South Korea vs. USA
Add Reply
Wile E. Coyote
2020-04-11 23:32:55 UTC
which was true at the time he said it, and based on the limited
international intelligence Fat Orange Fuck made available to him.
Trump fucked up. You have your head up his ass. Fuck off and die.
Trump's a genius. Once we bury the dead, there's gonna be all kinds of jawbs
for the rest of us!
Wile E. Coyote