What is the best defence against the Corona virus in Australia: apparently it is simply the racists ranting.
2020-02-01 03:24:16 UTC
*Coronavirus has sparked racist attacks on Asians in Australia —
including me*
/By Iris Zhao/
Source: <http://tinyurl.com/r4r3sba>

"I was standing in a supermarket aisle and moving my shopping trolley to
make room for a middle-aged woman to pass when I overheard it: "Asians …
stay home …stop spreading the virus."
With 10,000 confirmed cases of coronavirus and more than 200 deaths, as
of Friday, it's no wonder many people feel anxious about the spread of
the disease and the risk of infection.

But if that isn't enough, a new problem is emerging: more and more people
are reporting racist comments and abuse from those who believe that
because the virus originated in China anyone with an Asian-looking face
is likely to spread the disease.

Before this experience, racism was something I knew existed but had only
experienced via other people's stories. ... "

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

If anyone has ever doubted that our lovely alt-right racist scum fellow
citizens are at least as dumb as dog poo (apologies to the dog poo for
the harsh comparison), well - the above article shows them wrong.
Rest assured I am not going anywhere !!!
Fran
2020-02-01 05:10:40 UTC
[...]
It's not just the racist attacks on others that appall me but the
incident where a man collapsed and no-one tried to help him just stunned
me. I had to go to see my doctor yesterday and we discussed that
incident and how for anyone who is not old or very young or pregnant or
immune or respiratory compromised, there really should be no reason to
pause before going to someone's aid.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7944835/Bystanders-refused-CPR-man-heart-attack-died-fears-coronavirus.html
Ördög
2020-02-01 05:51:47 UTC
[...]

Yeah. That is dreadful.
I suppose for the average punter on the streets with poor understanding
of the medical science and epidemiology of infectious respiratory
diseases gets force fed in the public arena endless daily horror stories
about a disease, which does not yet have a known quick fix cure, the
scare factor must be immense. Scared people tend to react in an
irrational manner.

Sadly the health authorities are always behind with supplying proper info
via all the important media outlets.

And let's face it, there are those in the population who enjoy creating
public panic more often than not for some dubious political gains. That
also explains the targeted dumping of related fake news all over Internet.
Ördög, without any apologies !!!
Fran
2020-02-02 02:00:06 UTC
[...]
The older I get, the more I think that humans are essentially stupid
creatures. We see lots of them here but I see just as many of them in
society round me. It's reached the stage where it's faintly depressing.
Post by Fran
Sadly the health authorities are always behind with supplying proper info
via all the important media outlets.
And let's face it, there are those in the population who enjoy creating
public panic more often than not for some dubious political gains. That
also explains the targeted dumping of related fake news all over Internet.
Yep. This ng has the ilk and they are all so dumb they couldn't get out
of their own way in an emergency.
Ned Latham
2020-02-02 02:13:59 UTC
The ugly sow, aka the mad cow, posting as "Fran", wrote:

----snip----
Post by Fran
The older I get, the more I think that humans are essentially stupid
creatures.
There's a cure for that, Piggy. Don't judge others by yourself.

----snip----
Petzl
2020-02-02 03:23:09 UTC
And let's face it, there are those in the population who enjoy creating
public panic more often than not for some dubious political gains. That
also explains the targeted dumping of related fake news all over Internet.
Yep. This ng has the ilk and they are all so dumb they couldn't get out
of their own way in an emergency.
The names into trying to create panic in usergroup are
Fran, Ordog, Dechucker all dumber than pigshit
Nov 2019:
China said Rewrite the Bible!
https://nationalfile.com/china-orders-pro-communist-bible-revision-admits-bible-is-anti-communist/
https://is.gd/OTBkj9
Jesus said:
If anyone adds to these things,
God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book
Revelation 22:18
Dec 2019:
CoronaVirus plague outbreak
Ördög
2020-02-02 04:39:52 UTC
Petz
And let's face it, there are those in the population who enjoy
creating public panic more often than not for some dubious political
gains. That also explains the targeted dumping of related fake news
all over Internet.
Yep. This ng has the ilk and they are all so dumb they couldn't get
out of their own way in an emergency.
The names into trying to create panic in usergroup ...
Care to translate that strange phrase above from fluent Village-idiot
into rational English, Petz dear?
Fran, Ordog,
Dechucker all dumber than pigshit
That surely is the case just because that certifiable village idiot of
aus.politics asserts it, isn't it?

:P
--
Ördög (Your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark)
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>
Ned Latham
2020-02-02 04:50:49 UTC
The ugly sow's lapdog, aka the Foreskin Peeler (you know, that
cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög") got a bit
confused...
----snip----
Fran, Ordog, Dechucker all dumber than pigshit
That surely is the case
Okay, okay... Yap-Yap got something right. What's going on here?

Petzl
2020-02-01 07:29:21 UTC
It's not just the racist attacks on others that appall me but the
incident where a man collapsed and no-one tried to help him just stunned
me. I had to go to see my doctor yesterday and we discussed that
incident and how for anyone who is not old or very young or pregnant or
immune or respiratory compromised, there really should be no reason to
pause before going to someone's aid.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7944835/Bystanders-refused-CPR-man-heart-attack-died-fears-coronavirus.html
https://is.gd/A7eGg7

Wasn't racism just media beat-up.
That was Chinatown in Sydney full of Chinese

In China it is now not uncommon for bodies to be left on the street
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10808633/coronavirus-wuhan-zombieland/
https://is.gd/yJEcrx
They just weren’t doing Communism properly,
Say all of today’s Communists?

"It cannot be overstated,
Bolsheviks committed the greatest human slaughter
in modern history,and the fact that the world is
largely ignorant and uncaring about this fact is proof
that the global media are in the hands of the perpetrators"
Russian Gulag survivor,
novelist, historian,
Nobel prize winner
short story writer.