Fix your internet!
Add Reply
Siri Cruise
2024-10-11 18:22:39 UTC
Australia please fix your internet.
--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
The Church of the Holey Apple .signature 3.2 / \
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed
Siri Cruise
2024-10-12 00:19:42 UTC
Siri Cruise
Post by Siri Cruise
Australia please fix your internet.
*P*   *L*   *O*   *N*   *K*
You do not care it is broken. I load a few pages from Australia
and New Zealand. And they have been erratic for a week.
Petzl
2024-10-12 00:56:41 UTC
On Fri, 11 Oct 2024 17:19:42 -0700, Siri Cruise
<***@www.yahoo.com> wrote:
Snip Ordog paranoia
Post by Siri Cruise
You do not care it is broken. I load a few pages from Australia
and New Zealand. And they have been erratic for a week.
I often call Skype/messenger NZ no problems
A good windows program to rid PUP malware speeds *Windows* Internet
connections up is
https://www.superantispyware.com
just use the free version paid is not expensive but the sales slap one
with crap you don't ask for did with me but stopped charging when told
them too! was for online monthly help, dearer than program yearly
charge. But it is very good IMO as good or better and much cheaper
than Malwarebyte/Spyhunter
--
Petzl
Jesus “taught with authority” (Matthew 7:29), and the risen Lord gave

Tiberius Caesar who reigned for 22 years,
and his last year was AD 37. wrote:
"The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul, the regions of
Britain which have never been penetrated by Roman arms, have received
the religion of Christ."
kazu
2024-10-12 05:00:22 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Australia please fix your internet.
what happened there? somebody cut a cable?