Muslims attack Christians with machetes and sticks
s***@yahoo.com
2008-06-05 07:25:16 UTC
source: http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/new.php?n=12827

Muslim extremists who are members of the Islamic Defenders Front
recently attacked 200 moderate Christians and Muslims who protested
for religious freedom in the Indonesian capital, threatening the
protestors with death and attacking them with machetes and sticks.
Twelve people were left wounded as the extremists shouted, “Repent or
die.”

According to the Spanish daily, “La Razon,” the extremists also
attacked children and the elderly who were present at the protest.
Between the years 2004 and 2007, Muslim extremist groups and local
governments closed 110 churches in Indonesia.

La Razon also pointed to the case of Habiba Kouider, a Muslim convert
to Christianity in Algeria who was arrested and sentenced for having
copies of the Bible in her possession. In addition to her case, seven
other Christians are on trial.

The Spanish daily also denounced that in Egypt, two Catholic Coptic
priests were wounded by drive-by gunfire against the Monastery of Abu
Fana in the southern region of the country.
______________________________

NEW VIDEO: Wafa Sultan explains Islam:
http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/1783.htm

Nation of Islam activists are on Obama camp payroll:
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=66167

Multiculturalists are destroying our freedom and security:
http://www.heritage.org/Press/Events/ev060308a.cfm
Polly the Parrot
2008-06-05 07:31:40 UTC
Post by s***@yahoo.com
Muslim extremists who are members of the Islamic Defenders Front
recently attacked 200 moderate Christians and Muslims who protested
for religious freedom in the Indonesian capital, threatening the
protestors with death and attacking them with machetes and sticks.
Twelve people were left wounded as the extremists shouted, “Repent or
die.”
In today's Australian Financial Review it was mentioned that cops
raided the Islamic Defenders Front and arrested quite a few.

But being Indonesia, could just be for show?
Seon F
2008-06-05 08:19:27 UTC
Post by s***@yahoo.com
Muslim extremists who are members of the Islamic Defenders Front
recently attacked 200 moderate Christians and Muslims who protested
for religious freedom in the Indonesian capital, threatening the
protestors with death and attacking them with machetes and sticks.
Twelve people were left wounded as the extremists shouted, “Repent or
die.”
In today's Australian Financial Review it was mentioned that cops
raided the Islamic Defenders Front and arrested quite a few.
But being Indonesia, could just be for show?
I wouldn't be surprised if that was true.
What I don't get is Muhammad freaking taught that Christians belonged to the
"Religion of the book" why cant these hateful bigots follow the words of
there own prophet?
I'm not defending them I just cant figure out why Muhammad said one thing
and they do the other.
fasgnadh
2008-06-05 08:50:13 UTC
Post by Seon F
Post by s***@yahoo.com
Muslim extremists who are members of the Islamic Defenders Front
recently attacked 200 moderate Christians and Muslims who protested
for religious freedom in the Indonesian capital, threatening the
protestors with death and attacking them with machetes and sticks.
Twelve people were left wounded as the extremists shouted, “Repent or
die.”
In today's Australian Financial Review it was mentioned that cops
raided the Islamic Defenders Front and arrested quite a few.
Why are you loonie bigots surprised? Indonesian Muslims
have been more effective rounding up, prosecuting and jailing
extremists than the USSA have been in catching Osama! B^D
Post by Seon F
What I don't get is Muhammad freaking taught that Christians belonged to
the "Religion of the book"
Correct.. that is why the story is about Muslims AND Christians
being attacked by extremists, and then arrested by Muslim authorities..

can't you fuckwitted banjo pluckin redneck retards READ:

Post by Seon F
why cant these hateful bigots follow the
words of there own prophet?
Because the hateful bigots are NOT genuine Muslims, they are the
Indonesian equivalent of ranting bigots like Sirvile Howard, Dugout
Doug, Gary the Galah, and Chris Textor.

The Muslims are the ones who, working with their Christians allies,
protested for religious freedom, were attacked, and then protected by
Muslim Indonesian police and law!
Post by Seon F
I'm not defending them
Defending who? You think anyone who claims to be a Christian
and kills people is a Christian?

How fucking INFANTILE! B^D

David Koresh read from the Bible, but he didn't get the message
of Jesus taught by the mainstream church.. to call such cults
Christian just because they claim to be is really stupid.

We are weighed by our DEEDS, not our words.

Those who are Christian FOLLOW Christ, (revered by Muslims also).

Those who are Muslims FOLLOW Mohammed, PBUH, and revere Jesus.

That is why the two groups were united in protest!

And that is why they were attacked by BIGOTS..

First in Indonesia, physically, were the bigots were dealt with by
the Muslim legal system...
then in Australian Usenet, where morons who can't tell whats going on
defamed the VICTIMS.. the Muslims and Christians, by confusing them
with the Islamofascist heretics!
Post by Seon F
I just cant figure out why Muhammad said one
thing and they do the other.
Because they are NOT Muslims.

"I can't figure out why people CALLING themselves Christian
went on the Crusades, or invaded Iraq... because they are
NOT FOLLOWING JESUS!!!!" 8^o

Here's a thought.. some folk are ignorant bigots, who claim
to be what they are not!

---------

"Iraq War and the price of petrol" - ABC 23/5/2008

"Prime Minister Kevin Rudd said that not invading
Iraq would have helped keep petrol prices down
-- 'It's a factor in the global supply of oil.'"

Of course it is, Iraq has the second largest reserves of oil
in the world. Even if demand were not rising, which it is,
ANY disruption to supply will cause prices to go up.

As we have all seen at the petrol pump.

"There is no question that disruption in any important
country in the oil universe is going to have some
effect on prices, there is absolutely no doubt about that."
- Vijay Vaitheeswaran, Energy correspondent for
the Economist Magazine and author of
"Zoom: The Global Race to Fuel the Car of the Future"

"Iraq oil output hits a new high
- BBC 26/6/2006,

"Production has risen to 2.5 million barrels per day (bpd)
from a steady 2 million bpd during the US-led invasion,
Iraq's new oil minister said.

"Before the war, output was around 3 million bpd,
peaking at a record of 3.5 million bpd"

So, for four years following Howard and Bush's invasion
based on falsehoods about WMDs, Iraqi oil production was
reduced to FIFTY SEVEN PERCENT of it's pre-invasion peak! 8^o

And now it has only inched upward to 71% of it's pre-invasion peak

"Iraq is a mid-level producer, it's not Saudi Arabia,
for example, which is a king pin of oil, or Russia, those
countries produce 9-10 million barrels of oil a day,
the Iraqi output is maybe 20-30% of that, it's more on par
with a country like Venezuela, but undoubtedly a disruption
of the kind which comes from an invasion would of course,
send prices higher"

You can thank Howard and the Lieberals for those higher petrol
prices every time you fill up, and then don't forget the GST
they put ON TOP of the excise, ON TOP of the Iraq War Petrol
Price Surcharge!!!!!

The Great GST Tax SWINDLE

http://www.geocities.com/wmds_r_us/tory_tax_swindle.htm

All courtesy of the most DISASTROUS economic mis-managers
in post war Australian government.. the Lieberal party.

ABC: "So can our Prime Minister get away with saying that
if we didn't go into Iraq, petrol prices would be cheaper?"

"I think that without this kind of Iraq invasion, this
outcome would not have happened."

"In this case, it's not just Iraq, if there were to be hostile
actions by the US against Iran, something President Cheney has
hinted at, you can bet the prices would go even higher.

It's a question of the global supply balance, that's the reason
why an action like this became so problematic"

---------

The Official [Est. June 2000] aus.culture.true-blue FAQ ;

http://geocities.com/fairdinkum_trueblue/faq.html

The true-blue Homestead;

http://geocities.com/fairdinkum_trueblue/

The true-blue Hall Of Fame;

http://www.geocities.com/trueblue_hall_of_fame/index.html

The Tuckerbox;

http://www.geocities.com/true_blue_tucker_box/index.html

-----------
Seon F
2008-06-05 09:32:53 UTC
Post by Seon F
I just cant figure out why Muhammad said one
thing and they do the other.
Because they are NOT Muslims.
"I can't figure out why people CALLING themselves Christian
went on the Crusades, or invaded Iraq... because they are
NOT FOLLOWING JESUS!!!!" 8^o
Here's a thought.. some folk are ignorant bigots, who claim
to be what they are not!
You got through to me. They are Christians who call themselves Christians
even though they hate Jews or Muslims (ignoring Christs teachings) just like
Muslims who call themselves Muslims but aren’t true Muslims. If I’m wrong
feel free to correct me.
People are still going to look at the actions of these extremist nut job’s
and think they represent all of Islam.
Harold Burton
2008-06-05 11:22:45 UTC
People are still going to look at the actions of these extremist nut job�s
and think they represent all of Islam.
It's all about sand niggers and filthy heebes. A minority on the planet,
all people talk about any more are sand niggers and filthy heebes.

Sand niggers and filthy heebes are a disease, parasites on the planet earth.
It's time for a crack down.

It's time to begin the exterminations.

No more sand niggers, no more filthy heebes.
¯DougŠÇ
2008-06-05 18:28:58 UTC
Post by Seon F
Post by Seon F
I just cant figure out why Muhammad said one
thing and they do the other.
Because they are NOT Muslims.
"I can't figure out why people CALLING themselves Christian
went on the Crusades, or invaded Iraq... because they are
NOT FOLLOWING JESUS!!!!" 8^o
Here's a thought.. some folk are ignorant bigots, who claim
to be what they are not!
You got through to me. They are Christians who call themselves Christians
even though they hate Jews or Muslims (ignoring Christs teachings) just
like Muslims who call themselves Muslims but aren't true Muslims. If I'm
wrong feel free to correct me.
People are still going to look at the actions of these extremist nut job's
and think they represent all of Islam.
Yeah, that explains why these people in Indonesia had to PROTEST FOR
religious freedom. But, fucknobs like you and Fags seem to have a blind
spot for factoids like those.
BikeFan
2008-06-05 21:29:09 UTC
Post by ¯DougŠÇ
Post by Seon F
Post by Seon F
[...]
If you love Christianity so much, because you keep telling
us all this stuff, why haven't you converted yet???
BikeFan
¯DougŠÇ
2008-06-06 01:39:26 UTC
Post by BikeFan
Post by ¯DougŠÇ
Post by Seon F
Post by Seon F
[...]
Your assumption asshole, is not my reality.
Post by BikeFan
BikeFan
BikeFan
2008-06-06 01:51:11 UTC
Post by ¯DougŠÇ
Post by BikeFan
Post by ¯DougŠÇ
Post by Seon F
Post by Seon F
[...]
So keep telling us how much you love Christians fat slug.
BikeFan
¯DougŠÇ
2008-06-06 18:29:03 UTC
Post by BikeFan
Post by ¯DougŠÇ
Post by BikeFan
Post by ¯DougŠÇ
Post by Seon F
Post by Seon F
[...]
I'd crush you like the squirming worm you are.
Post by BikeFan
BikeFan
Seon F
2008-06-06 03:03:48 UTC
Post by ¯DougŠÇ
Post by Seon F
Post by Seon F
[...]
I don't have a blind spot for anyone. I speak out against Muslims who don't
allow religious freedom just like I do when Christians deny religious
freedom.
¯DougŠÇ
Yes, we should all be stupid enough to tolerate the intolerance of islam.
Seon F
2008-06-07 05:45:06 UTC
Post by ¯DougŠÇ
Post by Seon F
Post by ¯DougŠÇ
Post by Seon F
Post by Seon F
[...]
Islam extremists. True Islam says that Christianity and Judaism are
Religions of the book. Of course they don't tolerate Buddhism, the Bahai
faith and faiths that came after Islam...
Turk
2008-06-07 06:40:57 UTC
Post by Seon F
Islam extremists. True Islam says that Christianity and Judaism are
Religions of the book. Of course they don't tolerate Buddhism, the Bahai
faith and faiths that came after Islam...
Islam, Christianity and Judaism are all related.

They're all monotheistic Abrahamic religions.
Seon F
2008-06-07 08:11:00 UTC
Post by Turk
Post by Seon F
Islam extremists. True Islam says that Christianity and Judaism are
Religions of the book. Of course they don't tolerate Buddhism, the Bahai
faith and faiths that came after Islam...
Islam, Christianity and Judaism are all related.
They're all monotheistic Abrahamic religions.
Exactly. But people have the right to express other faiths if thats what
they wish. I believe in Religious tolerance. But tolerance for all
Religions.
Turk
2008-06-07 08:40:21 UTC
Post by Seon F
Post by Turk
Post by Seon F
Islam extremists. True Islam says that Christianity and Judaism are
Religions of the book. Of course they don't tolerate Buddhism, the Bahai
faith and faiths that came after Islam...
Islam, Christianity and Judaism are all related.
They're all monotheistic Abrahamic religions.
Exactly. But people have the right to express other faiths if thats what
they wish. I believe in Religious tolerance. But tolerance for all
Religions.
I find religious fundamentalists annoying. But, I live beside three Churches
and know how religion set the stage for the area where I live.

I love Bach, I enjoy Beethoven. The best musical instruments in the world
are pipe organs! Have you ever heard one played in "anger"?
It's beautiful.

I agree with you.
Turk
2008-06-07 08:42:12 UTC
Post by Turk
I love Bach, I enjoy Beethoven. The best musical instruments in the world
are pipe organs! Have you ever heard one played in "anger"?
"In anger" is also called "Con Brio".

Look it up.
¯Doug|Ç
2008-06-07 21:02:55 UTC
Post by Seon F
Post by Turk
Post by Seon F
Islam extremists. True Islam says that Christianity and Judaism are
Religions of the book. Of course they don't tolerate Buddhism, the Bahai
faith and faiths that came after Islam...
Islam, Christianity and Judaism are all related.
They're all monotheistic Abrahamic religions.
Exactly. But people have the right to express other faiths if thats what
they wish. I believe in Religious tolerance. But tolerance for all
Religions.
Putz. Islam doesn't ask for tolerance, it doesn't preach tolerance, it
doesn't practice tolerance. They don't give a flying fuck what you believe.
Why don't you try preaching this shit in Indonesia or Malaysia? Put your
faith in the muslim pigs to the test!
FACE
2008-06-07 14:57:03 UTC
Post by Turk
Post by Seon F
Islam extremists. True Islam says that Christianity and Judaism are
Religions of the book. Of course they don't tolerate Buddhism, the Bahai
faith and faiths that came after Islam...
Islam, Christianity and Judaism are all related.
They're all monotheistic Abrahamic religions.
No shit? You didn't just make this up now did you?

FACE
¯Doug|Ç
2008-06-07 21:01:37 UTC
Post by Turk
Post by Seon F
Islam extremists. True Islam says that Christianity and Judaism are
Religions of the book. Of course they don't tolerate Buddhism, the Bahai
faith and faiths that came after Islam...
Islam, Christianity and Judaism are all related.
They're all monotheistic Abrahamic religions.
Except in today's world only ONE of them slaughters
the other two in places like:

Nigeria
Lebanon
Bethleham
Nigeria
N. Africa
Sudan/Darfur
FACE
2008-06-07 14:56:06 UTC
Post by Seon F
Post by ¯DougŠÇ
Yes, we should all be stupid enough to tolerate the intolerance of islam.
Islam extremists. True Islam says that Christianity and Judaism are
Religions of the book. Of course they don't tolerate Buddhism, the Bahai
faith and faiths that came after Islam...
I an unsure if it was a religion or what that said this, but one way to be
kept in everlasting ignorance is to refuse to investigate anything past the
point where you find whatever makes you comfortable,,,,,,,,,,,
David Moss
2008-06-05 10:14:34 UTC
Post by Seon F
Post by s***@yahoo.com
Muslim extremists who are members of the Islamic Defenders Front
recently attacked 200 moderate Christians and Muslims who protested
for religious freedom in the Indonesian capital, threatening the
protestors with death and attacking them with machetes and sticks.
Twelve people were left wounded as the extremists shouted, “Repent
or die.”
In today's Australian Financial Review it was mentioned that cops
raided the Islamic Defenders Front and arrested quite a few.
But being Indonesia, could just be for show?
I wouldn't be surprised if that was true.
What I don't get is Muhammad freaking taught that Christians belonged
to the "Religion of the book" why cant these hateful bigots follow the
words of there own prophet?
I'm not defending them I just cant figure out why Muhammad said one
thing and they do the other.
The clue here is seperating criminal acts dome by people who are either
nominally Muslim, or claim to be Muslims, from the religion itself.

Simple Language and other neo-Nazis dump the "daily hate" article into
Usenet in an attempt to villify their target minority group, but few step
back and think about the situation.

It would be quite easy to post a daily article about a crime committed by
someone in a nominally Christian country, or even by someone who claimed
to be a Christian. Sometimes its tempting to do it, just to achieve
balance. But I don't. Why not?

Because I have no wish to villify Christians OR Muslims. In fact I have
no wish to villify anyone. I would prefer it if the neo-Nazis didn't
villify minority groups either.

Simple and his neo-Nazi mates (or perhaps sockpuppets) do want to villify
Muslims however, so they post their daily hate.

The neo-Nazis don't care if Indonesia arrests a few Muslims. In fact they
are likely to cheer when bad things happen to Muslims. Or black people.
Or Jews. Or Gypsies. Or anyone but their own particular chapter of white
supremecy.

What they don't like though, is people pointing out what they are up to.
It spoils the effect and makes them look like racist nutters.

Thats the story, in simple language.
--
David Moss
Personal opinion only
http://politics.sunnybar.dynip.com
s***@yahoo.com
2008-06-05 13:05:29 UTC
Simple Language and other neo-Nazis...
David Moss fanatically defends Islamo-Nazi terrorists, but he has
nothing good to say about the Western values, or about smart liberals
like Ayan Hirsi Ali and Sam Harris who defend those values. In my
opinion, David Moss is a Nazi (Islamo-Nazi).

I am American liberal, agnostic, environmentalist, and (like most
Westeners) a Zionist.
________________________
People are still going to look at the actions of these
extremist nut job’s and think they represent all of Islam.
The word kuffar is as pejorative as the word nigger. It is the
favorite Muslim word to describe a non-Muslim. Muslims broke world
records of genocide, slavery, religiously sanctioned rape, abuse of
human rights, and prohibition of scientific inquiry. Islam forbids
Muslim emigration to the lands of the infidels because a Muslim
minority cannot enslave the infidel majority. Despite this prohibition
Muslims emigrate to the West, not as migrants, but as conquerors. They
live in sharia mini-states and expand these mini-states by terrorizing
infidel neighbors and driving them out. Arabic proverb says "first
comes Saturday, then Sunday." It means that Arabs are going to
exterminate Jews before they exterminate Christians. It also means
that Israel is the first line of defense against Islam. Islam, like
cancer, has the sole purpose of making more of itself. It will kill
our civilization unless it is cut, poisoned, and radiated into
remission.

“I have been made victorious with terror.” - Muhammad (according to
Bukhari: 4.52.220)

In a poll taken for the Davos World Economic Forum, stunning numbers
of Europeans fear a "threat" from Muslims with whom they "interact":
79 percent of Danes, 67 percent of Italians, 68 percent of Spaniards,
65 percent of Swedes and 59 percent of Belgians. source:
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0408/blankley042308.php3?printer_friendly

Europe’s Muslim population is set to increase from around 13% today to
between 22% and 37% of the population by 2025. source:
http://news.scotsman.com/europeanunion/CIA-gives-grim-warning-on.2595505.jp

The average European couple now has fewer than 1.4 babies, compared to
3.6 babies born to the average Muslim immigrant couple in Europe.
Across Western Europe 16 to 20 percent of babies are being born into
Muslim families… By 2025, one-third of all European children will be
born to Muslims… In Italy, 95% of all rapists are Muslims. Eighty-five
percent of all murderers are Muslims… France will have a Muslim
majority in less than 25 years! Another telling statistic is that
although the Muslims are 12% of France's population, 70 percent of a
total of 60,775 prisoners in France are Muslims! All of France's urban
suburbs are being roamed by Muslim black African or Arabic gangs… A
very high proportion of French Muslims are in the underclass, that
segment of the population that relies not so much on education and
work as on welfare and predatory activities. In fact, over one
thousand Muslim neighborhoods are under monitoring throughout France.
Seven hundred of those Muslim neighborhoods are listed as "violent"
and nearly 400 hundred are listed as "very violent." Violence ranges
from rape (95% of rapists are Muslim), murder (85% of murderers are
Muslim), theft and looting of cars (58% committed by Muslims) and
street fighting to assault on teachers and civil servants… source:
http://www.masada2000.org/islam.html

"There does not exist an identifiable body of Muslims, substantive in
number or an outright majority, who could be described as "moderate"
by their repudiation of Muslim extremists. Violence has been an
integral part of Muslim history, irrespective of whether it is
sanctioned by Islam, and Muslims who unhesitatingly use violence to
advance their political ambitions have created a climate within their
faith culture that any Muslim who questions such practice is then
deemed apostate and subject to harm. Consequently, what might pass for
"moderate" Muslims, the large number of Muslims unaccounted for as to
what they think, in practical terms constitute a forest within which
extremists are incubated, nurtured, given ideological and material
support, and to which they return for sanctuary." - Salim Mansur

65.2% Muslims favor Caliphate, 65.5% Muslims favor strict Sharia law
in every Islamic country: http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=28064
(Only the Caliph can wage offensive jihad and offensive jihad is his
main duty.)

"To say that moderate Islam is the solution to radical Islam implies
several things: that moderate Islam exists; that it represents the
true (though perhaps currently disregarded) norm of Islam; and that
radical Islam is a departure from that norm." - Lawrence Auster

Young Talib beheads Ghulam Nabi: http://tinyurl.com/2rb2e3

Wafa Sultan explains Islam: http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/1783.htm
David Moss
2008-06-05 22:57:28 UTC
Post by s***@yahoo.com
Islam forbids
Muslim emigration to the lands of the infidels because a Muslim
minority cannot enslave the infidel majority.
If that is so, why are you neo-Nazis always ranting about stopping Muslim
immigration to western countries?
¯DougŠÇ
2008-06-05 18:30:32 UTC
Yes any and all news stories critical of Islam must be hate
speech, while the atrocities committed by muslims in the
name of Islam shouldn't be reported at all should they?
FACE
2008-06-05 18:59:50 UTC
Post by David Moss
It would be quite easy to post a daily article about a crime committed by
someone in a nominally Christian country, or even by someone who claimed
to be a Christian. Sometimes its tempting to do it, just to achieve
balance. But I don't. Why not?
I am sure that you would if you could, The best you can do is go back 10,
20, 50, 100, 1000 years and say "see, see....."

That sort of thing is very impotent.

So, try to keep current.

FACE
David Moss
2008-06-05 23:11:11 UTC
Post by FACE
Post by David Moss
It would be quite easy to post a daily article about a crime
committed by someone in a nominally Christian country, or even by
someone who claimed to be a Christian. Sometimes its tempting to do
it, just to achieve balance. But I don't. Why not?
I am sure that you would if you could, The best you can do is go back
10, 20, 50, 100, 1000 years and say "see, see....."
That sort of thing is very impotent.
So, try to keep current.
Actually I could pick up a newspaper from a majority Christian country
and clip a story out of the crime column every day. Odds are that in a
country where the vast majority of people are nominally Christian, the
perpetrator would be nominally Christian. If the article didn't say s/he
was Christian I could adopt the technique of neo-Nazi spammers and assume
everyone with a Christian sounding name was a Christian.

Each individual item of spam would be impotent, but If enough articles
were posted, by enough sockpuppets, the propaganda would start to bite.

"Tell a big lie and repeat it often".

Nazis, be they neo or original recipe, are so predictable.
FACE
2008-06-05 23:23:12 UTC
Post by David Moss
Post by FACE
Post by David Moss
[...]
You know that just because they may be from a nominally Christian country is
meaningless. They have to say that they are doing it for their god or their
religion to equate.

Do it.

I say that you can't. I know that you can't. You also know that you can't.

FACE
BikeFan
BikeFan
üDoug±Ç
2008-07-26 00:12:33 UTC
Post by BikeFan
Post by ¯DougŠÇ
Yes any and all news stories critical of Islam must be hate
speech, while the atrocities committed by muslims in the
name of Islam shouldn't be reported at all should they?
If you love Christianity so much, because you keep telling
us all this stuff, why haven't you converted yet???
Argument by red herring as usual.
Post by BikeFan
BikeFan
David Moss
2008-06-05 23:05:30 UTC
Post by ¯DougŠÇ
Yes any and all news stories critical of Islam must be hate
speech, while the atrocities committed by muslims in the
name of Islam shouldn't be reported at all should they?
Nice try at bifurcation Douggie, but no banana.

There are some individuals (or perhaps sockpuppets) who exclisively track
down and post information that tends to villify Muslims. There is a very
high probability their actions are motivated by neo-Nazi ideology.

One of the techniques I use to combat neo-Nazi propaganda is to redirect
discussion to the issue concerned rather than the purported religion of
those accused of doing the bad things. The neo-Nazis either ignore the
issue itself, or try to direct discussion back to the religion. Its a
dead giveaway.

Once the game is apparent, and people realise its only neo-Nazi nutters
trying to spread hate, my work is done.

Of course every now and then a more intelligent person will actually
discuss the issue, rather than the religion. In that case it is even more
worthwhile and we can all explore a contemporary political issue.
üDoug±Ç
2008-07-26 00:11:13 UTC
Post by David Moss
Post by ¯DougŠÇ
Yes any and all news stories critical of Islam must be hate
speech, while the atrocities committed by muslims in the
name of Islam shouldn't be reported at all should they?
Nice try at bifurcation Douggie, but no banana.
There are some individuals (or perhaps sockpuppets) who exclisively track
down and post information that tends to villify Muslims. There is a very
high probability their actions are motivated by neo-Nazi ideology.
For Davey free speech should only be free to a selected few and restricted
to a select group of topics -- just like Islamonazis do in their
theocracies!
Post by David Moss
One of the techniques I use to combat neo-Nazi propaganda is to redirect
discussion to the issue concerned rather than the purported religion of
those accused of doing the bad things. The neo-Nazis either ignore the
issue itself, or try to direct discussion back to the religion. Its a
dead giveaway.
Of course, you've never proved anyone is a ne0-nazi, it's nothing
more than a baseless ad-hom attack.
Post by David Moss
Once the game is apparent, and people realise its only neo-Nazi nutters
trying to spread hate, my work is done.
Of course, Islam never spreads hatred does it now?
David Moss
2008-07-27 06:37:59 UTC
Post by üDoug±Ç
Post by David Moss
Post by ¯DougŠÇ
Yes any and all news stories critical of Islam must be hate
speech, while the atrocities committed by muslims in the
name of Islam shouldn't be reported at all should they?
Nice try at bifurcation Douggie, but no banana.
There are some individuals (or perhaps sockpuppets) who exclisively
track down and post information that tends to villify Muslims. There
is a very high probability their actions are motivated by neo-Nazi
ideology.
For Davey free speech should only be free to a selected few and
restricted to a select group of topics -- just like Islamonazis do in
their theocracies!
I love free speech Dougie. It lets me point out the Nazi agenda of people
like you. You, Laudahn and the rest of the flock lose more prospective
converts every time you crosspost into aus.politics than you are ever
likely to gain should you get smart and leave this group off the spam
list.
Post by üDoug±Ç
Post by David Moss
One of the techniques I use to combat neo-Nazi propaganda is to
redirect discussion to the issue concerned rather than the purported
religion of those accused of doing the bad things. The neo-Nazis
either ignore the issue itself, or try to direct discussion back to
the religion. Its a dead giveaway.
Of course, you've never proved anyone is a ne0-nazi, it's nothing
more than a baseless ad-hom attack.
I keep telling you, if it looks, feels and tastes like dog shit, it
probably is dog shit. The same applies to neo-Nazi spam.
Post by üDoug±Ç
Post by David Moss
Once the game is apparent, and people realise its only neo-Nazi
nutters trying to spread hate, my work is done.
Of course, Islam never spreads hatred does it now?
If they start doing it in aus.politis I'll be waiting ;-)
Post by üDoug±Ç
Post by David Moss
Of course every now and then a more intelligent person will actually
discuss the issue, rather than the religion. In that case it is even
more worthwhile and we can all explore a contemporary political
issue.
I notice you ignored this bit Dougie.
Sunny
2008-07-27 06:44:15 UTC
"David Moss" <***@mail.connect.usq.edu.au> wrote in message news:***@61.9.191.5...
| "üDoug±Ç" <noü***@now.com> wrote in
<snip>
| > Of course, Islam never spreads hatred does it now?
|
| If they start doing it in aus.politis I'll be waiting ;-)

You missed Kanga and Co posts did you ? AKA/and :
"elea.namatjira" <***@gmail.com>
kangarooistan <***@islamonline.net>
"Charlie.Sadadeen" <***@gmail.com>
eennah <***@gmail.com>
Gunny Khan <***@gmail.com>
"malcom.khan" <***@gmail.com>
jackie <***@yahoo.com>
<***@gmail.com>
and:
"Kayid Al-Kuffar" <***@gmail.com>
From: "Deev" <***@yahoo.com>
"Saif Al-Islam" <***@hotmail.com
"Saif Al-Islam" <***@yahoo.com
Sinbad" <***@hotmail.com
"Sabastawi" <***@sympatico.ca>
"Abu Alwafa" <***@yahoo.com>
"Free Palestine" <***@hotmail.com>
Abu-Alwafa" <***@yahoo.com>
"All praise is due to Allah Lord of the Worlds, the Owner of all of the
creation" <***@yahoo.com
"Salem" <***@yahoo.com>
"Nidal" <***@yahoo.com>
Si-Salah" < ***@yahoo.com>
"Troll Hunter" <***@hotmail.com
"Troll Hunter" <***@yahoo.com
"Troll Hunter" <***@yahoo.com>
R Geovani (***@yahoo.com)
"Firnando" <***@yahoo.com
David Moss
2008-07-27 07:11:16 UTC
Post by Sunny
<snip>
| > Of course, Islam never spreads hatred does it now?
|
| If they start doing it in aus.politis I'll be waiting ;-)
"All praise is due to Allah Lord of the Worlds, the Owner of all of the
Are any of them Jake?
Jake is in my killfile.
Sir John Howard
2008-07-27 10:00:39 UTC
Post by David Moss
<snip>

Admission you want to kill Jake noted, Moses.
David Moss
2008-07-27 23:52:05 UTC
Post by Sir John Howard
Post by David Moss
Post by Sunny
<snip>
| > Of course, Islam never spreads hatred does it now?
|
| If they start doing it in aus.politis I'll be waiting ;-)
"All praise is due to Allah Lord of the Worlds, the Owner of all of
Are any of them Jake?
Jake is in my killfile.
Admission you want to kill Jake noted, Moses.
Admission you are a clueless newbie on Usenet noted.
Sir John Howard
2008-07-28 11:26:57 UTC
Post by David Moss
Post by Sir John Howard
Post by David Moss
<snip>

Admission you don't deny it noted, Moses.
ßDoüg±Ç
2008-07-30 19:21:04 UTC
Post by David Moss
Post by üDoug±Ç
Post by David Moss
Post by ¯DougŠÇ
[...]
I have a nazi agenda? When have I ever supported nazism? Or
Islamonazism?
Post by David Moss
Post by üDoug±Ç
Post by David Moss
One of the techniques I use to combat neo-Nazi propaganda is to
redirect discussion to the issue concerned rather than the purported
religion of those accused of doing the bad things. The neo-Nazis
either ignore the issue itself, or try to direct discussion back to
the religion. Its a dead giveaway.
Of course, you've never proved anyone is a ne0-nazi, it's nothing
more than a baseless ad-hom attack.
I keep telling you, if it looks, feels and tastes like dog shit, it
probably is dog shit. The same applies to neo-Nazi spam.
Strangely enough, the only people who you accuse of being
ne0-nazis are people who criticize islam. Just a coincidence eh?
Post by David Moss
Post by üDoug±Ç
Post by David Moss
Of course every now and then a more intelligent person will actually
discuss the issue, rather than the religion. In that case it is even
more worthwhile and we can all explore a contemporary political
issue.
I notice you ignored this bit Dougie.
Just like you ignore every Islamonazi atrocity or defend it.
David Moss
2008-07-30 22:15:40 UTC
Post by ßDoüg±Ç
Post by David Moss
I love free speech Dougie. It lets me point out the Nazi agenda of
people like you. You, Laudahn and the rest of the flock lose more
prospective converts every time you crosspost into aus.politics than
you are ever likely to gain should you get smart and leave this group
off the spam list.
I have a nazi agenda? When have I ever supported nazism? Or
Islamonazism?
Every time you selectively post material that foments hatred against
minorities.
ßDoüg±Ç
2008-07-31 03:08:38 UTC
Post by David Moss
Post by ßDoüg±Ç
Post by David Moss
I love free speech Dougie. It lets me point out the Nazi agenda of
people like you. You, Laudahn and the rest of the flock lose more
prospective converts every time you crosspost into aus.politics than
you are ever likely to gain should you get smart and leave this group
off the spam list.
I have a nazi agenda? When have I ever supported nazism? Or
Islamonazism?
Every time you selectively post material that foments hatred against
minorities.
Otherwise known as posting material or exhibiting opinions critical
of Pislam. It's called free speech Davey, maybe someday you'll
figure out the concept. Your baseless ad-hominem attacks are
transparent to everyone except yourself. Because you're a legend
in your own mind.
David Moss
2008-08-02 13:22:22 UTC
Post by ßDoüg±Ç
Post by David Moss
Post by ßDoüg±Ç
Post by David Moss
I love free speech Dougie. It lets me point out the Nazi agenda of
people like you. You, Laudahn and the rest of the flock lose more
prospective converts every time you crosspost into aus.politics than
you are ever likely to gain should you get smart and leave this group
off the spam list.
I have a nazi agenda? When have I ever supported nazism? Or
Islamonazism?
Every time you selectively post material that foments hatred against
minorities.
Otherwise known as posting material or exhibiting opinions critical
of Pislam. It's called free speech Davey, maybe someday you'll
figure out the concept. Your baseless ad-hominem attacks are
transparent to everyone except yourself. Because you're a legend
in your own mind.
You just go on spamming hate articles Dougie, and I'll go on pointing out
what you are up to. That way we both have our right to free speech.

Of course every time you spam hate, and I point out your agenda in a
reply, you lose more support for your ideology than you could ever hope
to gain.

So keep it up Dougie. While not up there with the likes of Laudahn, you
are a pretty good object lesson on why neo-Nazism is a stupid philosophy
to fall for.
fasgnadh
2008-06-06 07:43:50 UTC
FACE
2008-06-05 14:42:54 UTC
Post by Seon F
Post by s***@yahoo.com
[...]
Seon, you need to take to heart the abrogation of verses and the meaning of
the hejira to understand this. It is not that "they" are doing any other
thing than the koran sets forth...........

FACE
¯DougŠÇ
2008-06-05 18:31:25 UTC
Post by FACE
Post by Seon F
Post by s***@yahoo.com
[...]
Seon has a lot of faith in muslims for an atheist. Fags is probably a muslim
penis pal so at least he has an excuse.
franklyone
2008-06-05 07:33:32 UTC
[...]
There is a time to talk and ponder about the realities incurred at the
hands of the unscrupulous powers that be of State and Church but more
than 2500 years of hell have passed and they have not yet been dealt
with.

Nothing reveals the ignorance of the human mind so profoundly as the
shallowness of its utterances.

Chosen people is a concept bestowed upon oneself with the cooperation
of others of the same obnoxious perception absent of reason and
thought for we all have minds conducive to sanity as we all could
purport to be the chosen having not yet acquired our rightful place as
we believe we deserve but with such attitude there is no rightful
place on earth but assuredly a place in earth where we are all
destined sooner or later but why not be attentive to the prolongation
of our time on earth where enjoyment of all that is available would
give us good reason to do so.

Such attitude is the parroting of those who went before us attesting
to ones ignorance of that which history shows being an undesirable way
for anyone of the Lower Tiers and in fact history is not to be copied
but to extract knowledge conducive to a better world for all.

History has been written by the powers that be as has our future where
every person of sane mind knows well who led us here and has good
understanding where they will lead us to with reality attesting to
their unscrupulous ways as we beg for mercy unheard.

All the rhetoric in the world will never accomplish the simplicity of
conveyance and embedded wisdom of the 11 words of Jesus condensed of
the aspirations attributed to God being the ultimate purpose of his
efforts for heaven on earth for all humankind, which can only be
acquiesced when understood and abided by all humankind.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" are the only words
to live and to be judged by to exist on the promised earth as it is in
heaven being a visage of progressive nature of every individual's
unique perception for we can not all be kings but we can all be equal
of equal opportunity of relative proportions where effort plays a
major role unobstructed by they of power and wealth who have used the
people of the Lower Tiers to acquire them for the obvious purpose of
using them to acquire more power and wealth until finally one reaches
the ultimate quest of wealth and power where they would be forever on
guard protecting and the people of the Lower Tier would be forever the
people of the Lower Tier to be used for whatever purpose the incumbent
power that be desires forever catering to the people of the Upper Tier
that provides them the power and wealth who in turn empowers them to
ravage the people of the Lower Tier in every which they can with the
corporate conglomerates taking advantage of all there is to satiate
themselves, being an entity of infinity where they now have the
populace of the world under siege with the individual's of the Lower
Tier on a down escalator where the people already at the bottom are
dying of starvation and the rest of us soon to follow until they
determine the people that remain will be most beneficial to them being
perhaps better educated for the world they see as a superior race
particularly adept to the future they perceive.

I believe I could be sold on the ideology myself as well as the next
guy of the Lower Tier if we were they and they were we but that
ideology befuddles itself because how could we possibly be them and be
as poor as we.

Well no matter how much thought is given adverse to "The Spirit" the
people of the Lower Tier need not think at all because it has already
been done by Jesus more than 2000 years ago yet never realized for the
obvious reason the powers that be of State and Church who have the
power to do so and proclaim they are of "The Spirit" have proven
themselves not only incompetent to do so as reality attests, but
attentive with full grasp on reality with sound investigative practice
applied we know they have never intended to do so and why would they
with nothing to stop them as the people of the Lower Tier rant and
rave and complain to their deaf ears.

There is only one way for the people of the Lower Tier to deal with
this and that is to believe in the power of "The Spirit" and act in
"The Spirit" where the ground rules are set as Jesus so wisely said
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" where it is not in
the belief of that which we believe of Jesus or in the belief of that
which we believe of God for it is in the knowing that the words are
Godly consistent with the aspirations attributed to God conducive to
the ultimate goal of world peace and harmony among all humankind where
the knowing of the wisdom of the words is enough to believe it is the
way to go they must be made fact to be proven to be the truth worthy
of the belief where reality attests belief in anything unfounded is
the answer to charlatans prayers making the believers recipients of
the consequences left in their wake.

To make it true we must have Law and Order with competent responsible
irreproachable personnel with fortitude and conviction acting together
in continuity in support of "The Spirit" which gives its strength
making the concept not only believable but proven fact not yet
accomplished as reality attests that the majority believe in the
theory and so many believe the powers that be of State and Church are
consistent with the theory they have had us believe so willingly which
is the befuddlement that reality itself shows they can not be as they
adamantly aver they are, an insult to our intelligence but due to
unfortunate circumstances perpetrated by the powers that be the insult
must be accepted as warranted until we amass organized together
proving the strength of our united minds and ultimately the strength
of "The Spirit" backed by the people which reciprocates in kind giving
us the strength to venture into the unknown of the future which has no
bounds to the infinitive where once we had been restricted of
imagination with our minds proliferated with the lies of the
professional prevaricators, the charlatans that once were the powers
that be.

We the people of the Lower Tier call on all who reside with us to side
with us of the Charter Democracy Force using all that we have to
acquiesce the world to the better place for all of the Lower Tier
being the moral majority as surely we must be in "The Spirit" where
attentiveness in of and with "The Spirit" will eradicate immoral
inclination as the immoral come to realize they need not nor will be
tolerated in a world they do not belong under the supremacy of God
whether or not He exists or ever did, something we will know for
certain at the end of our days on earth where we can all take great
comfort in knowing if there is a better place to be had at the end of
our journey it will be had by us all who exist on earth as it is in
heaven conducive to every individuals unique perception which must be
in "The Spirit" either willingly or not.

We at the Charter Democracy Force (www.cdf.name) wait for you to join
us in our initiative needing your forte to put words to sane purpose
posted in "The Spirit" for the purpose of making it real, something
all people can truly believe in being particularly beneficial to each
and everyone of us who now reside in the Lower Tier.

We at the Force need you as much as you need us to make us real in
“The Spirit” we can all believe in being at first a Force to be
reckoned with but so convincing soon to be the Force no sane person
will dare to mess with.
Sir John Howard
F'ing arselifters!
s***@yahoo.com

David Moss
2008-06-05 23:19:00 UTC
Post by s***@yahoo.com
David Moss fanatically defends Islamo-Nazi terrorists, but he has
nothing good to say about the Western values, or about smart liberals
like Ayan Hirsi Ali and Sam Harris who defend those values. In my
opinion, David Moss is a Nazi (Islamo-Nazi).
You clearly haven't read any of my articles on liberalism or the rule of
law.

All I have done regarding Ayan Hirsi Ali is fill readers in on the fact
she lied on her immigration application. I can't recall writing anything
about Sam Harris at all.

Clearly your definition of a Nazi is someone who disagrees with you.
Mine is someone who methodically spreads hate propaganda about a minority
group within their country.
Post by s***@yahoo.com
I am American liberal, agnostic, environmentalist, and (like most
Westeners) a Zionist.
A true liberal does not foment hatred against others. Liberalism espouses
a live and let live philosophy.

Most westerners are not Zionists. Most westerners don't give a shit about
Israel or Zionism, one way or the other.
s***@yahoo.com
2008-06-06 05:32:35 UTC
Post by David Moss
A true liberal does not foment hatred against others.
I do not hate anyone, but I hate Islamonazi ideology.
Post by David Moss
Liberalism espouses a live and let live philosophy.
We cannot live in peace because Muslim immigrants terrorize us. We
have already lost most of our freedom of speech. It is almost
impossible to find a publisher of a book about Islam because the
publishers are afraid of death threats from Muslim immigrants.

"In a poll taken for the Davos World Economic Forum, stunning numbers
of Europeans fear a "threat" from Muslims with whom they "interact":
79 percent of Danes, 67 percent of Italians, 68 percent of Spaniards,
65 percent of Swedes and 59 percent of Belgians." source:
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0408/blankley042308.php3?printer_friendly
Post by David Moss
Who's fomenting hatred? Simple posts news stories retard.
Inconvenient facts about Islamonazism is your problem.
"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people
what they do not want to hear." - George Orwell

"It is Islamic violence which threatens Holland and all of Europe.
Exactly as in the 1930s, it is the weakness of European leaders which
allows the threat to grow. Just as the League of Nations refused to
stand up to fascism in pre-WW2 Europe, the United Nations grovels
before Islam today." source: http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/2414
Sir John Howard
2008-06-06 10:33:41 UTC
Post by David Moss
Liberalism espouses a live and let live philosophy.
We cannot live in peace because Muslim immigrants terrorize us. We
have already lost most of our freedom of speech. It is almost
impossible to find a publisher of a book about Islam because the
publishers are afraid of death threats from Muslim immigrants.
That's very true. Wherever arselifters go, trouble follows.
Time to draw a line in the sand.
¯DougŠÇ
2008-06-06 18:33:44 UTC
Post by Sir John Howard
Post by David Moss
Who's fomenting hatred? Simple posts news stories retard.
Inconvenient facts about Islamonazism is your problem.
"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people
what they do not want to hear." - George Orwell
"It is Islamic violence which threatens Holland and all of Europe.
Exactly as in the 1930s, it is the weakness of European leaders which
allows the threat to grow. Just as the League of Nations refused to
stand up to fascism in pre-WW2 Europe, the United Nations grovels
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/2414
Time to draw a line in the sand.
The solution will be ugly and violent. It won't be just us vs. the muslim
animals
either. There are plenty of politicians, police officers, judges and
citizens who
support the muslim pigs -- whether it's because they've been bought off will
be irrelevant.

The only solution will be totalitarian, which doesn't imply nazism.
Something
like Franco and/or the Perons practiced.
Sir John Howard
2008-06-07 09:37:28 UTC
Post by ¯DougŠÇ
Post by Sir John Howard
Post by David Moss
Who's fomenting hatred? Simple posts news stories retard.
Inconvenient facts about Islamonazism is your problem.
"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people
what they do not want to hear." - George Orwell
"It is Islamic violence which threatens Holland and all of Europe.
Exactly as in the 1930s, it is the weakness of European leaders which
allows the threat to grow. Just as the League of Nations refused to
stand up to fascism in pre-WW2 Europe, the United Nations grovels
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/2414
Time to draw a line in the sand.
The solution will be ugly and violent. It won't be just us vs. the muslim
animals either. There are plenty of politicians, police officers, judges and
citizens who support the muslim pigs -- whether it's because they've
been bought off will be irrelevant.
They are leftie dhimmis. They should be removed from public positions
in our own best interest.
Well, Franco did keep the arselifters out.
BikeFan
2008-06-07 14:16:22 UTC
more hatred, more inflammatory hate speech, trying to
stir up Christian vs Muslim anger and
"Howard" isn't even Christian or Muslim.
BikeFan
¯DougŠÇ
2008-06-07 21:06:00 UTC
Post by BikeFan
more hatred, more inflammatory hate speech, trying to
stir up Christian vs Muslim anger and
"Howard" isn't even Christian or Muslim.
--
BikeFan
The muslims already have plenty of anger A$$hate, maybe
you haven't noticed but everyone else has. The muslim persecution
and murder of people of other faiths is no longer just an abstract
concept but an ongoing reality.

Go suck muhammad's ballsack.
BikeFan
2008-06-08 10:46:26 UTC
Post by ¯DougŠÇ
Post by BikeFan
more hatred, more inflammatory hate speech, trying to
stir up Christian vs Muslim anger and
"Howard" isn't even Christian or Muslim.
--
BikeFan
The muslims already have plenty of anger A$$hate, maybe
you haven't noticed but everyone else has. The muslim persecution
and murder of people of other faiths is no longer just an abstract
concept but an ongoing reality.
Go suck muhammad's ballsack.
Are you guys ALL gay??
When can I take you to communion or mass?
BikeFan
¯DougŠÇ
2008-06-09 01:26:57 UTC
Post by BikeFan
Post by ¯DougŠÇ
Post by BikeFan
more hatred, more inflammatory hate speech, trying to
stir up Christian vs Muslim anger and
"Howard" isn't even Christian or Muslim.
--
BikeFan
The muslims already have plenty of anger A$$hate, maybe
you haven't noticed but everyone else has. The muslim persecution
and murder of people of other faiths is no longer just an abstract
concept but an ongoing reality.
Go suck muhammad's ballsack.
Are you guys ALL gay??
When can I take you to communion or mass?
--
BikeFan
Thighed any 9 year old girls lately? I'm still waiting
on the email.
Sir John Howard
2008-06-09 03:34:36 UTC
Post by ¯DougŠÇ
Post by BikeFan
Post by ¯DougŠÇ
Post by BikeFan
more hatred, more inflammatory hate speech, trying to
stir up Christian vs Muslim anger and
"Howard" isn't even Christian or Muslim.
--
BikeFan
The muslims already have plenty of anger A$$hate, maybe
you haven't noticed but everyone else has. The muslim persecution
and murder of people of other faiths is no longer just an abstract
concept but an ongoing reality.
Go suck muhammad's ballsack.
Are you guys ALL gay??
When can I take you to communion or mass?
--
BikeFan
Thighed any 9 year old girls lately? I'm still waiting
on the email.
I expect you'll be waiting a long time, Doug. He's got lots of 9 yo
girls to molest first.
¯DougŠÇ
2008-06-09 04:15:44 UTC
SJH, I'm going to discuss at my ACT for America meeting your
concerns for Australia. Brigitte won't be there (she HAS to have
extensive security WHEREEVER she goes now), but I'm sure
my chapter leader will inform her of your idea: ACT for Australia?
Post by ¯DougŠÇ
girls to molest first.
Sir John Howard
2008-06-09 08:02:45 UTC
Post by ¯DougŠÇ
SJH, I'm going to discuss at my ACT for America meeting your
concerns for Australia. Brigitte won't be there (she HAS to have
extensive security WHEREEVER she goes now), but I'm sure
my chapter leader will inform her of your idea: ACT for Australia?
Sounds good to me. I'm sure you'll get hundreds signing up.
Post by ¯DougŠÇ
Post by ¯DougŠÇ
girls to molest first.
¯DougŠÇ
girls to molest first.
Topaz
2008-06-10 00:23:40 UTC
The Culture War:

Israel Line - Friday, June 10, 2005

Thousands Participate in Gay Pride Parade in Tel Aviv.

Thousands of people took to the streets of Tel Aviv this
afternoon to participate in the city's annual gay pride parade,
HA'ARETZ reported. The parade set out from Rabin Square and was to end
in Yarkon Park, where musical performances were planned.

MKs Yosef Lapid (Shinui), Eitan Cabel (Labor) and Zehava Gal-On
(Yahad), as well as Tel Aviv Mayor Ron Huldai, were set to speak at
the event.

The chairman of the national Association of Gay Men, Lesbians,
Bisexuals and Transgender in Israel, Mike Hamel, said today the parade
was organized with the "close cooperation" of the Tel Aviv
municipality. "It's great to see it, and great that it's one of the
few places in the world that has the support of a municipal body, a
government body," he said.

Hamel said the event is called a "pride parade," because it has
to do with "being proud of the way we are and the demand to accept
every person as a person, as he is, and not trying to change him."

Full story:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -
- -- - -- -
http://www.commondreams.org/news2005/1122-03.htm
Iran: Two More Executions for Homosexual Conduct
NEW YORK - November 22 -
Iran's execution of two men last week for homosexual conduct
highlights a
pattern of persecution of gay men that stands in stark violation of
the rights
to life and privacy, Human Rights Watch said today. On Sunday,
November 13, the semi-official Tehran daily Kayhan reported that the
Iranian
government publicly hung two men, Mokhtar N. (24 years old) and Ali A.
(25 years old), in the Shahid Bahonar Square of the northern town of
Gorgan. The government reportedly executed the two men for the crime
of "lavat." Iran's shari'a-based penal code defines lavat as
penetrative and non-penetrative sexual acts between men. Iranian law
punishes all penetrative sexual acts between adult men with the death
penalty.
Non-penetrative sexual acts between men are punished with lashes until
the fourth offense, when they are punished with death…

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - - - -
-

NEA, Gay Militants: Joined At The Hip
Lee Duigon

If a private citizen tells his neighbor's children that they ought to
try gay sex, he might wind up in a correctional facility. If he talks
that way to your 13-year-old son, you'll want him put away-pronto.

But when this very same behavior, toward the same children, is
displayed by adults who belong to America's biggest teachers' union,
most parents simply let them do it. In fact, they pay them to.

The NEA is committed to the cause of militant homosexuality. It's the
richest, most politically powerful union in America, and it has daily
access to most of America's children. And it wants to recruit them for
the homosexual lifestyle.

Lean this equation, America:

Public schools=The homosexual agenda

If you don't believe it, visit nea-glc.org/, the website of the
National Education Association's Gay and Lesbian Coalition. There,
among their "great achievements" in shaping NEA policy, the homosexual
militants cite the NEA's promotion of "the lesbian-gay-bisexual
curriculum" and "family life education... regarding the diversity of
sexual orientation."

The NEA has also campaigned for the proclamation of
"Gay-Lesbian-Bisexual-Transsexual History Month" (try putting that on
a T-shirt), homosexual studies at Catholic colleges--and, of course,
homosexual "marriage."

The people of Massachusetts know the teachers' union's commitment to
"gay marriage." Aline Isaacson of GLSEN (Gay-Lesbian-Straight
Education Network), the media's favorite poster gal for "gay
marriage", is also--surprise!-a paid consultant to the Massachusetts
teachers' union. Paid in taxpayer dollars, to boot. (You may remember
Massachusetts GLSEN from a few years ago as the organizers of graphic,
intensely perverted sex "workshops" for public school children--a
scandal that came to be known as "fist-gate.")

Ms. Isaacson, according to the grass-roots Article 8 Alliance, these
days makes it a full-time job lobbying state legislators to keep them
from jumping ship on "gay marriage" and voting for the Bill of Address
which would remove the outlaw Supreme Judicial Court judges who
imposed this oxymoron on the people of Massachusetts. Supported by
taxpayers' money, she makes daily, face-to-face visits to individual
lawmakers. Nice work if you can get it.

Too bad you couldn't make it to the gym teachers' state convention in
New Jersey, in February. It wasn't about volleyball. For public school
gym teachers, Job One--according to the convention's floor displays,
handouts, posters, and workshop topics (all of which I saw
personally)--is getting the kids comfy with homosexuality. To this
end, they handed out a "resource guide"--handsomely produced, slick,
paid for largely by Fleet Bank
Inc.--intended for distribution in all the public schools. (For more
information, see my article, "Now It's the Gym Teachers," in the
February archive of the Chalcedon website, chalcedon.edu.)

You would have seen even more of the same at "Twenty Years of Great
Sex (Ed)" last year, a national conference of "sex educators" hosted
by Rutgers, New Jersey's taxpayer-funded state university. Again,
there was no effort to hide the educators' whole-hearted penchant for
homosexuality...

http://www.ihr.org/ http://www.natvan.com

http://www.thebirdman.org http://www.nsm88.com/

http://wsi.matriots.com/jews.html
¯DougŠÇ
Michael Ejercito
2008-06-10 18:36:54 UTC
Post by ¯DougŠÇ
So, did you attend Topaz? Get any hot dates out of it?
He goes for a much younger crowd, if you get my drift.

Michael