Scotty From Marketing skews the message.
2020-03-17 04:18:37 UTC
Has anyone else noticed that whenever Brendan Murphy(Aust Chief Medal
Officer) gives an interview, that lttle Scottyfrom Marketting is there
and has to jump into cloud over that message with inaccurracies.
Dechucka
2020-03-17 05:45:15 UTC
Post by news18
Has anyone else noticed that whenever Brendan Murphy(Aust Chief Medal
Officer) gives an interview, that lttle Scottyfrom Marketting is there
and has to jump into cloud over that message with inaccurracies.
We need one person only speaking so the message is clear and consistent.
In fact it would be better if the messages came from a site that was
updated in near real time and text/email messages used. Use the
experience from the NSW fires as a way to get information out (OK 'Fires
Near Me' wasn't that great). A COVID-19 patient near me app would be
useful to minimize the risk of going into cluster areas.
Fran

Fran
2020-03-17 22:42:17 UTC
Post by news18
Has anyone else noticed that whenever Brendan Murphy(Aust Chief Medal
Officer) gives an interview, that lttle Scottyfrom Marketting is there
and has to jump into cloud over that message with inaccurracies.
:-)) I'll pay closer attention net time I see the two of them together.
Scotty from Marketing would be the last place I'd rely on for accurate
information on covid-19.