The fear in their eyes.
S. Mallory
2020-04-18 09:39:47 UTC
It's quite satisfying to see the lose of composure and fear in
the eyes of the Trump haters now.

It's six months too late for the cowardly public to be putting
on masks at this stage, yet they obey like spanked children.

The slightest cough or motion towards the nose turns faces white.

The tiniest sneeze propels thems away.

It's very satisfying.

To see the fear in their eyes.

McCoy
2020-04-18 13:50:45 UTC
Post by S. Mallory
It's quite satisfying to see the lose of composure and fear in
the eyes of the Trump haters now.
It's six months too late for the cowardly public to be putting
on masks at this stage, yet they obey like spanked children.
The slightest cough or motion towards the nose turns faces white.
The tiniest sneeze propels thems away.
It's very satisfying.
To see the fear in their eyes.

Trump has an election coming up, and does not want to be blamed for his mismanagement of covid19, let alone the deaths in his country.
He's now blaming China, and the Western media (world-wide) are embarking on a concerted effort to demonise China. One US law firm is even suing China for $6 trillion for convid19 pandemic and business shutdown etc. Trump has stirred up a lot of anti Asian feeling in US; and also (to a certain extent) Australia.
Petzl
2020-04-18 21:58:38 UTC
Post by McCoy
Post by S. Mallory
It's quite satisfying to see the lose of composure and fear in
the eyes of the Trump haters now.
It's six months too late for the cowardly public to be putting
on masks at this stage, yet they obey like spanked children.
The slightest cough or motion towards the nose turns faces white.
The tiniest sneeze propels thems away.
It's very satisfying.
To see the fear in their eyes.

Trump has an election coming up, and does not want to be
blamed for his mismanagement of covid19, let alone the deaths in his country.
He's now blaming China, and the Western media (world-wide)
are embarking on a concerted effort to demonise China. One US law firm
is even suing China for $6 trillion for convid19 pandemic and business
shutdown etc. Trump has stirred up a lot of anti Asian feeling in US;
and also (to a certain extent) Australia.
The Wuhan Lab where covid-19 came from and killig Americans now, was
funded by Obama and Biden in 2011

Trump stopped this funding late 2017 early 2018.
--
Petzl
Every time I speak of the haters and losers

The loudest whiners on Trump's withdrawal
from Paris Climate Change
are those who profit the most (like Al Gore).

Donald Trump
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/516382177798680576?lang=en
Ördög
2020-04-19 01:01:28 UTC
Petz
Post by Petzl
McCoy

Post by Petzl
Post by McCoy
Trump has an election coming up, and does not want to be blamed for his
mismanagement of covid19, let alone the deaths in his country.
However Biden is a total dud, just as the controlling right wing faction
of the Democrats. They certainly won't attract voters who rather stay
home than vote for Biden. On the other hand, the Republicans will do
their best to stop non-Trump supporting constituents in any way possible
from turning up at the ballot box.
So the Trump deplorables will bring yet another win
for that criminally sociopathic, ego maniac and totally narcissistic
madman in the White House. The way things are heading, no doubt a second
term for Trump is in the bag. The world just have to outlive the Trump
plague just like it does COVID-19.
Post by Petzl
Post by McCoy
He's now blaming China, and the Western media (world-wide)
are embarking on a concerted effort to demonise China. One US law firm
is even suing China for $6 trillion for convid19 pandemic and business
shutdown etc. Trump has stirred up a lot of anti Asian feeling in US;
and also (to a certain extent) Australia.
Correct.
Just see Petz and co raving, ranting and spewing alt-right race hate
propaganda endlessly.
Post by Petzl
The Wuhan Lab where covid-19 came from and killig Americans now, was
funded by Obama and Biden in 2011
No proof that it came from that lab. However ...
Post by Petzl
Trump stopped this funding late 2017 early 2018.
...so there was no timely early warning to the World that COVID-19 was
coming. The idea was sound to have a coordinated research effort in the
areas of Chine where these viruses are coming from. Even a small child
could understand that much...but not the golden showered wonder, nor his
henchmen posses that much understanding.
Post by Petzl
Petz
Every time I speak...
Gebet an den Führer:

Trump...Oh Trump, Unsern Führer....USA, USA über Alles
Sieg Heil, Sieg Heil, Sieg Heil
Amen!

Why don't you just fuck off to the your golden showered deplorable
Trumpland, Petz dear.
Fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off!

--
Ördög (Your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark)
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>
Dechucka
2020-04-19 01:15:10 UTC
Post by Ördög
Petz
Post by Petzl
McCoy
Post by McCoy
Trump has an election coming up, and does not want to be blamed for his
mismanagement of covid19, let alone the deaths in his country.
However Biden is a total dud, just as the controlling right wing faction
of the Democrats. They certainly won't attract voters who rather stay
home than vote for Biden. On the other hand, the Republicans will do
their best to stop non-Trump supporting constituents in any way possible
from turning up at the ballot box.
So the Trump deplorables will bring yet another win
for that criminally sociopathic, ego maniac and totally narcissistic
madman in the White House. The way things are heading, no doubt a second
term for Trump is in the bag. The world just have to outlive the Trump
plague just like it does COVID-19.
Apart from giving me a good laugh, in the 'that is one strange funny
dude but I hope he doesn't blow up the world' kind of way, he makes me
appreciate how good the useless shits we've got for politicians are
Post by Ördög
Post by Petzl
Post by McCoy
He's now blaming China, and the Western media (world-wide)
are embarking on a concerted effort to demonise China. One US law firm
is even suing China for $6 trillion for convid19 pandemic and business
shutdown etc. Trump has stirred up a lot of anti Asian feeling in US;
and also (to a certain extent) Australia.
Correct.
Just see Petz and co raving, ranting and spewing alt-right race hate
propaganda endlessly.
The Chinese acted like any one-party totalitarian society does
Post by Ördög
Post by Petzl
The Wuhan Lab where covid-19 came from and killig Americans now, was
funded by Obama and Biden in 2011
No proof that it came from that lab. However ...
The funding continues under Trump.
Post by Ördög
Post by Petzl
Trump stopped this funding late 2017 early 2018.
no he didn't, the US National Institutes of Health continues to licence
the Wuhan laboratory and fund experiments
Neither China or WHO covered themselves in glory on this one
Fran
2020-04-19 01:45:56 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Ördög
Petz
Post by Petzl
McCoy
Post by McCoy
[...]
Oh yeah! Trump makes our lot look like stars. Even Dutton the spud
looks good when compared to Trump and the spud is hopeless.
Post by Dechucka
Post by Ördög
Post by Ördög
...so there was no timely early warning to the World that COVID-19 was
coming. The idea was sound to have a coordinated research effort in the
areas of Chine where these viruses are coming from. Even a small child
could understand that much...but not the golden showered wonder, nor his
henchmen posses that much understanding.
Neither China or WHO covered themselves in glory on this one
Yebbut, compared to the US and it's appalling performance on covid-19.
both China and WHO showed a stellar result in terms of performance given
how the uS is now the epicentre and they aren't done yet.

And, in addition, what else was the WHO to do but to take the word of a
member organisation during the early stages? No other place had the
disease and the only information available was from the member
organisation that reported the disease when it (finally) was realised
that this was a serious disease. After all, even that muppet Trump kept
saying it was only a flu.
Mattb
2020-04-19 01:59:36 UTC
Post by Fran
Post by Dechucka
Post by Ördög
Petz
Post by Petzl
McCoy
Post by McCoy
[...]
What is really sad is our Democrats aren't much better. The
political system in the USA has been going downhill for about IMO 2
decades. Both sides are trying to use this horrid mess for political
gain. Do hope yours aren't doing that.
Post by Fran
Post by Dechucka
saying it was only a flu.
Dechucka
2020-04-19 02:13:04 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Fran
Post by Dechucka
Post by Ördög
Petz
McCoy
Post by McCoy
[...]
Your federal political and electoral system is perfect for the late 1700
early 1800. Modern democracies have moved forward
Post by Mattb
Both sides are trying to use this horrid mess for political
gain. Do hope yours aren't doing that.
Our politicians have mainly been well behaved and the major parties are
taking a very bipartisan approach. One advantage is that we don't have
an elected 'king/dear leader', rather a figurehead, so our country
federally can put forward an approach with out fighting.

snip
Mattb
2020-04-19 03:08:24 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Fran
Post by Dechucka
Post by Ördög
Petz
McCoy
Post by McCoy
[...]
To change it would require a major constitutional change and
personally I don't trust those in power to do that.
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Both sides are trying to use this horrid mess for political
gain. Do hope yours aren't doing that.
Our politicians have mainly been well behaved and the major parties are
taking a very bipartisan approach. One advantage is that we don't have
an elected 'king/dear leader', rather a figurehead, so our country
federally can put forward an approach with out fighting.
You also only have about 25 million people to serve. Though Trump
does IMO believe he is a king.
snip
Dechucka
2020-04-19 03:39:43 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Fran
Post by Dechucka
Post by Ördög
Petz
McCoy
Post by McCoy
[...]
Another problem with your constitution is that your politicions get to
change it. In Aus the Constitution is the peoples AND States document
need a majority of the vote and a majority of the states to pass.
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Both sides are trying to use this horrid mess for political
gain. Do hope yours aren't doing that.
Our politicians have mainly been well behaved and the major parties are
taking a very bipartisan approach. One advantage is that we don't have
an elected 'king/dear leader', rather a figurehead, so our country
federally can put forward an approach with out fighting.
You also only have about 25 million people to serve. Though Trump
does IMO believe he is a king.
More Dear Leader imo
Post by Mattb
snip
Petzl
2020-04-19 03:54:21 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Fran
Post by Dechucka
Post by Ördög
Petz
McCoy
Post by McCoy
[...]
More lies, spin and deceit
Australia's Christian constitution was dumped as soon as Australia
became a Christian Commonwealth.

First lie by the Downer family, Alexander Downer follows their trait!

Sir John Downer Kings Council, stated, when the Australian
Constitution was finally adopted and on behalf of future generations,
‘Our Australian Commonwealth from its first stage will be a Christian
Commonwealth’.
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Both sides are trying to use this horrid mess for political
gain. Do hope yours aren't doing that.
Our politicians have mainly been well behaved and the major parties are
taking a very bipartisan approach. One advantage is that we don't have
an elected 'king/dear leader', rather a figurehead, so our country
federally can put forward an approach with out fighting.
You also only have about 25 million people to serve. Though Trump
does IMO believe he is a king.
More Dear Leader imo
USA also run by corruption!
--
Petzl
Joe Biden's son, zero track record, for jobs in languages

Five days with dad on Chinese trip was paid US$1.5 billion dollars?
Corruption by proxy,a new corruption that is difficult to detect
Dechucka
2020-04-19 04:01:56 UTC
snip
Post by Petzl
Post by Dechucka
Another problem with your constitution is that your politicions get to
change it. In Aus the Constitution is the peoples AND States document
need a majority of the vote and a majority of the states to pass.
Read Chapt 8:128 of our constitution
Post by Petzl
More lies, spin and deceit
Australia's Christian constitution was dumped as soon as Australia
became a Christian Commonwealth.
If our Christian Constitution was dumped as soon as Australia became a
Christian Commonwealth then were we ever a Christian country? Certainly
aren't now, we are a sectarian constitutional monarchy.
Fran
2020-04-19 04:33:30 UTC
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Dechucka
Another problem with your constitution is that your politicions get to
change it. In Aus the Constitution is the peoples AND States document
need a majority of the vote and a majority of the states to pass.
Read Chapt 8:128 of our constitution
pretzel is pig ignorant about our Constitution and telling him to read
something is a complete waste of time given that he doesn't understand
anything he reads.
Petzl
2020-04-19 05:53:07 UTC
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Petzl
More lies, spin and deceit
Australia's Christian constitution was dumped as soon as Australia
became a Christian Commonwealth.
If our Christian Constitution was dumped as soon as Australia became a
Christian Commonwealth then were we ever a Christian country? Certainly
aren't now, we are a sectarian constitutional monarchy.
I have referendum was required to remove Australia from being a
Christian nation. None took place!
https://australianpolitics.com/constitution/text/chapter-8-alteration
--
Petzl
Our parliaments need to obey our Constitutions,
"Dieu et mon droit" God is my legal right
Dechucka
2020-04-19 06:16:09 UTC
Post by Petzl
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Petzl
More lies, spin and deceit
Australia's Christian constitution was dumped as soon as Australia
became a Christian Commonwealth.
If our Christian Constitution was dumped as soon as Australia became a
Christian Commonwealth then were we ever a Christian country? Certainly
aren't now, we are a sectarian constitutional monarchy.
I have referendum was required to remove Australia from being a
Christian nation.
We were never a Christian nation in fact the colonies specifically voted
that "The Commonwealth shall not make any law for establishing any
religion, or for imposing any religious observance, or for prohibiting
the free exercise of any religion, and no religious test shall be
required as a qualification for any office or public trust under the
Commonwealth." Seems pretty certain that our constitution forbids my
Commonwealth of having a State religion of any type

None took place!

Hence we remain a secular Commonwealth.
Fran
2020-04-20 00:00:14 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Petzl
I have referendum was required to remove Australia from being a
Christian nation.
Stop telling lies pretzel!!!!!!!! No referendum was ever held "to
Petzl
2020-04-20 00:36:49 UTC
Post by Fran
Post by Petzl
I have referendum was required to remove Australia from being a
Christian nation.
Stop telling lies pretzel!!!!!!!! No referendum was ever held "to
remove Australia from being a Christian nation."
"Mad F**king Witch"
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2019/nov/25/alan-joness-radio-show-loses-hundreds-of-advertisers-since-jacinda-ardern-storm
https://is.gd/mD5EBy

Without the Guarantee which was demanded by the colonist, Australian
federation would of been stillborn!

The inclusion of the words ‘humbly relying on the blessing of Almighty
God’ in the Australian Constitution exemplifies the country’s
religious, and specifically Christian, heritage. It can, at the very
least, be said that Judeo-Christian values were so embedded in
Australia so as to necessitate the recognition of God in the nation’s
founding document. When considered alongside the development of
colonial laws, the adoption of the English common-law tradition and
American system of federation, it is evident that the foundations of
the Australian nation, and its laws, have discernible
Christian-philosophical roots.

Radical secularists and historical revisionists, the Australian legal
system has a distinct Judeo-Christian tradition that has prevailed
till the present day. In these days of political correctness and moral
relativism, it is always important for us to be reminded of the
Judeo-Christian heritage of the Australian people, which still
permeates most of the laws and socio-political institutions of
Australia. To state this is not to be ‘intolerant’ but to stress an
undeniable historical truth.

It has also been said that a people without historical memory can
easily be deceived by the power of foolish and deceitful philosophies.
Although undeniably diminished and rarely acknowledged, Christianity
has an enduring role in the Australian legal system. Despite the best
efforts of
101 The legislation allowed for funding of a wide range of programs
that comprise up to 10 per cent of federal expenditure, including
accommodation for asylum seekers offshore, the national
counterterrorism committee.

Both Quick and Garran participated in the Federation conventions in
the 1890s and were involved in the drafting of the Constitution.

Quick and Garran elucidated the purpose and effect of the nation’s
establishment clause:
By the establishment of religion is meant the erection and recognition
of a State Church, or the concession of special favours, titles, and
advantages to one church which are denied to others. It is not
intended to prohibit the Federal Government from recognizing religion
or religious worship.

The statement entirely dispels any possible claims that the Australian
Constitution established secularism by virtue of section 116. Rather,
Quick and Garran further elaborated upon the implications of section
116 to Christianity:

The Christian religion is … recognised as a part of the common law.
There is abundant authority for saying that Christianity is part and
parcel of the law of the land… Consequently the fundamental principles
of the Christian religion will continue to be respected, although not
enforced by Federal legislation. For example, the Federal Parliament
will have to provide for the administration of oaths in legal
proceedings, and there is nothing to prevent it from enabling an oath
to be taken, as at common law, on the sanctity of the Holy Gospel.

A people without historical memory can easily be deceived by the power
of foolish and deceitful philosophies.

Although undeniably diminished and rarely acknowledged, Christianity
has an enduring role in the Australian legal system. Despite the best
efforts of 101 The legislation allowed for funding of a wide range of
programs that comprise up to 10 per cent of federal expenditure,
including accommodation for asylum seekers offshore, the national
counterterrorism committee.
--
Petzl
Australia's parliament needs to obey our Constitutions,
Dechucka
2020-04-20 00:50:24 UTC
Post by Petzl
Post by Fran
Post by Petzl
I have referendum was required to remove Australia from being a
Christian nation.
Stop telling lies pretzel!!!!!!!! No referendum was ever held "to
remove Australia from being a Christian nation."
"Mad F**king Witch"
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2019/nov/25/alan-joness-radio-show-loses-hundreds-of-advertisers-since-jacinda-ardern-storm
https://is.gd/mD5EBy
Alan Jones’s 2GB breakfast show has lost hundreds of advertisers since
he suggested Scott Morrison shove a sock down the throat of Jacinda
Ardern,. Good thing to, advertisers don't want to be associated with a
cottaging creep like this
Post by Petzl
Without the Guarantee which was demanded by the colonist, Australian
federation would of been stillborn!
What guarantee? Do you mean Sect 116 that guaranteed that the
Commonwealth would not make a 'State" religion?
Post by Petzl
The inclusion of the words ‘humbly relying on the blessing of Almighty
God’ in the Australian Constitution
You'll find that in the Legislation not the constitution.

Snip the rest of the plagiarism
Fran
2020-04-20 02:42:17 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Petzl
Post by Petzl
I have referendum was required to remove Australia from being a
Christian nation.
Stop telling lies pretzel!!!!!!!!  No referendum was ever held "to
remove Australia from being a Christian nation."
"Mad F**king Witch"
Coming from you that guarantees that I am sane, reasonable, well
educated, well informed and, politically, right on the money.

WTF are you on about citing Alan Jones? IF (and that will be THE most
enormous IF as it never happens) you can give a cite that proves that
we've had a referendum "to remove Australia from being a Christian
nation." as you said when you lied, then post a cite. You won't be able
to do so, So, stop telling lies.

I repeat: No referendum was ever held "to remove Australia from being a
Christian nation."
Ned Latham
2020-04-20 02:55:07 UTC
Coming from you that guarantees that you're a "Mad F**king Witch".
Petzl
2020-04-20 04:37:54 UTC
On Sun, 19 Apr 2020 21:55:07 -0500, Ned Latham
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Fran
Post by Petzl
"Mad F**king Witch"
Coming from you that guarantees that I am sane, reasonable, well
educated, well informed and, politically, right on the money.
Coming from you that guarantees that you're a "Mad F**king Witch".
Yes a small band of VERY small thinking woman.
All loud all obnoxious.
Xeno
2020-04-20 11:32:20 UTC
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Fran
Post by Petzl
"Mad F**king Witch"
Coming from you that guarantees that I am sane, reasonable, well
educated, well informed and, politically, right on the money.
Coming from you that guarantees that you're a "Mad F**king Witch".
Yes a small band of VERY small thinking woman.
All loud all obnoxious.
Are you afraid of *thinking* women?
--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Petzl
2020-04-20 11:50:41 UTC
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Fran
Post by Petzl
"Mad F**king Witch"
Coming from you that guarantees that I am sane, reasonable, well
educated, well informed and, politically, right on the money.
Coming from you that guarantees that you're a "Mad F**king Witch".
Yes a small band of VERY small thinking woman.
All loud all obnoxious.
Are you afraid of *thinking* women?
Is there such a creature
Tree roots got my sewer told the girls who have Phd's not to use any
water the drainer was down 2 metre deep hole to connect new sewer to
main. next thing he is racing out of hole the girls turned on the
washing machine?
This made the clay wet and back hoe fell down the hole?

The Drainer
--
Petzl
The philosophy of the school room in one generation
- Abraham Lincoln
Ned Latham
2020-04-20 12:54:44 UTC
Post by Petzl
Post by Xeno
Post by Petzl
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Fran
Post by Petzl
"Mad F**king Witch"
Coming from you that guarantees that I am sane, reasonable, well
educated, well informed and, politically, right on the money.
Coming from you that guarantees that you're a "Mad F**king Witch".
Yes a small band of VERY small thinking woman.
All loud all obnoxious.
Are you afraid of *thinking* women?
Small-thinking (wo)men, speshly loud and obnoxious. Brrr.
<chortle> Yer gotta larf.
Petzl
2020-04-20 21:45:59 UTC
On Mon, 20 Apr 2020 07:54:44 -0500, Ned Latham
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Petzl
Post by Xeno
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Xeno
Are you afraid of *thinking* women?
Small-thinking (wo)men, speshly loud and obnoxious. Brrr.
Is there such a creature
Tree roots got my sewer told the girls who have Phd's not to use any
water the drainer was down 2 metre deep hole to connect new sewer to
main. next thing he is racing out of hole the girls turned on the
washing machine?
This made the clay wet and back hoe fell down the hole?
<chortle> Yer gotta larf.
I was glad the drainer wasn't killed!
Photo of another back hoe pulling it out
https://ibb.co/QK9jqGj
- Abraham Lincoln
Dechucka
2020-04-20 21:56:00 UTC
snip
Where did you plagiarise the photo from?
Petzl
2020-04-20 22:06:16 UTC
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Petzl
I was glad the drainer wasn't killed!
Photo of another back hoe pulling it out
https://ibb.co/QK9jqGj
Where did you plagiarise the photo from?
I took the photo with my Minolta
--
It’s Racist And Insensitive
To Tell Moslems Not To Poop On The Floor

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2016/02/04/germany-develops-multicultural-toilets-to-stop-migrants-defecating-on-floor/
Dechucka

Wotawonderfulworld
2020-04-20 04:14:35 UTC
Post by Petzl
Post by Petzl
I have referendum was required to remove Australia from being a
Christian nation.
Stop telling lies pretzel!!!!!!!!  No referendum was ever held "to
remove Australia from being a Christian nation."
"Mad F**king Witch"
<Snip>

Heres the last 100 years of referendum's and results.

https://www.aec.gov.au/Elections/referendums/Referendum_Dates_and_Results.h
tm

No mention of Christian nation anywhere...
Fran
2020-04-19 04:27:34 UTC
Post by Dechucka
   You also only have about 25 million people to serve.
Population size is no excuse. India is a democracy and has 1.35 billion
people and is (in comparison with western countries) poor and even there
they seem to be doing OK when compared to the US. The US has a crap
political system that was good when it was a frontier country but that
was several centuries ago.

Though Trump
Post by Dechucka
does IMO believe he is a king.
More Dear Leader imo
:-)) Yep. I too think he's more Dear Leader than King.
Mattb
2020-04-19 18:39:50 UTC
Post by Fran
Post by Dechucka
   You also only have about 25 million people to serve.
Population size is no excuse. India is a democracy and has 1.35 billion
people and is (in comparison with western countries) poor and even there
they seem to be doing OK when compared to the US. The US has a crap
political system that was good when it was a frontier country but that
was several centuries ago.
Do you consider how Gang rape was acceptable there a norm. No
country is perfect and I do wish the USA would cut off ALL aid to
other countries, spend more at home and maybe we would have been
better prepared for this virus. Let OZ take up the burden.
Post by Fran
Though Trump
Dechucka
2020-04-19 23:02:13 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Fran
   You also only have about 25 million people to serve.
Population size is no excuse. India is a democracy and has 1.35 billion
people and is (in comparison with western countries) poor and even there
they seem to be doing OK when compared to the US. The US has a crap
political system that was good when it was a frontier country but that
was several centuries ago.
Do you consider how Gang rape was acceptable there a norm. No
country is perfect and I do wish the USA would cut off ALL aid to
other countries,
If the US disappeared up it's own arse there are other countries ready
and willing to take over it's role in world leadership. The US would
lose it's relevance in the world which I think would be unfortunate.
Post by Mattb
spend more at home and maybe we would have been
better prepared for this virus.
Doubt it. Love watching the US socialising its economy
Let OZ take up the burden.
Mattb
2020-04-19 23:43:36 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Fran
   You also only have about 25 million people to serve.
Population size is no excuse. India is a democracy and has 1.35 billion
people and is (in comparison with western countries) poor and even there
they seem to be doing OK when compared to the US. The US has a crap
political system that was good when it was a frontier country but that
was several centuries ago.
Do you consider how Gang rape was acceptable there a norm. No
country is perfect and I do wish the USA would cut off ALL aid to
other countries,
If the US disappeared up it's own arse there are other countries ready
and willing to take over it's role in world leadership.
That is good then why aren't these other countries giving the aid now?
Post by Dechucka
The US would
lose it's relevance in the world which I think would be unfortunate.
Not me I think it would be good. let the world take care of itself
for a while and let the USA do as OZ and the E.U. do now spend it
taxes on it's own. Let the E.U. and OZ take over the US share of the
UN and let the USA pay what OZ does.
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
spend more at home and maybe we would have been
better prepared for this virus.
Doubt it. Love watching the US socialising its economy
The word 'socializing has come to mean doing anything for the common
good. Now to some it means paying them to sit on their ass doing
nothing. I approve of many programs that some call socialist but not
free everything.
Post by Dechucka
Let OZ take up the burden.
Dechucka
2020-04-19 23:56:19 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Fran
   You also only have about 25 million people to serve.
Population size is no excuse. India is a democracy and has 1.35 billion
people and is (in comparison with western countries) poor and even there
they seem to be doing OK when compared to the US. The US has a crap
political system that was good when it was a frontier country but that
was several centuries ago.
Do you consider how Gang rape was acceptable there a norm. No
country is perfect and I do wish the USA would cut off ALL aid to
other countries,
If the US disappeared up it's own arse there are other countries ready
and willing to take over it's role in world leadership.
That is good then why aren't these other countries giving the aid now?
They are. Take a look at China's expansion in the Pacific region and in
Africa.
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
The US would
lose it's relevance in the world which I think would be unfortunate.
Not me I think it would be good. let the world take care of itself
for a while and let the USA do as OZ and the E.U. do now spend it
taxes on it's own. Let the E.U. and OZ take over the US share of the
UN and let the USA pay what OZ does.
Aus 0.27% of Gross Net Income on aid ranked 16 in the world US 0.17%
ranked 20. Maybe you should look at the facts not listen to trump

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_development_aid_country_donors#Net_official_development_assistance_by_country_as_a_percentage_of_GNI
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
spend more at home and maybe we would have been
better prepared for this virus.
Doubt it. Love watching the US socialising its economy
The word 'socializing has come to mean doing anything for the common
good. Now to some it means paying them to sit on their ass doing
nothing. I approve of many programs that some call socialist but not
free everything.
I was actually talking about the US$Trillions of taxpayers money being
spent to prop up the US capitalist economy. Privatise the profits and
socialise the losses as per normal
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Let OZ take up the burden.
Fran
2020-04-20 00:14:35 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
     You also only have about 25 million people to serve.
Population size is no excuse.  India is a democracy and has 1.35
billion
people and is (in comparison with western countries) poor and even there
they seem to be doing OK when compared to the US.  The US has a crap
political system that was good when it was a frontier country but that
was several centuries ago.
      Do you consider how Gang rape was acceptable there a norm.  No
country is perfect and I do wish the USA would cut off ALL aid to
other countries,
If the US disappeared up it's own arse there are other countries ready
and willing to take over it's role in world leadership.
That is good then why aren't these other countries giving the aid now?
They are. Take a look at China's expansion in the Pacific region and in
Africa.
Yep. Belts and Roads. China is galloping after the US world leader
position and will overtake it soon if Trump has his way.
Mattb
2020-04-20 02:48:14 UTC
Post by Fran
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
[...]
I agree. Trump is a idiot. USA's last 3 presidents have been
idiots and looks like the next will be as well.
Xeno
2020-04-20 11:37:47 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
[...]
China certainly has the funds to do whatever they wish.

Petzl
2020-04-20 11:51:30 UTC
Post by Xeno
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
[...]
What Covid-19 has fixed.
--
Petzl
Australia will never be destroyed from the outside.
it will be because we were destroyed from the rot within
Dechucka
which is?
Petzl
2020-04-20 21:50:06 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Petzl
Post by Xeno
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
[...]
Caused hatred of China, fixed the amount of Green House Gases going
into atmosphere, reset the world economy
--
Petzl
What perfect set of circumstances placed our Sun a

If gravity was slightly more powerful
the universe would collapse into a bowl!
If gravity was less powerful the universe would fly apart,
there would be no stars no planets!

Gravity is precisely as strong as it needs to be!
If the ratio of the electromagnetic force to the
strong force wasn't 1% life wouldn't exist!
Dechucka
2020-04-20 22:10:41 UTC
Post by Petzl
Post by Dechucka
Post by Petzl
Post by Xeno
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
[...]
Most people saw the evil that is the totalitarian one-party State of
China particularly when it comes to human rights. Of course you are a
fanboi of these abusesand China's policies
Post by Petzl
fixed the amount of Green House Gases going
into atmosphere,
Sadly it will all start again soon :-(
Post by Petzl
reset the world economy
In what manner? I suspect it will be business as usual except for
Australian internal tourism. With Virgin in voluntary receivership
prices will 'sky'-rocket' making it cheaper for Australians to take
overseas holidays, looks like NZ/PIs may open up soon to travel in an
Oceania bubble
Jeßus
2020-04-20 22:16:34 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Petzl
Post by Dechucka
Post by Petzl
Post by Xeno
Post by Dechucka
Post by Petzl
reset the world economy
In what manner? I suspect it will be business as usual except for
Australian internal tourism. With Virgin in voluntary receivership
prices will 'sky'-rocket' making it cheaper for Australians to take
overseas holidays, looks like NZ/PIs may open up soon to travel in an
Oceania bubble
LOL, it's only recently that I've realised how utterly out of touch
with the truth you are. It's been cheaper to holiday overseas for a
very long time. And as for the economy... you can't be serious. We are
in deep, deep shit and this time there will be no recovery for a
decade or more.
Mattb
2020-04-20 02:46:21 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Fran
   You also only have about 25 million people to serve.
Population size is no excuse. India is a democracy and has 1.35 billion
people and is (in comparison with western countries) poor and even there
they seem to be doing OK when compared to the US. The US has a crap
political system that was good when it was a frontier country but that
was several centuries ago.
Do you consider how Gang rape was acceptable there a norm. No
country is perfect and I do wish the USA would cut off ALL aid to
other countries,
If the US disappeared up it's own arse there are other countries ready
and willing to take over it's role in world leadership.
That is good then why aren't these other countries giving the aid now?
They are. Take a look at China's expansion in the Pacific region and in
Africa.
Look at China's human rights record. Look at the expansion by
force and intimidation.

OK then if the USA would cut all aid to the UN and other countries
tomorrow you'd have no problem with that?
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
The US would
lose it's relevance in the world which I think would be unfortunate.
Not me I think it would be good. let the world take care of itself
for a while and let the USA do as OZ and the E.U. do now spend it
taxes on it's own. Let the E.U. and OZ take over the US share of the
UN and let the USA pay what OZ does.
Aus 0.27% of Gross Net Income on aid ranked 16 in the world US 0.17%
ranked 20. Maybe you should look at the facts not listen to trump
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_development_aid_country_donors#Net_official_development_assistance_by_country_as_a_percentage_of_GNI
Does that include UN?
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Let OZ take up the burden.
Dechucka
2020-04-20 02:58:09 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Fran
[...]
Bunch of shitheads
Post by Mattb
OK then if the USA would cut all aid to the UN and other countries
tomorrow you'd have no problem with that?
You're the one wanting the US to cut aid not me
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
The US would
lose it's relevance in the world which I think would be unfortunate.
Not me I think it would be good. let the world take care of itself
for a while and let the USA do as OZ and the E.U. do now spend it
taxes on it's own. Let the E.U. and OZ take over the US share of the
UN and let the USA pay what OZ does.
Aus 0.27% of Gross Net Income on aid ranked 16 in the world US 0.17%
ranked 20. Maybe you should look at the facts not listen to trump
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_development_aid_country_donors#Net_official_development_assistance_by_country_as_a_percentage_of_GNI
Does that include UN?
no idea, if the US wants to take it's bat a ball and go home and lose
it's relevance to the world it would be regrettable but so be it.
Mattb
2020-04-20 03:08:14 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Fran
[...]
True. Look at China and Hong Kong.
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
OK then if the USA would cut all aid to the UN and other countries
tomorrow you'd have no problem with that?
You're the one wanting the US to cut aid not me
OK then what is your point other than putting the USA down?
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Dechucka
2020-04-20 03:20:57 UTC
snip
Post by Mattb
Post by Mattb
tomorrow you'd have no problem with that?
You're the one wanting the US to cut aid not me
OK then what is your point other than putting the USA down?
I'm not

snip
Mattb

China is not a country I would support.
Fran
2020-04-20 03:55:22 UTC
Post by Fran
snip
Post by Mattb
tomorrow you'd have no problem with that?
You're the one wanting the US to cut aid not me
   OK  then what is your point other than putting the USA down?
I'm not
Indeed. Mentioning that China's influence is growing and will continue
to grow as the US steps back is not putting the US down. It' s simple
fact. China wants to be a dominant world power. The US once also
wanted that but under Trump, it's becoming more and more islationist and
choosing to both waste it's power and to step out of the fray and give
its power away to places like China whilst all the time railing about
how bad that will be when china becomes a major power (and it will be bad).
Dechucka
Sadly that is a good summary
Mattb
2020-04-20 21:29:59 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Fran
snip
Post by Mattb
tomorrow you'd have no problem with that?
You're the one wanting the US to cut aid not me
   OK  then what is your point other than putting the USA down?
I'm not
Indeed.  Mentioning that China's influence is growing and will continue
to grow as the US steps back is not putting the US down.  It' s simple
fact.  China wants to be a dominant world power.  The US once also
wanted that but under Trump, it's becoming more and more islationist and
choosing to both waste it's power and to step out of the fray and give
its power away to places like China whilst all the time railing about
how bad that will be when china becomes a major power (and it will be bad).
Sadly that is a good summary
I agree but seems all countries want is free cash and no strings on
how it is spent. Since the USA isn't good enough as you both say
maybe it is time for the USA to withdraw and allow countries to do as
they see fit, without strings.
Dechucka
2020-04-20 21:37:08 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Fran
snip
Post by Mattb
[...]
Go for it and disappear up your own arse becoming more irrelevant to the
world. I personally don't like the alternative of Chinese influence in
the Indo-Pacific and Africa but so be it.
Mattb
2020-04-20 21:57:46 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Fran
snip
Post by Mattb
[...]
Yet most of what you post is anti-USA. Even OZ is not perfect. Yes
we have had 2 decades of shit for brain Presidents and Congress sucks
also. The next President will also be a freak. We are fucked
because and until the moderates stand up and tell both the far right
and left to go fuck themselves.

Do you know how to fix it better?
Mattb
2020-04-20 18:49:33 UTC
Post by Fran
Post by Fran
snip
Post by Mattb
tomorrow you'd have no problem with that?
You're the one wanting the US to cut aid not me
   OK  then what is your point other than putting the USA down?
I'm not
Indeed. Mentioning that China's influence is growing and will continue
to grow as the US steps back is not putting the US down. It' s simple
fact. China wants to be a dominant world power. The US once also
wanted that but under Trump, it's becoming more and more islationist and
choosing to both waste it's power and to step out of the fray and give
its power away to places like China whilst all the time railing about
how bad that will be when china becomes a major power (and it will be bad).
I agree it will be bad. More so for your area.

One thing this virus has done people seem to realize getting to much
from China no matter the cost saving is a mistake. Maybe they will
move more business back.
Xeno
2020-04-20 11:40:05 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Fran
[...]
We are. That's why the Aus Govt has stepped up aid to the Pacific Island
area where China wants to get much more than the toehold they now have.
Post by Mattb
OK then if the USA would cut all aid to the UN and other countries
tomorrow you'd have no problem with that?
That is an issue for the USA.

Mattb
2020-04-20 18:51:51 UTC
Post by Xeno
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Fran
[...]
How much aid? Military aid?
Post by Xeno
Post by Mattb
OK then if the USA would cut all aid to the UN and other countries
tomorrow you'd have no problem with that?
That is an issue for the USA.
Yes it is. Then again so is all the gun control and such talked
about in a OZ group about the USA.
Dechucka
2020-04-20 20:11:32 UTC
snip
which group would that be?
Ördög
2020-04-20 21:21:20 UTC
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Mattb
Post by Xeno
That is an issue for the USA.
Yes it is. Then again so is all the gun control and such talked
about in a OZ group about the USA.
which group would that be?
Are you still playing with that demented septic Yank trolling freak show?

The moron still insist on shit stirring in newsgroups outside his
favourite cesspit t.p.g home. He also wants to enforce total thought and
communication control shutting up everything unfavourable to his US and
Israel centred hard right and gun maniac agendas, and that across all of
the Usenet.

Pathetic.
--
Ördög
Welcome to real Hell on Earth! :)
and plutocracy!
Dechucka
Don't worry I sanitise completely after I finish
Mattb
2020-04-20 21:48:52 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Ördög
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Mattb
Post by Xeno
That is an issue for the USA.
Yes it is. Then again so is all the gun control and such talked
about in a OZ group about the USA.
which group would that be?
Are you still playing with that demented septic Yank trolling freak show?
The moron still insist on shit stirring in newsgroups outside his
favourite cesspit t.p.g home. He also wants to enforce total thought and
communication control shutting up everything unfavourable to his US and
Israel centred hard right and gun maniac agendas, and that across all of
the Usenet.
Pathetic.
Don't worry I sanitise completely after I finish
:-))) That is good. You do know you and Ördög sound much like
Patrick and Duke......... Ordog lies and you say nothing is Ordog
your RCC?

BTW Dechucka how often do you see me in t.p.g. lately. Ordog
doesn't seem to know what he is taking about.

Also I do enjoy watching you sticking it to Patrick.
Dechucka
2020-04-20 22:14:18 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Ördög
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Mattb
Post by Xeno
That is an issue for the USA.
Yes it is. Then again so is all the gun control and such talked
about in a OZ group about the USA.
which group would that be?
Are you still playing with that demented septic Yank trolling freak show?
The moron still insist on shit stirring in newsgroups outside his
favourite cesspit t.p.g home. He also wants to enforce total thought and
communication control shutting up everything unfavourable to his US and
Israel centred hard right and gun maniac agendas, and that across all of
the Usenet.
Pathetic.
Don't worry I sanitise completely after I finish
:-))) That is good.
Of course
Post by Mattb
You do know you and Ördög sound much like
Patrick and Duke......... Ordog lies and you say nothing is Ordog
your RCC?
Don't think that as an avowed communist he's into religion and also
don't think he enables child-abusers
you posted there just a little while ago ;-)
Mattb
Which group are we on?
Dechucka
Austin.politics?
Ördög
2020-04-20 21:57:56 UTC
It was written by Dechucka:

/snip/
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
which group would that be?
Which group are we on?
Austin.politics?
:))
and plutocracy!
Mattb
Another Patrick response. Do you see how you look.
Dechucka
2020-04-20 22:27:14 UTC
snip
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Which group are we on?
Austin.politics?
Another Patrick response. Do you see how you look.
LOL, as an ally US politics is highly relevant to Australia. With
ongoing discussions about gun-control in Australia and with people
quoting the US situation that is also relevant to this little old ng.
Petzl
2020-04-20 21:54:10 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Xeno
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Fran
[...]
Vanuatu is a French basket case. Revolution about to happen, not a
good idea to arm them!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coconut_War
Post by Mattb
Post by Xeno
Post by Mattb
OK then if the USA would cut all aid to the UN and other countries
tomorrow you'd have no problem with that?
That is an issue for the USA.
Yes it is. Then again so is all the gun control and such talked
about in a OZ group about the USA.
Australia only has gun control for the law abiding, plenty of guns in
the hands of Moslem thugs.
--
Petzl
when man stops believing in God
G. K. Chesterton
Mattb
Don't know but criminals seldom follow the law.
Dechucka
2020-04-20 22:29:19 UTC
snip
Well done you receive the 'Stating the bleeding obvious' award for today
Dechucka
2020-04-20 22:22:44 UTC
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Xeno
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Fran
[...]
Actually it is an independent country that used to be controlled jointly
controlled by France and the UK
Post by Petzl
Revolution about to happen, not a
good idea to arm them!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coconut_War
The coconut war was back in the 70s or 80s wasn't it. Lovely place btw
great diving and fishing.
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Xeno
Post by Mattb
OK then if the USA would cut all aid to the UN and other countries
tomorrow you'd have no problem with that?
That is an issue for the USA.
Yes it is. Then again so is all the gun control and such talked
about in a OZ group about the USA.
Australia only has gun control for the law abiding, plenty of guns in
the hands of Moslem thugs.
Are there? Better get onto your bat phone and tell ASIO on your secret
direct line so the ca hand the info to Dutton. Why don't you take direct
action and head off in your 'little tank', your white peacock sitting on
the turret, while armed with your grenade (did you claim to have a
machine gun at one stage). You go get those Moslem who complained about
your peacocks squwarking from 10 miles away.
Xeno
2020-04-20 11:36:40 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Fran
   You also only have about 25 million people to serve.
Population size is no excuse. India is a democracy and has 1.35 billion
people and is (in comparison with western countries) poor and even there
they seem to be doing OK when compared to the US. The US has a crap
political system that was good when it was a frontier country but that
was several centuries ago.
Do you consider how Gang rape was acceptable there a norm. No
country is perfect and I do wish the USA would cut off ALL aid to
other countries,
If the US disappeared up it's own arse there are other countries ready
and willing to take over it's role in world leadership.
That is good then why aren't these other countries giving the aid now?
One is, China. Problem is that aid, like so much of it from other
countries, comes with strings attached.
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
The US would
lose it's relevance in the world which I think would be unfortunate.
Not me I think it would be good. let the world take care of itself
for a while and let the USA do as OZ and the E.U. do now spend it
taxes on it's own. Let the E.U. and OZ take over the US share of the
UN and let the USA pay what OZ does.
Australia is upping spending on OS aid. I think the current raft of
money is primarily intended to prevent China getting a foothold in this
region.
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
spend more at home and maybe we would have been
better prepared for this virus.
Doubt it. Love watching the US socialising its economy
The word 'socializing has come to mean doing anything for the common
good. Now to some it means paying them to sit on their ass doing
nothing. I approve of many programs that some call socialist but not
free everything.
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Let OZ take up the burden.

Mattb
2020-04-20 21:25:15 UTC
Post by Xeno
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Fran
   You also only have about 25 million people to serve.
Population size is no excuse. India is a democracy and has 1.35 billion
people and is (in comparison with western countries) poor and even there
they seem to be doing OK when compared to the US. The US has a crap
political system that was good when it was a frontier country but that
was several centuries ago.
Do you consider how Gang rape was acceptable there a norm. No
country is perfect and I do wish the USA would cut off ALL aid to
other countries,
If the US disappeared up it's own arse there are other countries ready
and willing to take over it's role in world leadership.
That is good then why aren't these other countries giving the aid now?
One is, China. Problem is that aid, like so much of it from other
countries, comes with strings attached.
Yes want it to go for what it is given for. Personally if a country
needs food we should send food.
Post by Xeno
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Let OZ take up the burden.
Fran
2020-04-20 00:11:46 UTC
Post by Dechucka
    You also only have about 25 million people to serve.
Population size is no excuse.  India is a democracy and has 1.35 billion
people and is (in comparison with western countries) poor and even there
they seem to be doing OK when compared to the US.  The US has a crap
political system that was good when it was a frontier country but that
was several centuries ago.
     Do you consider how Gang rape was acceptable there a norm.
For fuck's sake will you stop being a moron!!!!!!!! Lynching was once
normal in the US but I didn't feel the need to mention that in response
as "POLITICS and POLITICAL SYSTEMS" are what is under discussion.

No
Post by Dechucka
country is perfect and I do wish the USA would cut off ALL aid to
other countries,
Not possible for any country that wants to wield power and influence
beyond its borders. The US is already ceding huge slabs of power and
influence to China and I'm not at all happy about that power shift.
Post by Dechucka
If the US disappeared up it's own arse there are other countries ready
and willing to take over it's role in world leadership. The US would
lose it's relevance in the world which I think would be unfortunate.
Yep. I don't trust the US even as an ally but I trust the Chinese even
less.
Post by Dechucka
spend more at home and maybe we would have been
better prepared for this virus.
Doubt it. Love watching the US socialising its economy
I don't but I do appreciate the irony. I'd rather see it educating it's
citizens so they have a basic understanding of politics and such simple
things as 'rights vs responsibilities' as at the moment they seem to
have an appalling level of ignorance of such basics.

Those current bloody 'protestors' in Michigan and the other states where
the idiot Toddler POTUS said need 'liberating' are cretins as is
evidenced from wha tis written on their banners/signs. I can't remember
who said yesterday that the US was a clusterfuck but those protesters
certainly are indicative of that being the direction it's heading.
Mattb
2020-04-20 03:02:35 UTC
Post by Fran
Post by Dechucka
    You also only have about 25 million people to serve.
Population size is no excuse.  India is a democracy and has 1.35 billion
people and is (in comparison with western countries) poor and even there
they seem to be doing OK when compared to the US.  The US has a crap
political system that was good when it was a frontier country but that
was several centuries ago.
     Do you consider how Gang rape was acceptable there a norm.
For fuck's sake will you stop being a moron!!!!!!!! Lynching was once
normal in the US but I didn't feel the need to mention that in response
as "POLITICS and POLITICAL SYSTEMS" are what is under discussion.
Lynching is not gong on today.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-51969961

Jharkhand: 10 Men Gang-Rape 16-Yr-Old Girl Who Reached Out To Them For
Help Amid Lockdown 28 March 2020
https://thelogicalindian.com/news/jharkhand-girl-gang-raped-20357

Like Patrick you will say anything for your agenda. Does Patrick
call people a moron also?
Post by Fran
No
Post by Dechucka
country is perfect and I do wish the USA would cut off ALL aid to
other countries,
Not possible for any country that wants to wield power and influence
beyond its borders. The US is already ceding huge slabs of power and
influence to China and I'm not at all happy about that power shift.
I don't really care for the most part. Maybe OZ and the E.U. should
take up part of the burden and stop bitching on how everyone isn't
perfect.
Post by Fran
Post by Dechucka
If the US disappeared up it's own arse there are other countries ready
and willing to take over it's role in world leadership. The US would
lose it's relevance in the world which I think would be unfortunate.
Yep. I don't trust the US even as an ally but I trust the Chinese even
less.
You should not trust the USA as a ally what
Trump did to the Kurds proves that. Yes is OZ any better?
Trump is a idiot as are those of the far right and left.
Mattb
2020-04-19 18:36:45 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Fran
Post by Dechucka
Post by Ördög
Petz
McCoy
Post by McCoy
[...]
I hope it required more than a simple majority say maybe 2/3rds to
change it.
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Both sides are trying to use this horrid mess for political
gain. Do hope yours aren't doing that.
Our politicians have mainly been well behaved and the major parties are
taking a very bipartisan approach. One advantage is that we don't have
an elected 'king/dear leader', rather a figurehead, so our country
federally can put forward an approach with out fighting.
You also only have about 25 million people to serve. Though Trump
does IMO believe he is a king.
More Dear Leader imo
You can have him, you already have the owner of Fox. We can send
you Trump and Pelosi. Kidding.

One good thing is the States told the Feds they are not a unitary
government. Trump seems to not like that.
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
snip
Dechucka
2020-04-19 22:54:17 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Fran
Post by Dechucka
Post by Ördög
Petz
McCoy
Post by McCoy
[...]
Overall majority and a majority in the majority of the States is a hard
hurdle to overcome, it actually gives a strong gerrymander to the
smaller States 8/44
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Referendums_in_Australia
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Both sides are trying to use this horrid mess for political
gain. Do hope yours aren't doing that.
Our politicians have mainly been well behaved and the major parties are
taking a very bipartisan approach. One advantage is that we don't have
an elected 'king/dear leader', rather a figurehead, so our country
federally can put forward an approach with out fighting.
You also only have about 25 million people to serve. Though Trump
does IMO believe he is a king.
More Dear Leader imo
You can have him, you already have the owner of Fox. We can send
you Trump and Pelosi. Kidding.
Thanks but no thanks, I prefer to laugh at him and its' fanbois from afar.
Post by Mattb
One good thing is the States told the Feds they are not a unitary
government. Trump seems to not like that.
One good thing here is that the States and Feds are talking. OK the Feds
have been slow to act in some areas but the States then just act
unilaterally.
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
snip
Mattb
2020-04-19 23:44:33 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Fran
Post by Dechucka
Post by Ördög
Petz
McCoy
Post by McCoy
[...]
This is good and I have no problem with it. Just as long as you
don't get Mob rule.
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
snip
Dechucka
2020-04-20 00:05:13 UTC
snip
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Overall majority and a majority in the majority of the States is a hard
hurdle to overcome, it actually gives a strong gerrymander to the
smaller States 8/44
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Referendums_in_Australia
This is good and I have no problem with it. Just as long as you
don't get Mob rule.
Is mob rule a euphemism for rule by the majority of the people? Voting
in Australia is compulsory, including in referendums, we believe that
responsibilities comes with the right of having a say (what one does
with the ballot papers is up to you, nobody can make you put in a valid
vote). Anyhow the whole point is that we get to vote on changing OUR
constitution.
Ned Latham
2020-04-20 01:03:01 UTC
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Dechucka
Overall majority and a majority in the majority of the States
is a hard hurdle to overcome,
Crap. How's 75%+1 sound?
Post by Dechucka
This is good and I have no problem with it. Just as long as you
don't get Mob rule.
Is mob rule a euphemism for rule by the majority of the people?
Voting in Australia is compulsory, including in referendums,
Crap. Attendance is compulsory.
Post by Dechucka
we believe that responsibilities comes with the right of having
a say (what one does with the ballot papers is up to you, nobody
can make you put in a valid vote).
Crap. Compulsory attendance at elections was legislated by
Labor in an effort to get the donkey vote working for them.
Post by Dechucka
Anyhow the whole point is that we get to vote on changing
OUR constitution.
One successful referendum in 119 years shows just how far the
politicians are from any awareness of the people. This country
is an elective oligarchy, a tyrant's *pretense* of democracy.
Mattb
2020-04-20 03:05:17 UTC
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Overall majority and a majority in the majority of the States is a hard
hurdle to overcome, it actually gives a strong gerrymander to the
smaller States 8/44
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Referendums_in_Australia
This is good and I have no problem with it. Just as long as you
don't get Mob rule.
Is mob rule a euphemism for rule by the majority of the people?
OK if the majority of the people are white and vote to remove rights
from minorities would you support it? Say if the Majority are
Religious and remove rights from Atheist would you support it. I
would not. Then why have a constitution if all it takes is 50.1% of
the vote to change it.
That is good and I have no problem with that.
Dechucka
2020-04-20 03:27:33 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Overall majority and a majority in the majority of the States is a hard
hurdle to overcome, it actually gives a strong gerrymander to the
smaller States 8/44
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Referendums_in_Australia
This is good and I have no problem with it. Just as long as you
don't get Mob rule.
Is mob rule a euphemism for rule by the majority of the people?
OK if the majority of the people are white and vote to remove rights
from minorities would you support it?
Are you assuming all white people vote the same or all strawmen vote the
same
Post by Mattb
Say if the Majority are
Religious and remove rights from Atheist would you support it. I
would not. Then why have a constitution if all it takes is 50.1% of
the vote to change it.
We don't but yes a majority is what is needed in a majority of the
States. However it is a much better system then allowing politicians to
change the constitution.
Fran
2020-04-20 03:58:23 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Mattb
Say if the Majority are
Religious and remove rights from Atheist would you support it.   I
would not.  Then why have a constitution if all it takes is 50.1% of
the vote to change it.
We don't but yes a majority is what is needed in a majority of the
States.
I think what you are saying is going over Matt's head with his mention
of 50.1%. You need to explain what is meant by that 'majority needed in
the majority of States'.
Dechucka
2020-04-20 05:56:30 UTC
Post by Fran
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Mattb
Say if the Majority are
Religious and remove rights from Atheist would you support it.   I
would not.  Then why have a constitution if all it takes is 50.1% of
the vote to change it.
We don't but yes a majority is what is needed in a majority of the
States.
I think what you are saying is going over Matt's head with his mention
of 50.1%.  You need to explain what is meant by that 'majority needed in
the majority of States'.
More to the point he doesn't seem to know how the US constitution is
amended. No referendum it is all done be agreement between the States
and the Congress/Senate
Mattb
2020-04-20 18:47:46 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Overall majority and a majority in the majority of the States is a hard
hurdle to overcome, it actually gives a strong gerrymander to the
smaller States 8/44
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Referendums_in_Australia
This is good and I have no problem with it. Just as long as you
don't get Mob rule.
Is mob rule a euphemism for rule by the majority of the people?
OK if the majority of the people are white and vote to remove rights
from minorities would you support it?
Are you assuming all white people vote the same or all strawmen vote the
same
No forget it, you've missed my point completely looking for
something to bicker about. Tell me if Israel had it where only 50%
were nee3ded for a constitution change or if Turkey how that would be
for any minorities.

I'm talking about changing a constitution in general not about any
one country. The USA Constitution was designed when it would take
months to travel. Your was done in 1900 where travel wasn't so bad.
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Say if the Majority are
Religious and remove rights from Atheist would you support it. I
would not. Then why have a constitution if all it takes is 50.1% of
the vote to change it.
We don't but yes a majority is what is needed in a majority of the
States. However it is a much better system then allowing politicians to
change the constitution.
True but I was not supporting any one country just talking about
them in general. You and Fran are way to focused on bad mouthing the
USA. When you find a way to change the past I will listen.
Dechucka
2020-04-20 20:19:32 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Overall majority and a majority in the majority of the States is a hard
hurdle to overcome, it actually gives a strong gerrymander to the
smaller States 8/44
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Referendums_in_Australia
This is good and I have no problem with it. Just as long as you
don't get Mob rule.
Is mob rule a euphemism for rule by the majority of the people?
OK if the majority of the people are white and vote to remove rights
from minorities would you support it?
Are you assuming all white people vote the same or all strawmen vote the
same
No forget it, you've missed my point completely looking for
something to bicker about. Tell me if Israel had it where only 50%
were nee3ded for a constitution change or if Turkey how that would be
for any minorities.
I totally get your point but I fail to see it's relevance to the
discussion. The 50.1% for constitutional change does not apply to
Australia re constitutional change and certainly not in the US where
constitutional change is decided by the politicians
Post by Mattb
I'm talking about changing a constitution in general not about any
one country. The USA Constitution was designed when it would take
months to travel. Your was done in 1900 where travel wasn't so bad.
Yes we all know why your elections are held on a Tuesday.
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Say if the Majority are
Religious and remove rights from Atheist would you support it. I
would not. Then why have a constitution if all it takes is 50.1% of
the vote to change it.
We don't but yes a majority is what is needed in a majority of the
States. However it is a much better system then allowing politicians to
change the constitution.
True but I was not supporting any one country just talking about
them in general.
I'm not that interested in an esoteric discussion on constitutional
change particularly when it comes to strawmen. Majority rule is a lot
better then minority rule.
Post by Mattb
You and Fran
Stop being so silly and juvenile

snip
Mattb
2020-04-20 21:50:37 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
[...]
Talking about Constitutions in general.
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
I'm talking about changing a constitution in general not about any
one country. The USA Constitution was designed when it would take
months to travel. Your was done in 1900 where travel wasn't so bad.
Yes we all know why your elections are held on a Tuesday.
Why is that?
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Mattb
You and Fran
Stop being so silly and juvenile
Tell Fran to stop posting like Patrick.
snip
Dechucka
2020-04-20 22:56:55 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
I'm talking about changing a constitution in general not about any
one country. The USA Constitution was designed when it would take
months to travel. Your was done in 1900 where travel wasn't so bad.
Yes we all know why your elections are held on a Tuesday.
Why is that?
Goes back to the days when the US was a widely flung and farming
society. Needed time to travel to vote and return. Obviously couldn't
travel on a Sunday as that was Church. Travel Monday, vote Tuesday,
return by Wednesday for market day.

November was a good time to take a few days away from the farm but you
couldn't have voting on Nov the 1st as it is All Saints Day and the 1st
is when accounts are settled for the previous month.

snip
Post by Mattb
Tell Fran to stop posting like Patrick.
Fran "Stop posting like Patrick" You better do as I tell you WOMAN.
happy now Mat?
Petzl
2020-04-19 02:17:47 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Ördög
Petz
Post by Petzl
McCoy
Post by Ördög
Post by Ördög
...so there was no timely early warning to the World that COVID-19 was
coming. The idea was sound to have a coordinated research effort in the
areas of Chine where these viruses are coming from. Even a small child
could understand that much...but not the golden showered wonder, nor his
henchmen posses that much understanding.
Neither China or WHO covered themselves in glory on this one
Possibility this is a hoax to effectively rid the world of excess
people to fix the environment!

Or God has done this for same reason?

I told you once some time ago the world fixes itself

Dechucka
2020-04-19 02:25:25 UTC
snip
Post by Petzl
Post by Dechucka
Post by Ördög
...so there was no timely early warning to the World that COVID-19 was
coming. The idea was sound to have a coordinated research effort in the
areas of Chine where these viruses are coming from. Even a small child
could understand that much...but not the golden showered wonder, nor his
henchmen posses that much understanding.
Neither China or WHO covered themselves in glory on this one
Possibility this is a hoax to effectively rid the world of excess
people to fix the environment!
How is people dying of a viral infection a hoax?
Post by Petzl
Or God has done this for same reason?
You told me your bitch of a God sent COVID-19 because the Chinese
changed your bible.
Obviously not
Petzl
2020-04-19 02:35:31 UTC
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Petzl
Post by Petzl
I told you once some time ago the world fixes itself
Obviously not
The Atmosphere and seas are cleaning bcause of CV-19

Dechucka
you're still posting
Fran
2020-04-19 01:37:15 UTC
Post by Ördög
Petz
Post by Petzl
McCoy
Post by McCoy
Trump has an election coming up, and does not want to be blamed for his
mismanagement of covid19, let alone the deaths in his country.
However Biden is a total dud, just as the controlling right wing faction
of the Democrats.
:-))) Even a total dud looks normal when compared to an incompetent
like Trump. He can't do any more damage then Trump so hopefully.......

Post by Ördög
home than vote for Biden. On the other hand, the Republicans will do
their best to stop non-Trump supporting constituents in any way possible
from turning up at the ballot box.
Yep. Such a corrupt system they have.
Post by Ördög
So the Trump deplorables will bring yet another win
for that criminally sociopathic, ego maniac and totally narcissistic
madman in the White House. The way things are heading, no doubt a second
term for Trump is in the bag. The world just have to outlive the Trump
plague just like it does COVID-19.
There is a meme going round that says:
Q: Waht borders on stupidity?
A: Mexico and Canada.
Post by Ördög
Post by Petzl
Post by McCoy
He's now blaming China, and the Western media (world-wide)
are embarking on a concerted effort to demonise China. One US law firm
is even suing China for $6 trillion for convid19 pandemic and business
shutdown etc. Trump has stirred up a lot of anti Asian feeling in US;
and also (to a certain extent) Australia.
Correct.
Just see Petz and co raving, ranting and spewing alt-right race hate
propaganda endlessly.
Yep. They to have the mental, social and intellectual abilities of the
idiot Toddler POTUS.
Post by Petzl
Trump stopped this funding late 2017 early 2018.
...so there was no timely early warning to the World that COVID-19 was
coming. The idea was sound to have a coordinated research effort in the
areas of Chine where these viruses are coming from. Even a small child
could understand that much...but not the golden showered wonder, nor his
henchmen posses that much understanding.
Post by Petzl
Petz
Every time I speak...
b***@topmail.co.nz
2020-04-19 01:24:34 UTC
Post by McCoy
Trump has an election coming up, and does not want to be blamed for his mismanagement of covid19, let alone the deaths in his country.
He's now blaming China, and the Western media (world-wide) are embarking on a concerted effort to demonise China. One US law firm is even suing China for $6 trillion for convid19 pandemic and business shutdown etc. Trump has stirred up a lot of anti Asian feeling in US; and also (to a certain extent) Australia.
DeVos has instigated the protests in states with Democrat governors. Those
idiots will spread the virus, and then Trump can blame the governors for
extra deaths. But now the protests have spread to states with Republican
governors. What a clusterfuck.
Ned Latham
2020-04-19 02:29:53 UTC
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
Post by McCoy
Trump has an election coming up, and does not want to be blamed
for his mismanagement of covid19, let alone the deaths in his
country.
He's now blaming China, and the Western media (world-wide) are
embarking on a concerted effort to demonise China. One US law
firm is even suing China for $6 trillion for convid19 pandemic
and business shutdown etc. Trump has stirred up a lot of anti
Asian feeling in US; and also (to a certain extent) Australia.
DeVos has instigated the protests in states with Democrat governors.
Those idiots will spread the virus, and then Trump can blame the
governors for extra deaths.
That seems to be the plan.
Post by b***@topmail.co.nz
But now the protests have spread to states with Republican
governors. What a clusterfuck.
Like it wasn't inevitable. Unca Donald might at last have done
something stupid enough to let the leftards in.

They've been screaching for it for four years. Had to get it
right sometime, I suppose.
Fran
2020-04-19 01:32:22 UTC
Post by McCoy
Post by S. Mallory
It's quite satisfying to see the lose of composure and fear in
the eyes of the Trump haters now.
It's six months too late for the cowardly public to be putting
on masks at this stage, yet they obey like spanked children.
The slightest cough or motion towards the nose turns faces white.
The tiniest sneeze propels thems away.
It's very satisfying.
To see the fear in their eyes.
Trump has an election coming up, and does not want to be blamed for his mismanagement of covid19, let alone the deaths in his country.
He's now blaming China, and the Western media (world-wide) are embarking on a concerted effort to demonise China. One US law firm is even suing China for $6 trillion for convid19 pandemic and business shutdown etc. Trump has stirred up a lot of anti Asian feeling in US; and also (to a certain extent) Australia.
Yep. Trump is doing his usual. He's a mental midget who won't take
responsibility for anything. He acted far too late to introduce any
measures to stop the spread of covid-19 in the US and now his country is
the epiecentre. Then, when he thinks some of his stupid supporters
might fianlly notice how inept he is, he tries to pick a fight
(Governors, Chinese government, WHO etc, etc ad nauseum) or tries to
shift the blame when even as late as February 26, he was praising Xi for
controlling the virus.
McCoy
2020-04-19 09:57:32 UTC
Post by Fran
Post by McCoy
Post by S. Mallory
[...]
US had a spike of deaths since Sept 2019, delibrately(?) hidden and mis-diagnosed as vaping/flu deaths. Was the US slow in reporting covid19 ?
Trump is trying to cover up his mis-handling of convid19 and the deaths in the US, by finding a scapegoat, China.
So now he's attacking China and WHO. I don't envy the Director-General of the World Health Organization, who is innocent and apolitical,
but caught up in the international geo-politics. You will see a concerted effort by all major Western media demonising China on this;
just like what they did some months ago when reporting on the HK protest and the Uygurs in SinKiang China.
Even our ScoMo has no choice but to follow suit, now attacking WHO and China; we are too reliant on the US and we are a small country. I just hope ScoMo won't go to the extent of Howard who was famously called an arse licker by Latham.
Fran
2020-04-20 00:24:19 UTC
Post by McCoy
Post by Fran
Post by McCoy
Post by S. Mallory
[...]
Probably at that time (late US winter) it would have been seasonal
flu/repiratory related deaths.
Post by McCoy
Trump is trying to cover up his mis-handling of convid19 and the deaths in the US, by finding a scapegoat, China.
So now he's attacking China and WHO. I don't envy the Director-General of the World Health Organization, who is innocent and apolitical,
but caught up in the international geo-politics. You will see a concerted effort by all major Western media demonising China on this;
just like what they did some months ago when reporting on the HK protest and the Uygurs in SinKiang China.
Even our ScoMo has no choice but to follow suit, now attacking WHO and China; we are too reliant on the US and we are a small country. I just hope ScoMo won't go to the extent of Howard who was famously called an arse licker by Latham.
If you remember the pics of ScoMo when he was photographed with Trump at
the dinner in the the rose garden at the White House, ScoMO looked like
a dog with 3 tails. Areselicking wasn't too fr off even then. But it
takes talent to tread the fine lien with our big bully ally and even
more so now the fragile ego of idiot Trump is heading it up. I hope
ScoMo can manage to tread that fine line but I'm yet to be convinced
that he can. Gillard did that well but then she was smart and she was
dealing with a very smart US POTUS but times and intelligence levels
have changed a lot since Gillard was our PM.
Fran
2020-04-19 01:27:44 UTC
Post by S. Mallory
It's quite satisfying to see the lose of composure and fear in
the eyes of the Trump haters now.
"lose of composure"?????? You've been taking lessons from Trump....
Post by S. Mallory
It's six months too late for the cowardly public to be putting
on masks at this stage, yet they obey like spanked children.
The slightest cough or motion towards the nose turns faces white.
The tiniest sneeze propels thems away.
It's very satisfying.
To see the fear in their eyes.
If there is fear in anyone's eyes, it's probably fear that Trump will
get elected again.
Petzl
2020-04-19 02:27:17 UTC
Post by S. Mallory
It's six months too late for the cowardly public to be putting
on masks at this stage, yet they obey like spanked children.
The slightest cough or motion towards the nose turns faces white.
The tiniest sneeze propels thems away.
It's very satisfying.
To see the fear in their eyes.
If there is fear in anyone's eyes, it's probably fear that Trump will
get elected again.
Your head is fakenews muddled
You can trust Biden (not)
Doctor Who's version of Davros
Joe Biden, Hunter Biden “corruption by proxy,” defined as a “new

Dechucka
2020-04-19 02:31:41 UTC
snip
https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/1200x675/p032qq4p.jpg
you've started early and hit them hard :-(
Fran
2020-04-19 04:35:51 UTC
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Petzl
Post by Fran
If there is fear in anyone's eyes, it's probably fear that Trump will
get elected again.
Your head is fakenews muddled
You can trust Biden (not)
Doctor Who's version of Davros
https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/1200x675/p032qq4p.jpg
Joe Biden, Hunter Biden “corruption by proxy,” defined as a “new
corruption” that is “difficult to detect”
you've started early and hit them hard :-(
LOL. Poor old Goon bag boy. Someone should get him off that park bench
and into some form of shelter.