THE U.S. IS AT WAR WITH COVID AND NO ONE SHOULD GO TO WORK TOMORROW NATIONWIDE, EXCEPT ESSENTIAL ACTIVITIES
Add Reply
Intelligent Party
2020-03-23 01:56:53 UTC

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

https://usafacts.org/visualizations/coronavirus-covid-19-spread-map/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_coronavirus_pandemic_in_the_United_States#CDC_reported_US_totals

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_coronavirus_pandemic_in_South_Korea#Statistics

Gunner Asch
2020-03-23 05:09:44 UTC
On Sun, 22 Mar 2020 18:56:53 -0700, Intelligent Party
Post by Intelligent Party
THE U.S. IS AT WAR WITH COVID AND NO ONE SHOULD GO TO WORK TOMORROW NATIONWIDE,
EXCEPT ESSENTIAL ACTIVITIES.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/
https://usafacts.org/visualizations/coronavirus-covid-19-spread-map/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_coronavirus_pandemic_in_the_United_States#CDC_reported_US_totals
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_coronavirus_pandemic_in_South_Korea#Statistics
http://www.thailandmedical.news/uploads/editor/files/Covid-19.jpeg
Well that means that I have to go south tomorrow. Shrug. I'm running
low on bucks anyway's..so time to go back to work. That trip to
Tennessee last week sure did chew on my pocket book.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/nJerdSBnM4rE18ww7

Gotta say..I got a bit tired of rain every day. Though the country
and the people were just fine folks. I liked em.

I've been pondering about moving out there for some days now. Gotta
retire first though..and liquidate..which will be an utter pain in the
ass.

Gunner
__

"Journalists are extremely rare and shouldn’t be harmed, but propagandists are everywhere and should be hunted for sport"

Yeah..with no bag limit.