Video: With Open Gates: The Forced Collective Suicide of European Nations
Byker
2018-05-15 18:11:30 UTC
This one, now restored, has gone viral throughout Europe:

(1080p)

Also:

Paris isn't Paris anymore: https://tinyurl.com/y6wcaqdc

In his speech at the 2017 CPAC, President Trump stated:

"Take a look at what's happened in France. Take a look at Nice and Paris. I
have a friend, he's a very, very substantial guy, he loves the city of
lights. He loves Paris. For years, every year during the summer he would go
to Paris. It was automatic. With his wife and his family. Hadn't seen him in
a while. And I said, Jim, let me ask you a question, how's Paris doing?
Paris? I don't go there anymore. Paris is no longer Paris. That was four
years, four, five years, hasn't gone there. He wouldn't miss it for
anything. Now he doesn't even think in terms of going there. Take a look at
what's happening to our world, folks."
Siri Cruise
2018-05-15 19:37:36 UTC
And Europe still isn't North America.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Byker
2018-05-16 01:05:18 UTC
Call it a cautionary tale...
Siri Cruise
2018-05-16 04:38:52 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Siri Cruise
And Europe still isn't North America.
Call it a cautionary tale...
No, it isn't. North America and especially the US are dealing different kinds of
refugees in different ways with different results. The North American nations
have always been amalgations of many cultures and long given up ethnostate
delusions. There isn't a single american culture, but rather many cultures
sharing the place under a common and uniform law.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
2018-05-16 05:34:24 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Byker
Post by Siri Cruise
And Europe still isn't North America.
Call it a cautionary tale...
No, it isn't. North America and especially the US are dealing different kinds of
refugees in different ways with different results. The North American nations
have always been amalgations of many cultures and long given up ethnostate
delusions. There isn't a single american culture, but rather many cultures
sharing the place under a common and uniform law.
Wrong. There never was any delusion about "multiculturalism" in the usa - there was specifically one "american dream".

The only countries that subscribed to the "multiculturalism" delusion were Germany, UK, Canada, Australia and a couple of minor European nations that were suckered into it such as Belgium and the Netherlands.
The UK and Germany have each emerged from the delusion with statements from their respective heads of state to the effect that "multiculturalism" was a defective and failed policy.
Canada and Australia are still trying to fool themselves, with enormous help from the crypto-marxist leftie media, whose ideology of course assumes the necessity of the destruction of the nation in order to rebuild it as a marxist paradise, a destruction that "multiculturalism" is uniquely well designed to achieve.
Byker
2018-05-16 16:56:57 UTC
"First Post's (the Verbal Vomit) Buster Tony" wrote in message news:***@news.alt.net...
Oh, you liked it, eh? Here are a few more:

Is the European Union Worth It Or Should We End It?

Jordan Peterson on EU's Mass Immigration:

"It’s obvious EU migrant policy was a failure"

Swedish govt pressed to reveal links between increasing migration & crime
levels:

The Suicide of Europe:

End of FREE MOVEMENT for EU citizens IMMINENT as Theresa May fast-tracks
law:

Macron’s shocking admission European dream is nearing its demise:

Is Democracy Dead In Europe?:

The EU is doomed:

Nigel Farage's take: