed individual who
stopped taking his medication and drank alcohol leading to total loss of
control.
Anyway, just coming from Pakistan doesn't automatically make one a Muslim.
His drinking alcohol shows how deep his faith really went if indeed he
claimed to be Muslim.
--
Jafar Calley
http://planetblog.homelinux.org
http://fatcat.homelinux.org - Pics from Mars and Saturn!
Don't go throwing logic at the goofball. He'll just answer by telling you
you have no evidence about him having no evidence and therefore he's more
right than you because he's not left.
Mosley Jones III
2005-10-26 11:09:58 UTC
Post by dechucka
Post by K Holmes
Post by Mosley Jones III
[...]
yes remember you, weren't you the one claiming that child molesters were
born that way?
K Holmes
2005-10-26 23:02:35 UTC
Post by dechucka
Post by K Holmes
Post by Mosley Jones III
[...]
I don't know, was I? Or is this just another factless unsubstantiated piece
of dribble?
Weren't you the one that said you liked eating horse manure with your
wheatbix?
Mosley Jones III
yes it does,
K Holmes
2005-10-19 13:38:22 UTC
Post by Mosley Jones III
Post by K Holmes
Post by Mosley Jones III
Muslim immigrants likely to rape
http://mosley.arach.net.au/pub/news/Gang%20rapist.htm
The article says no such thing. Go and read it before you post it you
goofball.
yes it does,
Where? Cut and paste the statement that says "Muslim immigrants likely to
rape".
Goofball!
Mosley Jones III
2005-10-20 14:13:19 UTC
Post by Mosley Jones III
Post by K Holmes
Post by Mosley Jones III
Muslim immigrants likely to rape
http://mosley.arach.net.au/pub/news/Gang%20rapist.htm
The article says no such thing. Go and read it before you post it you
goofball.
yes it does,
A violent gang rapist should have been given a lesser sentence partly
because he was a "cultural time bomb" whose attacks were inevitable, as he
had emigrated from a country with traditional views of women, his barrister
has argued.....was affected by "cultural conditioning . in the context of
intoxification",
K Holmes
2005-10-25 14:46:16 UTC
Post by Mosley Jones III
Post by Mosley Jones III
Post by K Holmes
Post by Mosley Jones III
Muslim immigrants likely to rape
http://mosley.arach.net.au/pub/news/Gang%20rapist.htm
The article says no such thing. Go and read it before you post it you
goofball.
yes it does,
A violent gang rapist should have been given a lesser sentence partly
because he was a "cultural time bomb" whose attacks were inevitable, as he
had emigrated from a country with traditional views of women, his
barrister has argued.....was affected by "cultural conditioning . in the
context of intoxification",
Is that supposed to be a statement that declares the likelihood of Muslim
immigrants to rape?
A contrived statement by a defence lawyer about an individual from a
country? (Note the an and the a not signifying plural - for idiots......that
would be you) Based on that statement I can now safely proclaim that you are
a serial killer. After all the FBI's forensic sciences department have
ascertained that if you are male you are more likely to be a serial
killer......ergo.....you are a serial killer. But don't worry everyone else.
I have passed on this vital information to the appropraite authorities.

Goofball.
Mosley Jones III
2005-10-26 11:47:34 UTC
Post by K Holmes
Post by Mosley Jones III
Post by Mosley Jones III
Post by K Holmes
Post by Mosley Jones III
Muslim immigrants likely to rape
http://mosley.arach.net.au/pub/news/Gang%20rapist.htm
The article says no such thing. Go and read it before you post it you
goofball.
yes it does,
A violent gang rapist should have been given a lesser sentence partly
because he was a "cultural time bomb" whose attacks were inevitable, as
he had emigrated from a country with traditional views of women, his
barrister has argued.....was affected by "cultural conditioning . in the
context of intoxification",
Is that supposed to be a statement that declares the likelihood of Muslim
immigrants to rape?
that's what they are saying
Goofball.
K Holmes
2005-10-26 23:03:52 UTC
Post by Mosley Jones III
Post by K Holmes
Post by Mosley Jones III
Post by Mosley Jones III
Post by K Holmes
Post by Mosley Jones III
Muslim immigrants likely to rape
http://mosley.arach.net.au/pub/news/Gang%20rapist.htm
The article says no such thing. Go and read it before you post it you
goofball.
yes it does,
A violent gang rapist should have been given a lesser sentence partly
because he was a "cultural time bomb" whose attacks were inevitable, as
he had emigrated from a country with traditional views of women, his
barrister has argued.....was affected by "cultural conditioning . in the
context of intoxification",
Is that supposed to be a statement that declares the likelihood of Muslim
immigrants to rape?
that's what they are saying
No that's what you are saying. Goofball.
Goofball.
Petzl
2005-10-19 11:50:22 UTC
Post by K Holmes
Post by Mosley Jones III
Muslim immigrants likely to rape
http://mosley.arach.net.au/pub/news/Gang%20rapist.htm
The article says no such thing. Go and read it before you post it you
goofball.
Fact is Muslims treat females like shit at the very best

The fact is that what this evil cult perceive as "infidel" females
they will rape and or kill

The quicker the cult of Islam is eradicated from Australia the better

Already Moslems are raping Australian school children in the name of
Islam
<http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/07/13/1026185124700.html>
or <http://tinyurl.com/2dcvo>

Petzl
--
LET'S LOOK OUT FOR AUSTRALIA
http://www.nationalsecurity.gov.au/
Protecting our way of life from terrorist threat
K Holmes
2005-10-19 13:50:27 UTC
Post by Petzl
Post by K Holmes
Post by Mosley Jones III
Muslim immigrants likely to rape
http://mosley.arach.net.au/pub/news/Gang%20rapist.htm
The article says no such thing. Go and read it before you post it you
goofball.
Fact is Muslims treat females like shit at the very best
Generalization - crap! You know no Muslims at all to make a statement of
this nature and therefore are unqualified to do so.
Post by Petzl
The quicker the cult of Islam is eradicated from Australia the better
Already Moslems are raping Australian school children in the name of
Islam
<http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/07/13/1026185124700.html>
or <http://tinyurl.com/2dcvo>
More crap!
No gang rapes have ever occured in Australia by other religions or
denominations?

Go away goofball #2
Post by Petzl
Petzl
Petzl
2005-10-19 21:50:52 UTC
Post by K Holmes
Post by Petzl
Post by K Holmes
Post by Mosley Jones III
Muslim immigrants likely to rape
http://mosley.arach.net.au/pub/news/Gang%20rapist.htm
The article says no such thing. Go and read it before you post it you
goofball.
Fact is Muslims treat females like shit at the very best
Generalization - crap! You know no Muslims at all to make a statement of
this nature and therefore are unqualified to do so.
You are very much mistaken. I know many that belong to this
anti-Australian, anti-female cult
Post by K Holmes
Post by Petzl
The quicker the cult of Islam is eradicated from Australia the better
Already Moslems are raping Australian school children in the name of
Islam
<http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/07/13/1026185124700.html>
or <http://tinyurl.com/2dcvo>
More crap!
No gang rapes have ever occured in Australia by other religions or
denominations?
Raping school children because they are white is what this evil dirt
scum do

Islam needs urgent elimination from Australia. To not do this is
waiting to die
Petzl
dechucka
2005-10-20 04:55:41 UTC
Post by Petzl
Post by K Holmes
Post by Petzl
Post by K Holmes
Post by Petzl
The fact is that what this evil cult perceive as "infidel" females
they will rape and or kill
Generalization - crap! You know no Muslims at all to make a statement of
this nature and therefore are unqualified to do so.
You are very much mistaken. I know many that belong to this
anti-Australian, anti-female cult
The conversations you have with them must be interesting

snip
K Holmes
2005-10-20 07:14:21 UTC
Post by Petzl
Post by K Holmes
Post by Petzl
Post by K Holmes
Post by Petzl
The fact is that what this evil cult perceive as "infidel" females
they will rape and or kill
Generalization - crap! You know no Muslims at all to make a statement of
this nature and therefore are unqualified to do so.
You are very much mistaken. I know many that belong to this
anti-Australian, anti-female cult
How could you possibly know any person who you hate with the obvious passion
that you do? You are a typical racist. You make generalized and or
unsubstantiated claims to back your pathetically narrow minded perspective
of the world.
Post by Petzl
Post by K Holmes
Post by Petzl
The quicker the cult of Islam is eradicated from Australia the better
Already Moslems are raping Australian school children in the name of
Islam
<http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/07/13/1026185124700.html>
or <http://tinyurl.com/2dcvo>
More crap!
No gang rapes have ever occured in Australia by other religions or
denominations?
Raping school children because they are white is what this evil dirt
scum do
Peddling emotional crap in order to seduce the feeble minded is another
typically racist tactic. Failing to answer the question of other occurances
of a crime shows how weak and pathetic your baseless arguments are.
Post by Petzl
Islam needs urgent elimination from Australia. To not do this is
waiting to die<
Why don't you go and do that then you whacko!
Post by Petzl
Petzl
Cartman
2005-10-23 05:29:22 UTC
Post by Petzl
Raping school children because they are white is what this evil dirt
scum do
Like another religion - ra[e children because they are there and cover
it up.
Cartman
Like Christians who rape then the church covers it up?
Mosley Jones III
2005-10-24 11:28:48 UTC
Post by Cartman
Post by Petzl
Already Moslems are raping Australian school children in the name of
Islam
<http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/07/13/1026185124700.html>
or <http://tinyurl.com/2dcvo>
Like Christians who rape then the church covers it up?
I think you mean homosexuals.

it is not that they are Christians that causes then to molest children, it
is just where a lot of homosexuals are drawn to.

it is a fact that homosexuals are far far more likely to molest a child than
a normal person
http://mosley.arach.net.au/pub/docs/homomolesto.htm

http://mosley.arach.net.au/pub/news/report%20pedophilia.htm
Cartman
2005-10-24 22:14:34 UTC
Perhaps you shoudl come and visit the local "assemblies of god" where
they claim to "clense" rockspiders. When they reoffend they cover it up
because "that is part of the road to recovery". When a 25 year old gets
a 14 year old parishoner pregnant they believe it is great.

Did I mention that most of them are heterosexual?
Did I mention that the sick bastards in another church that molested 4
of my cousins on the one youth group trip were heterosexual?
Did I mention that the reason I left a church I used to belong to was
that I knew about rockspiders and complained to the highest member and
was laughed at (again heterosexual).

If it is homosexuals that molest children how come it is far more likely
for a female to be molested than a male? Are you saying that there are
more female rapists?
http://www.mako.org.au/factsstats.html
Usenet by www.trynsave.net - Visit it today for sales online in Australia
Mosley Jones III
2005-10-25 11:46:31 UTC
Perhaps you shoudl come and visit the local "assemblies of god" where they
claim to "clense" rockspiders.
im only interested in facts.
I have found that you repeat thing you hear, without knowing if they are
true, when asked for evidence you don't have any.

you are obviously not very bright

you are dismissed

K Holmes
2005-10-25 14:38:24 UTC
Post by Mosley Jones III
Post by Cartman
Perhaps you shoudl come and visit the local "assemblies of god" where
they claim to "clense" rockspiders.
im only interested in facts.
I have found that you repeat thing you hear, without knowing if they are
true, when asked for evidence you don't have any.
you are obviously not very bright
you are dismissed
You are a joke. You made the statement. Present your facts. You have just
been given anecdotal evidence.
None to give? Didn't think so. Goofball.
Mosley Jones III
2005-10-26 11:26:44 UTC
Post by K Holmes
Post by Mosley Jones III
Post by Cartman
Perhaps you shoudl come and visit the local "assemblies of god" where
they claim to "clense" rockspiders.
im only interested in facts.
I have found that you repeat thing you hear, without knowing if they are
true, when asked for evidence you don't have any.
you are obviously not very bright
you are dismissed
You are a joke. You made the statement. Present your facts. You have just
been given anecdotal evidence.
None to give? Didn't think so. Goofball.
ok here is his claim

here is your claim now prove it

"It's a known fact that religion has little to do with making you a
rapist."

now show me where he provided evidence?
K Holmes
2005-10-29 01:03:32 UTC
Post by Mosley Jones III
Post by K Holmes
You are a joke. You made the statement. Present your facts. You have just
been given anecdotal evidence.
None to give? Didn't think so. Goofball.
ok here is his claim
here is your claim now prove it
"It's a known fact that religion has little to do with making you a
rapist."
now show me where he provided evidence?
Goofball - read his posts . "Anecdotal evidence" - Goofball.
Do I need to cut and paste for you, goofball?
<cut & paste - a very difficult task>

Can you read Goofball?
Pete Coulson
2005-10-29 06:35:51 UTC
Post by K Holmes
Post by Mosley Jones III
Post by K Holmes
You are a joke. You made the statement. Present your facts. You have just
been given anecdotal evidence.
None to give? Didn't think so. Goofball.
ok here is his claim
here is your claim now prove it
"It's a known fact that religion has little to do with making you a
rapist."
now show me where he provided evidence?
Goofball - read his posts . "Anecdotal evidence" - Goofball.
Do I need to cut and paste for you, goofball?
<cut & paste - a very difficult task>
"Did I mention that the sick bastards in another church that molested 4
of my cousins on the one youth group trip were heterosexual?
Did I mention that the reason I left a church I used to belong to was
that I knew about rockspiders and complained to the highest member and
was laughed at (again heterosexual)."
Can you read Goofball?
The problem here, Katie, is not the church, or any oganised religion
for that matter. Evil will invade everywhere, schools, scouts or sports
teams. Anywhere where children and adults are interacting there is the
potential for evil to exist.

The statement was made that religon has nothing to do with making you a
rapist.
A couple of sad stories were provided, but nothing that proves that
Rape exists within religion moreso than anywhere else in soceity.

How about you forgoe the chip on your shoulder, long enough to take a
rational breath and try again...

Cheers

Pete
K Holmes
2005-10-29 13:29:41 UTC
Post by Pete Coulson
Post by K Holmes
Post by Mosley Jones III
Post by K Holmes
[...]
I'm reading your post trying to work out just exactly what it is that you
are saying in reference to someone giving anecdotal evidence of child
molestation in a christian church. That evidence as requested by the thread
starter. The fact that you point out that religion does not make you a
rapist is a valid point and one which I believe has been made in this
particular thread by others (including myself), but yet seems to elude the
original thread starter.
Now what is it, exactly, that you think I need to try again?

And please, don't call me Katie. Call me Kathrine, call me Kylie, call me
Karly, call me Kurt, call me Kim, call me anything but Katie. If Tom finds
out I'm talking to people outside the cult he'll freak out and start talking
about his infinate knowledge of psychotropic drugs and how they can
transmute through usenet newsgroups.
Cartman
2005-10-30 08:46:02 UTC
I am trying to get the point across that religion has little to do with
rape. It is just as likely for a Christian to rape someone as a Muslim.

I recounted my experience, my *evidence* we posted twice now for Mosley,
both of which he has said "I didnt see it"
Post by Pete Coulson
Petzl
2005-10-30 09:14:18 UTC
On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 19:46:02 +1100, Cartman
Post by Cartman
am trying to get the point across that religion has little to do with
rape. It is just as likely for a Christian to rape someone as a Muslim.
I recounted my experience, my *evidence* we posted twice now for Mosley,
both of which he has said "I didnt see it"
Not according to statistics in this country or any other Western
Nation
Petzl
Aielyn
2005-10-30 09:24:16 UTC
Post by Petzl
Not according to statistics in this country or any other Western
Nation
And what statistics are you referring to? Please point to an actual
statistic given by a reputable source (no KKK websites). Empty claims
like the above, and links to media stories that make no mention of
muslims, and links to media stories that draw no conclusion on the
issue, are insufficient to make your point. I defy you to provide just
a single, believable statistic.
Petzl
2005-10-30 09:52:04 UTC
Post by Aielyn
Post by Petzl
Not according to statistics in this country or any other Western
Nation
And what statistics are you referring to? Please point to an actual
statistic given by a reputable source (no KKK websites). Empty claims
like the above, and links to media stories that make no mention of
muslims, and links to media stories that draw no conclusion on the
issue, are insufficient to make your point. I defy you to provide just
a single, believable statistic.
Been done many times before loosen the rag on your head and read

Ethnic Minorities are almost exclusively Muslims in Denmark. They
comprise 4% of Denmark's 5.3 million population.

Last year 68% of the 500 convicted rapists in Denmark were from this
group.

for every 100,000 people Native Danes produced 3 convicted rapists per
year. for every 100,000 people Muslim Immigrants produced 150
convicted rapists per year.

Startling.

For comparison the rape & attempted rape rate in 1994 in Australia was
27 rapes per 100,000 Sexual assault rate was 70 per 100,000. In 2000
this had increased by about 12%. (gone up by 10 since 1970) (In the
Australian case above aren't convicted rapists just confirmed
reports, not all are convicted)
There were some 1800 sentenced sexual assault prisoners in 2001.
http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/***@.nsf/Lookup/NT0001F09E
Which equates to about 8.5 rapists per 100,000. so Australian are not
much more violent than Danes.

Muslims are about 0.6% of Australia's population at present.

We don't have ethniciticty-crime statistics in Australia after 1998.
We stopped keeping them for reasons of Anti-Racism ideology.
http://www.onlineopinion.com.au/May00/Crane.htm

I feel there may be a number of reasons for this:
1 In Denmark many Muslims are blacks, who have a statistically higher
crime rate by 6-8 than whites in several countries including the USA.
(Go the http://www.amren.com and down load the 'color of crime' after
a search) I'm not sure about this as I don't now if blacks are over
represented in comparison to Arab Muslims)

2 Islam defines the 'other' or kaffir as inferior quite passionately
at times and thus rape is directed outside of the community.

3 Muslims get caught up in not assimilating because of the
denomination
western lefty intellectuals subject western
religion, culture and history to. Living in a crap suburb with no
positive images of western culture why would you?
4 Most Muslim cultures the marriages are mostly consanguineous and
arranged. They don't understand that western girls find their own
partners.

A similar pattern emerges for Norway.

Please support the gathering of these stats. Using them we can deal
with the problems and save much suffering and maybe some lives.
Truth is not hatred.

Do you want the rape rate to double?

Our old immigration policies (per Ruddocks crossing the floor) worked
to protect Australians.
The new ones which are based in impractical principles are hurting us,
especially working class Australians.

I'm not saying all Muslims, Arabs or blacks are bad. Just that they
may have higher incidences of low IQ, psychopathic personality and
maladjusted cultures in their midis and we must not shackle ourselves
with useless ideologies.

Muslim rape concern
http://cphpost.periskop.dk/default.asp?id=16937

Alarmed at last week's police statistics, which revealed that in 68%
of all rapes committed this year the perpetrator was from an ethnic
minority, leading Muslim organizations have now formed an alliance to
fight the ever-growing problem of young second and third-generation
immigrants involved in rape cases against young Danish girls.
Promising demonstrations and an information campaign, Babar Baig from
Minhaj ul Quran said that Islam totally condemns rape and the
violation of women. 'We feel very strongly that as a Muslim youth
organisation, we have a responsibility to speak out about this
problem,' said Baig, whose organisation, alongside the Union of Muslim
Students (FASM) and the Organisation of Pakistani Students and
Academics (OPSA) announced demonstrations in Copenhagen, Odense and
Århus.

Criminologist: immigrants are rape champions

http://cphpost.periskop.dk/default.asp?id=15630

If one leading expert is to be believed, the sharp rise in the number
of rapes in this over the last 5 years is largely attributable to a
group of unemployed and alienated immigrants.
'Over the last 5-10 years there has an increasing tendency to
marginalise and alienate immigrants,' says Professor Flemming Balvig,
a criminologist at Copenhagen University. 'As a result, many second
generation immigrants have reacted against this through various types
of criminal activity, including rape.' Although the number of reported
rapes reached a peak of 600 in 1986 after which it fell steadily until
1996, since then the figure has increased again from 388 to 497,
equivalent to a whopping 25 per cent jump.
'Rape is often committed by young men for whom it also represents a
kind of proof of manhood. And if you look at the figures, men with an
immigrant background are grossly over-represented, compared to the
proportion of the population they make up,' he maintains. His theory
is backed up by a 1998 Justice Ministry survey on crime, which found
that immigrants were over-represented by an average of 46 per cent. In
addition, the recent publication of a report from the Copenhagen
police shows that 47.5 per cent of prisoners on remand for serious
crimes such as murder, attempted murder and rape come from immigrant
backgrounds. 'Although the percentage of foreigners committing rape is
proportionally higher than it should be, on average we only get one
and a half rapes per month, so we are actually talking about a very
small number of cases,' says Kurt Jensen, who is in charge of of
Copenhagen police's Serious Crime Squad. Flemming Balvig concludes:
'Those immigrants who do commit rape belong to a hardcore group who
have been considerably marginalised and alienated and who are
extremely criminally inclined already. These are people who don't care
what happens to them as they feel things can't get any worse anyway.
They simply use and abuse others as it suits them. But even if we
compare this group with other Danish-born people in the same
situation, i.e. with no job and no prospects, the immigrant group is
still over-represented.'

Portrait of an exile: refugee faces 12 years in prison
http://cphpost.periskop.dk/default.asp?id=18124
Abdul Aziz Wahhab, a Jordanian citizen granted asylum in Denmark, has
been sentenced to 12 years in prison in Russia for terrorist
collaboration and sexual offences.

A Palestinian refugee from Jordan who was granted asylum here in 1992
on false grounds, has been sentenced to 12½ years imprisonment in
Russia for waging jihad with Chechen militants in their struggle
against Russian authorities. Wahhab was also found guilty of raping
underage girls. According to the judge, Wahhab was eligible for a
prison sentence of up to 46 years, according to Russia's criminal
code. However, his sentence was reduced because he is the father of 2
small children. In addition to time served, Wahhab will pay 50,000
rubles (approximately DKK 15,000) to each of the five young women he
was convicted of sexually
abusing. According to acquaintances in Denmark, Abdul Aziz Wahhab was
one of the so-called "Afghan Arabs" who fought against the Soviet
Union during their occupation in the 1980s, a power struggle which
paved the way for the extremist Taliban-regime in Afghanistan.
Wahhab was convicted of illegally crossing the border into Russia,
criminal possession of a weapon, travelling under false documents,
membership of an illegal armed organisation and rape of underage
girls. He was one of the followers of the militant Chechen leader Arbi
Barajev, who masterminded the murder of 4 British engineers in 1999,
and was also a notorious hostage-taker and kingpin of the slave trade.
Barajev was killed by Russian authorities in June last year. Wahhab
told Danish authorities in 1991 that he was an Iraqi citizen, though
he was, in fact, from Jordan. Because he was granted asylum on false
grounds, authorities in this country have not yet concluded whether he
will
be granted the right to return to Denmark after serving his prison
sentence.
Wahhab's wife and two small children still live in this country, which
will
likely be taken into consideration when making the decision whether or
not
to allow him to return.
After his asylum grant in this country, Wahhab evidently travelled to
Turkey
on several occasions (from where terrorist groups sent operatives to
Chechnya). He was later reported to have been in Saudi Arabia,
Pakistan, the Balkans, Sweden, and Germany. In the meantime, his
family remained in Denmark on welfare benefits. Wahhab travelled to
Chechnya in 1999 and was apprehended by Russian authorities in March
2000. Upon his arrest he claimed to be a businessman from Denmark.
Wahhab has announced he will appeal against his sentence.

A few view points using this data:
http://jewishworldreview.com/0802/steyn.html
http://jewishworldreview.com/0802/pipes.html

Petzl
Aielyn
2005-10-30 15:53:33 UTC
Stupid MS IE. I had a whole response written up (took about 2 hours),
and then it refuses to send it, and I lose all of the work.

You'll have to wait a little while for a response to your comments.
Post by Petzl
Post by Aielyn
Post by Petzl
Not according to statistics in this country or any other Western
Nation
And what statistics are you referring to? Please point to an actual
statistic given by a reputable source (no KKK websites). Empty claims
like the above, and links to media stories that make no mention of
muslims, and links to media stories that draw no conclusion on the
issue, are insufficient to make your point. I defy you to provide just
a single, believable statistic.
<snipped out>
Aielyn
2005-10-31 02:35:59 UTC
Post by Petzl
Been done many times before loosen the rag on your head and read
You realise, I hope, that every time you say something like this, your
credibility decreases. It's not as though this statement in any way
supports or advances your argument. All it does it demonstrate your
intrinsic bias.
Post by Petzl
Ethnic Minorities are almost exclusively Muslims in Denmark. They
comprise 4% of Denmark's 5.3 million population.
Last year 68% of the 500 convicted rapists in Denmark were from this
group.
for every 100,000 people Native Danes produced 3 convicted rapists per
year. for every 100,000 people Muslim Immigrants produced 150
convicted rapists per year.
Startling.
And if you read one of the articles you supplied, it quite clearly
identifies the cause of the problem - Muslim Immigrants who (in their
view) are being persecuted, and so act out against the community that
persecutes them. The article I refer to is the "Criminologist:
immigrants are rape champions" article, which describes the cause and
effect process that leads to these acts.

You will find that, in more tolerant societies, these immigrant rapes
are far less common, on par with crimes by natives of the country.
Post by Petzl
For comparison the rape & attempted rape rate in 1994 in Australia was
27 rapes per 100,000 Sexual assault rate was 70 per 100,000. In 2000
this had increased by about 12%. (gone up by 10 since 1970) (In the
Australian case above aren't convicted rapists just confirmed
reports, not all are convicted)
There were some 1800 sentenced sexual assault prisoners in 2001.
Which equates to about 8.5 rapists per 100,000. so Australian are not
much more violent than Danes.
Muslims are about 0.6% of Australia's population at present.
And the point of this is? You quote a statistic for the rate of
rape/attempted rape, then note that muslims are 0.6% of the population.
What is the purpose of this? Are you trying to conduct a proof by
meaningless implication, or something?
Post by Petzl
We don't have ethniciticty-crime statistics in Australia after 1998.
We stopped keeping them for reasons of Anti-Racism ideology.
http://www.onlineopinion.com.au/May00/Crane.htm
And the reason why we stopped keeping them is because of people like
you, who go searching for any data that might justify your xenophobic
opinion. It is a mechanism that protects INNOCENT muslims from being
persecuted because of the actions of a few evil muslims.
Post by Petzl
1 In Denmark many Muslims are blacks, who have a statistically higher
crime rate by 6-8 than whites in several countries including the USA.
(Go the http://www.amren.com and down load the 'color of crime' after
a search) I'm not sure about this as I don't now if blacks are over
represented in comparison to Arab Muslims)
First of all, Blacks are still persecuted in the US, and so the
argument about "persecution -> criminal acts" applies. If you have a
look in a black-dominant country, you will find the statistics reverse
themselves.

Second of all, 'many muslims are blacks' is not exactly an accurate
statement. If just 10 muslims are black in Denmark, then this statement
could be considered true, so your statement is meaningless.

Third of all, you now associate crimes committed by muslims with crimes
committed by blacks? How absurd! You are showing yourself to be a true
white-supremacist.
Post by Petzl
2 Islam defines the 'other' or kaffir as inferior quite passionately
at times and thus rape is directed outside of the community.
No, it doesn't. Try talking to a native islamic in australia. They can
tell you the truth about this issue - those who are not muslims are not
intrinsically considered valid targets by Islam. It is those who attack
Islam that are valid targets, according to the Quran (at least
according to the site I gave in a previous response -
http://encyclopedia.laborlawtalk.com/Islamic_terrorism )
Post by Petzl
3 Muslims get caught up in not assimilating because of the
denomination
western lefty intellectuals subject western
religion, culture and history to. Living in a crap suburb with no
positive images of western culture why would you?
So now it is the Muslim's fault for being poor? Give me a break. They
live in crap suburbs because they cannot afford to live in uptown
neighbourhoods. They collect into little mini-communities because they
are persecuted by others. The same phenomenon is seen with all
immigrant populations - they accumulate into little communities, like
Greek areas, Lebanese areas, Chinese areas, etc. It has nothing to do
with Islam, and everything to do with lack of tolerance by people like
you.
Post by Petzl
4 Most Muslim cultures the marriages are mostly consanguineous and
arranged. They don't understand that western girls find their own
partners.
Muslims have the right to arrange marriages for their children. We may
not like it, but there is no law against it, and there are christian
customs that offend Muslim sensibility - it's called tolerance. We may
not like people being forced to marry, but we must accept it as part of
their culture.
Post by Petzl
A similar pattern emerges for Norway.
And the same arguments I gave above apply.
Post by Petzl
Please support the gathering of these stats. Using them we can deal
with the problems and save much suffering and maybe some lives.
Truth is not hatred.
Statistics is not Truth, either. As was once said, "Lies, Damned Lies
and Statistics", and it is true. The reason they do not give truth is
that they must be correctly interpreted. The Denmark statistics do not
tell you that Muslims are evil - less than 0.2% of Muslims in denmark
commit crimes. They tell you that there is a problem between the Native
Danish community and the Muslim Immigrant community, and the solution
is not to separate the two even further, but to assimilate the society.

It is easy to blame Muslims and Muslims alone for the crimes, but there
is more to the story than 'muslim bad'.
Post by Petzl
Do you want the rape rate to double?
And why would it do that?
Post by Petzl
Our old immigration policies (per Ruddocks crossing the floor) worked
to protect Australians.
The new ones which are based in impractical principles are hurting us,
especially working class Australians.
Nonsense. Do you really think the solution to crime is to stop
criminals from entering the country? Do you honestly think it is that
easy? The only way to solve the problem is to fully assimilate people
of other beliefs, people of other backgrounds, into the society. Their
culture will adapt, as will ours, and the crime rate will drop.

Plus, do you think that Muslims have a monopoly on race-based crime?
Have a look at all of the people who went on rampages, torching Mosques
and stoning muslim children (CHILDREN!!!) after Sept 11. The people
killed and injured by these rampages were innocent of crimes, but just
because they looked arab, and were muslims, they were killed and
injured.

It is hypocritical to think that Muslims are evil for the actions of a
small portion of them, but not the same of Christians.
Post by Petzl
I'm not saying all Muslims, Arabs or blacks are bad. Just that they
may have higher incidences of low IQ, psychopathic personality and
maladjusted cultures in their midis and we must not shackle ourselves
with useless ideologies.
And your assertion that they have higher incidences of those things is
unjustified and xenophobic. You also demonstrate your White-supremacist
views by working 'Blacks' into the discussion. You are not interested
in truth, you just hate those who are not White Christians who think
the same as you. You are a sheep, following your leader blindly in the
hope that you will reach a better life. I am an individual, searching
for ways to make my life better, and improve the life of others.
Post by Petzl
[...]
And this proves my point. There are plenty of Muslim organisations
coming out against the rapes, and trying to raise community awareness
of problems on both sides. They are trying to assimilate the muslims
into the greater Danish community.

You, on the other hand, are playing the NIMBY game, where you are happy
for the rapes to continue, as long as they are not in your country. You
think that expelling Muslims from australia, you will stop a phenomenon
that is not occurring. You are ignorant of the world, and I hope you
read this article again, and realise your misjudgements.
Post by Petzl
[...]
This article makes my point, also. It clearly describes that the
perpetrators of these crimes are part of a small community that has
been marginalised and alienated by the greater community. Add to that
the fact that your statistics earlier (150 rapes a year) clearly
disagree with the statistics in this article (1.5 rapes a month, or 18
rapes a year), and a more detailed picture forms - you ignore those
facts which do not fit your world-view, and then claim to know the
truth.
Post by Petzl
[...]
Now you are resorting to an example of a SINGLE muslim committing evil
acts. Would you like me to supply you with examples of Christians doing
the same thing? Or Jews? Or Hindus? There are plenty individuals out
there, of all faiths, who commit abhorrent acts, and others that will
support those acts, irrespective of faith.
Post by Petzl
http://jewishworldreview.com/0802/steyn.html
http://jewishworldreview.com/0802/pipes.html
Steyn's article is xenophobic drivel written by a Jew who is very
strongly biased. The article by 'pipes' is a little more reasonable,
but fails to look any further than skin-deep.

He argues that the reason why muslims commit the crimes they do in
Denmark is because of a list of things, but he doesn't look at WHY
those things occur:
'Living on the dole' - big surprise that people immigrating from poor
countries end up on the dole. Indeed, immigrants of all nationalities
have a higher incidence of living on the dole than natives. It proves
nothing.
'Engaging in crime' - Any why are they engaging in crime? The answer
can be found in the article you supplied, the one titled
"Criminologist: immigrants are rape champions". The leading cause of
crime by immigrants is persecution and alienation.
'Self-imposed isolation' - Not exactly self-imposed. Would you live
near people who discriminate against you? I wouldn't. If I had a choice
of living with people like me that consider me an equal, and people who
treat me as inferior and evil, I know which community I would choose.
'Importing unacceptable customs' - Some of the customs are against the
law, and the authority need to make this clear to the immigrants. If
they wish to follow the illegal customs, then they should choose
another country. Other customs only go against our cultural
sensibilities, and those are completely acceptable (like forced
marriage), as there is no law against it.
'Fomenting anti-Semitism' - Ironic, considering the fact that all Arabs
are Semites. What they are fomenting is anti-judaism, and they are no
different from people like you who foment anti-islamicism. Your view is
hypocritical.
'Seeking Islamic law' - Only a small proportion of the muslim community
want to spread islam by force. Many would like islamic law in their
adopted country, but it is just like Christians wanting their belief
incorporated into the law of their country. There is nothing wrong with
peaceful attempts to convert people.
The rest of the article is drivel that has nothing to do with our
discussion.
Cartman
Cartman
2005-10-26 03:40:38 UTC
I think that you must be the dumbest person in this newsgroup.
You have your post with facts yet you keep ignoring it asking me to post
them.
Do you need some new glasses?
I know for a fact they are true, I used to be a parishoner of that
church until I was disgusted with them.

Again, MJIII is wrong :(
Mosley Jones III

rapist."
Cartman
Cartman
2005-10-20 22:34:40 UTC
Given the topic I cant be stuffed even reading it.
Hate to tell you - christians are as likely to rape, as are atheists,
agnostics, buddhists.
Mosley Jones III
2005-10-20 23:41:48 UTC
Post by Cartman
Given the topic I cant be stuffed even reading it.
Hate to tell you - christians are as likely to rape, as are atheists,
agnostics, buddhists.
do you have evidecne for this?

of is it just something you made up?

as we can see certain races are more likely to commit certain crimes
http://mosley.arach.net.au/pub/docs/crime.pdf
http://mosley.arach.net.au/pub/news/ethnic%20crime.htm
Cartman
2005-10-21 06:37:10 UTC
It's a known fact that religion has little to do with making you a rapist.
If that were the case, there are more christians who rape in this
country than muslims.
Mosley Jones III
2005-10-23 02:02:28 UTC
Post by Cartman
It's a known fact that religion has little to do with making you a rapist.
a known fact???

then it wont take you long to get evidence then will it
Cartman
2005-10-23 04:48:44 UTC
What because you are a part of a christian cult full of rockies you have
to make it look like Muslims rape people?
Go do a google for rape, you will see that religion has little to do
with it. Even more look at christian rape on there - you will see how
they cover it up.

Let's inflame Muslims more in this country. What ever happened to
freedom of religion?
Mosley Jones III
2005-10-24 11:30:34 UTC
Post by Cartman
What because you are a part of a christian cult full of rockies you have
to make it look like Muslims rape people?
I am not part of a cult.

why did you say that?

is that your normal response when asked for evidence, make up some lies?
Post by Cartman
Go do a google for rape, you will see that religion has little to do with
it. Even more look at christian rape on there - you will see how they
cover it up.
I never made the claim you did,

do you have evidence? or did you lie?
Cartman
2005-10-24 22:16:48 UTC
Post by Mosley Jones III
Post by Cartman
What because you are a part of a christian cult full of rockies you have
to make it look like Muslims rape people?
I am not part of a cult.
why did you say that?
is that your normal response when asked for evidence, make up some lies?
Fanatical == cult.
I am just curious and perhaps I should of not been so nasty in my
question, but are you christian?

I have no need to make up lies, you have your evidence in my other posting.
Post by Mosley Jones III
Post by Cartman
Go do a google for rape, you will see that religion has little to do with
it. Even more look at christian rape on there - you will see how they
cover it up.
I never made the claim you did,
do you have evidence? or did you lie?
Did you do the google, you will see the evidence for yourself.
Usenet by www.trynsave.net - Visit it today for sales online in Australia
Mosley Jones III
2005-10-25 11:48:07 UTC
Post by Cartman
Post by Mosley Jones III
Post by Cartman
What because you are a part of a christian cult full of rockies you have
to make it look like Muslims rape people?
I am not part of a cult.
why did you say that?
is that your normal response when asked for evidence, make up some lies?
Fanatical == cult.
I am just curious and perhaps I should of not been so nasty in my
question, but are you christian?
I have no need to make up lies, you have your evidence in my other posting.
no you never posted ay evidence.

I have found you to be unable to provide evidence of any of your claims, you
are not very bright
Cartman
Mosley Jones III

rapist."
Cartman
2005-10-23 05:22:32 UTC
"Not only does the Bible seem to condone rape on certain occasions but
its attitude toward female victims of rape is insensitive and chauvinistic."
http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/michael_martin/rape.html

Another example of the bible and condoning rape
http://www.ffrf.org/nontracts/women.php

Priests have a higher rape rate than any other in the US.
Roman Catholic leaders molest more than ANY other religion
http://www.religioustolerance.org/clergy_sex8.htm

Perp Risk Factors
http://www.cdc.gov/ncipc/factsheets/svfacts.htm

Books
http://jiv.sagepub.com/cgi/content/refs/20/6/725 (I aint scanning it for
you), you will soon realise that religion has little to do with rape.
Men Who Rape: The Psychology of the Offender (Dr A.N. Groth)

The odd part is that in the US - muslims are 2nd most likely to be
raped, following Jews. Most offenders are christian (look at 2002
statistics).

A 1994 study in the US shoed that 60% of rockspiders were Christian.

Stop spreading Christian anti-Muslim propoganda. Rape is common in
christianity, I can name 2 local churches which have had sexual assault
occur within them recently.
Pete Coulson
2005-10-27 13:48:41 UTC
At this point, I would like to weigh-in on this argument, mostly
reliant on highschool teaching and the stolen Gideon's beside me :)

To quote the Koran:

QUOTE "And kill them wherever ye find them, and turn them out of that
whereof they have dispossessed you; for temptation to idolatry is more
grievous than slaughter; yet fight not against them in the holy temple,
until they attack you therein; but if they attack you, slay them there.
This shall be the reward of infidels." UNQUOTE

(Please do not ask me to reference this, I retrieved the entire Koran
text from Project Gutenberg and have cut-and-paste)

I would like to draw your attention to the section dealing with
temptation and that it is judged to be worse then murder.

Clearly, in light of how this two matters are dealt with by the Koran,
particularly in the context of the right to kill "infidels",
participating in the invited actions from temptation is authorised. For
if to tempt is the same as murder, and to murder the infidel is
allowed; then how much so is the rape of a temptress infidel?
Post by Cartman
"Not only does the Bible seem to condone rape on certain occasions but
its attitude toward female victims of rape is insensitive and chauvinistic."
http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/michael_martin/rape.html
The passages mentioned in this page are:

Numbers 31:18
This passage is taken out of context, the contextual reference called
for the Israelites to slaughter the Midianites completely, man, woman
and beast. To keep any alive was against the command of the Lord.
Therefore, the Bible is not condoning the rape of prisoners of war, but
reiterating the rebellion of the israelites. (A common theme in the Old
Testament)

It is very important to contrast the use of the terminology describing
the alleged rape in the former and following passages.

In the earlier passage, the man is said to "seize" (NKJV) the woman and
lie with her. Whereas in the latter sections, the man simply "lies"
(NKJV) with the woman.

A suggestion that the rape is not forced?

Deut 22:28-29
The reliance on this section reveals a deliberate ignorance of the
cultural context of the passage and an alarming disregard to the
intelligence of the reader. Revision of the section in context of the
value of virginity in the historical timeframe will confirm erroneous
statements by text.

Deut 22:23-25
The section places an onus on the Woman to protect herself from rape
when help is readily available. Contrast with statement in verses
25-26, where help is not readily available.

On the whole, this is a poorly researched article by a disdainful
author, which only serves to weaken your argument, Cartman.
Post by Cartman
Another example of the bible and condoning rape
http://www.ffrf.org/nontracts/women.php
This article again bears very little critical weight, for each of the
verses mentioned, many others could be raised to suggest contextual
meaning to the verse that changes its relied meaning.
Post by Cartman
Priests have a higher rape rate than any other in the US.
Roman Catholic leaders molest more than ANY other religion
http://www.religioustolerance.org/clergy_sex8.htm
The evidence you have presented does not support your statement. The
evidence clearly does say that:
1. No solid evidence on rates of abuse exist, estimates are between
0.12% - 2%;
2. It is unable to measure Protestant to catholic church leaders;
3. No mention is made of any other religion.

This is clear deception on your part, Cartman.
Post by Cartman
Perp Risk Factors
http://www.cdc.gov/ncipc/factsheets/svfacts.htm
This article does not say who the perpetrators are, but who the victims
are.

Again, a very poor choice of evidence.
Post by Cartman
Books
http://jiv.sagepub.com/cgi/content/refs/20/6/725 (I aint scanning it for
you), you will soon realise that religion has little to do with rape.
Men Who Rape: The Psychology of the Offender (Dr A.N. Groth)
The odd part is that in the US - muslims are 2nd most likely to be
raped, following Jews. Most offenders are christian (look at 2002
statistics).
A 1994 study in the US shoed that 60% of rockspiders were Christian.
Which one?
Post by Cartman
Post by Mosley Jones III
Muslim immigrants likely to rape
http://mosley.arach.net.au/pub/news/Gang%20rapist.htm
You have made unsubstantiated unworthy comments Cartman, I have shown
you from the text the Islamic Faith is based upon that Murder of the
infidel is authorised and draw the comparison between murder and rape.
Jafar As-Sadiq Calley
2005-10-27 19:33:33 UTC
Post by Pete Coulson
QUOTE "And kill them wherever ye find them, and turn them out of that
whereof they have dispossessed you; for temptation to idolatry is more
grievous than slaughter; yet fight not against them in the holy temple,
until they attack you therein; but if they attack you, slay them there.
This shall be the reward of infidels." UNQUOTE
(Please do not ask me to reference this, I retrieved the entire Koran
text from Project Gutenberg and have cut-and-paste)
I would like to draw your attention to the section dealing with
temptation and that it is judged to be worse then murder.
Where is this interpretation from?
I find Yusef Ali's interpretation to be more accurate.
"wal fitnatu 'ashaddu minal-qatil" which translates as "for tumult and
oppression are worse than slaughter" according to Mr Ali's interpretation.
"Fitna" can be many things, but where did "temptation to idolatry" come
from? This is from verse 191 of Surah Baqarah (2) by the way.
Post by Pete Coulson
Clearly, in light of how this two matters are dealt with by the Koran,
particularly in the context of the right to kill "infidels",
The right to DEFEND yourself against those who attack you. Not the right
to just go killing "infidels" as you see fit. That kind of anarchy is a
form of the aforementioned "fitna"
Post by Pete Coulson
participating in the invited actions from temptation is authorised. For
if to tempt is the same as murder, and to murder the infidel is
allowed; then how much so is the rape of a temptress infidel?
Rape is still rape in Islamic law no matter who is raped or does the
raping. The penalty for which is usually death. Again, the "temptation"
you speak of is not contained within the verse quoted so your analogy is
flawed.

Using poor interpretations of the Qur'aan to formulate an opinion
especially without any knowledge of the events surrounding it's revelation
is not advisable.
Pete Coulson
2005-10-28 00:03:51 UTC
Post by Pete Coulson
[...]
This quoted from George Sale's version, available at Project Gutenberg,
here: http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/7440

I am severly unknowledgeable about this area of the Islamic faith,
however will endeavour to aquire the knowledge for a property debate.

The section I quoted was relayed to me by another on the basis that
rape of Islamic women is prohibited, rape of non-islamic women is
authorised.
Post by Pete Coulson
Clearly, in light of how this two matters are dealt with by the Koran,
particularly in the context of the right to kill "infidels",
The right to DEFEND yourself against those who attack you. Not the right
to just go killing "infidels" as you see fit. That kind of anarchy is a
form of the aforementioned "fitna"
There are members of your own faith who would disagree with you on this
point, sir.
Post by Pete Coulson
participating in the invited actions from temptation is authorised. For
if to tempt is the same as murder, and to murder the infidel is
allowed; then how much so is the rape of a temptress infidel?
Rape is still rape in Islamic law no matter who is raped or does the
raping. The penalty for which is usually death. Again, the "temptation"
you speak of is not contained within the verse quoted so your analogy is
flawed.
Using poor interpretations of the Qur'aan to formulate an opinion
especially without any knowledge of the events surrounding it's revelation
is not advisable.
Thank you for the advice; I will rectify this situation, please look
forward to my further posts on this matter.
Jafar As-Sadiq Calley
2005-10-23 06:34:14 UTC
Post by Mosley Jones III
Post by Cartman
It's a known fact that religion has little to do with making you a rapist.
a known fact???
then it wont take you long to get evidence then will it
It is up to you to prove religion drives you to rape Mosley. Every
religion I know of condemns the act of rape.
For example, if this guy was convicted of rape under Shariah Law he would
be stoned to death.
Petzl
2005-10-23 08:08:04 UTC
On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 08:34:14 +0200, Jafar As-Sadiq Calley
Post by Mosley Jones III
Post by Cartman
It's a known fact that religion has little to do with making you a rapist.
a known fact???
then it wont take you long to get evidence then will it
It is up to you to prove religion drives you to rape Mosley. Every
religion I know of condemns the act of rape.
For example, if this guy was convicted of rape under Shariah Law he would
be stoned to death.
Islam is not a religion Islam is a hate cult
Petzl
Cartman
2005-10-23 22:31:20 UTC
What religion are you?
Petzl
Petzl
2005-10-23 22:48:54 UTC
On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 08:31:20 +1000, Cartman
Post by Cartman
What religion are you?
Post by Petzl
Islam is not a religion Islam is a hate cult
Petzl
An Australian one that allows you the freedom to be you

All Moslems in Australia fled their horror cult to be saved in this
life only (to be saved for the next it is important they become
Australian)

Their cult theocratic regimes are all murderous basket cases that only
survive because of cash from the Christian West

Islamic's will use any money gained through tragedies as another
"gravy train" where money collected will simply be added to Islam's
genocidal ambitions against infidel's.

example
************
<http://www.tamilcanadian.com/pageview.php?ID=3527&SID=500>

The Auditor-General has referred, amongst others, to glaring
deficiencies in the management of Tsunami funds, irregularities
inclusive of pilferage in the clearing of donor items at the
airport/harbour, incompetence and serious shortcomings in the
construction of houses. It was determined that, of the foreign funds
amounting to US$ 1.169 Billion, only 13.5% has been utilized for
relief and reconstruction. In regard to local donations amounting to
LKR.4.278 Billion, only 37% had been utilized up to 17 August.
***********
Petzl
--
Australia is a Christian nation, Australian society is based on Christian values and on Christian principles.
We have nothing to be ashamed of in stating that.
We have nothing to be ashamed of in our Christian heritage and Christian achievements
Cartman
2005-10-24 22:19:55 UTC
Post by Petzl
On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 08:31:20 +1000, Cartman
Post by Cartman
What religion are you?
Post by Petzl
Islam is not a religion Islam is a hate cult
Petzl
An Australian one that allows you the freedom to be you
I am not good with riddles.
Usenet by www.trynsave.net - Visit it today for sales online in Australia
Petzl
2005-10-25 11:06:22 UTC
On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 08:19:55 +1000, Cartman
Post by Cartman
Post by Petzl
On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 08:31:20 +1000, Cartman
Post by Cartman
What religion are you?
Post by Petzl
Islam is not a religion Islam is a hate cult
Petzl
An Australian one that allows you the freedom to be you
I am not good with riddles.
Australia is a Christian Nation raised on Christian values
Australia's modern rendition of Christianity has literally saved
Islamic evil scum (in this life ) who fled their cult of Islam run
shithole

This absolute filth can now kill those of this proud land that has
mistakenly saved them
Petzl
K Holmes
2005-10-25 14:50:22 UTC
Post by Cartman
Post by Petzl
On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 08:31:20 +1000, Cartman
Post by Cartman
What religion are you?
Weirdo alert!
Mosley Jones III
2005-10-26 11:20:53 UTC
Post by Cartman
Post by Petzl
On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 08:31:20 +1000, Cartman
Post by Cartman
What religion are you?
Post by Petzl
Islam is not a religion Islam is a hate cult
Petzl
An Australian one that allows you the freedom to be you
I am not good with riddles.
Australia is a Christian Nation raised on Christian values
Australia's modern rendition of Christianity has literally saved
Islamic evil scum (in this life ) who fled their cult of Islam run
shithole
This absolute filth can now kill those of this proud land that has
mistakenly saved them
Petzl
--
Australia is a Christian nation, Australian society is based on Christian
values and on Christian principles.
We have nothing to be ashamed of in stating that.
We have nothing to be ashamed of in our Christian heritage and Christian achievements
Weirdo alert!
to people as slow as you, that may be funny, but to your betters you look
like a beaten man of low intellect.
K Holmes
2005-10-26 23:30:32 UTC
Post by Mosley Jones III
Post by Cartman
Post by Petzl
On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 08:31:20 +1000, Cartman
Post by Cartman
What religion are you?
Suddenly you can type a coherant sentence........ Goofball!
Mosley Jones III
2005-10-24 11:31:09 UTC
Post by Mosley Jones III
Post by Cartman
It's a known fact that religion has little to do with making you a rapist.
a known fact???
then it wont take you long to get evidence then will it
It is up to you to prove religion drives you to rape Mosley.
why?

I never claimed it did

Every
Cartman
Mosley Jones III
2005-10-25 11:51:10 UTC
Post by Cartman
You just claim that it is likely that Muslims will rape.
I notice you never replied to my evidence post LOL
No I never, I pointed out that some Muslims claim that their culture makes
them likely to rape

As for Islam condemning rape
http://mosley.arach.net.au/pub/news/iranlaw3.htm
Jafar As-Sadiq Calley
2005-10-26 16:19:03 UTC
Post by Mosley Jones III
Post by Cartman
You just claim that it is likely that Muslims will rape.
I notice you never replied to my evidence post LOL
No I never, I pointed out that some Muslims claim that their culture makes
them likely to rape
As for Islam condemning rape
http://mosley.arach.net.au/pub/news/iranlaw3.htm
Don't quote this one man's disgusting perversions and attribute it to
Islam. There is not one shred of evidence to show these perversions are in
any way supported by Islamic law. Just this one man's sayings.
Petzl
2005-10-27 12:51:14 UTC
On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 18:19:03 +0200, Jafar As-Sadiq Calley
Post by Mosley Jones III
As for Islam condemning rape
http://mosley.arach.net.au/pub/news/iranlaw3.htm
Don't quote this one man's disgusting perversions and attribute it to
Islam. There is not one shred of evidence to show these perversions are in
any way supported by Islamic law. Just this one man's sayings.
When you going to realize that their is no recognized Islamic centre
that can disregard this evidence

This cult is not able to centralize its evil beliefs and make uniform
decisions to bring it's followers under a central "command"

Aside from the rapes Australia conceal from the public the often used
word terror is entirely a substitution for the cult of Islam

The shoot to kill is going to be implemented in Australia because of
Islam We already pay for airport taxes are restricted as to what we
carry on trains etc (Searches for "cutting implements are now common
many non-Islamic being fined)

It is a fact that a majority of Sydney Melbourne rapes are from those
belonging to the worlds most evil cult ISLAM

It is obvious that a referendum needs to be taken so that this evil
cult within Australia's walls can be eliminated
Petzl
regn.pickford
2005-10-27 13:41:13 UTC
Post by Mosley Jones III
[...]
Not eliminated. But seriously, things are going to go pear shaped and
it's only the idots and trouble makers who ignore the tide has changed.It
won't be long before a move to higher and safer ground will become
imperitive
Petzl
2005-10-27 21:18:49 UTC
On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 13:41:13 GMT, "regn.pickford"
Post by regn.pickford
Post by Petzl
It is a fact that a majority of Sydney Melbourne rapes are from those
belonging to the worlds most evil cult ISLAM
It is obvious that a referendum needs to be taken so that this evil
cult within Australia's walls can be eliminated
Not eliminated. But seriously, things are going to go pear shaped and
it's only the idots and trouble makers who ignore the tide has changed.It
won't be long before a move to higher and safer ground will become
imperitive
To not eliminate Islam from within Australia is waiting to die!

That is also now a fact

In the meantime Islamic cult continues to be allowed to rape by Labor
Party Politicians again reverting to concealing this evil cults
actions

<http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/07/13/1026185124700.html>
or <http://tinyurl.com/2dcvo>
This was only report after NSW police were found to of been not even
investigating reported rapes by Moslems. This is now reinstated with
police AGAIN not being allowed to investigate arrest or charge this
horror cult filth
Petzl
G***@gmail.com
2005-10-29 14:45:25 UTC
Hi everyone, This is my first post in aus.politics
Post by Petzl
To not eliminate Islam from within Australia is waiting to die!
That is also now a fact
In the meantime Islamic cult continues to be allowed to rape by Labor
Party Politicians again reverting to concealing this evil cults
actions
People like you disgust me. You categorise people in ways that are
unsupportable, and you show your extreme intolerance by your words.

If you can define Islam as a cult, then you can also define
Christianity as a cult. Indeed, according to the dictionary, all
religions are cults.

Cult : A system or community of religious worship and ritual

Sounds like Christianity fits this definition like a glove.

You DO realise, don't you, that the evil component of Islam is
equivalent to the most abhorrent KKK. To call all Muslims evil because
of the actions of a TINY component of their numbers is extreme
stupidity. Besides which, there are muslims who believe Christianity is
evil. What makes you different from them?

Besides this, to cast the Labor Party as trying to conceal evil actions
is the height of stupidity. I am sure that you want one of the
Christian churches (whichever one you follow - baa-aa-aa) to take over
the government, and then force their opinions on all members of our
great land, but most people do not like religious zealots like you, and
do not want people like you in control of the country.
Post by Petzl
Australia is a Christian nation, Australian society is based on Christian values and on Christian principles.
We have nothing to be ashamed of in stating that.
We have nothing to be ashamed of in our Christian heritage and Christian achievements
I wholeheartedly disagree. Australia is a multicultural nation.
Australian society is based on civilised values and principles. Our
heritage has nothing to do with Christianity, and I do not know what a
"Christian achievement" is. Either way, there is plenty for christians
to be ashamed of, like catholic hoarding of property and wealth while
people starve, and the continuous fighting between Catholics and
Protestants in Ireland.

I am an Atheist in the scientific sense - I do not believe in a god,
but if I am presented with scientific evidence that there is a god,
then I may change my mind (if you wish to do so, please do it through
my email, not through the NG). I live by a personal moral code that
resembles Christianity, but also resembles many other religions.

Christians follow a religious moral code because then they will be
rewarded with entrance to heaven, plus the danger of going to hell if
they break it. I follow my moral code because I think it is the right
thing to do. I do not believe that, after breaking my moral code, I can
absolve myself by simply praying, or anything like that.

Indeed, most religions seem to offer this idea of absolution, allowing
their followers to commit extremely evil acts, and accepting it as long
as they perform their '50 hail marys', or whatever they require. It is
religion that allows people to go and kill other people, and then clear
their conscience afterwards. It is how the USA, Britain and Australia
justified killing Iraqis (both guilty and innocent), and it is how the
muslim terrorists justified killing the people in the twin towers.

I can respect a person's belief in a god, and I do know christians who
seriously live by their moral code. I do not claim that what I said
above applies to ALL christians. The problem is the ones to whom it
applies.

(Thus ends my rant about religion and how it is killing the world)
Petzl
2005-10-29 15:13:48 UTC
Post by Petzl
[...]
I can prove that rapes by Muslim immigrants is AGAIN being concealed
by Labor's NSW Sydney Police? But that rag around your head is too
tight you don't want to know

More on what is condoned by Islam in Indonesia
<http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200510/s1493631.htm>
Moslems in Australia have been saved in this life by our modern
rendition of Christ's teachings (not for the next)
Petzl
Aielyn
2005-10-29 15:45:07 UTC
Post by Petzl
I can prove that rapes by Muslim immigrants is AGAIN being concealed
by Labor's NSW Sydney Police? But that rag around your head is too
tight you don't want to know
More on what is condoned by Islam in Indonesia
<http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200510/s1493631.htm>
Moslems in Australia have been saved in this life by our modern
rendition of Christ's teachings (not for the next)
First of all, I don't know if 'that rag around your head' is referring
to the muslim headdress, but you are quite mistaken if you think I am a
muslim. As I said later in my post, I am an Atheist, and I dislike ALL
religion. As an Atheist, I am an individual, rather than a sheep, like
you. And I mean that in the nicest way. :-)

Second of all, I find it hilarious that you ask the question of whether
you can prove the rapes. Perhaps you meant to type an exclamation mark,
or perhaps you meant to word it as a question, but either way, you make
me laugh by your mistake.

Third of all, how can you be so sure that the muslims didn't get it
right, and you are the one who will be punished in the next life. Do
you think that I will be punished in the next life? I follow most of
the ten commandments (all except commandment 1 - 'I am the lord your
god...'), and I try to be charitable. Of course, unlike many
christians, I follow those commandments, not because they are in the
bible, but because I feel that they are right. Do you follow the
commandments, and all of the teachings in the bible? If so, do you do
it because you feel that they are right, or because "god commands it"?

Fourth of all, your supposed proof of what is 'condoned by Islam in
Indonesia' is anything but. The police are looking into the killings,
which means that the reason for the killings is unknown. You clearly
only read the first sentence, which has drawn a conclusion that is
unjustified.

You cannot claim that the behaviour of the Islamic militants and
terrorists are condoned by Islam unless you read their religious texts
(what's it called - Quran, Koran, something like that?) in the original
language, you cannot know what Islam condones. Perhaps, rather than
trying to start a new 'crusades' or a new holy war, you could try
actually looking at people not as their race, their religion or their
sex, but as people. It is people like you that cause all of the
problems in this world (Muslim terrorists are included in 'people like
you').

Why don't you go and join the Klu Klux Klan. I'm sure you'll find
people who agree with you, there.
Petzl
2005-10-30 04:23:31 UTC
Post by Aielyn
Post by Petzl
[...]
No the proof is at
<http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news>
Before the exposè by media of NSW Police not investigating reported
rapes
******this sums it up then******
‘Why did it take two years and as many 70 rapes for us to be made
aware of what appears to be a home-grown form of systematic ethnic
cleansing by a group of men said to be of “Middle Eastern” extraction?
How many girls and young women have been sacrificed because no-one
wanted to offend ethnic sensibilities or inflame racist feelings in
the community?’
Sun Herald 12 August 2001
**********
end quote no doubt will be re-written shortly and again far too late

The NSW Police's website was empty like it is now
For a time during and shortly after looking for "middle eastern"
rapist's was very much a norm on this website. Why absolutely no
reports now!

The cult of Islam at every point is non-Australian and needs urgent
elimination. To do noting is to wait to die The next attack by this
Islamic cult curse is Brisbane according to sources
Petzl
Aielyn
2005-10-30 05:41:50 UTC
Post by Petzl
[...]
And what in this proves that they ALLOW it to happen? The NSW police
has a requirement to do their job, but they have NO requirement to
announce what they are doing to the public. The NSW police are not
condoning the rapes by keeping them quiet, they are protecting cultural
relations, while continuing to do whatever is necessary to protect all
people in australia.

What would be accomplished by the police announcing the rapings? All
that it would do is trigger evil 'whites' going on a 'middle-eastern'
cleansing, and through this, the police would be putting middle-eastern
citizens at risk, something they are not meant to do. Have a look at
what happenned after Sept. 11 - Many muslim holy buildings (what are
they called, again?) were attacked in a backlash against muslims. The
same would happen if the police announced the rapings.

If you actually read comments, please say so in your reply, by saying
something like 'I read your reply, and...'. If you do not, I will
assume that you are not interested in arguing the point, but instead
you are just wanting to inflame people and cause chaos and fighting.

Also, what rapings by other groups of people are announced by the
police? The police have a duty to the victims to maintain their
privacy, and they need to investigate before they can know who the
perpetrator was.

Stop trying to trigger a holy war using nonsensical arguments and links
to articles by the media (and the media ALWAYS get it right, don't
they, like with the NZ 'NSW hoons') that don't even support your
arguments. It is not enough to use the method of false references to
prove your point. I defy you to provide just ONE reference that
actually proves your point.
Petzl
2005-10-30 07:57:05 UTC
Post by Aielyn
Post by Petzl
No the proof is at
<http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news>
Before the exposè by media of NSW Police not investigating reported
rapes
******this sums it up then******
'Why did it take two years and as many 70 rapes for us to be made
aware of what appears to be a home-grown form of systematic ethnic
cleansing by a group of men said to be of "Middle Eastern" extraction?
How many girls and young women have been sacrificed because no-one
wanted to offend ethnic sensibilities or inflame racist feelings in
the community?'
Sun Herald 12 August 2001
**********
end quote no doubt will be re-written shortly and again far too late
[S]
Post by Aielyn
[...]
Just snipped a bit much
Post by Aielyn
Also, what rapings by other groups of people are announced by the
police? The police have a duty to the victims to maintain their
privacy, and they need to investigate before they can know who the
perpetrator was.
Stop trying to trigger a holy war using nonsensical arguments and links
to articles by the media (and the media ALWAYS get it right, don't
they, like with the NZ 'NSW hoons') that don't even support your
arguments. It is not enough to use the method of false references to
prove your point. I defy you to provide just ONE reference that
actually proves your point.
I always provide legitimate links and proof?

As for the next "Holy War" You are too late the Moslems have already
started in exterminating and attacking infidels (this is from within
our "walls"

Moslem Rapists are not only common to Australia
<http://www.vdare.com/francis/gang_rape.htm>
All Societies that have mistakenly saved been saved by our modern
renditions of Christ's teachings are under threat from this sinister
cult

As for the police when it involves Moslem they are actually aiding
the crime by not giving a adequate description such as "a man"
Liverpool Station has cameras they should be able to provide photo and
description
<http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/recent_media_unit_information?sq_remote_page_action=fetch_url&sq_remote_page_url=http%3A%2F%2Fcustomscripts.police.nsw.gov.au%2Fnews%2Fdetails_media.php%3FMediaID%3D5077>
or
<http://tinyurl.com/c6ozl>
This page is to try and get witnesses coming forward
As I have already said when the public realized that NSW Police were
aiding Islamic rapists (by concealing the criminal and the crime) This
website suddenly started asking for witnesses numerous times a week
often daily (now the election is past they are back to helping Islamic
rapists again) This is not about disclosing Islamic Rape Victims
identities but making those aware that walking through areas near
Mosques is not safe. These mosques need to be demolished as well as
the forceful elimination of it's cult members (Islam is not a religion
and not recognized as such by Australian's)

Petzl
Aielyn
2005-10-30 08:26:24 UTC
Post by Petzl
Just snipped a bit much
Don't have a clue what you are responding to when you say this.
Post by Petzl
I always provide legitimate links and proof?
Funny that you ask the question. You provide links that fail to prove
anything unless you are already xenophobic.
Post by Petzl
As for the next "Holy War" You are too late the Moslems have already
started in exterminating and attacking infidels (this is from within
our "walls"
They have? And what evidence do you base this on? A few bad seeds do
not make a holy war. Besides, the whole 'infidel' thing is just the
extremist view (and you, being a christian extremist, White
supremacist, fit that view). Where is the difference between the muslim
extremists wanting all christians killed, and you, who wants all
muslims killed? Seriously!
Post by Petzl
Moslem Rapists are not only common to Australia
<http://www.vdare.com/francis/gang_rape.htm>
All Societies that have mistakenly saved been saved by our modern
renditions of Christ's teachings are under threat from this sinister
cult
And if you look at other countries, you will find the reverse also
happens - white men raping black women happens all of the time. Of
course, being a white supremacist, you take a hypocritical view of
things, where white christians can do no wrong, and non-whites and
non-christians can do no right.

And again, you refer to Islam as a Cult. Christianity is as much a cult
as Islam is.
Post by Petzl
[...]
You DO realise, don't you, that police need to get a court order to
access the videotapes of railway stations. They cannot simply walk up
to a station and demand the videotapes.

The "a man" description was given by witnesses, and you will notice
that noone describes the man as islamic, or even middle-eastern. It is
YOU that placed that interpretation as 'islamic man'. It could easily
have been a prank by a christian high schooler. Plus, the bags were
found to be safe, implying that they were not a terrorist attack, but
rather some forgotten luggage or a prank.

Please actually respond to my arguments, rather than just pointing out
another link to yet another inconclusive media story, or a press
release that makes no mention of any religion.

Plus, "forceful elimination of it's cult members"? That equates to
genocide. You sound like a neo-Nazi (ones that persecute Muslims,
rather than Jews).

I am a born Australian, I am an Atheist, and I love my country. Your
kind disgusts me, and you should go to a country more aligned to your
view, like 1940's Germany. I'm not kidding, get out of our country,
Nazi.
Petzl
2005-10-30 09:30:18 UTC
Post by Petzl
I always provide legitimate links and proof?
Funny that you ask the question. You provide links that fail to prove
anything unless you are already xenophobic.
In your case a Moslem apologist
Post by Aielyn
Post by Petzl
As for the next "Holy War" You are too late the Moslems have already
started in exterminating and attacking infidels (this is from within
our "walls"
They have? And what evidence do you base this on? A few bad seeds do
not make a holy war. Besides, the whole 'infidel' thing is just the
extremist view (and you, being a christian extremist, White
supremacist, fit that view). Where is the difference between the muslim
extremists wanting all christians killed, and you, who wants all
muslims killed? Seriously!
I said eliminated from Australia (not exterminated/. Moslems want ALL
Australians exterminated I just want the cult put down)

September the 11th in the year of your lord 2001 war was declared

Islam wants you, your family, your neighbors and country exterminated
in entirety
Post by Aielyn
Post by Petzl
Moslem Rapists are not only common to Australia
<http://www.vdare.com/francis/gang_rape.htm>
All Societies that have mistakenly saved been saved by our modern
renditions of Christ's teachings are under threat from this sinister
cult
And if you look at other countries, you will find the reverse also
happens - white men raping black women happens all of the time. Of
course, being a white supremacist, you take a hypocritical view of
things, where white christians can do no wrong, and non-whites and
non-christians can do no right.
And again, you refer to Islam as a Cult. Christianity is as much a cult
as Islam is.
more nonsense by a raghead lover
Post by Aielyn
Post by Petzl
[...]
You have no argument when it comes to murdering people on the basis of
Religion it is Islam doing this to Christians Buddhists Hindus!

Best example are our theocratic cult ruled neighbors Indonesia
(Islam's a cult not a religion)

It is you who are defending Nazi philosophy
Petzl
Aielyn
2005-10-30 13:53:24 UTC
Post by Petzl
In your case a Moslem apologist
I don't know what you mean by this, but I do not apologise for Muslim
extremists. I recognise the distinction between Muslim extremists and
Islam. You do not. I find your position disgusting, categorising an
entire religion based on a few 'bad seeds'.

Lets look at the KKK. Do you apologise for their behaviour? If a Muslim
pointed at the KKK and told you that all christians are evil (of course
they are, just look at the KKK), how would you argue against them. By
your logic, Christianity is an evil cult because of the KKK.
Post by Petzl
I said eliminated from Australia (not exterminated/. Moslems want ALL
Australians exterminated I just want the cult put down)
September the 11th in the year of your lord 2001 war was declared
Islam wants you, your family, your neighbors and country exterminated
in entirety
Uhhhh, NO. First of all, it is not 'the year of MY lord 2001'. I do not
have a lord. I am an atheist. Do not push your beliefs on me.

You said "These mosques need to be demolished as well as the forceful
elimination of it's cult members". 'forceful elimination' certainly
sounds like extermination, and you do not qualify by saying 'from
australia'.

Your paranoid belief that all Muslims want to kill you just because a
MINISCULE fraction of muslims kill is insane. If you looked at the
statistics for killings by Christians against killings by Muslims,
scaled to the numbers of Christians and Muslims, you would find that
Christians kill at least as much, if not more, than Muslims.

The only war that was declared on Sept 11 was the 'war on terror',
which is a propaganda war that Bush, Blair and Howard use to justify
the killing of large numbers of Muslims under a guise of protecting
against terrorists.

That isn't to say that I like the behaviour of Islamic extremists. I
abhor Islamic extremists.
Post by Petzl
Post by Aielyn
And if you look at other countries, you will find the reverse also
happens - white men raping black women happens all of the time. Of
course, being a white supremacist, you take a hypocritical view of
things, where white christians can do no wrong, and non-whites and
non-christians can do no right.
And again, you refer to Islam as a Cult. Christianity is as much a cult
as Islam is.
more nonsense by a raghead lover
Stop using such childish comebacks like 'more nonsense by a raghead
lover'. If you feel there is a difference between Christianity and
Islam that means that Christianity is a Religion but Islam is a cult,
then say so in a civilised manner, and give reasons for your beliefs.

You keep brushing off anything you can't justify by using terms like
'raghead lover' to try to demean me. It shows your inability to accept
the truth - that you are no different than the Muslim extremists.

By the way, the headdress that you are associating with Islam is
actually an Arab style - it has nothing to do with Religion. Muslim
women often wear a special headdress, but that is different, and also
is not true of all muslim women.
Post by Petzl
Post by Aielyn
I am a born Australian, I am an Atheist, and I love my country. Your
kind disgusts me, and you should go to a country more aligned to your
view, like 1940's Germany. I'm not kidding, get out of our country,
Nazi.
You have no argument when it comes to murdering people on the basis of
Religion it is Islam doing this to Christians Buddhists Hindus!
Best example are our theocratic cult ruled neighbors Indonesia
(Islam's a cult not a religion)
It is you who are defending Nazi philosophy
Uhhh...No! How is my philosophy related to Nazi philosophy?

Also, There are plenty of cases of Christians murdering Muslims (and
other religions), and I will give some real links that demonstrate my
point:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/1544481.stm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
http://www.stephen-knapp.com/christian_terrorism_in_northeast_india.htm
http://www.stcynic.com/blog/archives/2004/01/defending_chris.php
http://encyclopedia.laborlawtalk.com/Christian_terrorism

Have a read through
http://encyclopedia.laborlawtalk.com/Islamic_terrorism
It makes the situation quite clear, and interprets the relevant
statements in the Quran regarding killing.
clitteigh
2005-10-30 22:27:43 UTC
Islam, with its male-dominated history and doctrine, promotes rape and
other violent crimes against women. It's true in the Middle East and
Indonesia, as well as America, I would surmise.

Hey, ya know what? Maybe, maybe, "god" visited the earthquake and
bombing disasters in Pakistan and India upon people who commit evil
acts against other human beings!

Maybe both Hindus and Muslims need to rethink and reform their cruel,
ignorant religious-based beliefs and stop the violence toward and
mistreatment of WOMEN! Even a ridiculous religion as christianity
stopped killing "witches" decades ago. I Think.

Maybe Hindu and Muslim men feel so weak, powerless, useless, and
(justifiably) lacking in self-worth that they feel compelled to resort
to killing their wives and daughters - over foolish dowry issues!

Maybe these type of of "men" are really just frustrated girly-men,
cowards who can't function among fellow humans and gang up against
women - who are REALLY the stronger members of their sick societies!

Maybe Muslim and Hindu men need to forget about 72 virgins in "heaven"
and other baseless and silly fables of their religions and start
behaving - here on earth - with love and
compassion in their hearts!

Maybe then Hindu and Muslim societies can at last begin using the
brains and talents of their millions of downtrodden females, and
thereby upgrade their sad, religious-fanatical, male-dominated
communities!

========================
"Indian Middle Class Grows, But Ugly Tradition Persists"

A young bride lived long enough to tell authorities that her husband
and in-laws had set her on fire for not meeting their dowry demands.

By John Lancaster
Washington Post Foreign Service
Sunday, October 30, 2005; A01

NEW DELHI -- Charanpreet Kaur, 19, had been married less than nine
months when her husband and his family decided it was time for her to
go. Trapping her in the bathroom, her husband clamped his hand over her
mouth while his father doused her with kerosene, according to a police
document.

The father then lit a match, setting his daughter-in-law on fire. She
died five days later.

India's endless dowry wars had claimed another victim.

Notwithstanding the gold jewelry, color television set and other finery
that served as the price of admission to her husband's middle-class
Sikh household, Charanpreet's new relations were not satisfied with the
bounty and kept demanding more, according to Charanpreet's relatives
and the statement she gave investigators before she died.

"Even before this incident my father-in-law used to put pressure on me
to get more money," said the statement by the young woman, who was
three months pregnant.

Unusual only because Charanpreet lived long enough to point a finger at
her alleged attackers, who claimed the fire was accidental, the case
underscores the deeply entrenched nature of dowry -- and its grim
corollary, the murder of young brides whose families fail to ante up --
even in the face of rising levels of income and education linked to
India's fast-growing economy.

In particular, the death of the young newlywed -- a shy, deeply
religious schoolteacher's daughter whose husband had a college degree
and worked in computer graphics -- shows that the age-old practice
endures even, and perhaps especially, among the educated urban
middle-class.

Despite laws barring dowry, and decades of protests and public
awareness campaigns, a nationwide survey of 10,000 households by the
All-India Democratic Women's Association in 2002 found that the
practice was no longer confined to the Hindu upper castes, where it
originated, but had spread across a broad range of classes and
communities, including Muslims and Christians.

One consequence is the growing dearth of baby girls in India, where
many middle-class parents, fearing the high costs of dowry, have taken
to aborting female fetuses identified through ultrasound examinations.
The skewed sex ratio is most pronounced in relatively prosperous areas
such as New Delhi, the capital, where the 2001 census found 868 girls
for every 1,000 boys under age six. The figure for India as a whole is
933 girls for every 1,000 boys.

"I think it's in a way very shocking that social relations are not
changing in a fast-growing economy," said Ranjana Kumari, the director
of the Center for Social Research in New Delhi. "All this
modernization, liberalization, globalization -- all this modern economy
-- and the people are not changing. The mindset is so rigid."

There are some signs of progress. For example, the number of reported
dowry killings has dipped slightly, from 6,851 in 2001 to 6,285 in
2003, the most recent year for which statistics are available. And two
years ago, Indian news media made a heroine out of Nisha Sharma, a
21-year-old computer student who summoned police to her wedding when
the groom's family escalated their dowry demands at the last minute.

Matrimonial ads placed by parents of prospective brides occasionally
come with the caveat, "Dowry seekers need not apply."

By all accounts, however, dowry-giving remains the norm in Indian
marriages. The union of Charanpreet Kaur and Sarabjeet Singh was no
exception.

Born in 1985, Charanpreet grew up in the New Delhi neighborhood of Guru
Nanak Nagar, a maze of narrow paved alleys with small brick row houses.
Pungent with cooking smells and motorbike exhaust, the largely
middle-class neighborhood is dominated by migrants from the fertile
agricultural region known as the Punjab. Like Charanpreet and her
family, most are Sikhs, a religious minority known for its strong work
ethic and egalitarian values. Typically, Sikh men use the name Singh
and women take the name Kaur.

Until last year, Charanpreet lived with her parents in a tiny,
well-scrubbed ground-floor apartment with a closet-size kitchen, a
refrigerator in the hall and pictures of Sikh gurus on the walls. She
shared a bedroom with her 14-year-old brother, Amandeep. Her father,
Satwant, 47, earns his living as a private tutor to primary school
students; her mother, Paramjit, 42, teaches at a government primary
school.

A quiet young woman with wide-set eyes and a diffident manner,
Charanpreet graduated from high school two years ago and had enrolled
in a college correspondence course with the aim of following her
parents into teaching, relatives and neighbors said. With few close
friends, she preferred to spend her free time at home, where she
immersed herself in Sikh prayer books and sometimes watched the
Discovery Channel and Cartoon Network on a small color television.

Then, early last year, neighbors provided Charanpreet's parents with
the name of an eligible bachelor. The son of a retired army subedar ,
or junior commissioned officer, Sarabjeet Singh had earned a degree
from Delhi University, brought home $227 in rupees a month designing
catalogs at a computer-graphics company and lived nearby with his
parents, brother and sister-in-law.

During a meeting with Sarabjeet's parents at the local gurdwara , or
Sikh temple, Charanpreet's parents were so impressed by the young man's
credentials and the family's evident piety that they agreed on the
marriage then and there, without setting eyes on their future
son-in-law. "They told us our little girl would live like a princess in
that house," recalled Paramjit Kaur, a compact, expressive woman in a
satiny blue tunic.

Bearded and handsome beneath his turban, Sarabjeet Singh had a
polished, self-confident manner, and he apparently made a good
impression when, several months later, he met his wife for the first
time, at a ceremony where the two exchanged rings. "She was actually
very happy to find a man who didn't eat meat or drink alcohol," her
mother recalled.

Last November, in a ceremony performed by a barefoot priest, the two
were married at the gurdwara, where Charanpreet's parents hosted a
lavish vegetarian feast for 250 guests. Bride and groom posed for
photographs with garlands of rupee banknotes encircling their necks.

The wedding cost the bride's family about $9,100 in rupees, according
to Charanpreet's parents. The largest share went for a dowry that
included the color television, bed linens, kitchenware, fine fabrics
for suits and saris and gold jewelry for the groom, his parents and
other relatives. "The rich give diamonds," explained Paramjit Kaur, who
said the family offered the dowry on its own initiative. "We're middle
class, so we give gold."

But things went quickly awry. A month after joining her husband and his
extended family in their cramped three story house, Charanpreet
approached her parents with a request from her husband for $2,280 in
rupees, saying he wanted the money to start his own business. Although
her family did not have the money, they borrowed it from relatives
because "we thought it would help our daughter in the long run," said
Paramjit Kaur. Not long afterward, the family was surprised to learn
that the groom's family had spent the money on a Maruti car, according
to Charanpreet's uncle, Pravinder Singh.

The demands apparently continued. During occasional visits home,
Charanpreet hinted that she was unhappy in her new home and sometimes
"would ask if there was any money to spare," her mother said.
Charanpreet's parents were unable to provide more financial help and
could only counsel patience. "We'd keep telling her to adjust because
we thought she was just a young bride and was going through teething
troubles," her mother said.

The truth was far worse than anything the family had imagined.

On the morning of Aug. 19, Charanpreet returned from the bathroom to
find her husband, his parents, his brother and his brother's wife
waiting for her in her third-floor bedroom, she said in her statement.
Her sister-in-law, Harvinder Kaur, forced her into the bathroom,
followed by Charanpreet's husband and father-in-law, who "started
pouring kerosene oil all over from a plastic bottle." Her husband then
left the room, leaving her father in law to strike a match and set her
on fire. "I ran downstairs with my body on fire," the statement said.

Burned so badly that her plastic bangles had melted into her wrist,
Charanpreet lost consciousness and was taken to the hospital by her
husband and father-in-law, who apparently believed she was close to
death and would not be able to incriminate them, the young woman's
relatives said. But Charanpreet regained consciousness a few hours
later and gave her statement to a magistrate; her in-laws were arrested
the same day.

"The gods she used to pray to came to her help," her mother said of her
daughter's ability to describe what had happened to her. "Even though
she was such a shy girl, she was able to give the police such a clear
and detailed statement. She found the strength then, and the last words
she gave to the magistrate were, 'These people should be punished.' "

Ombir Bishnoi, an assistant police commissioner, said all four suspects
had confessed to the killing. The family's lawyer, Baldev Raj, disputed
the validity of the confessions and described the fire as an accident,
without giving further details. The four are currently in New Delhi's
central jail awaiting formal murder charges.

Special correspondent Muneeza Naqvi contributed to this report

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/10/29/AR200510290=
0729.html
Cartman
2005-10-30 08:50:44 UTC
How many churches have covered rapes up?
The police arent about to publicise figures when it is likely to inflame
the community even more. There are so many people who hate Muslims it
isnt funny.
Petzl
2005-10-30 09:19:52 UTC
On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 19:50:44 +1100, Cartman
Post by Cartman
How many churches have covered rapes up?
The police arent about to publicise figures when it is likely to inflame
the community even more. There are so many people who hate Muslims it
isnt funny.
The Christian Churches are nowadays open and honest (This was not
always so)

The job of the police is to protect the public not hide and conceal
terrorists because they ARE Islamic
Petzl
Aielyn
2005-10-30 09:29:48 UTC
Post by Petzl
The Christian Churches are nowadays open and honest (This was not
always so)
The job of the police is to protect the public not hide and conceal
terrorists because they ARE Islamic
Gimme a break. Why is it that there continues to be case upon case of
child abuse and molestation in the churches, while you are the only
person claiming any conspiracy between 'evil muslims' and state police?
You have an extremely twisted view of the world. I suggest you go to a
psychiatrist and discuss your internal anger and superiority complex
with someone qualified to help.
Petzl
2005-10-30 12:49:57 UTC
Post by Aielyn
Post by Petzl
The Christian Churches are nowadays open and honest (This was not
always so)
The job of the police is to protect the public not hide and conceal
terrorists because they ARE Islamic
Gimme a break. Why is it that there continues to be case upon case of
child abuse and molestation in the churches, while you are the only
person claiming any conspiracy between 'evil muslims' and state police?
You have an extremely twisted view of the world. I suggest you go to a
psychiatrist and discuss your internal anger and superiority complex
with someone qualified to help.
There is no recent attacks from within the church? There are legacy
issues which the Church do not go into denial about and will aid
victims The fact is that many 'molesters target school yards, youth
groups and the cloth to weasel confidence of parents. This is a recent
issue that churches are dealing with

In the mean time the sydney media keep reporting Islamic rapist the
police do not?
<http://www.smh.com.au/text/articles/2005/10/29/1130400398981.html>
or <http://tinyurl.com/d6vxv>
A 15-year-old girl has become the victim of Sydney's latest gang rape
outrage.
Each of the three suspects are described as being of Middle Eastern or
Mediterranean appearance.

Petzl
Cartman
2005-11-01 00:30:48 UTC
Post by Petzl
Post by Aielyn
Post by Petzl
[...]
The media makes more friends persecuting a minority than it does
reporting facts on christianity.

Molestation is still going on in the churches and is still being covered
up. Perhaps they are scared of losing funding from the government?
Usenet by www.trynsave.net - Visit it today for sales online in Australia
K Holmes
2005-10-29 15:49:11 UTC
Post by Petzl
[...]
What are you doing on here talking about that sort of crap you twit? If you
have this "proof" there is a thing in NSW called the PIC. Go and hand your
information over. The presiding commissioner is bound by law to act upon it.
Of course the fact is you are just pissing in the wind with your mouth wide
open.
Post by Petzl
More on what is condoned by Islam in Indonesia
<http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200510/s1493631.htm>
Where does it say that it is condoned?
Post by Petzl
Moslems in Australia have been saved in this life by our modern
rendition of Christ's teachings (not for the next)
You are a bonefide weirdo! Go preach your xenophobic dribble in
Aus.Religion.
Post by Petzl
Petzl
Pete Coulson
2005-10-27 13:59:51 UTC
Post by Mosley Jones III
[...]
Can I just say:

1. Whilst I agree with some of what you say, how you are saying it
makes for disgusting reading.
2. Australia was colonised as a Penal Settlement, thats our heritage...

Lets not forget our past, but look forward to our future.

Cheers

Pete
Pete Coulson
2005-10-27 13:51:06 UTC
Your pathetic attempt to substantiate an unwarranted and baseless claim
is not "evidence".

I could take a shit in an envelope and send it to the Balinese High
Court, but it would not free Shapelle.
Cartman

Mosley Jones III
2005-10-26 11:25:10 UTC
Post by Cartman
Sorry for the rest of you that actually can read. This is a duplicate
post. See if the resident clown can deny seeing this LOL.
dont try and move the goal posts. here is your claim prove it

" It's a known fact that religion has little to do with making you a
rapist."
SKD
2005-10-26 14:17:29 UTC
Post by Mosley Jones III
Post by Cartman
Sorry for the rest of you that actually can read. This is a duplicate
post. See if the resident clown can deny seeing this LOL.
dont try and move the goal posts. here is your claim prove it
Parroting "prove it" to every thing you don't understand doesn't cut
the mustard outside your friendly circle of (dare I say) idiots.
rapist."
Cartman
2005-10-26 22:39:26 UTC
Miraculously you didnt see the other post and now you have you are still
asking for proof. Hmmmm.

Frankly, I give up - there is no point debating the issue with someone
who cant be bothered to look at the argument.
Pete Coulson
2005-10-27 13:55:49 UTC
Post by Cartman
Miraculously you didnt see the other post and now you have you are still
asking for proof. Hmmmm.
Frankly, I give up - there is no point debating the issue with someone
who cant be bothered to look at the argument.
It is pathetic to the point of comic that you would dare to make a
comment along that line Cartman.

Your "evidence" is clearly the result of a painfully-brief Goo-scramble
that in some respects does more damage to your argument than support!

I am looking forward to how many insults you will throw at me in
response...

Pete
Cartman
2005-10-27 21:47:26 UTC
If he bothered to read them he would see some evidence of my point,
especially if he read the books I referred him to. If I had a scanner I
would scan the sections he needed.

I dont see the need to insult you, you seem to be intelligent and
capable of looking at both sides.
K Holmes
2005-10-27 02:54:23 UTC
Post by Mosley Jones III
Post by Cartman
Sorry for the rest of you that actually can read. This is a duplicate
post. See if the resident clown can deny seeing this LOL.
dont try and move the goal posts. here is your claim prove it