6 weeks
D'arth desatascador
2020-09-24 03:19:51 UTC
x-no-archive: yes

until we select the new president of Australia. Do you think Trump can
hold on to the title?
Pestcontrol
2020-09-24 05:07:44 UTC
Post by D'arth desatascador
president of Australia
P L O N K!

(Just keep those trolling nyms coming, Janithor, we are ready!)
Eliminate all feral newsgroup pests free of charge.
Janithor
2020-09-24 07:34:47 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Why do you say I'm trolling?
Petzl
2020-09-24 08:00:26 UTC
Post by D'arth desatascador
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Pestcontrol
Post by D'arth desatascador
president of Australia
P L O N K!
(Just keep those trolling nyms coming, Janithor, we are ready!)
Why do you say I'm trolling?
Because Ordog is a commie maggot
As usual you are a lying maggot
Ordog the Armchair communist
As Red as a tomato and nutritious as strychnine
he is anti-system and anti-global capitalism.
That is why his No1 purpose in life is to fight
for mass immigration promoted by politicians and big business.
He attacks working class resistance with bricks and eggs
then go listen to a speech by the local MP about
how great diversity is.
He believes he is such a radical
Pestcontrol
2020-09-24 08:30:17 UTC
Post by Pestcontrol
Janithor
Post by Janithor
Janithor trolling as D'arth desatascador
Post by D'arth desatascador
president of Australia
P L O N K!
(Just keep those trolling nyms coming, Janithor, we are ready!)
Why do you say I'm trolling?
Just an educated guess...the seppo is posting absolutely clueless
nonsense.
Just a to prove me wrong maybe the seppo troll should attempt to list
some of Australia's present and past 'presidents' according to its best
knowledge???

Waiting!
Post by Pestcontrol
Ordog
Ordog, whoever that might be is totally irrelevant, as it is not in this
thread at all, nor does it have anything to do with this retarded seppo
trolling just for the heck of it!
Eliminate all feral newsgroup pests free of charge.
Carlisle
2020-09-24 10:26:55 UTC
If you say so, Ordog.
Pestcontrol
2020-09-24 05:07:44 UTC
Post by Pestcontrol
Ordog, whoever that might be is totally irrelevant
Ordog
Nope. We are talking NOW about uninformed, ignorant and pathetic trolls,
specially Janithor.

Ain't it amazing how infectious seppo paranoid-psychosis is, specially in
Usenet.

However this pathetic effort too, also results in a delicious P L O N K!
(People should slowly start to feel sorry for this poor sod, Janithor
creep!)
Eliminate all feral newsgroup pests free of charge.
Pestcontrol
2020-09-24 11:10:41 UTC
Post by Pestcontrol
Post by Pestcontrol
Ordog, whoever that might be is totally irrelevant
Ordog
Nope. We are talking NOW about uninformed, ignorant and pathetic trolls,
for example Janithor.
Ain't it amazing how infectious seppo paranoid-psychosis is, specially
in Usenet.
However this pathetic effort too, also results in a delicious P L O N K!
(People should slowly start to feel sorry for this poor sod, Janithor
the creep!)
BTW I am still waiting for some nutjob attempting to provide to
aus.politics a list of Australian 'presidents'!
Looking forward to that comedy!
Eliminate all feral newsgroup pests free of charge.
Carlisle
2020-09-24 12:04:49 UTC
On Thu, 24 Sep 2020 05:07:44 -0000 (UTC), Pestcontrol
Post by Pestcontrol
Post by Carlisle
Post by Pestcontrol
Ordog, whoever that might be is totally irrelevant
If you say so, Ordog.
Nope. We are talking NOW about uninformed, ignorant and pathetic trolls,
specially Janithor.
Ain't it amazing how infectious seppo paranoid-psychosis is, specially in
Usenet.
However this pathetic effort too, also results in a delicious P L O N K!
(People should slowly start to feel sorry for this poor sod, Janithor
creep!)
Go on then, plonk him.
Maybe try ignoring him too, if you can manage that.
Janithor
lol, the theatrics aren't as good if he does that.
Skeeter
By pest control you mean plonking? The cowards way out?
Janithor
2020-09-25 01:53:56 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Pestcontrol
Post by Pestcontrol
Janithor
Post by D'arth desatascador
president of Australia
P L O N K!
(Just keep those trolling nyms coming, Janithor, we are ready!)
Why do you say I'm trolling?
Just an educated guess...the seppo is posting absolutely clueless
nonsense.
Just a to prove me wrong maybe the seppo troll should attempt to list
some of Australia's present and past 'presidents' according to its best
knowledge???
Waiting!
Barack Obama
George W. Bush
Bill Clinton
George H. W. Bush
Ronaldus Magnus
et. al.
Post by Pestcontrol
Post by Pestcontrol
Ordog
Ordog, whoever that might be is totally irrelevant, as it is not in this
thread at all, nor does it have anything to do with this retarded seppo
trolling just for the heck of it!
Not trolling, I'm just following the lead our hate-filled, obsessed,
bigoted Aussie friends. Half the talk in here is about the USA, so I'm
assuming we're part of the same country given the way you obsess about
the US. They write as if internal, domestic American policy has a
direct and deep impact on them personally. So...I guess you're Americans
too.
Fran
At least he has a brain which is something you can't claim to possess.
Janithor
2020-09-25 01:56:40 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by D'arth desatascador
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Pestcontrol
Post by D'arth desatascador
president of Australia
P L O N K!
(Just keep those trolling nyms coming, Janithor, we are ready!)
Why do you say I'm trolling?
Because Ordog is a commie maggot
At least he has a brain which is something you can't claim to possess.
So if he doesn't have a brain, how does he have any metabolism? Seems
like you're the one without a brain.

dolf
2020-09-24 08:27:05 UTC
We don’t interfere in American politics...
x-no-archive: no
until we select the new president of Australia. Do you think Trump can
hold on to the title?
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,
2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an
Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

[James 3:6] as HYPOSTASIS comprising #81 trinomial tetragrammaton x 4.5 day

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
%
have you ever considered you could up your bum
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-09-24 17:55:46 UTC
Post by dolf
We don’t interfere in American politics...
x-no-archive: no
until we select the new president of Australia. Do you think Trump can
hold on to the title?
Yer off yer rails, Dolf!