"You guys suck"
Add Reply
Ördög, newsgroup devil
2024-10-14 22:19:49 UTC
*The Housing Situation*
/friendlyjordies, 1.34M subscribers, 14 Oct 2024/

"Is negative gearing untouchable???"

~~~ ~~~

Why have a policy that benefits the already wealthy???
Hmmm ... a good question!
--
Ördög
Your scary newsgroup shadow that says "Booo" in the night!
Peter Jason
2024-10-14 23:04:37 UTC
On Tue, 15 Oct 2024 09:19:49 +1100, Ördög, newsgroup devil
Post by Ördög, newsgroup devil
*The Housing Situation*
/friendlyjordies, 1.34M subscribers, 14 Oct 2024/
http://youtu.be/M3hjYRwWVGs
"Is negative gearing untouchable???"
Of course it is. The politicians are up to their hairy nuts in the
game.
Hmmm ... a good question!
Petzl
2024-10-14 23:28:45 UTC
Post by Peter Jason
On Tue, 15 Oct 2024 09:19:49 +1100, Ördög, newsgroup devil
Post by Ördög, newsgroup devil
*The Housing Situation*
/friendlyjordies, 1.34M subscribers, 14 Oct 2024/
http://youtu.be/M3hjYRwWVGs
"Is negative gearing untouchable???"
Of course it is. The politicians are up to their hairy nuts in the
game.
Yes excuse existing wrought's
Just limit it to one extra negative geared home per tax payer.

A lot of Labor/coalition voters are in on the scam that's why it's
untouchable.
Albo's done OK from it now selling up his negative geared homes to
move to Cliff top mansion with servants near his new mother in-law!
<https://www.dailymail.co.uk/auhome/article-13959431/anthony-albanese-buys-house-nsw-central-coast-copacabana.html>
https://t.ly/mcunN
Anthony Albanese purchases a stunning $4.3 million clifftop mansion
featuring a unique cathedral-style rooftop and jawdropping ocean views
as he prepares for an exciting new chapter in his life
--
Petzl
Anthony Albanese now lives close to his new mother in-law
everything including Australia?
Rod Speed
2024-10-14 23:37:02 UTC
Post by Petzl
On Tue, 15 Oct 2024 09:19:49 +1100, =D6rd=F6g, newsgroup devil
Post by Ördög, newsgroup devil
*The Housing Situation*
/friendlyjordies, 1.34M subscribers, 14 Oct 2024/

"Is negative gearing untouchable???"
Of course it is. The politicians are up to their hairy nuts in the
game.
Yes excuse existing wrought's
Just limit it to one extra negative geared home per tax payer.
A lot of Labor/coalition voters are in on the scam
I doubt many are given the housing 'crisis' which means
most landlords would be making a profit on their rentals.
Post by Petzl
that's why it's
untouchable.
Albo's done OK from it now selling up his negative geared homes
You have no way of knowing if any of them were negatively geared.
Post by Petzl
to move to Cliff top mansion with servants
That last is a fantasy
Post by Petzl
near his new mother in-law!
He isnt married yet.
Petzl
2024-10-15 01:48:48 UTC
On Tue, 15 Oct 2024 10:37:02 +1100, "Rod Speed"
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Post by Peter Jason
On Tue, 15 Oct 2024 09:19:49 +1100, Ördög, newsgroup devil
Post by Ördög, newsgroup devil
*The Housing Situation*
/friendlyjordies, 1.34M subscribers, 14 Oct 2024/
http://youtu.be/M3hjYRwWVGs
"Is negative gearing untouchable???"
Of course it is. The politicians are up to their hairy nuts in the
game.
Yes excuse existing wrought's
Just limit it to one extra negative geared home per tax payer.
A lot of Labor/coalition voters are in on the scam
I doubt many are given the housing 'crisis' which means
most landlords would be making a profit on their rentals.
And tax deductions I know many
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
that's why it's
untouchable.
Albo's done OK from it now selling up his negative geared homes
You have no way of knowing if any of them were negatively geared.
They called "investment properties"
Here's his mothers home only one left $1.85 million not selling?
<https://www.domain.com.au/29b-lewisham-street-dulwich-hill-nsw-2203-2019489293:>
https://t.ly/d_mCd
listing
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
to move to Cliff top mansion with servants
That last is a fantasy
Maybe, Maybe not two story 5 bedroom $430,000,000 Mansion who is going
to take the rbbisk down the driveway?
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
near his new mother in-law!
He isnt married yet.
He will be
`www.instagram.com/p/C3V-09uyK6R/
Mr Albanese will share the home with his fiancee Jodie Haydon, whose
family live in the area, 2GB's Ben Fordham reported.
'I'm about to get married to Jodie and start a new chapter of our
lives,' the PM told Fordham.
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
<https://www.dailymail.co.uk/auhome/article-13959431/anthony-albanese-buys-house-nsw-central-coast-copacabana.html>
https://t.ly/mcunN
Anthony Albanese purchases a stunning $4.3 million clifftop mansion
featuring a unique cathedral-style rooftop and jawdropping ocean views
as he prepares for an exciting new chapter in his life
--
Petzl
If in doubt kick them out!
Politician's are nothing more than a con game in insincerity!

Charlatanism is a necessary price of political freedom and if
a self-proclaimed politician, persuades others to believe in
a party which propounds, lack of sincerity or integrity on
the parties part, but is not incompatible with the parties
character or their beliefs, practices and observances and
being accepted by their voters, why not?

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!
Rod Speed
2024-10-15 05:16:47 UTC
http://youtu.be/3DM3hjYRwWVGs
"Is negative gearing untouchable???"
Of course it is. The politicians are up to their hairy nuts in the=
game.
Yes excuse existing wrought's
Just limit it to one extra negative geared home per tax payer.
A lot of Labor/coalition voters are in on the scam
I doubt many are given the housing 'crisis' which means
most landlords would be making a profit on their rentals.
And tax deductions I know many
You ONLY get a tax deduction if you are losing money
on the property and like I said I doubt many are losing
money on their property in a housing 'crisis'
Post by Petzl
Post by Petzl
Here's his mothers home only one left $1.85 million not selling?
<https://www.domain.com.au/29b-lewisham-street-dulwich-hill-nsw-2203-2=
019489293:>
Post by Petzl
https://t.ly/d_mCd
listing
Nothing to do with negative gearing.
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
to move to Cliff top mansion with servants
That last is a fantasy
Maybe,
Nope
Post by Petzl
Maybe not two story 5 bedroom $430,000,000 Mansion
who is going to take the rbbisk down the driveway?
Whoever is living there.
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
near his new mother in-law!
He isnt married yet.
He will be
`www.instagram.com/p/C3V-09uyK6R/
Mr Albanese will share the home with his fiancee
There is no mother in law while ever she is his fiancee
Post by Petzl
Jodie Haydon, whose
family live in the area, 2GB's Ben Fordham reported.
'I'm about to get married to Jodie and start a new chapter of our
lives,' the PM told Fordham.
Unlikely he will be commuting to Canberra
every day even when parliament is sitting.
Post by Petzl
Post by Petzl
Petzl
2024-10-15 06:42:39 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Post by Peter Jason
On Tue, 15 Oct 2024 09:19:49 +1100, Ördög, newsgroup devil
Post by Ördög, newsgroup devil
*The Housing Situation*
/friendlyjordies, 1.34M subscribers, 14 Oct 2024/
http://youtu.be/M3hjYRwWVGs
"Is negative gearing untouchable???"
Of course it is. The politicians are up to their hairy nuts in the
game.
Yes excuse existing wrought's
Just limit it to one extra negative geared home per tax payer.
A lot of Labor/coalition voters are in on the scam
I doubt many are given the housing 'crisis' which means
most landlords would be making a profit on their rentals.
And tax deductions I know many
You ONLY get a tax deduction if you are losing money
on the property and like I said I doubt many are losing
money on their property in a housing 'crisis'
You know nothing about how the scam works
You borrow the whole cost. insurance and the repayments from the bank
and just pay the interest which is fully deducible
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Here's his mothers home only one left $1.85 million not selling?
<https://www.domain.com.au/29b-lewisham-street-dulwich-hill-nsw-2203-2019489293:>
https://t.ly/d_mCd
listing
Nothing to do with negative gearing.
It would of been when he had been paying the interest on the loan now
that he owns it and wants to move out of Market and selling of All his
properties except the one in Canberra. but sounds like he has been
advised to move out of property.
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
to move to Cliff top mansion with servants
That last is a fantasy
Maybe,
Nope
Believe he will. he can afford to
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Maybe not two story 5 bedroom $430,000,000 Mansion
who is going to take the rbbisk down the driveway?
Whoever is living there.
The servant
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
near his new mother in-law!
He isnt married yet.
He will be
`www.instagram.com/p/C3V-09uyK6R/
Mr Albanese will share the home with his fiancee
There is no mother in law while ever she is his fiancee
He is very soon to be probably lead up to election.
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
<https://www.dailymail.co.uk/auhome/article-13959431/anthony-albanese-buys-house-nsw-central-coast-copacabana.html>
https://t.ly/mcunN
Anthony Albanese purchases a stunning $4.3 million clifftop mansion
featuring a unique cathedral-style rooftop and jawdropping ocean views
as he prepares for an exciting new chapter in his life
__
Petzl
Anthony Albanese at age of 18 got a job for nine months in
commonwealth bank
<https://www.linkedin.com/posts/vern-hughes-92341119_it-is-not-true-that-anthony-albanese-has-activity-7068765502021517312-jwAC>
https://t.ly/5jJjE
It is not true that Anthony Albanese has never held a real job. He
worked in the Commonwealth Bank for 9 months when he was 18.

Albo's replacement at Commonwealth Bank

just push"F5" to remove advert
Daniel70
2024-10-15 08:34:39 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
that's why it's untouchable.
Albo's done OK from it now selling up his negative geared homes
You have no way of knowing if any of them were negatively geared.
They called "investment properties"
You ONLY get a tax deduction if you are losing money
on the property and like I said I doubt many are losing
money on their property in a housing 'crisis' >>
You know nothing about how the scam works
You borrow the whole cost. insurance and the repayments from the bank
and just pay the interest which is fully deducible
Yeap!! At one stage I was paying off THREE houses, the one I lived in
plus two investment properties.

When doing my Tax Return I could claim (Investment Property Loans
Interest minus Rent (i.e. Negative Income)) as deductions from my
Personal Income .... thus reducing the Income Tax I had to pay.
Daniel
Rod Speed
2024-10-15 09:19:23 UTC
Post by Daniel70
=
Post by Daniel70
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
that's why it's untouchable.
Albo's done OK from it now selling up his negative geared homes
You have no way of knowing if any of them were negatively geared.
They called "investment properties"
You ONLY get a tax deduction if you are losing money
on the property and like I said I doubt many are losing
money on their property in a housing 'crisis' >>
You know nothing about how the scam works
You borrow the whole cost. insurance and the repayments from the bank=
and just pay the interest which is fully deducible
Yeap!!
Nope
Post by Daniel70
investment properties.
When doing my Tax Return I could claim (Investment Property Loans =
Interest minus Rent (i.e. Negative Income)) as deductions from my =
Personal Income .... thus reducing the Income Tax I had to pay.
ONLY while the costs are more than the rental income and
that isnt going to be happening now given the housing 'crisis'
Daniel70
2024-10-15 10:49:03 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Post by Daniel70
At one stage I was paying off THREE houses,the one I lived in  plus
two investment properties.
When doing my Tax Return I could claim (Investment Property Loans
Interest minus Rent (i.e. Negative Income)) as deductions from my
Personal Income .... thus reducing the Income Tax I had to pay.
ONLY  while the costs are more than the rental income and
that isnt going to be happening now given the housing 'crisis'
How much interest would I be paying, now, if I borrowed, say, $500,000
to buy a $750,000 House .... for which I might (MIGHT) get $2,000 a
month rent??

I think I'd still be in front.
Daniel
Petzl
2024-10-15 19:10:34 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Post by Daniel70
At one stage I was paying off THREE houses,the one I lived in  plus
two investment properties.
When doing my Tax Return I could claim (Investment Property Loans
Interest minus Rent (i.e. Negative Income)) as deductions from my
Personal Income .... thus reducing the Income Tax I had to pay.
ONLY  while the costs are more than the rental income and
that isnt going to be happening now given the housing 'crisis'
How much interest would I be paying, now, if I borrowed, say, $500,000
to buy a $750,000 House .... for which I might (MIGHT) get $2,000 a
month rent??
I think I'd still be in front
Rod has been sucked by bank for his home loan
It is only now he knows how he should of done it.
And negative gearing still being done, meaning less tax for gov
coffers and more pressure on house price increase.
Usually the (if) full time rent one receives is usually a little below
the bank interest rate one has to pay,
Yes if you started before the present house price boom you are now
win, win!
Another ex-Houso raking it in.
<https://www.realestate.com.au/news/genius-way-32yearold-investor-with-100-homes-gets-130k-cut-off-prices/?campaignType=external&campaignChannel=syndication&campaignName=ncacont&campaignContent=&campaignSource=daily_telegraph&campaignPlacement=spa>
https://t.ly/Rm6gJ
Aussie investor reveals how he got $65m in property using clever
buying strategy
__

http://youtu.be/hWemeervqhA
just push"F5" to remove advert
Rod Speed
2024-10-15 23:28:27 UTC
Post by Petzl
Post by Daniel70
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Post by Petzl
Post by Daniel70
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Post by Petzl
Post by Daniel70
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Post by Daniel70
Post by Petzl
Post by Petzl
Post by Petzl
to buy a $750,000 House .... for which I might (MIGHT) get $2,000 a
month rent??
I think I'd still be in front
Rod has been sucked by bank for his home loan
Havent had a home loan for DECADES
and it wasnt with a bank even when I did.
Post by Petzl
It is only now he knows how he should of done it.
Even sillier and more pig ignorant than usual.
Post by Petzl
And negative gearing still being done,
No one said it wasnt, but the reality is that since
negative gearing ONLY works when you are losing
money in the investment property, there will be
MUCH less of that during an alleged housing 'crisis'
Post by Petzl
meaning less tax for gov coffers andmore pressure on house price =
increase.
Not true during an alleged housing 'crisis'
Post by Petzl
the bank interest rate one has to pay,
Bullshit during an alleged housing 'crisis' and a little means
fuck all claimable against your other income anyway.
Post by Petzl
Yes if you started before the present houseprice boom you are now win=
, =
Post by Petzl
win!
And you won't be able to negatively gear.
Post by Petzl
Another ex-Houso raking it in.
<https://www.realestate.com.au/news/genius-way-32yearold-investor-with=
-100-homes-gets-130k-cut-off-prices/?campaignType=3Dexternal&campaignCha=
nnel=3Dsyndication&campaignName=3Dncacont&campaignContent=3D&campaignSou=
rce=3Ddaily_telegraph&campaignPlacement=3Dspa>
Post by Petzl
https://t.ly/Rm6gJ
Aussie investor reveals how he got $65m in property using clever
buying strategy
Fuck all are in anything even remotely like that situation and
its just another mindless real estate agent spruik in reality.
Peter Jason
2024-10-15 20:46:44 UTC
Post by Daniel70
Post by Daniel70
At one stage I was paying off THREE houses,the one I lived in  plus
two investment properties.
When doing my Tax Return I could claim (Investment Property Loans
Interest minus Rent (i.e. Negative Income)) as deductions from my
Personal Income .... thus reducing the Income Tax I had to pay.
ONLY  while the costs are more than the rental income and
that isnt going to be happening now given the housing 'crisis'
How much interest would I be paying, now, if I borrowed, say, $500,000
to buy a $750,000 House .... for which I might (MIGHT) get $2,000 a
month rent??
I think I'd still be in front.
Ultimately it depends on tenant quality. It pays financially and
mentally to keep a good tenant even if it means keeping the rent low.
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
My experience into getting into property is to put up half and borrow
the rest. With a tenant, the bank can be got rid of very quickly.
Negative gearing is of minor consequence.
Initial thrift is the key.
Petzl
2024-10-15 21:07:25 UTC
Post by Peter Jason
Post by Daniel70
Post by Daniel70
[...]
Best is to approach a elderly retiree homeowner and make a offer where
they can rent the home after you purchase, often a win, win for both.
--
Petzl
Good lawyers know the law
the sacking of 1700 workers.
Rod Speed
Only works when the old fart is short of income. Plenty arent.
Rod Speed
2024-10-15 23:40:23 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Post by Peter Jason
Post by Daniel70
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Daniel70
[...]
And while ever there is no fault renter kicking out only a fool would
sign up for that in an alleged housing 'crisis' and even when there is
no longer no fault renter kicking out, the new owner can still kick you
out by moving into the property themselves for a while.

Rod Speed
2024-10-15 23:35:35 UTC
Post by Peter Jason
Post by Daniel70
Post by Rod Speed
[...]
Just because you did it that way proves nothing.

And clearly it can make more sense to put the
minimum of your own money into the property
so that you can say have more rental property.

And that's independant of the tenant you end up with.
Post by Peter Jason
With a tenant, the bank can be got rid of very quickly.
Its nothing like that in an alleged housing 'crisis'
Only in the sense that that does allow you to become a landlord quicker.
Ördög, newsgroup devil
2024-10-15 21:54:20 UTC
Daniel70
Post by Daniel70
I think I'd still be in front.
Well, you might or might not be in front.
It all depends on the circumstances of the property, your other income, etc.

Anywho, this thread proves that taking financial advice from Usenet
retards is the worst kind of self defeat.
If anyone has ever doubted that both Petz his newsgroup boifriend Rod
were living in their own alternate reality ego mania mental bubel the
nonsense they spewed here would dispel any possible doubts!

Before I passed on my investment property to my daughter, and while I
still had mortgage debt on it I was able to deduct that outlay, plus
insurance costs and the real estate management costs from taxable
income. Even necessary appliance repairs and replacements were partially
tax deductible. Even inspection-visit travel costs used to be deductible
at one time, although I believe that tax-loophole is now closed for
landlords.
Rod Speed
2024-10-15 09:15:31 UTC
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
game.
Yes excuse existing wrought's
Just limit it to one extra negative geared home per tax payer.
A lot of Labor/coalition voters are in on the scam
I doubt many are given the housing 'crisis' which means
most landlords would be making a profit on their rentals.
And tax deductions I know many
You ONLY get a tax deduction if you are losing money
on the property and like I said I doubt many are losing
money on their property in a housing 'crisis'
You know nothing about how the scam works
We'll see...
Post by Petzl
You borrow the whole cost. insurance and the repayments from the bank
Fantasy
Post by Petzl
and just pay the interest which is fully deducible
And that is nothing like the rental income,
so there is no negative gearing.
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Post by Petzl
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
https://t.ly/d_mCd
listing
Nothing to do with negative gearing.
It would of been when he had been paying the interest on the loan
Post by Petzl
his
properties except the one in Canberra. but sounds like he has been
advised to move out of property.
Much more likely that he needs to do that
to pay for the new one on the central coast
which isnt even tax deductable.
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
to move to Cliff top mansion with servants
That last is a fantasy
Maybe,
Nope
Believe he will. he can afford to
Doesnt mean that he is stupid enough to do
that to pay for a servant to put out the sulos.
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Maybe not two story 5 bedroom $430,000,000 Mansion
who is going to take the rbbisk down the driveway?
Whoever is living there.
The servant
There is no servant.
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Jodie Haydon, whose
family live in the area, 2GB's Ben Fordham reported.
'I'm about to get married to Jodie and start a new chapter of our
lives,' the PM told Fordham.
Unlikely he will be commuting to Canberra
every day even when parliament is sitting.
So it won't be his principle residence.
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl