Ping Ordog
2020-05-13 01:54:59 UTC
Remind me of the name of the fuckwit troll who shows up here every now
and then who calls you 'yap-yap'?
Ördög
2020-05-13 03:29:17 UTC
Remind me of the name of the fuckwit troll who shows up here every now
and then who calls you 'yap-yap'?
Actually Mad Ned has started this particular name calling nonsense, but
others have tried along similar lines long before that.
Of course, Petz, and the LJH (Little Jonzie Howard) family of sock-
puppets picked that up immediately, as if this particular abuse was
something I'd be actually upset about or feel offended (which ain't the
case) instead of just laughing about their primitive stupidity.
But, I suppose my chosen nym is partly responsible for it.
These brain-dead abusive hard-right trolling wonders who imitate each
other mindlessly in spewing regurgitated nonsense don't understand nor
know the spelling of extended Latin characters in "Ördög".
So they just fixate on the end of the word w/o the correct spelling and
so they and up with "dog"... and then their limited imagination comes to
"yap-yap".
Having said that, my dog (a proper one) never ever yaps...those so called
dogs that do, I call humanity's greatest insults to normal evolution of
poor Canis lupus familiaris.

;)
Welcome to real Hell on Earth! :)
That is when Lieberals and Countrymorons running the show.
They rain down on you *at your expense* hate, greed, bullying, nepotism
and plutocracy!
Fran
2020-05-13 06:56:18 UTC
Remind me of the name of the fuckwit troll who shows up here every now
and then who calls you 'yap-yap'?
Actually Mad Ned has started this particular name calling nonsense,
Bingo! I'd forgotten it was Loathsome. A dim pom has now taken up
singing from the same songbook.

but
Post by Ördög
others have tried along similar lines long before that.
Of course, Petz, and the LJH (Little Jonzie Howard) family of sock-
puppets picked that up immediately, as if this particular abuse was
something I'd be actually upset about or feel offended (which ain't the
case) instead of just laughing about their primitive stupidity.
:-)) Know what ya mean! I admire a good insult but haven't seen one for
a long time.
Post by Ördög
But, I suppose my chosen nym is partly responsible for it.
These brain-dead abusive hard-right trolling wonders who imitate each
other mindlessly in spewing regurgitated nonsense don't understand nor
know the spelling of extended Latin characters in "Ördög".
Snap! I've not stopped to think too much about your name except that,
given your allusions, it might be devilish.
Post by Ördög
So they just fixate on the end of the word w/o the correct spelling and
so they and up with "dog"... and then their limited imagination comes to
"yap-yap".
:-)) Well I actually like Loatsome's nic for me as I love piggies.
Post by Ördög
Having said that, my dog (a proper one) never ever yaps...those so called
dogs that do, I call humanity's greatest insults to normal evolution of
poor Canis lupus familiaris.
I can hear one barking ATM. Poor thing never gets let inside or taken
for a walk. :-((((
Post by Ördög
;)
Stay safe.