that wasmy doing
Add Reply
Rod Speed
2024-10-10 19:19:34 UTC
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-10-11/robot-vacuum-yells-racial-slurs-at-family-after-being-hacked/104445408
Peter Jason
2024-10-10 20:02:17 UTC
On Fri, 11 Oct 2024 06:19:34 +1100, "Rod Speed"
Post by Rod Speed
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-10-11/robot-vacuum-yells-racial-slurs-at-family-after-being-hacked/104445408
I suppose they mean "vacuum cleaner".
I still have my 1995 Sanyo torpedo, that sucks like a reverse
hurricane.
In this modern degenerate age it pays to hasten slowly.
Rod Speed
2024-10-10 21:46:10 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-10-11/robot-vacuum-yells-racial-slurs-at-family-after-being-hacked/104445408
I suppose they mean "vacuum cleaner".
Its one of those that zooms around by itself.
Post by Peter Jason
I still have my 1995 Sanyo torpedo,
Which you got by dumpster diving
Bullshit with smartphones
Peter Jason
2024-10-11 02:43:51 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-10-11/robot-vacuum-yells-racial-slurs-at-family-after-being-hacked/104445408
I suppose they mean "vacuum cleaner".
Its one of those that zooms around by itself.
Glad I'm not a cat!
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Peter Jason
I still have my 1995 Sanyo torpedo,
Which you got by dumpster diving
No, there were no dumpsters in the good old days. I had to buy it.
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Peter Jason
that sucks like a reverse hurricane.
In this modern degenerate age it pays to hasten slowly.
Bullshit with smartphones
No. Especially iGizmos. I change mine only when there's a new
compulsory telephone upgrade.
Rod Speed
2024-10-11 03:30:31 UTC
Post by Peter Jason
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Peter Jason
Post by Rod Speed
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-10-11/robot-vacuum-yells-racial-slurs-at-family-after-being-hacked/104445408
I suppose they mean "vacuum cleaner".
Its one of those that zooms around by itself.
Glad I'm not a cat!
There are some cats which enjoy riding around on them.
Post by Peter Jason
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Peter Jason
I still have my 1995 Sanyo torpedo,
Which you got by dumpster diving
No, there were no dumpsters in the good old days.
Bullshit. There certainly were in 1995
Post by Peter Jason
I had to buy it.
A likely story. And they had council large item collections
for stuff that wouldnt fit in the rubbish bins too.
It is never compulsory to have a smartphone.
Peter Jason
2024-10-11 04:34:07 UTC
On Fri, 11 Oct 2024 14:30:31 +1100, "Rod Speed"
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Peter Jason
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Peter Jason
Post by Rod Speed
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-10-11/robot-vacuum-yells-racial-slurs-at-family-after-being-hacked/104445408
I suppose they mean "vacuum cleaner".
Its one of those that zooms around by itself.
Glad I'm not a cat!
There are some cats which enjoy riding around on them.
Only dead cats. The live ones are ticktock scams designed to flog
those machines.
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Peter Jason
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Peter Jason
I still have my 1995 Sanyo torpedo,
Which you got by dumpster diving
No, there were no dumpsters in the good old days.
Bullshit. There certainly were in 1995
Tsk. Not in *our* area. Anyway, the under-butler handled that sort of
thing.
Except to contact and deal with the tax office, and banks.
Rod Speed
2024-10-11 09:04:27 UTC
Post by Peter Jason
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Peter Jason
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Peter Jason
Post by Rod Speed
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-10-11/robot-vacuum-yells-racial-slurs-at-family-after-being-hacked/104445408
I suppose they mean "vacuum cleaner".
Its one of those that zooms around by itself.
Glad I'm not a cat!
There are some cats which enjoy riding around on them.
Only dead cats.
Nope
Post by Peter Jason
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Peter Jason
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Peter Jason
I still have my 1995 Sanyo torpedo,
Which you got by dumpster diving
No, there were no dumpsters in the good old days.
Bullshit. There certainly were in 1995
Tsk. Not in *our* area.
Bullshit
Post by Peter Jason
Post by Peter Jason
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Peter Jason
that sucks like a reverse hurricane.
In this modern degenerate age it pays to hasten slowly.
Bullshit with smartphones
No. Especially iGizmos. I change mine only when there's a new
compulsory telephone upgrade.
It is never compulsory to have a smartphone.
Except to contact and deal with the tax office, and banks.
More bullshit