f 67 METERS SEA LEVEL RISE IS INEVITABLE AND FASTER THAN PREVIOUS EXPERTS THOUGHT
kangarooistan
2009-02-15 04:13:09 UTC
Some poor silly FOOLS laughed at kanga

When they discover who has bought up ALL the high ground and SOLD all
the low ground the sheeple will know they were lied to death by
experts

blind freddy could see that icmassive sea level rise was inevitable
and they deliberately lied so as to profit from misery of several
billion peoples

They wont be laughing much longer , if they still own anything below
the 67 meters level of the sea rise that is coming

nothing can now stop the sea level from rising by 67 meters

kanga
======
.
Newsgroups: aus.politics, soc.culture.china, nz.politics,
soc.culture.iranian, soc.culture.malaysia
From: "KANGAROOISTAN" <***@kangarooistan.com.au>
.
Date: 24 May 2006 18:51:37 -0700
.
Subject: Re: No Doubt About It, the World Is Warming 67 METERS SEA
LEVEL RISE IS INEVITABLE AND FASTER THAN PREVIOUS EXPERTS THOUGHT

> "KANGAROOISTAN" <***@kangarooistan.com.au>

BUILD A 67 meter HIGH WALL AROUND YOUR HOUSE

OR MOVE UP THE HILL 67 meters

WHILE YOU CAN STILL SELL LAND BELOW 67 METERS

IT WILL BE UNSALEABLE WHEN THE FACTS GET INTO THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA

http://groups.google.com.au/group/aus.politics/browse_thread/thread/c1ab3ca838c5fa6/3b7ad66ac8cc9047?lnk=gst&q=67+meter#3b7ad66ac8cc9047
.
http://groups.google.com.au/group/aus.politics/search?group=aus.politics&q=67+meter&qt_g=Search+this+group

MY PROFILE SHOP JOBS PROPERTY CLASSIFIEDS

From The Times
February 14, 2009
It's too late for Planet Earth, says James Lovelock
The Gaia thinker's latest

IPCC models that expect gradual changes may be woefully misleading.
Hansen points out that when temperatures increased to between 2 and 3
degrees above today's level years ago sea levels rose by 25m, not the
59cm being predicted by the IPCC.

Like Lovelock, Hansen is dismissed in some quarters as an extremist.
I had dinner with him last year in London. He came across as supremely
rational.

Even a 5m rise in sea level would dramatically change life for
millions of people. While only 2 per cent of the world's land is less
than 10m above the mid-tide sea level, it is inhabited by 10 per cent
of the world's population

. A 5m rise would inundate large parts of cities, including London,
New York, Sydney, Vancouver, Mumbai and Tokyo, and leave their
surrounding areas vulnerable to storm surges. Shanghai has an average
elevation of only 4m. Whole regions of Florida, Louisiana, the
Netherlands and Bangladesh would also vanish. This is one reason why
the Dutch have been at the forefront of developing renewable energy
and floating houses - 60 per cent of them live at or below sea level -
and the dykes and pumps they have built are increasingly vulnerable to
flooding. The feared 25m rise is predicted to occur within our
lifetimes.

To put it another way, our grandchildren will be living in this
submerged world.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/camilla_cavendish/article5725106.ece
one day in m'sia
2009-02-15 12:16:43 UTC
good no need to work about world economic crisis, we all going to die

Emil Tiades
2009-02-16 12:45:00 UTC
On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 20:16:43 +0800, "one day in m'sia"
<***@yahoo.com> wrote:

>good no need to work about world economic crisis, we all going to die

Top posters first, especially the ones stupid enough to quote and
re-xpost kangaroo shitstain's drivel
kangarooistan
2009-02-16 12:53:06 UTC
On Feb 16, 10:45 pm, Emil Tiades <***@marathon.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 20:16:43 +0800, "one day in m'sia"
>
> <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >good no need to work about world economic crisis, we all going to die

.
> Top posters first, especially the ones stupid enough to quote and
> re-xpost kangaroo shitstain's drivel

Why not go get lost Emil

Try starting here
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_i6-a9OY6yXI/R7Aqo5ean9I/AAAAAAAAExw/uTgmmBQSWTk/IMG_2531.JPG
s***@neuf.fr
2009-02-15 14:30:51 UTC
On Feb 15, 5:13 am, kangarooistan <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> than 10m above the mid-tide sea level, it is inhabited by 10 per cent
> of the world's population
>
> . A 5m rise would inundate large parts of cities, including London,
> New York, Sydney, Vancouver, Mumbai and Tokyo, and leave their
> surrounding areas vulnerable to storm surges. Shanghai has an average
> elevation of only 4m. Whole regions of Florida, Louisiana, the
> Netherlands and Bangladesh would also vanish. This is one reason why
> the Dutch have been at the forefront of developing renewable energy
> and floating houses - 60 per cent of them live at or below sea level -
> and the dykes and pumps they have built are increasingly vulnerable to
> flooding. The feared 25m rise is predicted to occur within our
> lifetimes.
>
>  To put it another way, our grandchildren will be living in this

Well seen dear Mr Kanga,

You are indeed one of the rare and few apart aware gentleman of the
Southern Hemisphere !

Honour to you and your most respected ancestry of hard working
pioneering people ... the spirit who made them blaze new tracks in the
unknown for 1000s to follow is still alive in you, Mate !

Be certain that at all time I will always stand on your side !

With best regards

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining PIoneer
kangarooistan
2009-02-15 16:39:15 UTC
On Feb 16, 12:30 am, sir.jeanpaul-***@neuf.fr wrote:
> [...]
> > the Dutch have been at the forefront of developing renewable energy
> > and floating houses - 60 per cent of them live at or below sea level -
> > and the dykes and pumps they have built are increasingly vulnerable to
> > flooding. The feared 25m rise is predicted to occur within our
> > lifetimes.
>
> >  To put it another way, our grandchildren will be living in this
> > submerged world.http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/camilla_cavendish...
>
> Well seen dear Mr Kanga,
>
> You are indeed one of the rare and few apart aware gentleman of the
> Southern Hemisphere !
>
> Honour to you and your most respected ancestry of hard working
> pioneering people ... the spirit who made them blaze new tracks in the
> unknown for 1000s to follow is still alive in you, Mate !
>
> Be certain that at all time I will always stand on your side !

Hi Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining PIoneer

Hi mate , I hear the experts are tarting to notice what we noticed
years ago mate

sea levels will rise much more and much faster that the experts were
telling the sheeple

It wont be long now till they discover the sea level rise will be in
big steps of several meters at a time and not mm per year

the southern continents will AGAIN see massive tsunamis 1000 feet high
when the ice sheets slide off antarctica

http://groups.google.com.au/group/aus.politics/search?group=aus.politics&q=67+meter&qt_g=Search+this+group
Bob Hawke
2009-02-15 19:56:24 UTC
Here is a photo of a Clown's Hat.

http://www.unitedmaskandparty.com/Hats/images/clown_hat_reversible.JPG

Here is a photo of Le-Turd wearing a similiar hat.

http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/images/pros.gif

They look preety much the same to me,

Le-Turd - The French Clown and France's Greatest Wanker !
s***@neuf.fr
2009-02-16 00:01:39 UTC
... and you are paying the price of your ignorance as well ... unable
to construct anything else but those derelict, shaky, rickety wooden
shacks WHICH YOU DEGENERATE ANTIPODEAN MORONS DARE TO CALL
HOUSES !

JUST LEARN TO BUILD PROPER HOUSES, STOOOPID DUDES, WHICH WILL REMAIN
FOR CENTURIES.AND STAND ANY MEGAFIRES AND CYCLONIC CONDITIONS IN
PROTECTING PEOPLE INSIDE §

The Church of my home village in Vendée was built in the 11th century,
of course NOT by stoopid australian Criminal Scum of your kind
indeed ! It was built by proper tradesmen on order from Guillaume le
Conquérand, just a few month before he set sail to conquer England in
May 1066 !

Lo and behold exactly 900 years later Sir Turcaud set sail to conquier
Australia in May 1966, and not only succeeded but unearthing immense
richness for that Land of Bastards, but as well punished the
Antipodean Pukes in the most drastic fashion as a result of their
betrayal : The DDD ( Divine Drudging Drought) first which is
incidentally on his 12 years, the Megafires next and soon for the 40th
anniversary of the Main Great Sandy Desert Discovery, the 9.2 Great
Sydney Quake planned indeed for October the 14th, 2010. You may
choose Bastards to wait until that proper Collective Chastiment is
implemented by Our Almighty Celtic God in application of Eternal
Cosmic Laws...this is up to you ....or you may kneel in sincere
penance before that !

Completely unilateral to me but I wish to say, that the score for the
9.2 Great Sydney Quake will probably match the 2 millions ...not
considering of course the collateral damages and those generated by
the 200 miles per hour 100 ft tsunami !

NO IMMUNITY NOR IMPUNITY ACCORDING TO OUR BLESSED AND LOVING CELTIC
GOD'S CANONS OF ETERNAL JUSTICE

HONOUR TO OUR CELTIC GOD !
& Down with the JIC sects' Spooks : YHWH, Allah Ackbar and JC

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
( A fact completely refused by the WA & Federal Whorehouses aka
Parliaments, and this close on 40 years now. In fact the Whorehouses
and their Headcunts have nothing to present as official Discoverer but
proven Geological Criminal Fraud of the Tyrwhitt, Thomson, Koehn,
Searls, Borner, Barr, Atkinson class...none having carried out a
single acre of prospecting in the Great Sandy Desert. A recognition
now of Sir Turcaud 's merit would imply the recognition of both
Whorehouses Criminal MPs' Cover Up of a 1000s Trillions Swindle by
their Mining Criminals Friends of Newmont / Newcrest, BHP & Boral, the
corruption of such Whorehouses aka Parliaments, their forfeirture &
support of Collective Crimes over a whole generation. Of course they
will cower in dark corner but it does not matter now, the Collective
Chastiment is over those Bastards ' head and being implemented in the
most stern & sustained fashion. A recognition now of Sir Turcaud 's
merit by any of the Whorehouses would be rejected by me now as a most
pathetic joke and indeed at this point in time a distinct insult added
to injury... only the Collective Chastiment from Our Loving Pagan God
is a soothing balm to my soul.

************
As a personal answer to that Bob Hawke identity thief manure, that
"clown" hat was one of the few things I could afford since having sunk
all my savings & more on those independent prospecting ventures in WA
during some 2 years ...on my own money indeed .... while the
Geological Frauds and other Criminals were fatly paid all the time,
and still manage to steal, rob, exploit, take credit, maim, pushed to
the gutter and nearly murdered a dinkum Australia Mining
Pioneer ...but this beyond your understanding distinct gutless yellow
shit indeed ... you have that same mentality as the Mining Criminals &
Political Criminals who supported and covered their crimes ... bad
luck for you, Antipodean Filth, I have more stamina & courage that a
1000s of your filthy kind can even muster in a good day ! No fuck off
puke and go to rejoin your Tyrwhitt poofter mate, the Mining &
Political Criminals ' hero !
Sunny
2009-02-16 00:18:14 UTC
<jeanpaul-***@neuf.fr> wrote in message
indeed ! It was built by proper tradesmen on order from Guillaume le
Conquérand, just a few month before he set sail to conquer England in
May 1066 !

***FAILED

Lo and behold exactly 900 years later Sir Turcaud set sail to conquier
Australia in May 1966,

***FAILED

5 Dec 05 (Turd Speak)
In my opinion and according to the True Geology which
I practice, the mostlikely candidate is going to be Sydney
with a 9.2 Quake overdue indeed.The death toll in that
case could reach 500 000 people, since the 200 km
due East of Sydney epicentre of the 9.2 Quake could
generate a immenseTsunami, clearing as well the
coast of NSW, Qld & Victoria.
with added victims as far as New Zealand.

***FAILED

9 Dec 05 :(Turd Speak)
Probably it will be on New Year's Eve that about 2 millions
Toads will taste of the Pacific salty water in a way they won't like,
and see their Sydney Opera House use its sails for the first time
to surf on a 400 km/h, 37m high Tsunami.

***FAILED

5 Feb 06 :
I look forward indeed to the closure of Telfer Mine, Kalgoorlie
and other Toadland Gold operations by May the 13th next !

***FAILED

A pattern emerging here (again)
t***@gmail.com
2009-02-16 00:27:58 UTC
On Feb 16, 11:18 am, "Sunny" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> <jeanpaul-***@neuf.fr> wrote in message

> indeed ! It was built by proper tradesmen on order from Guillaume le
> Conquérand,  just a few month before he set sail to conquer England in
> May 1066 !
>
> ***FAILED
>
> Lo and behold exactly 900 years later Sir Turcaud set sail to conquier
> Australia in May 1966,
>
> ***FAILED
>
> 5 Dec 05 (Turd Speak)
> In my opinion and according to the True Geology which
> I practice, the mostlikely candidate is going to be Sydney
>  with a 9.2 Quake overdue indeed.The death toll in that
> case could reach 500 000 people,  since the 200 km
> due East of Sydney epicentre of the 9.2 Quake could
>  generate a immenseTsunami,  clearing as well the
> coast of NSW, Qld & Victoria.
>  with added victims as far as New Zealand.
>
> ***FAILED
>
> 9 Dec 05 :(Turd Speak)
> Probably it will be on New Year's Eve that about  2 millions
> Toads will taste of the Pacific salty water in a way they won't like,
>  and see their Sydney Opera House use its sails for the first time
>  to surf on a 400 km/h, 37m high Tsunami.
>
> ***FAILED
>
> 5 Feb 06 :
> I look forward indeed to the closure of Telfer Mine, Kalgoorlie
>  and other Toadland Gold operations by May the 13th next !
>
> ***FAILED
>
> A pattern emerging here (again)

Maybe we should add these brilliant predictions to Le Turd's wikipedia
page

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Paul_Turcaud
s***@neuf.fr
2009-02-16 00:33:40 UTC
and spot on indeed in all cases !

Some of the hare brained Antipodean Toads have already forgotten the
1500 about Farmers victims of the DDD, collateral damage of such and
really pushed to despair & death by Financial Vultures !

That a fair Holocaust too, equivalent to the recent Gaza strip
Holocaust indeed !!!

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
kangarooistan
2009-02-16 01:16:53 UTC
On Feb 16, 10:33 am, ***@neuf.fr wrote:
> and spot on indeed in all cases !
>
> Some of the hare brained  Antipodean Toads have already forgotten the
> 1500 about Farmers victims of the DDD, collateral damage of such and
> really pushed to despair & death by Financial Vultures !
>
> That a fair Holocaust too, equivalent to the recent Gaza strip
> Holocaust indeed !!!

Hi Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer

I note with much interest the bushfires seem to be sucking moist
tropical air down from the tropics to flood northern australia

Cattle washed down stream 100 km

a factor I had not fully built into the model

i noted long ago the melting of Antarctica was lowering of sea
temperature and decreasing evaporation / winter rain in southern
Australia

i noted long ago a dryer southern Australia would raise average summer
temperatures and suck moist tropical air down across northern
Australia

I noted sea level rise of up to 67 meters is unavoidable very very
much faster than predicted

we need to plan ahead to reduce impact and save our babies

let the fools drown Sir JPT , they can read , they either are paid
denialists or criminally insane

even mainstream scientists are talking 6 meters

few have asked what this level will do to the vast ice sheets still
left

clearly if we get several meters the entire ice sheet will be loosened
and slide off the wet rocks in minutes

we need to cater for several billion refugees in a few decades time

even if we build up the hill the refugees will kill to get food if we
dont share its world war till there is nothing left

we need 400 new cities of a million people each in australia ASAP

even though half of australia will be under water this century , we
can still fit in 400 million refugees that will arrive from S E Asia

kanga
======

http://news.google.com.au/news?hl=en&q=sea%20level%20rise&sourceid=navclient-ff&rlz=1B3GGGL_enAU291AU291&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wn
Sea-Level Rise 72 meters:
Antarctic bulge could flood Washington DC New Scientist
West Antarctic ice-sheet collapse means more catastrophe for US coasts
Grist Magazine
.
Times Online, UK - 13 Feb 2009
Even a 5m rise in sea level would dramatically change life for
millions of people. While only 2 per cent of the world's land is less
than 10m above the ...
.
Ancient 70-foot rise in sea level found
MarketWatch (press release) - 11 Feb 2009
Although Hearty and colleagues published preliminary evidence of the
sea-level rise nearly a decade ago, they said the new fossil find
provides unequivocal ...
Top scientists warn of catastrophic rise in sea levels
.
Top scientists warn of catastrophic rise in sea levels
ABC Online, Australia - 28 Jan 2009
They have reiterated the need for drastic action to stop a
catastrophic rise in sea levels. Dr John Church told the committee a
sea level rise of 80 to 90 ...

Holland Avenue
Mount Desert Islander, ME - 13 Feb 2009
My mind has been on things other than sea-level rise. Like walking on
Holland Avenue in Bar Harbor. Permit me to digress. I’ma walker. ...
First wave: The presidents of two island nations draft escape ...
Science News - 13 Feb 2009
But a realistic, scientific handle on the timing and magnitude of sea
level rise over this century remains a moving target. Human-induced
climate change can ...

CTV.ca
Sea level rise could be worse than anticipated
Hindu, India - 6 Feb 2009
CORVALLIS: If global warming some day causes the West Antarctic Ice
Sheet to collapse, as many experts believe it could, the resulting sea
level rise in ...
Sea level rise may be worse than expected The Associated Press
New model changes predictions for sea level rise Science News
Sea levels would rise unevenly as ice sheet melts, study says Globe
and Mail
Mongabay.com - SmartBrief
all 274 news articles »
It's too late for Planet Earth, says James Lovelock
Times Online, UK - 13 Feb 2009
Even a 5m rise in sea level would dramatically change life for
millions of people. While only 2 per cent of the world's land is less
than 10m above the ...

Solomon Times Online
Kiribati Seeks Relocation as Climate Change Sets In
Solomon Times Online, Solomon Islands - 33 minutes ago
The island nation of Kiribati is following in the steps of the
Maldives by preparing for relocation for its people as the rising sea
level threatens to ...
Level of climate change 'without precident' - Gore
Irish Times, Ireland - 13 Feb 2009
There was a need for urgent action given the dangers faced by low-
lying regions as sea level rises, he said. "For every one metre of sea
level rise 100 ...

New Republic
Antarctic data set to spur sea level concerns
Stuff.co.nz, New Zealand - 11 Feb 2009
Recently-published satellite images indicate Greenland and West
Antarctica are already jointly contributing an average of 1m to 2m sea
level rise each ...
Potential Rise in Sea Level May Be Worse Than Predicted, But ...
findingDulcinea
Antarctic bulge could flood Washington DC New Scientist
West Antarctic ice-sheet collapse means more catastrophe for US coasts
Grist Magazine
New Republic
all 11 news articles »
Ancient 70-foot rise in sea level found
MarketWatch (press release) - 11 Feb 2009
Although Hearty and colleagues published preliminary evidence of the
sea-level rise nearly a decade ago, they said the new fossil find
provides unequivocal ...
Top scientists warn of catastrophic rise in sea levels
ABC Online, Australia - 28 Jan 2009
They have reiterated the need for drastic action to stop a
catastrophic rise in sea levels. Dr John Church told the committee a
sea level rise of 80 to 90 ...
Climate change workshop to feature leading scientists Environmental
Expert (press release)
all 5 news articles »
s***@neuf.fr
2009-02-16 09:58:33 UTC
On Feb 16, 2:16 am, kangarooistan <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> findingDulcinea
> Antarctic bulge could flood Washington DC New Scientist
> West Antarctic ice-sheet collapse means more catastrophe for US coasts
> Grist Magazine
> New Republic
> all 11 news articles »
> Ancient 70-foot rise in sea level found
> MarketWatch (press release) - 11 Feb 2009
> Although Hearty and colleagues published preliminary evidence of the
> sea-level rise nearly a decade ago, they said the new fossil find
> provides unequivocal ...
> Top scientists warn of catastrophic rise in sea levels
> ABC Online, Australia - 28 Jan 2009
> They have reiterated the need for drastic action to stop a
> catastrophic rise in sea levels. Dr John Church told the committee a
> sea level rise of 80 to 90 ...
> Climate change workshop to feature leading scientists Environmental

Well seen Mr Kanga !
Thank you for being what you are !
kangarooistan
2009-02-16 11:51:12 UTC
On Feb 16, 7:58 pm, ***@neuf.fr wrote:

> Well seen Mr Kanga !
> Thank you for being what you are !

How is your Chinese lessons going Sir JPT ??

China Minmetals makes $1.7 bln bid for Oz Minerals
The Associated Press
Published: February 16, 2009
E-Mail Article
Listen to Article
Printer-Friendly
3-Column Format
Translate
Share Article

Text Size

SHANGHAI, China: Chinese metals and minerals trader and producer China
Minmetals Nonferrous Metals Co. has offered to buy debt-laden
Australian miner Oz Minerals for 2.6 billion Australian dollars ($1.7
billion), the companies said Monday.

Coming just days after Aluminum Corp. of China said it will invest
$19.5 billion in Rio Tinto Group, easing the Anglo-Australian miner's
heavy debt burden, the offer underscores China's determination to
clinch access to offshore mining resources.

Despite its own economic troubles, Beijing is finding the global
downturn an apt opportunity for its cash-rich state companies to snap
up foreign energy and resource companies at bargain prices.

Oz Minerals' board recommended that shareholders accept the cash
offer, which values its shares at Australian 82.5 cents (53.5 U.S.
cents) apiece, a 50 percent premium to their last traded price,
according to a statement to the Australian Stock Exchange.

"The board has determined that Minmetals' cash proposal is in the best
interests of Oz Minerals' shareholders and believes this is the best
outcome for shareholders compared with any of the other options
available to us," its chairman, Barry Cusack, said in a statement.
Today in Business with Reuters
Japanese economy shrinks by most since 1974
China's image improves as world economy slumps
Obama is said to drop plan for 'car czar'

Oz Minerals, Australia's third-largest mining company and the world's
second-largest producer of zinc, was formed through the merger last
year of Oxiana and Zinifex. Its shares traded at 55 Australian cents
(36 U.S. cents) when they were suspended in November.

The miner, which also produces copper, gold, lead and silver, has
sought to sell assets and slash costs, closing mines as it tries to
conserve cash.

About A$1.2 billion ($778.6 million) in debt is due to be refinanced
on Feb. 27. On completion of the takeover, Minmetals will repay its
debts, resolving Oz Minerals' "present financial issues," the
companies said.

The deal is subject to regulatory approvals by both the Chinese and
Australian governments and completion of due diligence by Minmetals.

Minmetals, a state-owned mining, metallurgical, construction and
investment corporation, has agreed to keep Oz Minerals' headquarters
in Melbourne and to continue to operate its current operations, the
Australian company's managing director, Andrew Michelmore, said in a
statement.

This "in turn, will benefit employees and relevant local communities
and also provide certainty to businesses beyond those operated by OZ
Minerals," Michelmore said.

"Minmetals will provide a robust platform for Oz Minerals to realize
its growth potential when market conditions permit," Minmetals
chairman Zhou Zhongshu said in a statement.

In an interview last week, Zhou told the state-run newspaper China
Daily that Minmetals planned to expand this year through overseas
mergers and acquisitions.

"New opportunities for overseas investment and acquisitions are
emerging as many international mining companies hit by the financial
crisis see their market values shrinking," he was quoted as saying.

Staff in the media department at Minmetals' headquarters in Beijing
refused further comment Monday.
j***@neuf.fr
2009-02-16 15:12:37 UTC
On Feb 16, 12:51 pm, kangarooistan <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> crisis see their market values shrinking," he was quoted as saying.
>
> Staff in the media department at Minmetals' headquarters in Beijing
> refused further comment Monday.

Thank you Mr Kanga for that telltale story on the derelict state of
Australia's held Mining assets
Probably BHP, being in the red as well, could be bought off by a
Tianjin based company soon ... and may be the other MIning Criminals
of Newmont & Newcrest as well ...

In an case I see Gold as a pure speculative stuff since according to
the True Geology we are sitting on trillions of tons of it ...indeed
the Earth Core and further still my estimate for the subsea
sedimentary deposits of Gold in the South Atlantic alone is close to
40 millions tons ! Also Diamonds as the marker of the genesis of
Carbon exists in the peridotite part of the crust in millions of
tons ...hence just a commodity which should be traded by the ton and
not by the carat indeed !

My Chinese is okay by the way, and it should be with the respected
name that some Chinese people, who really know who I am, give me !

Tian Zi !
Founder of the True Geology