Inquiry: Pell knew of abuse by Australian pedophile priest
Mattb
2020-05-07 17:02:52 UTC
Inquiry: Pell knew of abuse by Australian pedophile priest

CANBERRA, Australia — Australian Cardinal George Pell knew that a
notorious pedophile priest had been sexually abusing children years
before his arrest and had been aware of the Catholic Church's clergy
abuse problem since the early 1970s, a government inquiry concluded.

A report from the inquiry on child sexual abuse had been released in
2017, but findings concerning Pell — who was formerly Pope Francis'
finance minister and at one time the third-highest ranking cleric in
the Vatican — had been redacted until Thursday to avoid prejudicing
juries in any future prosecutions.

The government decided to release the full report after the High Court
last month overturned convictions against Pell on charges he molested
two choirboys in a Melbourne cathedral in the late 1990s when he was
an archbishop. The 78-year-old cleric spent 13 months in prison before
being released last month.

The findings undermine Pell's criticisms of what he described as the
church's inadequate response to the global abuse crisis and concealing
its extent.

Pell, who now lives in a Sydney seminary, said in a statement that he
was "surprised by some of the views" of the inquiry about his actions.

"These views are not supported by evidence," Pell said.

The inquiry rejected Pell's evidence given by video link from Rome in
2016 that he was deceived and lied to by church officials about
Australia's worst pedophile priest, Gerald Ridsdale, and disturbed
Melbourne parish priest Peter Searson.

Ridsdale is in prison on convictions for sexually abusing boys over
three decades.

https://www.startribune.com/inquiry-pell-knew-of-abuse-by-australian-pedophile-priest/570260512/
Dechucka
2020-05-07 18:11:52 UTC
Post by Mattb
Inquiry: Pell knew of abuse by Australian pedophile priest
CANBERRA, Australia — Australian Cardinal George Pell knew that a
notorious pedophile priest had been sexually abusing children years
before his arrest and had been aware of the Catholic Church's clergy
abuse problem since the early 1970s, a government inquiry concluded.
Sadly just confirms what was basically known about Pell's role in the
cover-up of abuse and the movement of abusers to keep abusing by the RCC
Patrick B
WAHHHHHHHHHH
Dechucka
2020-05-07 20:12:27 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Inquiry: Pell knew of abuse by Australian pedophile priest
CANBERRA, Australia — Australian Cardinal George Pell knew that a
notorious pedophile priest had been sexually abusing children years
before his arrest and had been aware of the Catholic Church's clergy
abuse problem since the early 1970s, a government inquiry concluded.
Sadly just confirms what was basically known about Pell's role in the
cover-up of abuse and the movement of abusers to keep abusing by the RCC
WAHHHHHHHHHH
Come on it's not the surprising given the world wide cover up of abuse
in the RCC around the world and that the RCC enabled the abusers to keep
abusing.
Mattb
That is one sick organization, the RCC.
Petzl
2020-05-08 03:30:57 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Inquiry: Pell knew of abuse by Australian pedophile priest
CANBERRA, Australia — Australian Cardinal George Pell knew that a
notorious pedophile priest had been sexually abusing children years
before his arrest and had been aware of the Catholic Church's clergy
abuse problem since the early 1970s, a government inquiry concluded.
Sadly just confirms what was basically known about Pell's role in the
cover-up of abuse and the movement of abusers to keep abusing by the RCC
WAHHHHHHHHHH
Come on it's not the surprising given the world wide cover up of abuse
in the RCC around the world and that the RCC enabled the abusers to keep
abusing.
That is one sick organization, the RCC.
Your brain is just being frazzled by crap media opinion.
--
Petzl
Well, it’s [the media] run by Godless Communists
hapless politicians & the state
Mattb
2020-05-08 04:12:13 UTC
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Inquiry: Pell knew of abuse by Australian pedophile priest
CANBERRA, Australia — Australian Cardinal George Pell knew that a
notorious pedophile priest had been sexually abusing children years
before his arrest and had been aware of the Catholic Church's clergy
abuse problem since the early 1970s, a government inquiry concluded.
Sadly just confirms what was basically known about Pell's role in the
cover-up of abuse and the movement of abusers to keep abusing by the RCC
WAHHHHHHHHHH
Come on it's not the surprising given the world wide cover up of abuse
in the RCC around the world and that the RCC enabled the abusers to keep
abusing.
That is one sick organization, the RCC.
Your brain is just being frazzled by crap media opinion.
No the RCC has a history of great evil. The inquisitions alone show
great evil and the tradition of pedophilia just the icing on the cake.
Petzl
2020-05-08 07:23:00 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Come on it's not the surprising given the world wide cover up of abuse
in the RCC around the world and that the RCC enabled the abusers to keep
abusing.
That is one sick organization, the RCC.
Your brain is just being frazzled by crap media opinion.
No the RCC has a history of great evil. The inquisitions alone show
great evil and the tradition of pedophilia just the icing on the cake.
The SPANISH inquisition was necessary defense against Islam.
Not Christian a Moslem

Your brain is just being frazzled by crap media opinion.

Bolsheviks committed the greatest human slaughter in modern
history,and the fact that the world is largely ignorant and uncaring
about this fact is proof that the global media are in the hands of the
perpetrators
Dechucka
2020-05-08 08:11:40 UTC
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Come on it's not the surprising given the world wide cover up of abuse
in the RCC around the world and that the RCC enabled the abusers to keep
abusing.
That is one sick organization, the RCC.
Your brain is just being frazzled by crap media opinion.
No the RCC has a history of great evil. The inquisitions alone show
great evil and the tradition of pedophilia just the icing on the cake.
The SPANISH inquisition was necessary defense against Islam.
and the Jews deserved to die in the Holocaust according to you. BTW the
Spanish Inquisition wasn't to keen on the Jews or protestants either. Of
course as I'm sure you don't know the Spanish Inquisition was not the
only one.

What your rant has to do with the covering-up of sex abuse, the enabling
of sex abusers and the other evil in the RCC I'm not sure
Patrick B
2020-05-08 13:57:10 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Come on it's not the surprising given the world wide cover up of abuse
in the RCC around the world and that the RCC enabled the abusers to keep
abusing.
That is one sick organization, the RCC.
Your brain is just being frazzled by crap media opinion.
No the RCC has a history of great evil. The inquisitions alone show
great evil and the tradition of pedophilia just the icing on the cake.
The SPANISH inquisition was necessary defense against Islam.
and the Jews deserved to die in the Holocaust according to you. BTW the
Spanish Inquisition wasn't to keen on the Jews or protestants either. Of
course as I'm sure you don't know the Spanish Inquisition was not the
only one.
What your rant has to do with the covering-up of sex abuse, the enabling
of sex abusers and the other evil in the RCC I'm not sure
Go after the larger number of sex abusers. Step fathers, coaches,
teachers, and civil servants. You'll get a lot more abusers and
identify many times the victims.
Mattb
2020-05-08 16:28:41 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
[...]
To Patrick Barker RCC priest have the right to rape kids in Jesus
name. Then go out and pretend to forgive sins, marry people and give
last rites, all before washing their hands.
Dechucka
2020-05-08 20:45:00 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
[...]
Are you suggesting Patdick is misrepresenting ' "Suffer little children,
and forbid them not, to come unto me:" or me unto them '
Post by Mattb
Then go out and pretend to forgive sins, marry people and give'
last rites, all before washing their hands.
The worse hypocrisy is those that covered it up and enabled it all to
protect the RCC name/product
Patrick B
2020-05-08 22:41:04 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
[...]
matty is a disgruntled troll who hates Patrick. Take that into
consideration on anything he whines about.
Dechucka
2020-05-08 22:43:32 UTC
snip
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Are you suggesting Patdick is misrepresenting ' "Suffer little children,
and forbid them not, to come unto me:" or me unto them '
matty is a disgruntled troll who hates Patrick. Take that into
consideration on anything he whines about.
The question remains Are you 'Patdick' misrepresenting ' "Suffer little
children, and forbid them not, to come unto me:" or me unto them '?
Fran
2020-05-09 04:29:14 UTC
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Dechucka
Are you suggesting Patdick is misrepresenting ' "Suffer little children,
and forbid them not, to come unto me:" or me unto them '
matty is a disgruntled troll who hates Patrick.  Take that into
consideration on anything he whines about.
He's not the only person to have a genuine and reasonable gripe bout
Patrick. Patrick is an apologist for paedophile priests
Yep.
Patrick B
Heyy! Are you misrepresenting me again?
d***@cox.net
2020-05-09 13:42:09 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Post by Fran
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Dechucka
Are you suggesting Patdick is misrepresenting ' "Suffer little children,
and forbid them not, to come unto me:" or me unto them '
matty is a disgruntled troll who hates Patrick.  Take that into
consideration on anything he whines about.
He's not the only person to have a genuine and reasonable gripe bout
Patrick. Patrick is an apologist for paedophile priests
Hey, fran, did you double park your broom? You're lying again.
the dukester, American-American
Mattb
2020-05-09 17:30:10 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Patrick B
Post by Fran
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Dechucka
Are you suggesting Patdick is misrepresenting ' "Suffer little children,
and forbid them not, to come unto me:" or me unto them '
matty is a disgruntled troll who hates Patrick.  Take that into
consideration on anything he whines about.
He's not the only person to have a genuine and reasonable gripe bout
Patrick. Patrick is an apologist for paedophile priests
Hey, fran, did you double park your broom? You're lying again.
Fran I thought I was the only one they talked to like this.....You
must be doing something right.
Post by d***@cox.net
Patrick B
You are not the ONLY TROLL on the newsgroup.
d***@cox.net
2020-05-10 21:55:03 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Fran
snip
Post by Dechucka
Are you suggesting Patdick is misrepresenting ' "Suffer little children,
and forbid them not, to come unto me:" or me unto them '
matty is a disgruntled troll who hates Patrick.  Take that into
consideration on anything he whines about.
He's not the only person to have a genuine and reasonable gripe bout
Patrick. Patrick is an apologist for paedophile priests
Hey, fran, did you double park your broom? You're lying again.
Fran I thought I was the only one they talked to like this.....You
must be doing something right.
She deserves that comment. I've never seen her offer a valid point on
scripture.
the dukester, American-American
Dechucka
2020-05-10 22:02:53 UTC
snip
Hey guckdumbo if you get the plank out of your eye and arse you'd see better
d***@cox.net
2020-05-11 15:34:31 UTC
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by d***@cox.net
She deserves that comment. I've never seen her offer a valid point on
scripture.
Hey guckdumbo if you get the plank out of your eye and arse you'd see better
But I see fine. If you and the other aussies got off your pissing rant and kept
to discussions to just that - discussion, then there would be no retaliation.
the dukester, American-American

Patrick B
2020-05-09 13:25:03 UTC
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Are you suggesting Patdick is misrepresenting ' "Suffer little children,
and forbid them not, to come unto me:" or me unto them '
matty is a disgruntled troll who hates Patrick. Take that into
consideration on anything he whines about.
The question remains Are you 'Patdick' misrepresenting ' "Suffer little
children, and forbid them not, to come unto me:" or me unto them '?
Patrick doesn't misrepresent anything.
He calls em like he sees em.
Every single time.
Mattb
2020-05-09 03:11:53 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
[...]
I'd say Patrick, Duke and Rod all three do that.
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Then go out and pretend to forgive sins, marry people and give'
last rites, all before washing their hands.
The worse hypocrisy is those that covered it up and enabled it all to
protect the RCC name/product
Sad thing is some like Patrick think they should cover it,up and
enable.
d***@cox.net
2020-05-09 13:38:28 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
[...]
Nope, just more of the "redskin with a black heart" makeup lying. And to think
his old man was the chief of the tribe.
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Then go out and pretend to forgive sins, marry people and give'
last rites, all before washing their hands.
The worse hypocrisy is those that covered it up and enabled it all to
protect the RCC name/product
Can you prove "enabled". No, you can't, your being a major ng liar on that
issue.

the dukester, American-American
Mattb
2020-05-09 17:24:25 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Then go out and pretend to forgive sins, marry people and give'
last rites, all before washing their hands.
The worse hypocrisy is those that covered it up and enabled it all to
protect the RCC name/product
Can you prove "enabled". No, you can't, your being a major ng liar on that
issue.
Duke/Earl Weber, Patrick Barker and Rodney Eastman defend the
pedophilia and the cover-up. They lie, make threats and such to do
it.
d***@cox.net
2020-05-10 21:56:14 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Then go out and pretend to forgive sins, marry people and give'
last rites, all before washing their hands.
The worse hypocrisy is those that covered it up and enabled it all to
protect the RCC name/product
Can you prove "enabled". No, you can't, your being a major ng liar on that
issue.
Duke/Earl Weber, Patrick Barker and Rodney Eastman defend the
pedophilia and the cover-up. They lie, make threats and such to do
it.
We do not defend your love for those discusting traits for abusing children the
way you do.
the dukester, American-American
Mattb
2020-05-10 22:09:12 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Then go out and pretend to forgive sins, marry people and give'
last rites, all before washing their hands.
The worse hypocrisy is those that covered it up and enabled it all to
protect the RCC name/product
Can you prove "enabled". No, you can't, your being a major ng liar on that
issue.
Duke/Earl Weber, Patrick Barker and Rodney Eastman defend the
pedophilia and the cover-up. They lie, make threats and such to do
it.
We do not defend your love for those discusting traits for abusing children the
way you do.
That is for the readers to decide.
Dechucka
Certainly can, Bernard McGrath admitted it
d***@cox.net
2020-05-10 21:57:52 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
[...]
Now you know how little you do know.
Post by Dechucka
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Then go out and pretend to forgive sins, marry people and give'
last rites, all before washing their hands.
The worse hypocrisy is those that covered it up and enabled it all to
protect the RCC name/product
Can you prove "enabled". No, you can't, your being a major ng liar on that
issue.
Certainly can, Bernard McGrath admitted it
Who is he and what did he say????
the dukester, American-American
Dechucka
2020-05-10 22:07:06 UTC
snip
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Dechucka
Post by d***@cox.net
Can you prove "enabled". No, you can't, your being a major ng liar on that
issue.
Certainly can, Bernard McGrath admitted it
Who is he
Proof that the RCC moved priests to protect the Church thus enabling
them to keep abusing
and what did he say????

You asked for proof and have been given proof so let's move on.
Patrick B
maybe in the penal colony.
Dechucka
2020-05-08 20:26:15 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
[...]
I'm for going after all abusers wherever they are. However I'm also
believe that those people in organisations that covered-up the abuse and
worse allowed that abuse to continue/enable them e.g. Harrington case in
Tas should be brought to justice.
Mattb
2020-05-08 16:27:03 UTC
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Dechucka
Come on it's not the surprising given the world wide cover up of abuse
in the RCC around the world and that the RCC enabled the abusers to keep
abusing.
That is one sick organization, the RCC.
Your brain is just being frazzled by crap media opinion.
No the RCC has a history of great evil. The inquisitions alone show
great evil and the tradition of pedophilia just the icing on the cake.
The SPANISH inquisition was necessary defense against Islam.
Not Christian a Moslem
No that isn't truth. Any that disagreed with the RCC were victims.
You do know the inquisitions went on for centuries.
Post by Petzl
Your brain is just being frazzled by crap media opinion.
No unless you are calling history "crap media opinion". I do
believe the RCC as a religious institution is crap.
Yes they killed many as did China and the Catholic Church.
Ned Latham
2020-05-08 17:56:56 UTC
----snip----
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
The SPANISH inquisition was necessary defense against Islam.
Not Christian a Moslem
No that isn't truth.
Yes, it is. It was driven by Ferdinand and Isabella, crusading against
Islam and uniting Spain.
Post by Mattb
Any that disagreed with the RCC were victims.
That was the case from the time of Constantine the so-called Great.

----snip----
Petzl
2020-05-08 22:40:13 UTC
On Fri, 08 May 2020 12:56:56 -0500, Ned Latham
Post by Ned Latham
----snip----
Post by Mattb
Any that disagreed with the RCC were victims.
That was the case from the time of Constantine the so-called Great.
----snip----
Correct, absolutely
You would think that some would get a clue.
--
Petzl
"It is very easy to fool the people
but difficult to convince them that they HAVE been fooled!"
Mattb
2020-05-09 03:13:45 UTC
Post by Ned Latham
----snip----
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
The SPANISH inquisition was necessary defense against Islam.
Not Christian a Moslem
No that isn't truth.
Yes, it is. It was driven by Ferdinand and Isabella, crusading against
Islam and uniting Spain.
I said all the inquisition, Petzl wants to limit discussion to the
Spanish inquisition
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Mattb
Any that disagreed with the RCC were victims.
That was the case from the time of Constantine the so-called Great.
So true.
----snip----
Petzl
2020-05-09 03:37:02 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Mattb
Any that disagreed with the RCC were victims.
That was the case from the time of Constantine the so-called Great.
So true.
Do even a little bit of research!
Muslims started invading Spain and Portugal in the early 700s. For
large periods of time muslims did not persecute christians or jews who
were free to exercise their religion.

But with new changes in rulers and more fundamentalist muslims in
control they began to persecute. Later when christians reconquered
large areas the kings did not persecute muslims or jews.

But when Isabel and Ferdinand came to the throne and reconquered the
last muslim kingdom in Spain they expected all muslims and jews to
convert to christianity.

Those who did not were expelled from Spain.

The inquisition was an institution that investigated and prosecuted
those who were thought to have made a false conversion.

It was a brutal regime, but so were the muslims who persecutes
christians and jews.
--
Petzl
European countries which banned Muslim so called “refugees”.

Hungary: 0 terror casualties
Poland: 0 terror casualties
Slovakia: 0 terror casualties
Czechia: 0 terror casualties

Only 660 out of 854,870 net migrants from 2011-2016
to Australia were from Europe!
While up to 504,010 were invaders from third world Moslem countries.
Dechucka
2020-05-09 03:43:27 UTC
snip
Post by Petzl
The inquisition was an institution that investigated and prosecuted
those who were thought to have made a false conversion.
It was a brutal regime, but so were the muslims who persecutes
christians and jews.
So the Christians are just as bad as the Moslem's you despise. I've been
telling you this for ages so it is great you've come over to the light
side from the darkness of your bigotry and racism
Mattb
2020-05-09 04:57:55 UTC
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Mattb
Any that disagreed with the RCC were victims.
That was the case from the time of Constantine the so-called Great.
So true.
Do even a little bit of research!
Muslims started invading Spain and Portugal in the early 700s. For
large periods of time muslims did not persecute christians or jews who
were free to exercise their religion.
You do know I was taking of all the inquisitions are you are only
about the one.
Fundamentalist assholes are almost always brutal IMO.
Petzl
2020-05-09 06:19:04 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Petzl
But with new changes in rulers and more fundamentalist muslims in
control they began to persecute. Later when christians reconquered
large areas the kings did not persecute muslims or jews.
But when Isabel and Ferdinand came to the throne and reconquered the
last muslim kingdom in Spain they expected all muslims and jews to
convert to christianity.
Those who did not were expelled from Spain.
The inquisition was an institution that investigated and prosecuted
those who were thought to have made a false conversion.
It was a brutal regime, but so were the muslims who persecutes
christians and jews.
Fundamentalist assholes are almost always brutal IMO.
You need to know Islam is about insurgency (Stealth invasion).
<https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2014/05/the_greatest_murder_machine_in_history.html>
https://is.gd/Fq5wj0

This style of invasion was started by Mohammad fleeing Mecca in AD622
to Jewish run Yathrib (Medina) to join his other "refugees" from Mecca
who were welcomed by the Jews who controlled the city.
(insurgents who Mecca found to be criminals from AD610)

Within 5 years Mohammad had driven out, executed, or enslaved every
Jew living in Yathrib/Medina.

Then conquered the Arab peninsular. Moslem's celebrate the day of
conquest AD622 as day 1 of the Islamic calendar (Hijrah).

For around 1,400 years Islam has produced the major majority of the
worlds “refugees”! Always fleeing from what they created! Still the
same today!

Welcomed by idiots who refuse to learn from history
--
Petzl
New South Wales health minister Brad Hazzard, Pro-Abortionist!
Most do not know this is part of the abortion "procedure"
Dechucka
2020-05-09 06:45:29 UTC
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Petzl
But with new changes in rulers and more fundamentalist muslims in
control they began to persecute. Later when christians reconquered
large areas the kings did not persecute muslims or jews.
But when Isabel and Ferdinand came to the throne and reconquered the
last muslim kingdom in Spain they expected all muslims and jews to
convert to christianity.
Those who did not were expelled from Spain.
The inquisition was an institution that investigated and prosecuted
those who were thought to have made a false conversion.
It was a brutal regime, but so were the muslims who persecutes
christians and jews.
Fundamentalist assholes are almost always brutal IMO.
You need to know Islam is about insurgency (Stealth invasion).
And as you clearly stated previously the Christians are equally as bad,
well except, as you claimed, your God cracked a hissie about the Chinese
changing the Bible and sent SARS-Cov-19
Petzl
2020-05-09 07:51:52 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Petzl
[...]
More twisting, lying, spinning, deceit
The ONLY reason Australia and USA have done well is because of their
Christian History

Whereas Moslem countries are all kleptocratic shitholes is because of
their being raised by Islamic "values"
--
Petzl
The Christian belief and fact is Moslems are deceived.
Something as simple as denying Moslems a place to pray is all it takes to make them leave voluntarily and peacefully.
Dechucka
2020-05-09 08:29:01 UTC
Post by Petzl
Post by Dechucka
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Petzl
[...]
That is what you've claimed. All there and everyone who could be
bothered has seen it

snip the subject change
Ned Latham
2020-05-09 10:17:27 UTC
----snip----
Post by Petzl
Post by Dechucka
Post by Petzl
You need to know Islam is about insurgency (Stealth invasion).
And as you clearly stated previously
You shouldn't need lies, Dopey.
Post by Petzl
Post by Dechucka
the Christians are equally as bad,
Nope. They have no qualms about massacre, but Christianity doesn't
preach it; Islam does, and has more murders to its name than all
the mass murders of the twentieth century combined. 170 million
in Africa and India alone.
Post by Petzl
Post by Dechucka
well except, as you claimed, your God cracked a hissie about the
Chinese changing the Bible and sent SARS-Cov-19
More twisting, lying, spinning, deceit
The ONLY reason Australia and USA have done well is because of their
Christian History
The advances made since the Renaissance were made *in spite of*
Christianity, not because of it.
Post by Petzl
Whereas Moslem countries are all kleptocratic shitholes is because
of their being raised by Islamic "values"
True. Just like Christian countries from the Late Empire until about
the 17th century in protestant countries, later in Catholic countries.
Mattb
2020-05-09 17:28:18 UTC
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Petzl
[...]
The RCC murdered thousands and thousands of Christians during the
Inquisitions and stole much property and land.
Post by Petzl
This style of invasion was started by Mohammad fleeing Mecca in AD622
to Jewish run Yathrib (Medina) to join his other "refugees" from Mecca
who were welcomed by the Jews who controlled the city.
(insurgents who Mecca found to be criminals from AD610)
Within 5 years Mohammad had driven out, executed, or enslaved every
Jew living in Yathrib/Medina.
Then conquered the Arab peninsular. Moslem's celebrate the day of
conquest AD622 as day 1 of the Islamic calendar (Hijrah).
For around 1,400 years Islam has produced the major majority of the
worlds “refugees”! Always fleeing from what they created! Still the
same today!
Welcomed by idiots who refuse to learn from history
Yes the Islamic fanatics have much in common with the RCC of the
past. RCC lost control of governments and armies sadly Islamic
nutjobs still have it.

Muhammad was a freak to me. A pedophile and total freak. He should
have been buried in pig guts with his head aiming north.
Patrick B
2020-05-09 20:05:28 UTC
Post by Mattb
The RCC murdered thousands and thousands of Christians during the
Inquisitions and stole much property and land.
Pure and simple lie.
Gee. You sound like an expert on pedophyles. Are you?
Mattb
2020-05-09 22:47:44 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Post by Mattb
The RCC murdered thousands and thousands of Christians during the
Inquisitions and stole much property and land.
Pure and simple lie.
Actually historical facts.
No that is Patrick Barker of Dayton, OH.
Dechucka
2020-05-09 23:06:07 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Patrick B
Post by Mattb
The RCC murdered thousands and thousands of Christians during the
Inquisitions and stole much property and land.
Pure and simple lie.
Actually historical facts.
While the Inquisitions were first set up to persecute the Cathars, who
were Christians, the moved onto Jews, Muslims, witches, scientists and
other non-Catholic Christians. Thus it may by hard to divvy up which
group the thousands of deaths came from.
I note that even though JP2 apologised for the 'excessive violence' of
the Inquisition in 2000 there is a great push within the RCC to say it
wasn't really that bad ie Cardinal George Cottier. Interesting parallel
to Patdick's attitude to child abuse in the RCC

snip
Patrick B
2020-05-10 13:26:27 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Patrick B
Post by Mattb
The RCC murdered thousands and thousands of Christians during the
Inquisitions and stole much property and land.
Pure and simple lie.
Actually historical facts.
While the Inquisitions were first set up to persecute the Cathars, who
were Christians, the moved onto Jews, Muslims, witches, scientists and
other non-Catholic Christians. Thus it may by hard to divvy up which
group the thousands of deaths came from.
I note that even though JP2 apologised for the 'excessive violence' of
the Inquisition in 2000 there is a great push within the RCC to say it
wasn't really that bad ie Cardinal George Cottier. Interesting parallel
to Patdick's attitude to child abuse in the RCC
The different inquisitions took place in different places, at
different times, under various peoples. The pope did not authorize
the murder or torture of any human beings. Those who were killed were
murdered by civil authorities - again for various reasons. Sometimes
for religion. Sometimes for theft of their property. Sometimes for
the pure power and pleasure of it. The RCC did not gain possessions
or property from any of this.
Dechucka
2020-05-10 20:36:01 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Patrick B
Post by Mattb
The RCC murdered thousands and thousands of Christians during the
Inquisitions and stole much property and land.
Pure and simple lie.
Actually historical facts.
While the Inquisitions were first set up to persecute the Cathars, who
were Christians, the moved onto Jews, Muslims, witches, scientists and
other non-Catholic Christians. Thus it may by hard to divvy up which
group the thousands of deaths came from.
I note that even though JP2 apologised for the 'excessive violence' of
the Inquisition in 2000 there is a great push within the RCC to say it
wasn't really that bad ie Cardinal George Cottier. Interesting parallel
to Patdick's attitude to child abuse in the RCC
The different inquisitions took place in different places, at
different times, under various peoples.
Yes that is correct, well done
Post by Patrick B
The pope did not authorize
the murder or torture of any human beings.
I haven't seen the original papers setting up the Inquisitions
The Inquisition was a religious not a civil court.
Patrick B
or property from any of this.
Dechucka
2020-05-10 21:40:46 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Patrick B
Those who were killed were
murdered by civil authorities - again for various reasons. Sometimes
for religion. Sometimes for theft of their property. Sometimes for
the pure power and pleasure of it. The RCC did not gain possessions
or property from any of this.
The Inquisition was a religious not a civil court.
Those who were killed were
murdered by civil authorities
OK you are obviously now in total denial
Post by Patrick B
- again for various reasons. Sometimes
for religion. Sometimes for theft of their property. Sometimes for
the pure power and pleasure of it.
So what did the Inquisition do over the ~700 years of it existence?
Totally irrelevant even if it is true
Patrick B
2020-05-11 13:05:28 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Patrick B
Those who were killed were
murdered by civil authorities - again for various reasons. Sometimes
for religion. Sometimes for theft of their property. Sometimes for
the pure power and pleasure of it. The RCC did not gain possessions
or property from any of this.
The Inquisition was a religious not a civil court.
Those who were killed were
murdered by civil authorities
OK you are obviously now in total denial
Look it up. Prove that I am wrong.
Inquisitors would arrive in a town and announce their presence, giving
citizens a chance to admit to heresy. Those who confessed received a
punishment ranging from a pilgrimage to a whipping.
Count Raymond VII of Toulouse was known for burning heretics at the
stake even though they had confessed. His successor, Count Alphonese,
confiscated the lands of the accused to increase his riches.

In the late 15th Century, King Ferdinand II and Queen Isabella of
Spain believed corruption in the Spanish Catholic Church was caused by
Jews who, to survive centuries of anti-Semitism, converted to
Christianity.

Known as Conversos, they were viewed with suspicion by old powerful
Christian families. Conversos were blamed for a plague and accused of
poisoning peoples’ water and abducting Christian boys.

Ferdinand and Isabella feared that even trusted Conversos were
secretly practicing their old religion; the royal couple was also
afraid of angering Christian subjects who demanded a harder line
against Conversos—Christian support was crucial in an upcoming crusade
against Muslims planned in Granada.

Ferdinand felt an Inquisition was the best way to fund that crusade,
by seizing the wealth of heretic Conversos

+++++++++++++++

Hearing the complaints of Conversos who had fled to Rome, Pope Sextus
proclaimed the Spanish Inquisition was too harsh and was wrongly
accusing Conversos. In 1482 Sextus appointed a council to take command
of the Inquisition.

Torquemada’s downfall came when he investigated members of the clergy
for heresy. Complaints to Pope Alexander VI convinced him that
Torquemada needed tempering. Torquemada was forced to share leadership
with four other clergymen until he died in 1498.
As Inquisitor General, Ximenes pursued Muslims into North Africa,
encouraging Ferdinand to take military action. Upon seizing African
towns, the Inquisition became established there. Ximenes was dismissed
in 1517 after pleas from prominent Conversos,

This Inquisition is best known for putting Galileo on trial in 1633.
Galileo was punished by sending him to his room.

In 1580 Spain conquered Portugal and began rounding up and
slaughtering Jews that had fled Spain. Philip II also renewed
hostilities against the Moors, who revolted and found themselves
either killed or sold into slavery.
In 1808, Napoleon conquered Spain and ordered the Inquisition there to
be abolished.

After Napoleon’s defeat in 1814, Ferdinand VII worked to reinstate the
Inquisition but was ultimately prevented by the French government,
which helped Ferdinand overcome a fierce rebellion. Part of the
agreement with France was to dismantle the Inquisition, which was
defunct by 1834.

The last person to be executed by the Inquisition was Cayetano Ripoll,
a Spanish schoolmaster hanged for heresy in 1826.

Sources
God’s Jury: The Inquisition and the Making of the Modern World. Cullen
Murphy.
Inquisito. University of Notre Dame.
The Spanish Inquisition. Cecil Roth.
Post by Dechucka
Post by Patrick B
- again for various reasons. Sometimes
for religion. Sometimes for theft of their property. Sometimes for
the pure power and pleasure of it.
So what did the Inquisition do over the ~700 years of it existence?
The Inquisition was a powerful office set up within the Catholic
Church to root out and punish heresy throughout Europe and the
Americas. Beginning in the 12th century and continuing for hundreds of
years,
OK then.
Mattb
2020-05-10 16:21:57 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Post by Patrick B
Post by Mattb
The RCC murdered thousands and thousands of Christians during the
Inquisitions and stole much property and land.
Pure and simple lie.
Actually historical facts.
While the Inquisitions were first set up to persecute the Cathars, who
were Christians, the moved onto Jews, Muslims, witches, scientists and
other non-Catholic Christians. Thus it may by hard to divvy up which
group the thousands of deaths came from.
True I've only looked at this in general way. The RCC killed it
seems any who would not bow before it.
Post by Dechucka
I note that even though JP2 apologised for the 'excessive violence' of
the Inquisition in 2000 there is a great push within the RCC to say it
wasn't really that bad ie Cardinal George Cottier. Interesting parallel
to Patdick's attitude to child abuse in the RCC
Yet you see people here want to punish those they call heretics,
which seems to still be any who will not bow before the RCC.
snip
Patrick B
2020-05-10 16:58:58 UTC
The RCC killed it>seems any who would not bow before it.
And you wonder why no one asks you for your opinion.
Mattb
2020-05-10 18:02:22 UTC
I give it anyway. You is powerless, a wuss, and IMO a pedophile.
Petzl
2020-05-08 22:38:13 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Petzl
Your brain is just being frazzled by crap media opinion.
No unless you are calling history "crap media opinion". I do
believe the RCC as a religious institution is crap.
Often it is WWII is opinion omitting real truths,
Flogged out in books.

Same missinformation touted about the reasons for the Spanish
inquisition.
Dechucka
2020-05-08 22:48:27 UTC
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Mattb
Post by Petzl
Post by Petzl
Your brain is just being frazzled by crap media opinion.
No unless you are calling history "crap media opinion". I do
believe the RCC as a religious institution is crap.
Often it is WWII is opinion omitting real truths,
What has WW2 got to do with the Inquisition?
Post by Petzl
Flogged out in books.
Do you still celebrate May 10, 1933?
Which misinformation is about the reasons for the inquisition.
Patrick B
2020-05-08 13:54:53 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Inquiry: Pell knew of abuse by Australian pedophile priest
CANBERRA, Australia — Australian Cardinal George Pell knew that a
notorious pedophile priest had been sexually abusing children years
before his arrest and had been aware of the Catholic Church's clergy
abuse problem since the early 1970s, a government inquiry concluded.
Sadly just confirms what was basically known about Pell's role in the
cover-up of abuse and the movement of abusers to keep abusing by the RCC
WAHHHHHHHHHH
Come on it's not the surprising given the world wide cover up of abuse
in the RCC around the world and that the RCC enabled the abusers to keep
abusing.
That is like saying all Irish men - world wide - are alcoholics.
Or that the world wide epidemic of black men being involved in the
criminal justice system should have better reprocussions.
Dechucka
2020-05-08 20:29:44 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
[...]
Not all the Catholics were involved in the world wide cover up of abuse
in the RCC and the enabling of the abusers to keep abusing.
Fran
2020-05-08 01:09:06 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Inquiry: Pell knew of abuse by Australian pedophile priest
CANBERRA, Australia — Australian Cardinal George Pell knew that a
notorious pedophile priest had been sexually abusing children years
before his arrest and had been aware of the Catholic Church's clergy
abuse problem since the early 1970s, a government inquiry concluded.
Sadly just confirms what was basically known about Pell's role in the
cover-up of abuse and the movement of abusers to keep abusing  by the RCC
Yep. I don't think the release of the reacted info would surprise many
people who aren't called Patrick the Idiot.
Patrick B
sez the loozer from the penal colony.
Dechucka
2020-05-08 20:50:48 UTC
snip
Post by Patrick B
Post by Fran
Yep. I don't think the release of the reacted info would surprise many
people who aren't called Patrick the Idiot.
sez the loozer from the penal colony.
Fran is a 'looser' what?

I continue to be amazed how ignorant septics are of their own history.
I've just spent time, on TPG, explaining the role of France in the
American Revolution. Showing that without the French the revolution may
not have started let alone succeed. He thought the French had a few
boats at Yorktown and that was it.
Patrick B
2020-05-08 22:43:38 UTC
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Patrick B
Post by Fran
Yep. I don't think the release of the reacted info would surprise many
people who aren't called Patrick the Idiot.
sez the loozer from the penal colony.
Fran is a 'looser' what?
Pick something, anything....
Post by Dechucka
I continue to be amazed how ignorant septics are of their own history.
I've just spent time, on TPG, explaining the role of France in the
American Revolution. Showing that without the French the revolution may
not have started let alone succeed. He thought the French had a few
boats at Yorktown and that was it.
Thank you for the history lesson.
Now tell us how many children that Charlemagne had.
Dechucka
2020-05-08 22:58:41 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Patrick B
Post by Fran
Yep. I don't think the release of the reacted info would surprise many
people who aren't called Patrick the Idiot.
sez the loozer from the penal colony.
Fran is a 'looser' what?
Pick something, anything....
Why do you think she is a 'looser'? What is a looser?
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
I continue to be amazed how ignorant septics are of their own history.
I've just spent time, on TPG, explaining the role of France in the
American Revolution. Showing that without the French the revolution may
not have started let alone succeed. He thought the French had a few
boats at Yorktown and that was it.
Thank you for the history lesson.
My pleasure, I love overcoming ignorance wherever it is.
Post by Patrick B
Now tell us how many children that Charlemagne had.
His greatest child was Europe of course. When it comes to children he
was a bit like a Catholic priest in an orphanage and had heaps and heaps
of children. You have been educated, here endeth the lesson.
Patrick B
2020-05-09 13:31:47 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Patrick B
Post by Fran
Yep. I don't think the release of the reacted info would surprise many
people who aren't called Patrick the Idiot.
sez the loozer from the penal colony.
Fran is a 'looser' what?
Pick something, anything....
Why do you think she is a 'looser'? What is a looser?
Like I've said many time... I calls em like I sees em.
What is a looser?
I don't believe I called her a looser.
I called her a loozer.

A loozer is a person who can't get back up again and allows
circumstances to define their future.
A loozer defines a personwho does very unappropriate things so
unattractive that you don't stand a chance of getting down to their
level. It has nothing to do with race, looks, religion, culture,
fagness, etc.

Any more questions?
Dechucka
2020-05-09 20:44:08 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Patrick B
Post by Fran
Yep. I don't think the release of the reacted info would surprise many
people who aren't called Patrick the Idiot.
sez the loozer from the penal colony.
Fran is a 'looser' what?
Pick something, anything....
Why do you think she is a 'looser'? What is a looser?
Like I've said many time... I calls em like I sees em.
What is a looser?
I don't believe I called her a looser.
I called her a loozer.
A loozer is a person who can't get back up again and allows
circumstances to define their future.
A loozer defines a personwho does very unappropriate things so
unattractive that you don't stand a chance of getting down to their
level. It has nothing to do with race, looks, religion, culture,
fagness, etc.
Any more questions?
What a funny word, I could understand if is it was based on 'loser' but
it seems to be based on a common Usenet misspelling'
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Patrick B
Now tell us how many children that Charlemagne had.
His greatest child was Europe of course. When it comes to children he
was a bit like a Catholic priest in an orphanage and had heaps and heaps
of children. You have been educated, here endeth the lesson.
tell us how many children that Charlemagne had.
I did, When it comes to children he was a bit like a Catholic priest in
Patrick B
2020-05-09 21:28:48 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Patrick B
Post by Fran
[...]
I bin known to mis-spell loss o words when I am speaking down to a
person and want them to unnerstand.
Post by Dechucka
Post by Patrick B
<Yawn> If I had wanted a fairy tale story, I would have asked for it.
Dechucka
2020-05-09 21:41:34 UTC
snip
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Patrick B
A loozer is a person who can't get back up again and allows
circumstances to define their future.
A loozer defines a personwho does very unappropriate things so
unattractive that you don't stand a chance of getting down to their
level. It has nothing to do with race, looks, religion, culture,
fagness, etc.
Any more questions?
What a funny word, I could understand if is it was based on 'loser' but
it seems to be based on a common Usenet misspelling'
I bin known to mis-spell loss o words when I am speaking down to a
person and want them to unnerstand.
Really? You misspell words when speaking? Must be a septic thing
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Patrick B
Now tell us how many children that Charlemagne had.
His greatest child was Europe of course. When it comes to children he
was a bit like a Catholic priest in an orphanage and had heaps and heaps
of children. You have been educated, here endeth the lesson.
tell us how many children that Charlemagne had.
I did, When it comes to children he was a bit like a Catholic priest in
an orphanage and had heaps and heaps of children. You have been
educated, here endeth the lesson.
<Yawn> If I had wanted a fairy tale story, I would have asked for it.
So go along to your Church and ask your priest, make sure you're
sitting down or 'bums to the wall'
Patrick B
2020-05-10 13:28:28 UTC
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Patrick B
A loozer is a person who can't get back up again and allows
circumstances to define their future.
A loozer defines a personwho does very unappropriate things so
unattractive that you don't stand a chance of getting down to their
level. It has nothing to do with race, looks, religion, culture,
fagness, etc.
Any more questions?
What a funny word, I could understand if is it was based on 'loser' but
it seems to be based on a common Usenet misspelling'
I bin known to mis-spell loss o words when I am speaking down to a
person and want them to unnerstand.
Really? You misspell words when speaking? Must be a septic thing
"SPEAKING DOWN" to loozers.
It is somethimes the only way they can understand.
Post by Dechucka
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
Post by Patrick B
Now tell us how many children that Charlemagne had.
His greatest child was Europe of course. When it comes to children he
was a bit like a Catholic priest in an orphanage and had heaps and heaps
of children. You have been educated, here endeth the lesson.
tell us how many children that Charlemagne had.
I did, When it comes to children he was a bit like a Catholic priest in
an orphanage and had heaps and heaps of children. You have been
educated, here endeth the lesson.
<Yawn> If I had wanted a fairy tale story, I would have asked for it.
So go along to your Church and ask your priest, make sure you're
sitting down or 'bums to the wall'
You have enough fairy tales for everyone.
My priest is too busy for the likes of you.
Dechucka

Are you suggesting I'm far to old for his sexual preference?
Patrick B
2020-05-10 21:27:31 UTC
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Patrick B
"SPEAKING DOWN" to loozers.
It is somethimes the only way they can understand.
Really? You misspell words when speaking? Must be a septic thing
"SPEAKING DOWN" to loozers.
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Patrick B
You have enough fairy tales for everyone.
My priest is too busy for the likes of you.
Are you suggesting I'm far to old for his sexual preference?
talk to matty. His dad is the Tier 2 Sexual Pervert on the Sexual
Offender's List in Skaggit County, WA.
Dechucka
2020-05-10 21:46:31 UTC
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Patrick B
"SPEAKING DOWN" to loozers.
It is somethimes the only way they can understand.
Really? You misspell words when speaking? Must be a septic thing
"SPEAKING DOWN" to loozers.
How can you misspell when speaking?
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
snip
Fathers, Deacons, Priests, Brothers etc they were all into it in the RCC
Patrick B
2020-05-11 13:07:09 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Patrick B
"SPEAKING DOWN" to loozers.
It is somethimes the only way they can understand.
Really? You misspell words when speaking? Must be a septic thing
"SPEAKING DOWN" to loozers.
How can you misspell when speaking?
Gimme a break.
Do you really want to fight over small things?
Do I have to continue to speak down to you?
Post by Dechucka
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
snip
Prove it, troll.
Fran
2020-05-09 04:36:00 UTC
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Patrick B
Yep.  I don't think the release of the reacted info would surprise many
people who aren't called Patrick the Idiot.
sez the loozer from the penal colony.
Fran is a 'looser' what?
I'm neither of those mispellings. :-))
Post by Dechucka
I continue to be amazed how ignorant septics are of their own history.
I used to correct people when they said 'Americans are stupid'. I no
longer bother to do so.
Post by Dechucka
I've just spent time, on TPG, explaining the role of France in the
American Revolution. Showing that without the French the revolution may
not have started let alone succeed. He thought the French had a few
boats at Yorktown and that was it.
:-)) Did your message eventually get though to him or did the septic
just make idiot comments about YOU being from a penal colony (but not
him [poor ignorant thing]).
Patrick B
2020-05-09 13:34:53 UTC
Post by Fran
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Dechucka
I continue to be amazed how ignorant septics are of their own history.
I used to correct people when they said 'Americans are stupid'. I no
longer bother to do so.
You obviously learned the truth that ausies are much "stupider."
Post by Fran
Post by Dechucka
I've just spent time, on TPG, explaining the role of France in the
American Revolution. Showing that without the French the revolution may
not have started let alone succeed. He thought the French had a few
boats at Yorktown and that was it.
:-)) Did your message eventually get though to him or did the septic
just make idiot comments about YOU being from a penal colony (but not
him [poor ignorant thing]).
Why would anything that France did or does cause anyone to wonder?
Why do all frenchies have sun burns under their arms?
Because they always raise their hands and give up on everything.
Dechucka
2020-05-09 20:47:06 UTC
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Dechucka
I've just spent time, on TPG, explaining the role of France in the
American Revolution. Showing that without the French the revolution
may not have started let alone succeed. He thought the French had a
few boats at Yorktown and that was it.
:-))  Did your message eventually get though to him or did the septic
just make idiot comments about YOU being from a penal colony (but not
him [poor ignorant thing]).
Unlike Patdick, he just disappeared from the thread in the the light of
the facts. That's fair enough
Fran
2020-05-10 00:27:10 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Dechucka
I've just spent time, on TPG, explaining the role of France in the
American Revolution. Showing that without the French the revolution
may not have started let alone succeed. He thought the French had a
few boats at Yorktown and that was it.
:-))  Did your message eventually get though to him or did the septic
just make idiot comments about YOU being from a penal colony (but not
him [poor ignorant thing]).
Unlike Patdick, he just disappeared from the thread in the the light of
the facts. That's fair enough
Yes. That is suggestive of him finally understanding the facts or doing
some research to check that what you said was right. Unlike Patrick who
never will. I can't understand why you don't just killfile him given
what a knob he is.
Patrick B
2020-05-10 13:30:33 UTC
Post by Fran
Post by Dechucka
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Dechucka
I've just spent time, on TPG, explaining the role of France in the
American Revolution. Showing that without the French the revolution
may not have started let alone succeed. He thought the French had a
few boats at Yorktown and that was it.
:-))  Did your message eventually get though to him or did the septic
just make idiot comments about YOU being from a penal colony (but not
him [poor ignorant thing]).
Unlike Patdick, he just disappeared from the thread in the the light of
the facts. That's fair enough
Yes. That is suggestive of him finally understanding the facts or doing
some research to check that what you said was right. Unlike Patrick who
never will. I can't understand why you don't just killfile him given
what a knob he is.
The easier solution is get the hell out of the Catholic Newsgroup.
That way I won't have to confront your lies and insults about my
faith, my religion.
Dechucka
2020-05-10 20:48:42 UTC
snip
Post by Patrick B
The easier solution is get the hell out of the Catholic Newsgroup.
That way I won't have to confront your lies and insults about my
faith, my religion.
It is not good for you to be in a newsgroup playing internet soggy
biscuits while claiming to be more pious then the other. I am your
reality check
Patrick B
2020-05-10 21:29:13 UTC
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Patrick B
The easier solution is get the hell out of the Catholic Newsgroup.
That way I won't have to confront your lies and insults about my
faith, my religion.
It is not good for you to be in a newsgroup playing internet soggy
biscuits while claiming to be more pious then the other. I am your
reality check
I don't do soggy bisquits.
And I have never claimed to be more pious than others.
I certainly am a better person than most of you trolls & liars.
Dechucka
Rather conceited of you
Fran
2020-05-11 00:47:24 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Patrick B
The easier solution is get the hell out of the Catholic Newsgroup.
That way I won't have to confront your lies and insults about my
faith, my religion.
It is not good for you to be in a newsgroup playing internet soggy
biscuits while claiming to be more pious then the other. I am your
reality check
I don't do soggy bisquits.
And I have never claimed to be more pious than others.
I certainly am a better person than most of you trolls & liars.
Rather conceited of you
It's worse than that. It's vilely arrogant and shows wilful denial.
Pedophile priests and dogma are more important to it than children and
damage done to them.
Mattb
That is a true statement.
Patrick B
2020-05-11 13:13:44 UTC
Post by Fran
Post by Dechucka
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Patrick B
The easier solution is get the hell out of the Catholic Newsgroup.
That way I won't have to confront your lies and insults about my
faith, my religion.
It is not good for you to be in a newsgroup playing internet soggy
biscuits while claiming to be more pious then the other. I am your
reality check
I don't do soggy bisquits.
And I have never claimed to be more pious than others.
I certainly am a better person than most of you trolls & liars.
Rather conceited of you
It's worse than that. It's vilely arrogant and shows wilful denial.
Pedophile priests and dogma are more important to it than children and
damage done to them.
Stop whining about history of the RCC.
Now is the time to start looking at where most of the child abusers
are in your own society. It is NOT within any church. Look at the
step-fathers, the coaches, teachers, etc. Clean those up next.
Patrick B
2020-05-11 13:12:11 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Patrick B
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Patrick B
The easier solution is get the hell out of the Catholic Newsgroup.
That way I won't have to confront your lies and insults about my
faith, my religion.
It is not good for you to be in a newsgroup playing internet soggy
biscuits while claiming to be more pious then the other. I am your
reality check
I don't do soggy bisquits.
And I have never claimed to be more pious than others.
I certainly am a better person than most of you trolls & liars.
Rather conceited of you
Is it being conceited if you know you are better smarter, richer, more
gifted than another person?

Actually, instead of being conceited, I am self confident.
Self-confident people admit to working hard to get where they are, but
you do not boast about the opportunities that have come your way, nor
do you fail to acknowledge the many people and coincidences that have
pushed you forward.

You know you wouldn't be where you are today without the help of
others. This realization shapes a humble and grateful mindset. You
have no desire to boast your successes and would rather spend your
time enjoying them with those who surround you.

Sometimes I have to boast when others claim I am nothing. However, I
attribute all of my success and common sense to God.
Fran
2020-05-11 00:43:42 UTC
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Patrick B
The easier solution is get the hell out of the Catholic Newsgroup.
That way I won't have to confront your lies and insults about my
faith, my religion.
See what I mean dechucka about the idiots not being a
able to recognise their own squirming? that idiot comment indicates that
it's more concerned about your insults to it's religion than that
paedophiles operated worldwide under the cover of that religion.
Post by Dechucka
It is not good for you to be in a newsgroup playing internet soggy
biscuits while claiming to be more pious then the other. I am your
reality check
Try as you might, that idiot will never move on from valuing children
over paedophile priests.
Patrick B
2020-05-11 13:15:58 UTC
Post by Fran
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Dechucka
It is not good for you to be in a newsgroup playing internet soggy
biscuits while claiming to be more pious then the other. I am your
reality check
Try as you might, that idiot will never move on from valuing children
over paedophile priests.
I always value children over pedophyles.
Which reminds me, my grand-daughter graduated from college yesterday
Cum Laude in a Pre-Med degree with minors in Biology and Psychology.
What a tremendous accomplishment!
Dechucka
2020-05-10 20:46:42 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Dechucka
I've just spent time, on TPG, explaining the role of France in the
American Revolution. Showing that without the French the revolution
may not have started let alone succeed. He thought the French had a
few boats at Yorktown and that was it.
:-))  Did your message eventually get though to him or did the septic
just make idiot comments about YOU being from a penal colony (but not
him [poor ignorant thing]).
Unlike Patdick, he just disappeared from the thread in the the light
of the facts. That's fair enough
Yes.  That is suggestive of him finally understanding the facts or doing
some research to check that what you said was right.  Unlike Patrick who
never will.  I can't understand why you don't just killfile him given
what a knob he is.
It is a burden put on me that I must point out hypocrisy and lies :-(
esp as I'm on this damm computer for so long (can't even get off it to
read at night now). Patdick is like the gun mob they are just in total
denial of the facts, it is amusing to watch them twist and squirm.
Patrick B
Did you have a question or concern for me?
Dechucka
No, the adults are talking so just wait till you're addressed
Fran
2020-05-11 00:39:02 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Dechucka
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Dechucka
[...]
But there is profit to be had :-))

Post by Dechucka
denial of the facts, it is amusing to watch them twist and squirm.
LOL. there is that, but the squirmers are too stupid to see that they
are squirming. It's obvious to onlookers but the idiots doing the
squirming will never see it.
Patrick B
2020-05-11 13:17:10 UTC
Post by Fran
Post by Dechucka
Post by Dechucka
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Dechucka
denial of the facts, it is amusing to watch them twist and squirm.
LOL. there is that, but the squirmers are too stupid to see that they
are squirming. It's obvious to onlookers but the idiots doing the
squirming will never see it.
So you like to watch people squirm....
What else do you like, franny?
C'mon, you can tell us.
d***@cox.net
2020-05-10 22:02:43 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by Dechucka
I've just spent time, on TPG, explaining the role of France in the
American Revolution. Showing that without the French the revolution
may not have started let alone succeed. He thought the French had a
few boats at Yorktown and that was it.
:-))  Did your message eventually get though to him or did the septic
just make idiot comments about YOU being from a penal colony (but not
him [poor ignorant thing]).
Unlike Patdick, he just disappeared from the thread in the the light of
the facts. That's fair enough
What facts?? It's becoming well apparent that you aussies take it upon your
self to turn anyone into the police. I hope it starts to happen to you.
the dukester, American-American
d***@cox.net
2020-05-09 13:35:02 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Inquiry: Pell knew of abuse by Australian pedophile priest
CANBERRA, Australia — Australian Cardinal George Pell knew that a
notorious pedophile priest had been sexually abusing children years
before his arrest and had been aware of the Catholic Church's clergy
abuse problem since the early 1970s, a government inquiry concluded.
Sadly just confirms what was basically known about Pell's role in the
cover-up of abuse and the movement of abusers to keep abusing by the RCC
The hateful lie ==> moving abusers specifically so they can keep on abusing.

Not a lot of back bone, chucky boy.
the dukester, American-American
Dechucka
They moved abusers, they didn't take them to the authorities.
d***@cox.net
2020-05-10 22:00:09 UTC
Post by Dechucka
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Dechucka
Post by Mattb
Inquiry: Pell knew of abuse by Australian pedophile priest
CANBERRA, Australia — Australian Cardinal George Pell knew that a
notorious pedophile priest had been sexually abusing children years
before his arrest and had been aware of the Catholic Church's clergy
abuse problem since the early 1970s, a government inquiry concluded.
Sadly just confirms what was basically known about Pell's role in the
cover-up of abuse and the movement of abusers to keep abusing by the RCC
The hateful lie ==> moving abusers specifically so they can keep on abusing.
They moved abusers, they didn't take them to the authorities.
Who moved abusers as opposed to what authority did they have to call the
authorities based on a rumor.
the dukester, American-American
Dechucka
2020-05-10 22:15:31 UTC
snip
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Dechucka
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Dechucka
Sadly just confirms what was basically known about Pell's role in the
cover-up of abuse and the movement of abusers to keep abusing by the RCC
The hateful lie ==> moving abusers specifically so they can keep on abusing.
They moved abusers, they didn't take them to the authorities.
Who moved abusers
The RCC hierarchy, read all about it in the inquirers from the USA,
Australia, UK, Ireland S America etc
Post by d***@cox.net
as opposed to what authority did they have to call the
authorities based on a rumor.
It was in the face of allegations not rumours, in a civilised country
like Australia there are misprision of felony laws and mandatory
reporting laws. BTW before you start bullshitting again - Child sexual
abuse has been a crime since we were a country.
Patrick B
2020-05-11 13:18:52 UTC
Post by Dechucka
snip
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Dechucka
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Dechucka
Sadly just confirms what was basically known about Pell's role in the
cover-up of abuse and the movement of abusers to keep abusing by the RCC
The hateful lie ==> moving abusers specifically so they can keep on abusing.
They moved abusers, they didn't take them to the authorities.
Who moved abusers
The RCC hierarchy, read all about it in the inquirers from the USA,
Australia, UK, Ireland S America etc
Admit what?
Of course I admit that some evil fag priests abused their position
and sexually abused children.
Of course I admit that bishops were dumbfounded as to what
they should do. Since most victims and families wanted to keep
the abuse quiet, the bishops looked for other solutions. They sought
advice from the leading shrinks of the day, and by God, they were
stupid enough to follow that advice. And because of this, the church
has paid out $ 3 Billion to the lawyers of the victims who came
forward 40 years after the fact.

Those bishops sent those offending evil fag priests to treatment
centers were they were "cured." Since the RCC is in the forgiveness
business, not the punishment business, they again made more
mistakes by believing the repentant evil fag priest was sorry for
his sins, and they allowed him to remain in the ministry.
I admit this was a bad decision on the part of the bishops

This is all fact. Of course I admit it.
The evil fag priests were bad. Of course I admit it.
The bishops were stupid and made the wrong choices. I admit that.

The fact is that YOU refuse to admit that perhaps the RCC
made its mistakes, admitted its mistakes, paid for those mistakes,
and has made positive corrective actions to prevent this from
ever happening again. No fag priest is now allowed in the ministry.
As soon as any priest is accused of misconduct, he is immediately
removed from the ministry. The bishops all have marching orders
to cooperate with civil authorities when it comes to this crime.

You don't want to let this go, because you have another agenda
against the RCC. You feel you were wronged by the RCC in some
way - perhaps because they informed you that YOU are totally
responsible for your bad decisions and your actions. You have
some sort of sin that you feel should be accepted by the church.
And you are pissed because the RCC refuses to let you off the hook.
What is your particular sin? Abortion? Divorce? Homosexual acts?
What is it?

Most Catholics were shocked when the crisis first came about.
They were disturbed, wary, and wanted explanations.
There were no good excuses. However, after studying the
problem, most Catholics have just come to realize that the
priests that they held so high on pedestals were merely humans.
And, the bishops were dumbstruck on how to handle the problem.
Most Catholics have now accepted the fact that mistakes were
made, poor decisions, and some hushing up to protect the
victims and accused. The bishops looked for quiet solutions,
and they found out that there aren't any.
Protocols have changed, and those same decisions will
never be made again.
Most Catholics are watching, praying and will remain vigilant.
The outsiders are still trying to raise mobs and start bonfires.