ENTIRE POPULATION POTENTIALLY INFECTED BY CORONAVIRUS IN 2 MONTHS WITHOUT QUARANTINE
Intelligent Party
2020-03-23 01:53:17 UTC
ENTIRE POPULATION POTENTIALLY INFECTED BY CORONAVIRUS IN 2 MONTHS WITHOUT QUARANTINE

Day 1 - 10 Cases
Day 30 - 10,000 Cases
Day 60 - 10,000,000 Cases
Day 90 - 10,000,000,000 Cases - 10 Billion Cases

The U.S.A. is past day 30.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

https://usafacts.org/visualizations/coronavirus-covid-19-spread-map/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_coronavirus_pandemic_in_the_United_States#CDC_reported_US_totals

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_coronavirus_pandemic_in_South_Korea#Statistics

The Doctor
2020-03-23 03:12:07 UTC
Post by Intelligent Party
ENTIRE POPULATION POTENTIALLY INFECTED BY CORONAVIRUS IN 2 MONTHS WITHOUT QUARANTINE
Day 1 - 10 Cases
Day 30 - 10,000 Cases
Day 60 - 10,000,000 Cases
Day 90 - 10,000,000,000 Cases - 10 Billion Cases
The U.S.A. is past day 30.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/
https://usafacts.org/visualizations/coronavirus-covid-19-spread-map/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_coronavirus_pandemic_in_the_United_States#CDC_reported_US_totals
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_coronavirus_pandemic_in_South_Korea#Statistics
http://www.thailandmedical.news/uploads/editor/files/Covid-19.jpeg
How are you basing your maths?
Do not throw the arrow which will return against you. -Kurdish proverb
Thomas Heger
2020-03-23 16:51:25 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by Intelligent Party
ENTIRE POPULATION POTENTIALLY INFECTED BY CORONAVIRUS IN 2 MONTHS WITHOUT QUARANTINE
Day 1 - 10 Cases
Day 30 - 10,000 Cases
Day 60 - 10,000,000 Cases
Day 90 - 10,000,000,000 Cases - 10 Billion Cases
The U.S.A. is past day 30.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/
https://usafacts.org/visualizations/coronavirus-covid-19-spread-map/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_coronavirus_pandemic_in_the_United_States#CDC_reported_US_totals
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_coronavirus_pandemic_in_South_Korea#Statistics
http://www.thailandmedical.news/uploads/editor/files/Covid-19.jpeg
How are you basing your maths?
exponential functions are quite common and generally applicable to
epidemics.

The exact parameters of these equations for the distribution of diseases
are a very difficult subject and not that widely known.

But to assume a exponential function is certainly possible.

The reason for this type of functions is, that any person can be
infected and from then could infect others.

If the person dies before he or she could distribute the virus (or other
agents), then the epidemic would soon stop.

But in case of Covid19 we have a situation, where almost all of the
infected will survive.

So absolutely nothing could prevent the disease from spreading in
exponential form.

Current means could only slow down the process a bit, but do not change
the type of the function.

TH
M I Wakefield
2020-03-23 18:55:48 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
If the person dies before he or she could distribute the virus (or other
agents), then the epidemic would soon stop.
But in case of Covid19 we have a situation, where almost all of the
infected will survive.
Worse: We have a situation where people are infectious before, or even
without, feeling ill.

There was someone being interviewed on TV yesterday who was feeling out of
sorts, but not actually ill, for almost two weeks before the fever hit; she
tested positive, and still isn't cleared, 4 1/2 weeks since she first didn't
feel right.
Everybody is going to have to stay home for a few weeks.
Thomas Heger
2020-03-23 20:00:32 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
So absolutely nothing could prevent the disease from spreading in
exponential form.
Current means could only slow down the process a bit, but do not
change the type of the function.
Everybody is going to have to stay home for a few weeks.
Everybody is going to stay home forever.

That would certainly help, but is certainly not possible.

All other means do not remove the virus from the planet.

So: any person carrying the virus could restart the epidemic at any time
in the future and there is absolutely no way to prevent this.

A vaccine is a possibility. But before you could vaccinate 7.5 billion
people, you need to have a vaccine.

After the vaccine exists, it had to be tested very carefully. Otherwise
the vaccine could eventually be more harmful that the disease.

That would take at least a few years.

Years is actually to a virus what is an eon for us. So in that time the
exponential function of the epidemic would have distributed the disease
so far, that vaccination is already useless.

Other methods are certainly possible, but actually I don't know any.

Best thing to have would be some sort of medicine for the infected,
which prevents them from dying.

Then the rest of the population would get the disease once in a life
(usually early) and remains immune from then on.

That is very similar to small-pox or measles or other child diseases.

To run down world economy or to lock down all the cities is not a
possibility.

TH
KWills Shill #2
2020-03-24 09:53:28 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
So absolutely nothing could prevent the disease from spreading in
exponential form.
Current means could only slow down the process a bit, but do not
change the type of the function.
Everybody is going to have to stay home for a few weeks.
Everybody is going to stay home forever.
No they're not.
Post by Thomas Heger
That would certainly help, but is certainly not possible.
DUH!
Post by Thomas Heger
All other means do not remove the virus from the planet.
Other than the virus dying out completely, nothing can remove it
from the planet.
Post by Thomas Heger
So: any person carrying the virus could restart the epidemic at any time
in the future and there is absolutely no way to prevent this.
It's a pandemic. And anyone who has experienced the virus, or
been vaccinated for it, will have the means to stay healthy.
Post by Thomas Heger
A vaccine is a possibility. But before you could vaccinate 7.5 billion
people, you need to have a vaccine.
My understanding is a vaccine is being tested.
Post by Thomas Heger
After the vaccine exists, it had to be tested very carefully. Otherwise
the vaccine could eventually be more harmful that the disease.
That would take at least a few years.
Since when?
Why do you constantly make claims you KNOW to be untrue?
Post by Thomas Heger
Years is actually to a virus what is an eon for us. So in that time the
exponential function of the epidemic would have distributed the disease
so far, that vaccination is already useless.
People who get the virus will develop an immunity to it. Bar its
mutating, which is possible, anyone who survives will be fine. And
most will survive.
Post by Thomas Heger
Other methods are certainly possible, but actually I don't know any.
Best thing to have would be some sort of medicine for the infected,
which prevents them from dying.
Such as?
Post by Thomas Heger
Then the rest of the population would get the disease once in a life
(usually early) and remains immune from then on.
That is very similar to small-pox or measles or other child diseases.
Most parents love their children and have them vaccinated for
those, and other, diseases. A small percentage prove they actually
hate their offspring and refuse to get them vaccinated.
Post by Thomas Heger
To run down world economy or to lock down all the cities is not a
possibility.
Total lock down isn't. And nowhere does Wakefield even suggest
such action should be taken.
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
Thomas Heger
2020-03-25 08:29:49 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by Thomas Heger
All other means do not remove the virus from the planet.
Other than the virus dying out completely, nothing can remove it
from the planet.
Here I would agree.

But nothing in the world can actually do this.

In fact we have seen diseases, that went away apparently forever.

But that has taken centuries of research and medical measures.

So we will not be able to remove the virus in the foreseeable future.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by Thomas Heger
So: any person carrying the virus could restart the epidemic at any time
in the future and there is absolutely no way to prevent this.
It's a pandemic. And anyone who has experienced the virus, or
been vaccinated for it, will have the means to stay healthy.
Agreed, too.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by Thomas Heger
A vaccine is a possibility. But before you could vaccinate 7.5 billion
people, you need to have a vaccine.
My understanding is a vaccine is being tested.
I have not heard of anybody, who claims to have such a vaccine.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by Thomas Heger
After the vaccine exists, it had to be tested very carefully. Otherwise
the vaccine could eventually be more harmful that the disease.
That would take at least a few years.
Since when?
Why do you constantly make claims you KNOW to be untrue?
If you want to test new medical treatments for entire populations, you
should also check, whether or not the treatment had unwanted effects on
unborn children.

To test this would take a little more than 9 month.

Also a question of research are long-term side effects, like brain
damage or heart attacks. This would also take some time.

In the meantime the virus would spread and once the vaccine is ready, it
would not be needed any more.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by Thomas Heger
Years is actually to a virus what is an eon for us. So in that time the
exponential function of the epidemic would have distributed the disease
so far, that vaccination is already useless.
People who get the virus will develop an immunity to it. Bar its
mutating, which is possible, anyone who survives will be fine. And
most will survive.
So fast infection would speed up this process.

Unfortunately there are not enough means to keep the infected well and
alive.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by Thomas Heger
Other methods are certainly possible, but actually I don't know any.
Best thing to have would be some sort of medicine for the infected,
which prevents them from dying.
Such as?
Don't ask me, since I do not produce medicine.

wait: actually I do, in small scale and for my personal use only and
based on things you can buy as food.

One thing I make occasionally is a certain form of dried ginger. The
other one is called 'Master tonic'. Both are very good for respiratory
diseases. (actually much better than most of the professional stuff)
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by Thomas Heger
Then the rest of the population would get the disease once in a life
(usually early) and remains immune from then on.
That is very similar to small-pox or measles or other child diseases.
Most parents love their children and have them vaccinated for
those, and other, diseases. A small percentage prove they actually
hate their offspring and refuse to get them vaccinated.
Sure. That is all ok, but vaccinating small children is not really a
solution to a pandemic, since children usually do not die from Covid19
and are only a small percentage of the population.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by Thomas Heger
To run down world economy or to lock down all the cities is not a
possibility.
Total lock down isn't. And nowhere does Wakefield even suggest
such action should be taken.
Who is 'Wakefield'?

TH
KWills Shill #2
2020-03-25 09:50:52 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by Thomas Heger
All other means do not remove the virus from the planet.
Other than the virus dying out completely, nothing can remove it
from the planet.
Here I would agree.
But nothing in the world can actually do this.
Duh!
Post by Thomas Heger
In fact we have seen diseases, that went away apparently forever.
We have?
Post by Thomas Heger
But that has taken centuries of research and medical measures.
It's possible we've seen what you claim, but I doubt it.
Post by Thomas Heger
So we will not be able to remove the virus in the foreseeable future.
So, basically just what I pointed out.
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by Thomas Heger
A vaccine is a possibility. But before you could vaccinate 7.5 billion
people, you need to have a vaccine.
My understanding is a vaccine is being tested.
I have not heard of anybody, who claims to have such a vaccine.
Sure you have.

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/nih-clinical-trial-investigational-vaccine-covid-19-begins

https://time.com/5804092/experimental-covid-19-vaccine-test-begins-as-u-s-volunteer-receives-first-shot/
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by Thomas Heger
After the vaccine exists, it had to be tested very carefully. Otherwise
the vaccine could eventually be more harmful that the disease.
That would take at least a few years.
Since when?
Why do you constantly make claims you KNOW to be untrue?
If you want to test new medical treatments for entire populations, you
should also check, whether or not the treatment had unwanted effects on
unborn children.
Um, pregnant women are not allowed to be test subjects.
Post by Thomas Heger
To test this would take a little more than 9 month.
Also a question of research are long-term side effects, like brain
damage or heart attacks. This would also take some time.
In the meantime the virus would spread and once the vaccine is ready, it
would not be needed any more.
And yet, human trials are already being done.
As seems to always be the case, what you claim and the truth do
not match.
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by Thomas Heger
Years is actually to a virus what is an eon for us. So in that time the
exponential function of the epidemic would have distributed the disease
so far, that vaccination is already useless.
People who get the virus will develop an immunity to it. Bar its
mutating, which is possible, anyone who survives will be fine. And
most will survive.
So fast infection would speed up this process.
Unfortunately there are not enough means to keep the infected well and
alive.
Unless one has an underlying health issue, they will be fine.
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by Thomas Heger
Other methods are certainly possible, but actually I don't know any.
Best thing to have would be some sort of medicine for the infected,
which prevents them from dying.
Such as?
Don't ask me, since I do not produce medicine.
Why did you bring it up, then?
Post by Thomas Heger
wait: actually I do, in small scale and for my personal use only and
based on things you can buy as food.
One thing I make occasionally is a certain form of dried ginger. The
other one is called 'Master tonic'. Both are very good for respiratory
diseases. (actually much better than most of the professional stuff)
Maybe so, but I question your claim.
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by Thomas Heger
Then the rest of the population would get the disease once in a life
(usually early) and remains immune from then on.
That is very similar to small-pox or measles or other child diseases.
Most parents love their children and have them vaccinated for
those, and other, diseases. A small percentage prove they actually
hate their offspring and refuse to get them vaccinated.
Sure. That is all ok, but vaccinating small children is not really a
solution to a pandemic, since children usually do not die from Covid19
and are only a small percentage of the population.
It most surely is an answer.
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by Thomas Heger
To run down world economy or to lock down all the cities is not a
possibility.
Total lock down isn't. And nowhere does Wakefield even suggest
such action should be taken.
Who is 'Wakefield'?
The person to whom you initially replied.
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
tesla sTinker
2020-03-25 19:08:36 UTC
you have been lied to. This is not anything but the same virus
from the 60s. HIV NO, it does not go away, until you get rid of the all
the queers.
Not only that, its all over the world. Africa especially. And all
those boats that pulled up on Italy shores, is now has taken its toll,
all because, of the evil world bank. And the 911 scam and all the
trouble the governments started up. Removing peoples homes, same as the
rich have always done. Wars, by rumors of war, and wars by lies to
create more wars with. Now, do you really think, God, is going to let
them get away with it? No. To late. The majority of them, have done
no penance for their sins. HIV, will kill many. And , It already has
killed many. All the way back to day one when it started. So what,
some idiot with a computer said, it was arrested, when really, it was
not. So here it is again. And the true Bible, uses the word
"Lasting" do descript it.
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by KWills Shill #2
TH
KWills Shill #2
2020-03-26 09:24:47 UTC
On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 12:08:36 -0700, tesla sTinker
Post by tesla sTinker
you have been lied to. This is not anything but the same virus
from the 60s. HIV NO, it does not go away, until you get rid of the all
the queers.
You will be missed.
Post by tesla sTinker
Not only that, its all over the world. Africa especially. And all
those boats that pulled up on Italy shores, is now has taken its toll,
all because, of the evil world bank. And the 911 scam and all the
trouble the governments started up.
I'll bite. How does your LIE about 9/11 connect to COVID-19?
Post by tesla sTinker
Removing peoples homes, same as the
rich have always done. Wars, by rumors of war, and wars by lies to
create more wars with. Now, do you really think, God, is going to let
them get away with it?
Since god is fictional, I don't think he will do anything.
Post by tesla sTinker
No. To late. The majority of them, have done
no penance for their sins. HIV, will kill many. And , It already has
killed many.
HIV is a death sentence. COVID-19 usually isn't.
Post by tesla sTinker
All the way back to day one when it started. So what,
some idiot with a computer said, it was arrested, when really, it was
not. So here it is again. And the true Bible, uses the word
"Lasting" do descript it.
Any Bible is false.
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
Thomas Heger
2020-03-26 10:08:34 UTC
Am 26.03.2020 um 10:24 schrieb KWills Shill #2:
Post by tesla sTinker
Removing peoples homes, same as the
rich have always done. Wars, by rumors of war, and wars by lies to
create more wars with. Now, do you really think, God, is going to let
them get away with it?
Since god is fictional, I don't think he will do anything.
Well, that is question of believe. If you don't believe in God, you may
think you are right.

But do you think, that God has the same believe?

TH
KWills Shill #2
2020-03-27 09:01:21 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by tesla sTinker
Removing peoples homes, same as the
rich have always done. Wars, by rumors of war, and wars by lies to
create more wars with. Now, do you really think, God, is going to let
them get away with it?
Since god is fictional, I don't think he will do anything.
Well, that is question of believe. If you don't believe in God, you may
think you are right.
But do you think, that God has the same believe?
Whereas he is fictional, he has no belief.
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
Thomas Heger
2020-03-28 19:32:53 UTC
Post by tesla sTinker
Removing peoples homes, same as the
rich have always done. Wars, by rumors of war, and wars by lies to
create more wars with. Now, do you really think, God, is going to let
them get away with it?
Sooner or later people will stop talking about covid19 virus or SARS or
pig-influenca, but talk about 9-11 again.

9-11 has still some open questions:

1)who's done it?
2)how?
3)and why?

My guesses in this direction:

ad 1) no idea

ad 2)how?

I think, that scalar-wave interferometry was used.

Difficult subject, since most people don't know what 'scalar waves' are.

But apparently these waves had been weaponized long ago and are able to
destroy large steel structures around the globe from any point.

The same weapons can apparently cause Earth-quakes, disable electronic
devices, manipulate the weather and human behavior.

Who has them?
Well, the USA has, Russia has, China has, rest I don't know.

ad 3)Why?
it seems like a war of the so called 'elite' against the middle class,
especially in the USA.

TH
KWills Shill #2
2020-03-28 21:10:55 UTC
On Sat, 28 Mar 2020 20:32:53 +0100, Thomas Heger <***@web.de>
wrote:

Context restored at no additional cost.

It's sad how often you used this means of deception, Thomas. It's
as if you can't accept the reality that the deception will be exposed
each time you use it.
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by tesla sTinker
[...]
What does any of that have to do with god being fictional?
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
Thomas Heger
2020-03-30 08:07:59 UTC
Am 28.03.2020 um 22:10 schrieb KWills Shill #2:
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by Thomas Heger
ad 3)Why?
it seems like a war of the so called 'elite' against the middle class,
especially in the USA.
What does any of that have to do with god being fictional?
Well, THAT was a different topic, of course (other than 9-11).

But if you insist on 'god being fictional', you have the burden of proof.

This is the case, because you made a positive statement about a subject
commonly regarded otherwise, you are therefor obliged to prove it or to
provide at least some hints.

TH
KWills Shill #2
2020-03-30 09:27:00 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by Thomas Heger
ad 3)Why?
it seems like a war of the so called 'elite' against the middle class,
especially in the USA.
What does any of that have to do with god being fictional?
Well, THAT was a different topic, of course (other than 9-11).
That was the topic being discussed.
Post by Thomas Heger
But if you insist on 'god being fictional',
That was the topic you tried, and failed, to divert from.
Post by Thomas Heger
you have the burden of proof.
Do cease the constant lying.
Post by Thomas Heger
This is the case, because you made a positive statement about a subject
commonly regarded otherwise, you are therefor obliged to prove it or to
provide at least some hints.
I didn't claim god is real. It befalls you to prove any god
exists. It does not befall me to disprove it. And I will give an
honest examination to the evidence you present.
And when will you address the other aspects of the post you were
too scared to address previously?
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
Thomas Heger
2020-03-30 16:54:46 UTC
Am 30.03.2020 um 11:27 schrieb KWills Shill #2:
..
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by Thomas Heger
But if you insist on 'god being fictional',
That was the topic you tried, and failed, to divert from.
Actually it was your topic, not mine.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by Thomas Heger
you have the burden of proof.
Do cease the constant lying.
Post by Thomas Heger
This is the case, because you made a positive statement about a subject
commonly regarded otherwise, you are therefor obliged to prove it or to
provide at least some hints.
I didn't claim god is real. It befalls you to prove any god
exists. It does not befall me to disprove it. And I will give an
honest examination to the evidence you present.
No. You claimed 'god is fictional'.

This is what is called a 'positive' statement.

In fact you tried to negate something. But the statement is still called
'positive', since you wrote it a form like this: I claim this position
('god is fictional') to be true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_statement

TH
tesla sTinker
2020-03-30 21:10:49 UTC
there are several companies who claim to have but, its not tested
yet.(vaccine)
And, what they did not tell you, is that there are 7 differ kinds of the
same virus yes. My guess is, some may not be a killer, but of a lesser
type serious. Which means, yup, what you did understand, is now
complicated by new understanding of new news. And do not hold me to
anything I do say, Im just repeating what i am seeing on specific
important websites on the internet. Will they need, 7 differ
vaccines,? I do not know.

But I will tell you this. God does not give a dam, about those who hate
Him. And, will so exterminate you. Those are the true words of the
Bible and of My Lord. Its only when you do care about Him, and
apologize for your sins, that He may, start to hear you. Eventually.
That is, if you have not done anything seriously wrong to Him.

Its really something, Stephen King, wrote a novel call The Stand, 40
years ago, about a virus that kills the whole world. And Trump said to
him,
not to worry, this will be like a miracle.

Makes me wonder who started it, and, it certainly was not the birds
and animals. I will never believe that. That much I know.

I mean look at what they do. They manufacture a thing called pet coke,
a black petroleum peice of shit product good for nothing, stack it up
galore, all over the place, then ship it all over the world, so that
everyone is having breathing problems and sinus congestion's of all
types. Many complained, and the gov did nothing to stop it. Absolute
nothing, except ignored it. I still have it in my home and has been
here , blows thru once in a while year to year, from all the shit that
is stacked up in all the cities. And even being transported on the
trains. It ruins your home so you cannot stay inside it anymore and
breathe.

and then, they come out with this shit. Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton,
Regan, and many others, are all the same pile of shit.
Selfish not for the people government. And if you think for one moment.
I would give them anymore than I have to, YOUR off your marbles.

Thieves, murderers. Let 911 speak for itself
KWills Shill #2
2020-03-31 08:51:45 UTC
On Mon, 30 Mar 2020 14:10:49 -0700, tesla sTinker
<***@yahoo.com> wrote:

[Snip to focus on this one point]
Post by tesla sTinker
God does not give a dam,
Well, it would be difficult to give something used to hold back
water. Especially since your god is surely fictional.
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
The Doctor
2020-03-31 16:42:44 UTC
Post by tesla sTinker
God does not give a dam,
Well, it would be difficult to give something used to hold back
water. Especially since your god is surely fictional.
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
counselor.
Yet another Open Democracy freak.
There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart. -Celia Thaxter