Labor darling Jacinta Ardern gets a damehood!!!!
Add Reply
Nomen Nescio
2024-10-17 02:25:40 UTC
Well fuck me drunk, does it pass the pub test????
Petzl
2024-10-17 03:01:20 UTC
On Thu, 17 Oct 2024 04:25:40 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
Post by Nomen Nescio
Well fuck me drunk, does it pass the pub test????
?
It passes the charlatan test
Charlatanism is a necessary price of political freedom and if a
self-proclaimed politician, persuades others to believe in a party
which propounds, lack of sincerity or integrity on
the parties part, but is not incompatible with the parties character
or their beliefs, practices and observances and being accepted by
their voters, why not?
--
Petzl
The Greens have never done anything worthwhile to this country.

Labor the best party that Chinese money can buy!