When Dolf dies....
Add Reply
Nomen Nescio
2024-10-04 00:55:31 UTC
will anybody be sitting crying at his hospital bed, while looking
at a photo of young Dolf?
dolf
2024-10-04 03:38:22 UTC
Don't be stupid ... most people can't afford an airfare to a Swiss VAD
clinic and who wants to be in a country where it's a struggle until your
last day despite all the lest we forget promises about you wouldn't have
the liberty you have now (we had those liberties in Amsterdam from 1765)
except for the Irish Catholic Anzacs

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Table%20Talk%20-%20Eucharist%20Research%20Summary.pdf>
--
Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)