LNP FEDERAL 'Government paid 10 times what Western Sydney Airport land was worth, audit finds'
2020-09-22 23:59:53 UTC
The Federal Government bought land from a billionaire family at 10 times
its market value in a "significant and unusual transaction" linked to
the development of Western Sydney Airport, according to the Australian
National Audit Office.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-09-21/federal-government-western-sydney-airport-audit-office/12686208

It gets murkier and murkier when you look at the 'valuation process
ROTFLMAO' that the land owned by the Perich's Leppington Pastoral
Company went through, plus the land suddenly became industrial not rural.
"Serious concerns were raised about why only one valuation of the land
was obtained prior to the sale, and why that work was done by a valuer
suggested by LPC."

To be fair I'm sure it has nothing to do with the Perichs being large
political donors
Fran
Yep. Disgraceful.
Petzl
2020-09-23 00:51:33 UTC
The Federal Government bought land from a billionaire family at 10 times
its market value in a "significant and unusual transaction" linked to
the development of Western Sydney Airport, according to the Australian
National Audit Office.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-09-21/federal-government-western-sydney-airport-audit-office/12686208
It gets murkier and murkier when you look at the 'valuation process
ROTFLMAO' that the land owned by the Perich's Leppington Pastoral
Company went through, plus the land suddenly became industrial not rural.
"Serious concerns were raised about why only one valuation of the land
was obtained prior to the sale, and why that work was done by a valuer
suggested by LPC."
To be fair I'm sure it has nothing to do with the Perichs being large
political donors
leftie bullshit 30 acres for $3 million is cheap for land in Sydney
$100,000 a acre
A perfect picture of all that's wrong with lefties -
I'm miserable & someone else is to blame.

If the Left so strongly supports 'diversity'
why do they spend so much time trying to close down
opinions different to their own?

'Diversity' is the new Orwellian doublespeak,
a Leftist propaganda tool to disguise the fact
they are trying to create a more uniform,
homogenous society, in their own image.

Australia will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we were destroyed from the rot within
Dechucka
2020-09-23 01:04:40 UTC
[...]
The Australian National Audit Office were the ones that pointed out that
the Federal LNP spent 10 times what they needed to. You can claim it is
fake news or a left wing conspiracy or a moslem financial terrorist
attack or whatever but you'd once again be denying reality and the facts.
Petzl
2020-09-23 04:31:31 UTC
[...]
What you think land sells for around Penrith?
https://www.realestate.com.au/buy/property-land-in-penrith+-+greater+region,+nsw/list-1
https://is.gd/k3GX1O
Lot 419, Corridale Road, Glenmore Park, NSW 2745
501.5 m²Residential Land $535,000

Dechucka
I don't care it is totally irrelevent
Petzl
2020-09-23 05:52:08 UTC
[...]
You know it's not
You are just hypnotized by the slant a particular media type feeds you
"Murdoch'ed", "ADC'ed", "Fairfax'ed", " XYZ'ed", my favourite,
<https://www.xyz.net.au/islamic-terror-does-not-threaten-the-system/>
Well, it’s [the media] run by Godless Communists
who fear the religious more than anything,
as we don’t put the entirety of our faith in
hapless politicians & the state
Dechucka
2020-09-23 06:01:59 UTC
[...]
Of course it is. The Federal LNP Government spent $29.8 million for land
worth $3 million. That is not me or the ABC or Murdoch saying it, it is
Post by Petzl
You are just hypnotized by the slant a particular media type feeds you
"Murdoch'ed", "ADC'ed",
ACCA DACCA love them
Post by Petzl
"Fairfax'ed", " XYZ'ed", my favourite,
, Which is ? , ,,,,, , ,, ,,,,,
Petzl
2020-09-23 07:13:17 UTC
Post by Petzl
<https://www.xyz.net.au/islamic-terror-does-not-threaten-the-system/>
The ABC run a "story" to accuse Racing supremo Peter V’landys of
cruelty to horses! The horrific videos they showed of cruelty to horse
was filmed in Queensland and has no connection to Peter V’landys.
His family and children have been vilified by a “firestorm” of online
abuse, all from fake stories!
<https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/truecrimeaustralia/police-courts/peter-vlandys-sues-abc-730-over-horse-racing-cruelty-story/news-story/39210f92c4769d611e47c53b8c9a87b5>
https://is.gd/PrXUwM
POLICE & COURTS
Peter V’landys: Racing NSW CEO sues ABC 7.30 for defamation
Racing boss Peter V’landys is suing the ABC over a segment aired on
7:30 last year that saw the chief executive and his children subjected
to a “firestorm” of online abuse.

Dechucka
2020-09-23 07:20:42 UTC
Post by Petzl
<https://www.xyz.net.au/islamic-terror-does-not-threaten-the-system/>
The ABC run a "story" to accuse Racing supremo Peter V’landys of
V'landys has nothing to do with the Perich's, the Leppington Pastoral
Company or Badgerys Ck so why are you posting this?
If you want to discuss ex racehorses going to the knackery, last in the
race first in the dog food, start a new thread.

2020-09-23 07:37:39 UTC
Post by Petzl
<https://www.xyz.net.au/islamic-terror-does-not-threaten-the-system/>
The ABC run a "story" to accuse Racing supremo Peter V’landys of
V'landys has nothing to do with the Perich's, the Leppington Pastoral
Company or Badgerys Ck so why are you posting this?
If you want to discuss ex racehorses going to the knackery, last in the
race first in the dog food, start a new thread.
snip
Because the ABC is "All Biased Crap"
But you know this.
"It is very easy to fool the people
but difficult to convince them that they HAVE been fooled!"
Dechucka
2020-09-23 07:45:59 UTC
Post by Petzl
<https://www.xyz.net.au/islamic-terror-does-not-threaten-the-system/>
The ABC run a "story" to accuse Racing supremo Peter V’landys of
V'landys has nothing to do with the Perich's, the Leppington Pastoral
Company or Badgerys Ck so why are you posting this?
If you want to discuss ex racehorses going to the knackery, last in the
race first in the dog food, start a new thread.
snip
Because the ABC is "All Biased Crap"
But you know this.
Fletcher admitted it at the Press Club, once again the ABC is correct
and you are delusional
wotawonderfulworld
2020-09-23 10:40:50 UTC
On Wed, 23 Sep 2020 14:59:57 +1000, Dechucka
Post by Dechucka
On Wed, 23 Sep 2020 11:04:40 +1000, Dechucka
Post by Dechucka
On Wed, 23 Sep 2020 09:59:53 +1000, Dechucka
Post by Dechucka
[...]
it, it is the Australian National Audit Office
You are just hypnotized by the slant a particular media type feeds
you "Murdoch'ed", "ADC'ed",
ACCA DACCA love them
"Fairfax'ed", " XYZ'ed", my favourite,
, Which is ? , ,,,,, , ,, ,,,,,
<https://www.xyz.net.au/islamic-terror-does-not-threaten-the-
system
/>
No its not.. The weather is pretty darn good.
Petzl
2020-09-23 20:54:51 UTC
Post by wotawonderfulworld
The ABC run a "story" to accuse Racing supremo Peter V’landys of
V'landys has nothing to do with the Perich's, the Leppington Pastoral
Company or Badgerys Ck so why are you posting this?
If you want to discuss ex racehorses going to the knackery, last in
the race first in the dog food, start a new thread.
snip
Because the ABC is "All Biased Crap"
But you know this.
No its not.. The weather is pretty darn good
I go here
http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDR713.loop.shtml
What perfect set of circumstances placed our Sun a
Celestial ball of fire at just the correct distance
from our little blue planet for life to evolve?
All simply conicidence?
The very fact we exist is nothing but the result of a
complex yet inevitable string of chemical accidents
and biological mutations?
There is no Grand meaning? There is no purpose?

If gravity was slightly more powerful
the universe would collapse into a bowl!
If gravity was less powerful the universe would fly apart,
there would be no stars no planets!

Gravity is precisely as strong as it needs to be!
If the ratio of the electromagnetic force to the
strong force wasn't 1% life wouldn't exist!
Daniel65
2020-09-25 12:47:23 UTC
Post by Petzl
<https://www.xyz.net.au/islamic-terror-does-not-threaten-the-system/>
The ABC run a "story" to accuse Racing supremo Peter V’landys of
V'landys has nothing to do with the Perich's, the Leppington Pastoral
Company or Badgerys Ck so why are you posting this?
If you want to discuss ex racehorses going to the knackery, last in the
race first in the dog food, start a new thread.
snip
Because the ABC is "All Biased Crap"
But you know this.
How's that .... "All Biased Crap" biased against whatever Petz thinks is
the real situation!!
Daniel
Petzl
2020-09-25 23:29:41 UTC
On Fri, 25 Sep 2020 22:47:23 +1000, Daniel65
Post by Daniel65
Because the ABC is "All Biased Crap"
But you know this.
How's that .... "All Biased Crap" biased against whatever Petz thinks is
the real situation!!
At least I think, I go through many sources to judge, not have some
leftie biggot talk at me not to me.

Also pays to see what Dechucker/Ordog snip out, even change.
You are easily fooled
Ördög
2020-09-26 00:08:56 UTC
Petz
Post by Petzl
Daniel65
Post by Daniel65
Because the ABC is "All Biased Crap"
But you know this.
How's that .... "All Biased Crap" biased against whatever Petz thinks
is the real situation!!
Precisely, that is the case with our village idiot.!
Post by Petzl
At least I think,
Is that what you call the regurgitation of alt-right nonsense, and your
alcohol abused induced visions and hallucinations, Petz dear?
Post by Petzl
I go through many sources to judge
Sure you do!
You never leave out any of the conspiracy sites (QAnon comes to mind, for
instance), alt-right news outlets (like Faux and friends, OANN and our
own the Daily Terror), and assorted social media sewer grade commentary,
Petz dear.
Post by Petzl
not have some leftie biggot
You mean anyone even 1mm left of Genghis Khan, eh, Petz dear!
Post by Petzl
talk at me not to me.
Talking to you is an utter waste of time, Petz dear!
You comprehend none of it!
The bulk of responses you get, Petz dear, are NOT addressed *at* nor *to*
you but are addressed at the nonsense you spew, which can't be let stand
in a public forum w/o some sort of challenge!
Post by Petzl
Also pays to see what Dechucker/Ordog snip out, even change.
I have NOT changed even a single word of the nonsense which you posted.
Snipping some of the mental chaos, unjustified change of subject and ad
hom abuse from your responses is however quite necessary for enabling
coherent replyies.
Anyhow, in Usenet all posts (comments and all the following response) are
always visible to those who care to check out previous inputs in their
original form.
Post by Petzl
You are easily fooled
Not by you! Never by you, Petz dear!
--
Ördög - the real one (Your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark)
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

- LJH /Little Johnny Howard family of sock and meat puppets/
/i.e. James, Jonz, John, Jane, Mag00, + stolen nyms,
& whatever.../

- septic trash trolls from that never been great US of A

- and randomly blown-in Goggle Groups trolls.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>
Dechucka
2020-09-26 00:09:49 UTC
Post by Daniel65
Because the ABC is "All Biased Crap"
But you know this.
How's that .... "All Biased Crap" biased against whatever Petz thinks is
the real situation!!
At least I think,
That is a lie straight off or you wouldn't post QAnon conspiracy theories
Post by Petzl
I go through many sources to judge,
However they are alt-right cites and the Daily Terror
Post by Petzl
not have some
leftie biggot talk at me not to me.
Also pays to see what Dechucker/Ordog snip out, even change.
Now you are lying again. Hows the tank, peacock etc etc going?
Post by Petzl
You are easily fooled
As opposed to you, who are a fool
news18
2020-09-23 07:09:56 UTC
What you think land sells for around Penrith?
It wasn't around Penrith. It was out in the boonies.
Petzl
2020-09-23 07:19:10 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Petzl
What you think land sells for around Penrith?
It wasn't around Penrith. It was out in the boonies.
not anymore
The Greens have never done anything worthwhile to this country.
All they are known for is being an arm of the ALP and handing them and
vice versa, preferences at election time.
Dechucka
2020-09-23 07:22:55 UTC
Not now the LNP Federal Gov is paying 10 times the actual value
news18
2020-09-23 08:24:57 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Petzl
What you think land sells for around Penrith?
It wasn't around Penrith. It was out in the boonies.
not anymore
It is still in the boonies. It hasn't moved. there are less roads there
and they still haven't built the rail line. Still in the boonies.
Mr. Mag00
2020-09-23 07:27:57 UTC
Post by Dechucka
The Australian National Audit Office were the ones that pointed out
that the Federal LNP spent 10 times what they needed to
But did the LNP buy the land? Who actually bought the land?
--
Lies, greed, envy, endemic corruption, hunger for power,
unbridled hate, institutional sociopathy...
*Australian Labor Party - corrupt to the core*
Dechucka
2020-09-23 07:38:04 UTC
Post by Dechucka
The Australian National Audit Office were the ones that pointed out
that the Federal LNP spent 10 times what they needed to
But did the LNP buy the land? Who actually bought the land?
Sorry the LNP Federal Gov, Fletcher was the Minister responsible at the
time. What a train wreck his Press Club presentation on other matters,
but included this with questions, was.
news18
2020-09-23 07:08:59 UTC
News flash Pretzel, they paid 10X that.
Petzl
2020-09-23 07:36:06 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Petzl
leftie bullshit 30 acres for $3 million is cheap for land in Sydney
$100,000 a acre
News flash Pretzel, they paid 10X that.
leftie bullshit 30 acres for $3 million is cheap for land in Sydney
$100,000 a acre (or 4000 Sq metrea)
https://www.realestate.com.au/buy/property-land-in-penrith+-+greater+region,+nsw/list-1
https://is.gd/k3GX1O
Lot 419, Corridale Road, Glenmore Park, NSW 2745
501.5 m²Residential Land $535,000 (30 acres = $300,000,000)
Dechucka
but $29.8 million for land worth $3 million isn't
news18
2020-09-23 08:26:46 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Petzl
leftie bullshit 30 acres for $3 million is cheap for land in Sydney
$100,000 a acre
News flash Pretzel, they paid 10X that.
leftie bullshit 30 acres for $3 million is cheap for land in Sydney
$100,000 a acre (or 4000 Sq metrea)
they paid 10x that and it was in the boonies and nother near Penrith or
Syderney.
Petzl
2020-09-23 21:07:00 UTC
Post by news18
Post by Petzl
Post by news18
Post by Petzl
leftie bullshit 30 acres for $3 million is cheap for land in Sydney
$100,000 a acre
News flash Pretzel, they paid 10X that.
leftie bullshit 30 acres for $3 million is cheap for land in Sydney
$100,000 a acre (or 4000 Sq metrea)
they paid 10x that and it was in the boonies and nother near Penrith or
Syderney.
Very nearby 501.5 m² ( 1/2 acre) Residential Land $535,000 (30 acres =
$300,000,000)
The story is a leftie beat-up
Dechucka
2020-09-23 21:14:17 UTC
Post by news18
they paid 10x that and it was in the boonies and nother near Penrith or
Syderney.
Very nearby 501.5 m² ( 1/2 acre) Residential Land $535,000 (30 acres =
$300,000,000)
The story is a leftie beat-up
Are you claiming that the Australian National Audit Office are lefties?
What about Paul Fletcher, Minister for Communications (he was in charge
of Infrastructure when the purchase was made) who has admitted that too
much was spent but it wasn't his fault? Is he a leftie beating up the
story? If Fletcher is beating up a story which shows LNP incompetence
(at the best) in Government SloMo will have to have a serious a word to him
Petzl
2020-09-23 22:21:24 UTC
Post by news18
they paid 10x that and it was in the boonies and nother near Penrith or
Syderney.
Very nearby 501.5 m² ( 1/2 acre) Residential Land $535,000 (30 acres =
$300,000,000)
The story is a leftie beat-up
Are you claiming that the Australian National Audit Office are lefties?
What about Paul Fletcher, Minister for Communications (he was in charge
of Infrastructure when the purchase was made) who has admitted that too
much was spent but it wasn't his fault? Is he a leftie beating up the
story? If Fletcher is beating up a story which shows LNP incompetence
(at the best) in Government SloMo will have to have a serious a word to him
There's you, the ABC, then there is reality.

Some feedback on the Telegraph about same story, people who get
"Murdoch'ed" are much more intelligent than those who get "ABC'ed"

James
So they’re saying you can buy an acre of land in Sydney for roughly
100K they’re deadset dreaming!

Chris
Actually, at their claimed value of of 3.06 mil you'd get about 200
average NSW size blocks at $15,300 each. Fake news?

@James yep we bought an acre of land in western Sydney for $125,000.
But it was in 1991 ????

Ann
@James @P - Same for us $89k for an acre in 1989 - 10 minutes from the
new airport.

Shaun
James, 5 years ago an acre cost a million just outside of Blacktown.

Dechucka
2020-09-23 22:22:55 UTC
Post by news18
they paid 10x that and it was in the boonies and nother near Penrith or
Syderney.
Very nearby 501.5 m² ( 1/2 acre) Residential Land $535,000 (30 acres =
$300,000,000)
The story is a leftie beat-up
Are you claiming that the Australian National Audit Office are lefties?
What about Paul Fletcher, Minister for Communications (he was in charge
of Infrastructure when the purchase was made) who has admitted that too
much was spent but it wasn't his fault? Is he a leftie beating up the
story? If Fletcher is beating up a story which shows LNP incompetence
(at the best) in Government SloMo will have to have a serious a word to him
There's y
Snip pez's rant where he addressed nothing

GoonCon1
Petzl
2020-09-23 22:41:14 UTC
Post by news18
they paid 10x that and it was in the boonies and nother near Penrith or
Syderney.
Very nearby 501.5 m² ( 1/2 acre) Residential Land $535,000 (30 acres =
$300,000,000)
The story is a leftie beat-up
Are you claiming that the Australian National Audit Office are lefties?
What about Paul Fletcher, Minister for Communications (he was in charge
of Infrastructure when the purchase was made) who has admitted that too
much was spent but it wasn't his fault? Is he a leftie beating up the
story? If Fletcher is beating up a story which shows LNP incompetence
(at the best) in Government SloMo will have to have a serious a word to him
There's y
Snip pez's rant where he addressed nothing
GoonCon1
My breakfast Vegemite soup is GoonCon1?

There's you, the ABC, then there is reality.

Some feedback on the Telegraph about same story, people who get
"Murdoch'ed" are much more intelligent than those who get "ABC'ed"

James
So they’re saying you can buy an acre of land in Sydney for roughly
100K they’re deadset dreaming!

Chris
Actually, at their claimed value of of 3.06 mil you'd get about 200
average NSW size blocks at $15,300 each. Fake news?

@James yep we bought an acre of land in western Sydney for $125,000.
But it was in 1991 ????

Ann
@James @P - Same for us $89k for an acre in 1989 - 10 minutes from the
new airport.

Shaun
James, 5 years ago an acre cost a million just outside of Blacktown.
Dechucker
YOU ARE JUST A LYING SPINING DECEITFUL MAGGOT WOG!
You never knew or know either Latham or me
What papers do you read obiously no Australian ones
Probably only Arab or Turk one
Dechucka
2020-09-23 22:55:23 UTC
Post by news18
they paid 10x that and it was in the boonies and nother near Penrith or
Syderney.
Very nearby 501.5 m² ( 1/2 acre) Residential Land $535,000 (30 acres =
$300,000,000)
The story is a leftie beat-up
Are you claiming that the Australian National Audit Office are lefties?
What about Paul Fletcher, Minister for Communications (he was in charge
of Infrastructure when the purchase was made) who has admitted that too
much was spent but it wasn't his fault? Is he a leftie beating up the
story? If Fletcher is beating up a story which shows LNP incompetence
(at the best) in Government SloMo will have to have a serious a word to him
There's y
Snip pez's rant where he addressed nothing
GoonCon1
My breakfast Vegemite soup
Shit that is so sad, if you laid off the booze you could afford
something better then Halal Vegemite soup. Didn't you claim that people
who eat Halal food are terrorist supporters?
Post by Petzl
is GoonCon1?
No but the goonbag you devour with it does
Post by Petzl
There's you, the ABC, then there is reality.
Some feedback on the Telegraph about same story, people who get
"Murdoch'ed" are much more intelligent than those who get "ABC'ed"
I believe the Minister involved over Daily Terror readers, you are proof
of my point
Petzl
2020-09-24 00:14:00 UTC
Post by news18
[...]
No
Moslems who knowingly eat "Halal Certified" food (according to
their/your Koran) are cursed by Allah himself. He does not like
transgressors!

https://quran.com/5/5
and
https://quran.com/5/87
Post by Petzl
There's you, the ABC, then there is reality.
Some feedback on the Telegraph about same story, people who get
"Murdoch'ed" are much more intelligent than those who get "ABC'ed"
I believe the Minister involved over Daily Terror readers, you are proof
of my point
You believe wrong again
Dechucka
2020-09-24 00:25:15 UTC
Post by news18
[...]
Yes you did because you claimed, wrongly as per normal, that the money
from certification went to run terrorism.
Post by Petzl
Moslems who knowingly eat "Halal Certified" food (according to
their/your Koran) are cursed by Allah himself. He does not like
transgressors!
https://quran.com/5/5
Is that the one that starts "This day [all] good foods have been made
lawful,"? The good foods being the one that are Halal according to the
Koran?
Post by Petzl
and
https://quran.com/5/87
Is that this one "O you who have believed, do not prohibit the good
things which Allah has made lawful to you and do not transgress. Indeed,
Allah does not like transgressors." referring to the 'lawful' food in
the Koran

You should really read the cites you get from the One Nation and other
bigoted sites and also read them before you cite
FYI This will give you info on the 'good and lawful' foods according the
Koran. http://parsquran.com/eng/subject/halal.htm
Sorry I believe facts you believe the daily terror
Mr. Mag00
2020-09-23 07:26:45 UTC
Post by Dechucka
The Federal Government bought land from a billionaire family at 10
times its market value in a "significant and unusual transaction"
linked to the development of Western Sydney Airport, according to the
Australian National Audit Office.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-09-21/federal-government-western-sydney-airport-audit-office/12686208
It gets murkier and murkier when you look at the 'valuation process
ROTFLMAO' that the land owned by the Perich's Leppington Pastoral
Company went through, plus the land suddenly became industrial not
rural. "Serious concerns were raised about why only one valuation of
the land was obtained prior to the sale, and why that work was done
by a valuer suggested by LPC."
To be fair I'm sure it has nothing to do with the Perichs being large
political donors
Who actually made the decision? Certainly stinks.

I have had business dealings with the Perichs, found them to be devious
and dishonest.
Dechucka
2020-09-23 07:39:03 UTC
Post by Dechucka
The Federal Government bought land from a billionaire family at 10
times its market value in a "significant and unusual transaction"
linked to the development of Western Sydney Airport, according to the
Australian National Audit Office.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-09-21/federal-government-western-sydney-airport-audit-office/12686208
It gets murkier and murkier when you look at the 'valuation process
ROTFLMAO' that the land owned by the Perich's Leppington Pastoral
Company went through, plus the land suddenly became industrial not
rural. "Serious concerns were raised about why only one valuation of
the land was obtained prior to the sale, and why that work was done
by a valuer suggested by LPC."
To be fair I'm sure it has nothing to do with the Perichs being large
political donors
Who actually made the decision? Certainly stinks.
Fletcher was the Minister so his responsibility