Crowds on Bondi Beach BAD, Crowds in class-rooms and lecture theaters GOOD
2020-03-21 23:10:31 UTC
I feel there is a mixed message here.
--
Remember, STAY SAFE, wash your hands as if you've iust shaken hands with
SloMO
Ördög
2020-03-21 23:36:50 UTC
I feel there is a mixed message here.
You are not alone!
I can't quite follow ScoMo's logical acrobatics.
Somehow I still feel that for him the economic aspects of this crisis
still Trump (pun intended) human lives.

SAD!
Welcome to real Hell on Earth! :)
That is when Lieberals and Countrymorons running the show.
They rain down on you *at your expense* hate, greed, bullying, nepotism
and plutocracy!
Dechucka
2020-03-22 00:12:15 UTC
I feel there is a mixed message here.
You are not alone!
I can't quite follow ScoMo's logical acrobatics.
Norway has solved the problem of school closures and essential
occupations by having a skeleton staff at schools looking after their
kids. Much easier to enforce social distancing and good hygiene with a
small group.
My teacher daughter has a class of 30 so if SloMo's pubs/clubs rule
applied would need a 124m2 class-room ( I hope that's correct)
SloMO
Fran
2020-03-22 05:31:56 UTC
I feel there is a mixed message here.
Yup! It won't be long now.
Dechucka
2020-03-22 05:36:04 UTC
I feel there is a mixed message here.
Yup!  It won't be long now.
Monday will be the last school day in NSW and Victoria for awhile. The
State Education ministers have told SloMo they are going alone. Victoria
is bringing school holidays forward which will give them two weeks to
set up for distance education.