Major scam for gullible Americans (and there are plenty of them!)
James Last plays in Miami
2021-08-20 23:25:10 UTC
https://secure.gop.com/lifememberjoin

"Authorized Website of Trump Headquarters

Dear President Trump, (of course the fool isn't "president" at all)

Yes! I am proud to accept my Republican National Committee Life
Membership.

$750 Full Membership"

LOL Here's your big chance, Pizzle.
Trevor Wilson
2021-08-20 23:56:31 UTC
Post by James Last plays in Miami
https://secure.gop.com/lifememberjoin
"Authorized Website of Trump Headquarters
Dear President Trump, (of course the fool isn't "president" at all)
**Not quite. In the US, it is normal practice to refer to a president by
that moniker forever. Even after they have retired from office.
Petzl
2021-08-21 05:00:49 UTC
On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 09:56:31 +1000, Trevor Wilson
Post by Trevor Wilson
Post by James Last plays in Miami
https://secure.gop.com/lifememberjoin
"Authorized Website of Trump Headquarters
Dear President Trump, (of course the fool isn't "president" at all)
**Not quite. In the US, it is normal practice to refer to a president by
that moniker forever. Even after they have retired from office.
"James Last plays in Miami" is another troll formally "Daniel65"
--
Petzl
"When you let people into your country that hate everything about you and your heritage,
there's a good chance they will kill you."
James Last plays in Miami
2021-08-21 05:13:31 UTC
You sure have that wrong!
Fran
??? I think it's just the old LNP nym-shifting troll.
*Ördög*
2021-08-21 06:42:55 UTC
It was written by Fran:

/ This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
poster inputs /
Post by Fran
Petz
Post by Petzl
Trevor Wilson
Post by Trevor Wilson
**Not quite. In the US, it is normal practice to refer to a president
by that moniker forever. Even after they have retired from office.
"James Last plays in Miami" is another troll formally "Daniel65"
??? I think it's just the old LNP nym-shifting troll.
It is definitely that brain dead nymshifting/nymthievieng LNP troll who
is posting here, no ifs or buts. The inane comments it makes is the proof
of that pudding.

Well.
It's afternoon, GoonCon3 time for Petz. At this level of lubrication he
could nor recognise even his own mother if she turned up front of him.
Obviously he just imagines one of his favourite hate target is posting.

;)
Ördög ---- I the newsgroup Devil will show you the real Hell on Earth.
James Last plays in Miami
2021-08-21 11:44:12 UTC
On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 06:42:55 GMT, *Ördög* posted:-
Post by *Ördög*
Ördög ---- I the newsgroup Devil will show you the real Hell on Earth.
Check the childish & inane sig. What a moron Wog Dog is. ROFLMAO at
his ignorance.
Fran
2021-08-22 01:47:01 UTC
Post by *Ördög*
/ This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
poster inputs /
Post by Fran
Petz
Post by Petzl
Trevor Wilson
Post by Trevor Wilson
**Not quite. In the US, it is normal practice to refer to a president
by that moniker forever. Even after they have retired from office.
"James Last plays in Miami" is another troll formally "Daniel65"
??? I think it's just the old LNP nym-shifting troll.
It is definitely that brain dead nymshifting/nymthievieng LNP troll who
is posting here, no ifs or buts. The inane comments it makes is the proof
of that pudding.
Not only that but also the 'message source' info. God know why our
village idiot thinks it's Daniel or could be so stupid as to keep saying
that - well really, it IS our village idiot so I shouldnt' be so
surprised......

Daniel posted at abut the same time the LNP troll made a mistake and
comparing the message source showed that it is not Daniel.
Post by *Ördög*
Well.
It's afternoon, GoonCon3 time for Petz. At this level of lubrication he
could nor recognise even his own mother if she turned up front of him.
Obviously he just imagines one of his favourite hate target is posting.
Add his drinking to his dementia getting ever worse and that is what we
get.....
Post by *Ördög*
;)
Nah. It's more like :-((((((((((
James Last plays in Miami
Well said sock puppet!
Daniel65
2021-08-25 13:47:26 UTC
Post by *Ördög*
/ This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
poster inputs /
Petz
Post by Petzl
Trevor Wilson
Post by Trevor Wilson
**Not quite. In the US, it is normal practice to refer to a president
by that moniker forever. Even after they have retired from office.
"James Last plays in Miami" is another troll formally "Daniel65"
???  I think it's just the old LNP nym-shifting troll.
It is definitely that brain dead nymshifting/nymthievieng LNP troll who
is posting here, no ifs or buts. The inane comments it makes is the proof
of that pudding.
Not only that but also the 'message source' info.  God know why our
village idiot thinks it's Daniel or could be so stupid as to keep saying
that - well really, it IS our village idiot so I shouldnt' be so
surprised......
Daniel posted at abut the same time the LNP troll made a mistake and
comparing the message source showed that it is not Daniel.
I'll second that 'it is not Daniel.'.

Oh!! Hang on .... are you suggesting someone was spoofing me whilst I've
been away, concentrating on one of my other groups??

Hmm!! Should I be proud that someone thought it would be good to spoof me??
Post by *Ördög*
Well.
It's afternoon, GoonCon3 time for Petz.
AH!! Some things never change!
Daniel
Fran
2021-08-26 01:41:48 UTC
Post by Daniel65
Post by *Ördög*
/ This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
poster inputs /
Petz
Post by Petzl
Trevor Wilson
Post by Trevor Wilson
[...]
No. Our village idiot insists that 'James last doing something in
Florida' is you. I've never thought so.
AH!! Some things never change!
Petzl
2021-08-21 10:00:49 UTC
Post by Trevor Wilson
Post by James Last plays in Miami
https://secure.gop.com/lifememberjoin
"Authorized Website of Trump Headquarters
Dear President Trump, (of course the fool isn't "president" at all)
**Not quite. In the US, it is normal practice to refer to a president by
that moniker forever. Even after they have retired from office.
"James Last plays in Miami" is another troll formally "Daniel65"
??? I think it's just the old LNP nym-shifting troll.
The headers are the same
And his text fingerprint is similar
--
Petzl
ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!
Christopher Holland
2021-08-21 22:08:57 UTC
Petz

/ This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
poster inputs /

/snip/
The headers are the same And his text fingerprint is similar
Similar is not the same as identical.

The LNP nymshitter nymthieving troll after all is not that good nor
clever enough to fake Daniel even remotely.

And its gutter trash vocabulary and obnoxious stupidity always bubbles to
the surface ruining its pretend brand new "persona" when it gets beaten
back even a little.
Nothing aggravates it more then being identified quickly and then plonked
for a good measure! That is when its signature temper tantrum and bitter
newsgroup vendetta really gives it away.

--
Ördög - your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark............
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

- idiots like Petz, Felix, Lion's Farts Foster, Rod Speed,
Jeeebus and co ...

- LNP propaganda drones like assorted LJH family of
sock- and meat-puppets like that gutter trash quality scumbag
nymshifter creep Alvey, Mag00, Jonz, Rex Libris, Henry Briggs,
Louie braindeath, James somethin' plus all stolen nyms,
etc, etc, etc ...

- All septic trash trolls from that never been great US of A,
specially including Petz's current septic boyfriends.

- and randomly blown-in Goggle Groups trolls.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>
James Last plays in Miami
2021-08-21 23:20:33 UTC
On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 22:08:57 -0000 (UTC), WogDog, posing as Christopher
Holland posted:-
Post by Christopher Holland
The LNP nymshitter nymthieving troll after all is not that good nor
clever enough to fake Daniel even remotely.
LOL and that coming from a nym shifter as well! Bawahahahaha

And check out the wog's childish sig. LOL
Fran
2021-08-22 01:50:23 UTC
Post by *Ördög*
Petz
/ This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
poster inputs /
/snip/
The headers are the same And his text fingerprint is similar
They are quite different IMO.
Post by *Ördög*
Similar is not the same as identical.
The LNP nymshitter nymthieving troll after all is not that good nor
clever enough to fake Daniel even remotely.
And its gutter trash vocabulary and obnoxious stupidity always bubbles to
the surface ruining its pretend brand new "persona" when it gets beaten
back even a little.
Yep.
:-)) This time it took longer than normal.
James Last plays in Miami
2021-08-22 02:00:38 UTC
On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 11:50:23 +1000, Fran posted:-
Post by Fran
:-)) This time it took longer than normal.
More fool you.

As for gutter trash, sock puppet, best you read what you post?
Dechucka
2021-08-21 22:17:17 UTC
snip
Post by Petzl
Post by Fran
??? I think it's just the old LNP nym-shifting troll.
The headers are the same
And his text fingerprint is similar
Can't you give your ASIO mates a call on you special bat-phone and get
them to settle this for once and for all?
*Ördög*
2021-08-21 22:36:01 UTC
Dechucka
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Fran
??? I think it's just the old LNP nym-shifting troll.
The headers are the same And his text fingerprint is similar
Can't you give your ASIO mates a call on you special bat-phone and get
them to settle this for once and for all?
:)

How do you fingerprint the text? Is that some kind of "secret agent"
secret only disclosed to Petz???
Ördög
Dechucka
2021-08-21 22:48:37 UTC
Post by *Ördög*
Dechucka
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Fran
??? I think it's just the old LNP nym-shifting troll.
The headers are the same And his text fingerprint is similar
Can't you give your ASIO mates a call on you special bat-phone and get
them to settle this for once and for all?
:)
How do you fingerprint the text?
Easily, it is what is used in plagiarism software.
*Ördög*
2021-08-21 22:59:34 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Ördög
Post by *Ördög*
Dechucka
//snip/
Post by Dechucka
Post by *Ördög*
Post by Dechucka
Can't you give your ASIO mates a call on you special bat-phone and get
them to settle this for once and for all?
:)
How do you fingerprint the text?
Easily, it is what is used in plagiarism software.
I see. This is why Petz is so familiar with it!

😇️
Ördög
Rod Speed
2021-08-22 00:50:05 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by *Ördög*
Dechucka
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Fran
??? I think it's just the old LNP nym-shifting troll.
The headers are the same And his text fingerprint is similar
Can't you give your ASIO mates a call on you special bat-phone and get
them to settle this for once and for all?
:)
How do you fingerprint the text?
Easily, it is what is used in plagiarism software.
Nope, that checks for repeated text.
Dechucka
2021-08-22 00:55:17 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Dechucka
Post by *Ördög*
Dechucka
Post by Dechucka
snip
???  I think it's just the old LNP nym-shifting troll.
The headers are the same And his text fingerprint is similar
Can't you give your ASIO mates a call on you special bat-phone and get
them to settle this for once and for all?
:)
How do you fingerprint the text?
Easily, it is what is used in plagiarism software.
Nope, that checks for repeated text.
Wrong again, it is a lot more sophisticated now. Do you need me to cite
as I did for the use of LOX in the ozone water purification process?
Rod Speed
2021-08-22 01:26:47 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Dechucka
Post by *Ördög*
Dechucka
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Fran
??? I think it's just the old LNP nym-shifting troll.
The headers are the same And his text fingerprint is similar
Can't you give your ASIO mates a call on you special bat-phone and get
them to settle this for once and for all?
:)
How do you fingerprint the text?
Easily, it is what is used in plagiarism software.
Nope, that checks for repeated text.
Wrong again, it is a lot more sophisticated now.
Its repeated text that makes it plagiarism, fuckwit.

If it’s the same style, it aunt plagiarism, fuckwit.
Dechucka
2021-08-22 01:40:16 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Dechucka
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Dechucka
Post by *Ördög*
Dechucka
Post by Dechucka
snip
???  I think it's just the old LNP nym-shifting troll.
The headers are the same And his text fingerprint is similar
Can't you give your ASIO mates a call on you special bat-phone and get
them to settle this for once and for all?
:)
How do you fingerprint the text?
Easily, it is what is used in plagiarism software.
Nope, that checks for repeated text.
Wrong again, it is a lot more sophisticated now.
Its repeated text that makes it plagiarism, fuckwit.
Wrong. Do you need me to cite as I did for the use of LOX in the ozone
You calling UNCLE or aunt on this?
Rod Speed
2021-08-22 01:55:24 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Dechucka
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Dechucka
Post by *Ördög*
Dechucka
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Fran
??? I think it's just the old LNP nym-shifting troll.
The headers are the same And his text fingerprint is similar
Can't you give your ASIO mates a call on you special bat-phone and get
them to settle this for once and for all?
:)
How do you fingerprint the text?
Easily, it is what is used in plagiarism software.
Nope, that checks for repeated text.
Wrong again, it is a lot more sophisticated now.
Its repeated text that makes it plagiarism, fuckwit.
Wrong.
Nope.
Pathetic.
Dechucka
2021-08-22 02:06:02 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Dechucka
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Dechucka
Post by *Ördög*
Dechucka
Post by Dechucka
snip
???  I think it's just the old LNP nym-shifting troll.
The headers are the same And his text fingerprint is similar
Can't you give your ASIO mates a call on you special bat-phone and get
them to settle this for once and for all?
:)
How do you fingerprint the text?
Easily, it is what is used in plagiarism software.
Nope, that checks for repeated text.
Wrong again, it is a lot more sophisticated now.
Its repeated text that makes it plagiarism, fuckwit.
Wrong. Do you need me to cite as I did for the use of LOX in the ozone water purification process?
Nope.
Oh well unlike you I can back up my position as I did when showing the
use of LOX in the ozone water purification process?
From one of my alma maters
https://www.sydney.edu.au/students/academic-dishonesty.html#plagiarism
I know but I amused my self - no hands
James Last plays in Miami
Sad you need to use one of these https://is.gd/5eprj8
Dechucka
2021-08-22 02:17:27 UTC
snip
Post by Dechucka
I know but I amused my self - no hands
Sad you need to use one of these https://is.gd/5eprj8
Sorry I won't be clicking on your link to your favourite sex toy and/or
bestiality site
James Last plays in Miami
You probably already have, so why lie? Interesting!
Dechucka

so why lie? Interesting!
James Last plays in Miami
2021-08-22 07:31:56 UTC
On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 17:28:42 +1000, Dechucka posted:-
Post by Dechucka
Post by James Last plays in Miami
On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 12:17:27 +1000, Dechucka posted:-
snip
Post by Dechucka
I know but I amused my self - no hands
Sad you need to use one of these https://is.gd/5eprj8
Sorry I won't be clicking on your link to your favourite sex toy
and/or bestiality site
You probably already have,
I have what?
You know! <smirk>
Post by Dechucka
so why lie? Interesting!
Nod nod wink wink, say no more!
Dechucka
2021-08-22 07:43:53 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by James Last plays in Miami
On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 12:17:27 +1000, Dechucka posted:-
snip
Post by Dechucka
I know but I amused my self - no hands
Sad you need to use one of these https://is.gd/5eprj8
Sorry I won't be clicking on your link to your favourite sex toy
and/or bestiality site
You probably already have,
I have what?
You know! <smirk>
I don't or I wouldn't have asked
Post by James Last plays in Miami
Post by Dechucka
so why lie? Interesting!
Nod nod wink wink, say no more!
I am interested in photography and have taken photographs of my wife but
she's not from Scarsdale.
Rod Speed
No you cant with that stupid claim.
Dechucka
2021-08-22 05:16:48 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Dechucka
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Dechucka
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Dechucka
Post by *Ördög*
Dechucka
Post by Dechucka
snip
???  I think it's just the old LNP nym-shifting troll.
The headers are the same And his text fingerprint is similar
Can't you give your ASIO mates a call on you special bat-phone and get
them to settle this for once and for all?
:)
How do you fingerprint the text?
Easily, it is what is used in plagiarism software.
Nope, that checks for repeated text.
Wrong again, it is a lot more sophisticated now.
Its repeated text that makes it plagiarism, fuckwit.
Wrong.
Nope.
Oh well unlike you I can back up my position as I did when showing the use of LOX in the ozone water purification process?
From one of my alma maters https://www.sydney.edu.au/students/academic-dishonesty.html#plagiarism
No you cant with that stupid claim.
Snipping doesn't take away the evidence that once again you are wrong.
Rod Speed
The FBI have been doing that for years now.
Petzl
2021-08-22 03:34:37 UTC
On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 10:48:35 +1000, "Rod Speed"
Post by Rod Speed
Post by *Ördög*
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Fran
??? I think it's just the old LNP nym-shifting troll.
The headers are the same And his text fingerprint is similar
Can't you give your ASIO mates a call on you special bat-phone and get
them to settle this for once and for all?
:)
How do you fingerprint the text?
The FBI have been doing that for years now.
The only way was that Daniel65 was forged by nymshifter
"James Last plays in Miami "
--
Petzl

The entire Parliament was sacked,for treason under Whitlam
Constitutionally Parties are not recognised. So when a Government was
found to be removing ties to USA and Britain's orbit moving towards
that of the Communist and Third World powers, with strong support for
the "Arab lobby", Britain and USA would of found that treachery.

Arab financiers offered lower interest rates on governmental loans
than US banks/financiers. The Middle East at the time was awash with
"petro-dollars", as the price of oil quadrupled between 1973 and 1974.
Whitlam allowed Saudi Arabs to build a Mosque in Sydney/Lakemba.
Whitlam was a immoral communist working to remove ties to USA and
https://is.gd/IzhkxL
Ördög, the real Devil
2021-08-22 06:41:57 UTC
Petz

/ This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
poster inputs /
Ördög
Post by *Ördög*
Dechucka
Post by Dechucka
snip
Can't you give your ASIO mates a call on you special bat-phone and
get them to settle this for once and for all?
How do you fingerprint the text?
The only way was that Daniel65 was forged by nymshifter "James Last
plays in Miami "
Possibly parts of the nymshitter's header was indeed pinched from
Daniel's posts.
However, the style of vocabulary used by Daniel65, and his sense of
humour was distinctly different from the nymshitter gutter trash troll,
who could not imitate Daniel65 even if it had tried hard.

~~~
~~~
The entire Parliament was sacked,for treason under Whitlam
Bullshit.....your inebriated alt-right fantasies are running away with
you again.
Constitutionally Parties are not recognised.
GoonCon 3 again ******
So when a Government was
found to be removing ties to USA and Britain's orbit
The fucking US ties has brought to OZ the Korean and Vietnam wars and the
rabid capitalist US business practices...OZ needed that as it would have
needed a plague.
Britain shat on OZ by joining the European Economic Community (a
precursor to the EU). Australia had suddenly found itself in an economic
conundrum loosing its export markets in the UK.
Thanks to Whitlam, OZ overcame that problem, at least partially.
moving towards that of the Communist and Third World powers,
Idiotic bullshit.
Hey, you do not even know what that alt-right hate fumes powered buzzword
"communist" means both economical nor ideologically.
Whitlam was a social democrat, i.e. favoured a softer, more humane form
of capitalism, but capitalism non the less.
Arab financiers
The Middle East
Whitlam allowed Saudi Arabs to build a Mosque in Sydney/Lakemba.
Whitlam was a immoral communist
Fear...Run...Hide...hate...spew idiotic fantasy propaganda!
Very nicely done Petz dear!

Yawn! Links to retarded alt-right sewer reference removed as generous
service to reality and sanity.
~~

James Last plays in Miami
2021-08-22 07:34:14 UTC
On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 06:41:57 GMT, Ördög, posted:-
Post by Christopher Holland
Ördög - your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark............
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the
neocons and neo-liberals, the hard-right, the misogynist and white
- idiots like Petz, Felix, Lion's Farts Foster, Rod Speed,
Jeeebus and co ...
- LNP propaganda drones like assorted LJH family of
sock- and meat-puppets like that gutter trash quality scumbag
nymshifter creep Alvey, Mag00, Jonz, Rex Libris, Henry Briggs,
Louie braindeath, James somethin' plus all stolen nyms,
etc, etc, etc ...
- All septic trash trolls from that never been great US of A,
specially including Petz's current septic boyfriends.
- and randomly blown-in Goggle Groups trolls.
They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>
LOL check out the childish & spiteful sig, posted by an immature moron.
LOL
James Last plays in Miami
2021-08-21 23:21:43 UTC
On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 08:17:17 +1000, Dechucka posted:-
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Petzl
Post by Fran
??? I think it's just the old LNP nym-shifting troll.
The headers are the same
And his text fingerprint is similar
Can't you give your ASIO mates a call on you special bat-phone and
get them to settle this for once and for all?
Pizzle thinks I am this "Daniel" character.

Wog Dog thinks (pardon the oxymoron here) I am "Little Johnny Howard".

Both wrong. Not even sure who I am myself! :-)

(Time to change nym again!)
Fran
Jesus wept. Try using message source info rather than headers.
Rod Speed
That’s the headers, you stupid cow.
James Last plays in Miami
Yes she is one dumb bitch.
Dechucka
2021-08-22 02:18:31 UTC
snip
What happened to calling her hairy legged and ugly as you used to do?
Fran
2021-08-22 05:44:41 UTC
snip
It's reverted to using the least unoriginal of the misogynist insults.
James Last plays in Miami
2021-08-22 07:11:56 UTC
On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 12:18:31 +1000, Dechucka posted:-
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by James Last plays in Miami
Yes she is one dumb bitch.
What happened to calling her hairy legged and ugly as you used to do?
Thanks for reminding me!

Yes, she is a hairy legged ugly bitch! Hope that makes you feel better?
Dechucka
2021-08-22 07:30:35 UTC
Post by James Last plays in Miami
On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 12:18:31 +1000, Dechucka posted:-
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by James Last plays in Miami
Yes she is one dumb bitch.
What happened to calling her hairy legged and ugly as you used to do?
Thanks for reminding me!
Yes, she is a hairy legged ugly bitch! Hope that makes you feel better?
Wait that was when you were trolling under another nym wasn't it. Hey
I'm even 'monogamous' with my nym, 20+ years and still going
James Last plays in Miami
2021-08-22 07:43:21 UTC
On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 17:30:35 +1000, Dechucka posted:-
Post by Dechucka
Post by James Last plays in Miami
On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 12:18:31 +1000, Dechucka posted:-
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by James Last plays in Miami
Yes she is one dumb bitch.
What happened to calling her hairy legged and ugly as you used to do?
Thanks for reminding me!
Yes, she is a hairy legged ugly bitch! Hope that makes you feel better?
Wait that was when you were trolling under another nym wasn't it. Hey
I'm even 'monogamous' with my nym, 20+ years and still going
ROFLMAO! "monogamous"? LOL.
Thanks for reminding me, need to change nym again, the alarm failed to
go off!
Dechucka
2021-08-22 07:52:55 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by James Last plays in Miami
On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 12:18:31 +1000, Dechucka posted:-
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by James Last plays in Miami
Yes she is one dumb bitch.
What happened to calling her hairy legged and ugly as you used to do?
Thanks for reminding me!
Yes, she is a hairy legged ugly bitch! Hope that makes you feel better?
Wait that was when you were trolling under another nym wasn't it. Hey
I'm even 'monogamous' with my nym, 20+ years and still going
ROFLMAO! "monogamous"? LOL.
I 'love' (in a platonic manner) my nym and have been faithful to it for
over 20 years
James Last plays in Miami
2021-08-22 07:56:22 UTC
On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 17:52:55 +1000, Dechucka posted:-
Post by Dechucka
I 'love' (in a platonic manner) my nym and have been faithful to it
for over 20 years
Just proves the old adage - "Small things amuse small minds".

Continue the bromance, good for your mental health.
Dechucka
2021-08-22 08:02:50 UTC
Post by Dechucka
I 'love' (in a platonic manner) my nym and have been faithful to it
for over 20 years
Just proves the old adage - "Small things amuse small minds".
My nym doesn't amuse me. Comprehend what is posted
James Last plays in Miami
2021-08-22 12:03:45 UTC
On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 18:02:50 +1000, Dechucka posted:-
Post by Dechucka
My nym doesn't amuse me. Comprehend what is posted
So sad for you, not even understanding what you write.

No worries, relax, have a Bex, a cup of tea, and a good lie down.
Dechucka
I do which is why you snipped it
James Last plays in Miami
2021-08-22 23:01:19 UTC
Post by Dechucka
My nym doesn't amuse me. Comprehend what is posted
So sad for you, not even understanding what you write.
I do which is why you snipped it
So I snipped it because you understand it? LOL that doesn't make sense.

You are delusional. Interesting.
James Last plays in Miami
2021-08-23 02:20:07 UTC
On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 12:18:31 +1000, Dechucka posted:-
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by James Last plays in Miami
Yes she is one dumb bitch.
What happened to calling her hairy legged and ugly as you used to do?
Sorry, I didn't know that you were that familiar with her ugly stick
attributes.

Is suppose that's what you find out when you share a room together.

"Nooners" in the local motel?
James Last plays in Miami
2021-08-22 01:59:25 UTC
Shows how little you know, sock puppet. Bawahahahahahaha
Daniel65
2021-08-25 13:50:10 UTC
Post by Petzl
Post by Trevor Wilson
Post by James Last plays in Miami
https://secure.gop.com/lifememberjoin
"Authorized Website of Trump Headquarters
Dear President Trump, (of course the fool isn't "president" at all)
**Not quite. In the US, it is normal practice to refer to a president by
that moniker forever. Even after they have retired from office.
"James Last plays in Miami" is another troll formally "Daniel65"
??? I think it's just the old LNP nym-shifting troll.
The headers are the same
And his text fingerprint is similar
Owww! So are 'James Last' and I the only people who post to UseNet using
'Plain Text'??
Daniel
Daniel65
2021-08-25 13:40:37 UTC
Post by Trevor Wilson
Post by James Last plays in Miami
https://secure.gop.com/lifememberjoin
"Authorized Website of Trump Headquarters
Dear President Trump, (of course the fool isn't "president" at all)
**Not quite. In the US, it is normal practice to refer to a president by
that moniker forever. Even after they have retired from office.
"James Last plays in Miami" is another troll formally "Daniel65"
Sorry!! WHAT?? Why do I rate a mention here??Does Petzl think I post as
'James Last' as well as my 'Daniel65'??

Did you miss me, Petzl??
Daniel
James Last plays in Miami
2021-08-25 20:01:19 UTC
On Wed, 25 Aug 2021 23:40:37 +1000, Daniel65 posted:-
Post by Daniel65
Did you miss me, Petzl??
He must. He thinks I am you; Wog Dog thinks I am "Little Johnny
Howard".