The battle of the megalomaniacs in Singapore
de chucka
2018-06-11 21:59:35 UTC
Both are there for themselves but unfortunately one is there for the
long haul and one is there for instant gratification not thinking beyond
the next twitter. I hope that this will bring stability to the Korean
Peninsula but those in Japan, China and S Korea must be very worried
about what Trump will give away so he can get off Air Force 1 waving a
piece of paper https://tinyurl.com/yafzkwf5
Fran
2018-06-12 03:30:40 UTC
Post by de chucka
Both are there for themselves but unfortunately one is there for the
long haul and one is there for instant gratification not thinking beyond
the next twitter.
Yep.

Post by de chucka
Peninsula but those in Japan, China and S Korea must be very worried > about what Trump will give away so he can get off Air Force 1 waving a
piece of paper https://tinyurl.com/yafzkwf5
Yep. And worried quite justifiably IMO. Trump is willing to burn off
all his allies at a time when he really should want them in lock step
with him. He's clearly an idiot but it makes me wonder what sort of
idiots his advisors are.
Petzl
2018-06-12 05:21:57 UTC
Post by de chucka
Peninsula but those in Japan, China and S Korea must be very worried > about what Trump will give away so he can get off Air Force 1 waving a
piece of paper https://tinyurl.com/yafzkwf5
Yep. And worried quite justifiably IMO. Trump is willing to burn off
all his allies at a time when he really should want them in lock step
with him. He's clearly an idiot but it makes me wonder what sort of
idiots his advisors are.
Trump will do what's right always has.
The Donald succeeding as president in face of Left media Trump Derangement Syndrome.
These people need help!
The lefties are all there trying to pile their crap on Trump saying he's no good.
Here's a bloke who has made a fortune in the toughest property market in the world, Manhattan.
He was top rating with his apprentice show, in the toughest TV market in the world the United States.
He beat all those Governors, Senators and sons of Presidents in the presidents primaries
for the Republican party, then he beat the revered Clinton machine.
He has raised a beautiful family, his children are a wonderful tribute to him,
"they all" say he is a hopeless failure?
On top of that he's married to Miss World.
So what have you got to do in life,
what have you got to do by these rotten miserable mongrels
in "our" media on the left, what have you got to do?

The Clinton and Bush era of the last 30 years is about to come
to an end in light of the sudden Saudi Arabian purge of Clinton
and Bush allies.
de chucka
Sadly I agree with you but you left out 'by him' after your right
Fran
He does things right if you are a con artist or a shyster or a scammer.
Daniel60
Daniel
de chucka
2018-06-12 08:31:17 UTC
Post by de chucka
Peninsula but those in Japan, China and S Korea must be very worried >
about what Trump will give away so he can get off Air Force 1 waving a
piece of paper https://tinyurl.com/yafzkwf5
Yep.  And worried quite justifiably IMO.  Trump is willing to burn off
all his allies at a time when he really should want them in lock step
with him.  He's clearly an idiot but it makes me wonder what sort of
idiots his advisors are.
Everybody seemed happy at the end so that is really positive but the
devil is in the detail and compliance
Fran
2018-06-12 10:18:14 UTC
Post by de chucka
Post by de chucka
about what Trump will give away so he can get off Air Force 1 waving a
piece of paper https://tinyurl.com/yafzkwf5
Yep.  And worried quite justifiably IMO.  Trump is willing to burn off
all his allies at a time when he really should want them in lock step
with him.  He's clearly an idiot but it makes me wonder what sort of
idiots his advisors are.
Everybody seemed happy at the end so that is really positive but the
devil is in the detail and compliance
LOL. Yep. I had to laugh at Trumps comments about how the 4 points
were "very comprehensive". If the poor boob can't figure out how lame
the wording of those points is (eg 'working towards') then he's even
more silly that I've always thought him to be.

It's like me working towards running a marathon by walking to my letter
box each day.
SG1
2018-06-12 10:54:15 UTC
Post by de chucka
Post by de chucka
about what Trump will give away so he can get off Air Force 1 waving a
piece of paper https://tinyurl.com/yafzkwf5
Yep. And worried quite justifiably IMO. Trump is willing to burn off all
his allies at a time when he really should want them in lock step with
him. He's clearly an idiot but it makes me wonder what sort of idiots
his advisors are.
Everybody seemed happy at the end so that is really positive but the
devil is in the detail and compliance
LOL. Yep. I had to laugh at Trumps comments about how the 4 points were
"very comprehensive". If the poor boob can't figure out how lame the
wording of those points is (eg 'working towards') then he's even more
silly that I've always thought him to be.
It's like me working towards running a marathon by walking to my letter
box each day.
I would love to walk to my letterbox each day. Youngest son just got me
a portable wheelchair (I paid) so he can make sure we continue to go
shopping each saturday. He arranged for my oldest grandson to push it.
Fran
2018-06-13 05:09:48 UTC
Post by SG1
Post by de chucka
Post by de chucka
[...]
Yep, I can understand that.

Youngest son just got me
felix
2018-06-12 15:02:29 UTC
Post by de chucka
Post by de chucka
Peninsula but those in Japan, China and S Korea must be very
worried > about what Trump will give away so he can get off Air
Force 1 waving a
piece of paper https://tinyurl.com/yafzkwf5
Yep.  And worried quite justifiably IMO.  Trump is willing to burn
off all his allies at a time when he really should want them in lock
step with him.  He's clearly an idiot but it makes me wonder what
sort of idiots his advisors are.
Everybody seemed happy at the end so that is really positive but the
devil is in the detail and compliance
LOL.  Yep.  I had to laugh at Trumps comments about how the 4 points
were "very comprehensive".  If the poor boob can't figure out how lame
the wording of those points is (eg 'working towards') then he's even
more silly that I've always thought him to be.
the only thing that's silly, is you you silly old cow
"Don't ask me. I'm not young enough to know everything"
de chucka
2018-06-12 20:11:39 UTC
Post by de chucka
Post by de chucka
about what Trump will give away so he can get off Air Force 1
waving a
piece of paper https://tinyurl.com/yafzkwf5
Yep.  And worried quite justifiably IMO.  Trump is willing to burn
off all his allies at a time when he really should want them in lock
step with him.  He's clearly an idiot but it makes me wonder what
sort of idiots his advisors are.
Everybody seemed happy at the end so that is really positive but the
devil is in the detail and compliance
LOL.  Yep.  I had to laugh at Trumps comments about how the 4 points
were "very comprehensive".  If the poor boob can't figure out how lame
the wording of those points is (eg 'working towards') then he's even
more silly that I've always thought him to be.
Unfortunately looking at the reports overnight the whole things seems
very aspirational in its' goals, love the US offering to look after N
Korea's security
It's like me working towards running a marathon by walking to my letter
box each day.
Fran
2018-06-13 05:13:25 UTC
Post by de chucka
Post by de chucka
Post by de chucka
[...]
It's a nothing outcome. The only 'positive' or real action is that NK
has committed to giving up the 70 yer old remains of US servicemen. Now
that will go over well in the US which has some psycho need to
repatriate old bones, but how easy was it for NK to score points for
doing nothing of real substance?