Population to reach 25 000 000 at 2300 tonight
de chucka
2018-08-06 20:38:28 UTC
Personally I think it s time to have a discussion on what we want the
Aus population to be.

Skilled migration seems to be a huge % of the yearly increase maybe we
should concentrate on training our own.
Government Shill #2
2018-08-06 21:16:03 UTC
Post by de chucka
Personally I think it s time to have a discussion on what we want the
Aus population to be.
Skilled migration seems to be a huge % of the yearly increase maybe we
should concentrate on training our own.
But that would cost money!

Shill #2
--
Sarchasm:
The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.
de chucka
2018-08-06 22:44:02 UTC
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by de chucka
Personally I think it s time to have a discussion on what we want the
Aus population to be.
Skilled migration seems to be a huge % of the yearly increase maybe we
should concentrate on training our own.
But that would cost money!
Maybe spending money on our own people rather than corporate tax cut (
the big ones pay little tax anyway) would be thg
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
2018-08-06 23:29:46 UTC
Post by de chucka
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by de chucka
Personally I think it s time to have a discussion on what we want the
Aus population to be.
Skilled migration seems to be a huge % of the yearly increase maybe we
should concentrate on training our own.
But that would cost money!
Maybe spending money on our own people rather than corporate tax cut (
the big ones pay little tax anyway) would be thg
We have vast numbers of people unemployable and on the dole.
Good like getting them out to work.
Petzl
2018-08-07 07:32:44 UTC
On Mon, 6 Aug 2018 16:29:46 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
Post by de chucka
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by de chucka
Personally I think it s time to have a discussion on what we want the
Aus population to be.
Skilled migration seems to be a huge % of the yearly increase maybe we
should concentrate on training our own.
But that would cost money!
Maybe spending money on our own people rather than corporate tax cut (
the big ones pay little tax anyway) would be thg
We have vast numbers of people unemployable and on the dole.
Good like getting them out to work.
According to last census over 50% of Moslems adults and their
children, being the major majority of immigration since Fraser/Whitlam
years refuse to work!!

--
Petzl
Mark Latham has seen the light

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!
de chucka
http://youtu.be/Cb9MlBJ3x8U
Petzl
2018-08-07 10:33:40 UTC
Post by de chucka
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by de chucka
Personally I think it s time to have a discussion on what we want the
Aus population to be.
Skilled migration seems to be a huge % of the yearly increase maybe we
should concentrate on training our own.
But that would cost money!
Maybe spending money on our own people rather than corporate tax cut (
the big ones pay little tax anyway) would be thg
We have vast numbers of people unemployable and on the dole.
Good like getting them out to work.
According to last census over 50% of Moslems adults and their
children, being the major majority of immigration since Fraser/Whitlam
years refuse to work!!
show the data
Already did
You claim not to have access to "The Australian" heroes another
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/abc-fails-to-reassure-me-about-muslim-welfarism/news-story/f1c1ed6061bb0fd5c5d4ef2f1d84d209
https://is.gd/MfJorM

original subscription needed
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/opinion/columnists/henry-ergas/checks-are-needed-to-bring-the-abcs-facts-division-to-heel/news-story/edee6a8aad8bd1decef3ccc024ebd3b2
https://tinyurl.com/y8hawvqf
Post by de chucka
http://youtu.be/Cb9MlBJ3x8U
SG1
2018-08-07 10:48:42 UTC
The good news is that neither the Dolt or Pretzel will be adding to it.
Fran
2018-08-07 11:00:58 UTC
LOL.
Petzl
2018-08-08 03:07:18 UTC
Post by SG1
The good news is that neither the Dolt or Pretzel will be adding to it.
I have 23 cloned grandchildren to take over the cause.

Ördög
2018-08-08 22:08:34 UTC
Petz
Post by Petzl
I have 23 cloned grandchildren to take over the cause.
And each one of them is armed with plastic toy tanks, machine guns, flame-
throwers and little red bat-phones directly linked to ASIO.
So sane people should now feel terrified...eh, Petz dear?
LOL!

:P
--
Ördög (Your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark)
Don't argue with idiots like Petz.
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>
de chucka
2018-08-07 20:18:21 UTC
Post by Petzl
Post by de chucka
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by de chucka
Personally I think it s time to have a discussion on what we want the
Aus population to be.
Skilled migration seems to be a huge % of the yearly increase maybe we
should concentrate on training our own.
But that would cost money!
Maybe spending money on our own people rather than corporate tax cut (
the big ones pay little tax anyway) would be thg
We have vast numbers of people unemployable and on the dole.
Good like getting them out to work.
According to last census over 50% of Moslems adults and their
children, being the major majority of immigration since Fraser/Whitlam
years refuse to work!!
show the data
Already did
No you didn't, More BS from you
Post by de chucka
http://youtu.be/Cb9MlBJ3x8U
Fran
2018-08-07 11:11:19 UTC
Post by de chucka
Post by Government Shill #2
Post by de chucka
Personally I think it s time to have a discussion on what we want the
Aus population to be.
Skilled migration seems to be a huge % of the yearly increase maybe we
should concentrate on training our own.
But that would cost money!
Maybe spending money on our own people rather than corporate tax cut (
the big ones pay little tax anyway) would be thg
We have vast numbers of people unemployable and on the dole.
Good like getting them out to work.
According to last census over 50% of Moslems adults and their
children, being the major majority of immigration since Fraser/Whitlam
years refuse to work!!
http://youtu.be/Cb9MlBJ3x8U
Did you know that 1 in 5 working age Australian men are out of work and
once they stop working they are unlikely to go back to work?
https://ipa.org.au/publications-ipa/media-releases/australias-silent-crisis-male-employment

Put away your goon bag and go look for a job rather than soaking up
welfare.....